Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Armie Hammer's crazy, skeletal ex-wife is posting (self-described) "thirst traps"

This bitch is going on 40 years old.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50December 10, 2021 10:08 AM

OP, don’t you realize she had to stay skeletal or her husband would try to EAT her?

by Anonymousreply 1October 21, 2021 10:22 PM

I have a bone to pick with her.

by Anonymousreply 2October 21, 2021 10:35 PM

Oh god FORTY YEARS OLD?! Why isn’t she euthanized??

by Anonymousreply 3October 21, 2021 10:46 PM

40? Oh, no! She’s ancient.

by Anonymousreply 4October 21, 2021 11:00 PM

She looks good, whoever she is.

by Anonymousreply 5October 21, 2021 11:08 PM

Never mind. I scrolled farther into her Instagram and she is indeed skeletal. A few more pounds would help.

by Anonymousreply 6October 21, 2021 11:10 PM

I'm surprised her anorexic ass even had the strength to lift the kid up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2021 12:21 AM

I think she would have been happier as a big fish in a small pond in Texas, instead of hanging onto D-list fame in Hollywood via her cannibal husband like this.

by Anonymousreply 8October 22, 2021 12:26 AM

I'd love to comment but I don't want to give you a partial response.

by Anonymousreply 9October 22, 2021 12:27 AM

40 YEARS OLD! How does she even manage to stand upright! That poor woman! She is a walking miracle!

Fuck Helen Keller, this bitch overcame TRUE insurmountable odds to exist at 40!

by Anonymousreply 10October 22, 2021 12:31 AM

Good fucking grief, you all knew what I meant.

40 isn't old, but it's damn well too old to be posting pics of yourself in a bikini on social media and declaring them "thirst traps."

by Anonymousreply 11October 22, 2021 12:37 AM

[quote]40 isn't old, but it's damn well too old to be posting pics of yourself in a bikini on social media and declaring them "thirst traps."

When you turn 40 you should stop posting photos where you're not covered in fifty layers of clothing, hiding your 40 year old body from the public.

Better yet, don't post photos at all. Don't allow yourself to be photographed. Only allow those in the public to remember you as you were at 39.

The only acceptable attire for a 40 year old woman at the beach is a Kaftan with the most massive of sunhats so no one under 40 has to look you in the eye - you might make them think about their own mortality.

Why don't they just ship them off to the coal mines? It would solve the energy shortage.

by Anonymousreply 12October 22, 2021 12:43 AM

R12 you're trying too fucking hard.

by Anonymousreply 13October 22, 2021 4:16 AM

OP/R13,

You called her "crazy."

You made fun of her weight. "skeletal"

You made fun of her thinking she's attractive because you don't think she is. "self-described" "thirst traps"

You wrapped it all up with a bow of her being "40" with that also somehow being a negative.

YOU are the one "trying too hard." If you don't like her, fine. Just say, "I don't like her." Instead you tried to drive the point home a little too far.

by Anonymousreply 14October 22, 2021 5:06 AM

I can't understand one thing: if you find this woman as hideous as you say just say: I don't like her. Instead you take things further and further with insults almost on the verge of sexism. What would be wrong with being 40? I always suspect that yours is just envy after all. And for what reason? For the fact that, anyway, she has had AH for over ten years.

by Anonymousreply 15October 23, 2021 6:38 PM

There are plenty of women in their early and mid 20s who post thirst traps trying to convince themselves and the world they’re hot when they’re not. Why is it any worse when a woman over 40 does it? It isn’t.

by Anonymousreply 16October 23, 2021 6:57 PM

OP never met Halle Berry or Elizabeth Hurley

by Anonymousreply 17October 24, 2021 4:19 AM

[quote] I always suspect that yours is just envy after all. And for what reason? For the fact that, anyway, she has had AH for over ten years.

I wouldn’t ‘envy’ anyone for that. I read he once went some six months without seeing his kids. He’s obviously one of those guys who married and had kids to look respectable, not because he wanted to be a husband and father. I’d envy anyone who HASN’T wasted a decade with someone so uncaring of me or my kids.

by Anonymousreply 18October 24, 2021 7:30 PM

R18 Sad that so many men still only see value in marriage and having a family while some of them actually don't really want to have one. Armie should have watched this video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 4, 2021 9:32 AM

Are they really divorced?

Is the un-coupling successful?

