Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anyone else tired of infotainment comedy news shows like Colbert, Myers and Kimmel?

I don't like the regular news either or the Anderson, Maddow types either. Ugh I'm not sure what I want.

by Anonymousreply 6October 21, 2021 8:46 PM

No, I'm tired of the actual news events, not the straight or comedic interpretation of it.

by Anonymousreply 1October 21, 2021 6:13 PM

I can't watch any of these shows anymore.

by Anonymousreply 2October 21, 2021 6:15 PM

The preach-to-the-converted Daily Show spawn are unwatchable to me at this point. Bee and Oliver are probably the best and are at least occasionally funny, but it’s such a tired format.

by Anonymousreply 3October 21, 2021 6:19 PM

What you all want is clearly fascism. Something you can sit on your doughy butts and whine about when it comes to the racket of machine gun fire or the stench of rotting corpses wafting through the landing. "I'm just not getting the laughs I deserve from state television's "Coup Coup Execution Hour!"

by Anonymousreply 4October 21, 2021 7:01 PM

I don't watch them except for the occasional excerpts on Youtube.

by Anonymousreply 5October 21, 2021 8:44 PM

I never watched them or found them remotely interesting. It's bad enough to have to watch the news but at least they TRY to make it somewhat objective. Well, as long as it's not Fox News. These "news hosts" try to be so edgy but they're just annoying.

by Anonymousreply 6October 21, 2021 8:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!