Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Candace Owens calls for US to invade Australia to free people from ‘tyranny’

Daily Wire host Candace Owens made the provocative comments in her Tuesday show, saying that her husband has family members in Australia, one of whom recently shared that “the mental state of everyone around her was in steep decline”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 22, 2021 3:57 PM

An Australian terrorist went to NZ and killed 50 people including children. One of his "inspirations" was this fried hair bigoted cunt. She should really STFU or preferably drop dead.

by Anonymousreply 1October 21, 2021 7:12 AM

R1 I’m no fan of hers, but I read his manifesto and he was clearly being sarcastic when he said that.

by Anonymousreply 2October 21, 2021 7:14 AM

I'm inclined to agree with her. Locked downs have been tough. In fact, I'd be happy to host our US liberators for R&R when required.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 21, 2021 7:36 AM

The only thing they need to be freed from is extremely high prices, bad weather and a boring mundane existence.

by Anonymousreply 4October 21, 2021 7:45 AM

What a joke, Aussies would tell her STFU and move on. Can't imagine her leading the pack out to Australia...too hot, dry and too many funnel web spiders and crocodiles for her painted nails and high heel shoes.

by Anonymousreply 5October 21, 2021 7:57 AM

Most Australians support vax mandates and believe the government should be MORE cautious when it comes to reopening. Candice Owens is a lying fascist cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 21, 2021 2:54 PM

Candace Owens is beloved by right-wing fraus.

by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2021 1:24 AM

Watch these morons re-elect these same tyrants at the next election.

by Anonymousreply 8October 22, 2021 1:53 AM

Say what you want about Australia, but I’d move there in a heartbeat if it meant I could escape the open air insane asylum that the Republicans have made of United States.

by Anonymousreply 9October 22, 2021 2:16 AM

She likes Australian white cock. Can you blame her?

by Anonymousreply 10October 22, 2021 2:24 AM

Right on, R9!

by Anonymousreply 11October 22, 2021 2:38 AM

[quote] Say what you want about Australia, but I’d move there in a heartbeat if it meant I could escape the open air insane asylum that the Republicans have made of United States.

Australia has its fair share of crazy right wingers

by Anonymousreply 12October 22, 2021 12:56 PM

Have any of you paid any attention to what is going on there ?

by Anonymousreply 13October 22, 2021 1:30 PM

It's Australia. No one cares

by Anonymousreply 14October 22, 2021 2:37 PM

But I thought Republicans wanted the US to stay out of everyone else's problems? Stop "policing the world"?

STFU, Candy.

by Anonymousreply 15October 22, 2021 2:42 PM

WTF is her problem? We went thru all that last winter in Germany before vaccine was available. And we also had a couple of extreme right wing idiots protesting against the rules. Most of us just followed the rules and it helped to keep the numbers of infected down so we did not run out of IC beds.

by Anonymousreply 16October 22, 2021 2:54 PM

Most Australians support vaccine mandates and think the government should be MORE cautious when it comes reopening. They see what happened in Florida and Texas, and want no part of it.

by Anonymousreply 17October 22, 2021 3:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!