Is she still a baker?

by Anonymousreply 20November 4, 2021 10:04 AM

I didn't know women could post thirst traps. I thought that was something men did. Who get's thirsty for women?

by Anonymousreply 21November 4, 2021 10:06 AM

R21 simps

by Anonymousreply 22November 4, 2021 10:07 AM

R22 They are straight up making fools of themselves.

by Anonymousreply 23November 4, 2021 10:14 AM

R19 Men Going Their Own Way is another term for incel.

by Anonymousreply 24November 4, 2021 10:28 AM

R24 so these male celebs are all incels in the video? Interesting.. Although Prince Harry in the video is outdated...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 4, 2021 10:36 AM

R1 👍

by Anonymousreply 26November 4, 2021 12:47 PM

OP, tell me one thing honestly, are you a Charmie?

by Anonymousreply 27November 4, 2021 12:52 PM

I too thought she was tacky and pushy during the Cmbyn promo, but after all we know now, I feel sorry for her. Poor woman, God.

by Anonymousreply 28November 4, 2021 12:57 PM

[quote] Instead you take things further and further with insults almost on the verge of sexism.

Sexism!? On DL?!

Are you lost? This place includes all the isms. It’s ugly, but it’s honest.

by Anonymousreply 29November 4, 2021 12:57 PM

You can see the filler from the thumbnails

by Anonymousreply 30November 4, 2021 1:03 PM

Anyway the queens of DL, men or women who are, hate EC for the simple fact that they had, in one way or another, the man who made them warm in CMBYN, who they hoped was gay and who then they felt betrayed by his heterosexuality (however depraved). They say they don't envy this woman for years of betrayal and lies but who believes it?

by Anonymousreply 31November 4, 2021 1:12 PM

R31

It's Hollywood. She was not the Star. He was.

He was the brand she should have promoted and not her shitty bakeries.

EC is nothing in Tinseltown without him.

She should have stand by him.

What did she expect? A faithful husband?

Hahahahahaha!!!

by Anonymousreply 32November 4, 2021 5:27 PM

The fact remains that you say you hate AH but actually want to. And all you do is talk about him. And throw shit on any woman, in this case EC, who has had him. If this is not an obsession ....

by Anonymousreply 33November 4, 2021 5:33 PM

Girls, girls, Armie is not worth the fight. he is old and bloated and will eat you, but not in a positive sense of the word.

by Anonymousreply 34November 4, 2021 5:40 PM

R31 If he expected her to be faithful, why wouldn’t she expect him to be faithful?

by Anonymousreply 35November 5, 2021 1:47 AM

She's still in the Caymans? Did she never leave the Caymans?

by Anonymousreply 36November 5, 2021 1:53 AM

Looks like she hangs out with gay service workers, partying pathetically in cosplay costumes.

by Anonymousreply 37November 5, 2021 2:30 AM

[quote]I too thought she was tacky and pushy during the Cmbyn promo, but after all we know now, I feel sorry for her. Poor woman, God.

Yes, I feel sorry for her, and yes, she is tacky and pushy. They aren’t mutually exclusive.

by Anonymousreply 38November 5, 2021 2:36 AM

R36 No, she didn’t. Despite a year’s worth of claiming she was about to get her ass on a plane.

by Anonymousreply 39November 7, 2021 7:09 PM

She has a very attractive face but I do hope she’s not one of those fatter in pictures people because damn

by Anonymousreply 40November 7, 2021 7:14 PM

What a prude, pearl clutching, sexist lame-ass the OP is. A woman posted a photo of herself in a bikini. Big fucking deal. I bet he wouldn't made a thread about a guy in swim trunks.

by Anonymousreply 41November 7, 2021 7:17 PM

And if I were her I may never leave the Cayman Islands unless I was forced to. Why would anybody??? It’s paradise.

by Anonymousreply 42November 7, 2021 7:18 PM

In some photos, she looks fine. Yes, she's slim or thin. She did look skeletal in one photo. If this was back in the 60s, 70s or 80s...she would be considered normal. Today, people are so much heavier, even when they're fit...or obese.

by Anonymousreply 43November 7, 2021 7:53 PM

She looks great in a bikini. Older women, even older than her, have worn bikinis...if they still have the body, why not?

by Anonymousreply 44November 7, 2021 7:55 PM

R39 I don’t understand the anger. Why would she leave? Where would she go?

by Anonymousreply 45November 8, 2021 12:00 AM

She is beautiful facially. Maybe she’s just naturally think who knows.

by Anonymousreply 46November 8, 2021 12:34 AM

One of my favorite DL descriptions was a poster who described her as "gristle clinging to bone powder."

by Anonymousreply 47November 8, 2021 12:35 AM

Oops. Looks like Mr Hammer spent Thanksgiving day nibbling on ex-Mrs Hammer’s turkey gristle.

by Anonymousreply 48November 28, 2021 1:53 AM

Are they reconciled, OP?

by Anonymousreply 49December 6, 2021 8:29 PM

I don't think they are reconciled as much as they are trapped in a co-parenting relationship with passive-aggressive situations.

by Anonymousreply 50December 10, 2021 10:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!