Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"‘I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Here’" coming to America.

There is a whole roster of "celebrities who pay the rent with "Dancing With The Stars", Food contest shows etc so expect Kelly Osbourne and Tori Spelling and the gang.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 21, 2021 11:50 PM

I'm free!

by Anonymousreply 1October 21, 2021 10:02 PM

Is there something for Colton?

by Anonymousreply 2October 21, 2021 10:03 PM

Since it will be co-produced by Blumhouse can we expect lots of blood and gore?

by Anonymousreply 3October 21, 2021 10:08 PM

Coming? It came and went like 20 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 4October 21, 2021 10:12 PM

R4 I was going to say the same thing! They tried it here in 2003 but it didn't take. I remember the cast had Melissa Rivers and J.Lo's (then) recent ex Cris Judd won it in the end.

by Anonymousreply 5October 21, 2021 10:26 PM

I just checked the cast list and this were the contestants in 2003 I'M A CELEBRITY... GET ME OUT OF HERE American edition: Cris Judd, Melissa Rivers, John Melendez, Bruce Jenner, Downtown Julie Brown, Tyson Beckford,, Nikki Ziering, Maria Conchita Alonso, Alana Stewart, Robin Leach.

by Anonymousreply 6October 21, 2021 10:30 PM

Deadname!

by Anonymousreply 7October 21, 2021 10:36 PM

Surely Stephen Baldwin will do it again.

by Anonymousreply 8October 21, 2021 10:43 PM

I expect to see Chrissy Teigen on the roster. Maybe Hillary Baldwin too.

by Anonymousreply 9October 21, 2021 11:19 PM

And, of course, Omarosa

by Anonymousreply 10October 21, 2021 11:20 PM

This has been redone TWICE already in America. JLOs ex Criss Judd was on one of the seasons......ABC (2003).....NBC (2009).......Lousy show.........FUN TRIVIA = Former DL Fave Damian Fahey was the host on one of the seasons....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 21, 2021 11:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!