Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bravo’s WINTER HOUSE

is anyone watching this?

I just keep thinking some of these people are getting way too old to be acting like this.

Craig has to be pushing 40 and he is talking about pounding beers?

But apparently it’s good enough for Paige because she is all over that dick IRL.

by Anonymousreply 38December 21, 2022 3:33 PM

Enty posted that Paige and Craig are secretly dating or fucking other people and this faux-mancing for the public is just for cover.

by Anonymousreply 1October 21, 2021 5:00 AM

Who's gay/closeted?

by Anonymousreply 2October 21, 2021 10:34 AM

I’m always happy to watch Luke parade around… damn that man is hot. The girl who wants to fuck the Italian model is so irritating— can’t wait to see him fuck her over. Not that I can blame her— he’s cheesy but beautiful. The black model is very sexy and seems to be pretty low-key and fun-loving. I’ll keep watching for the eye candy.

by Anonymousreply 3October 21, 2021 11:14 AM

The new people they’ve introduced seem to have little or no connection to the Summer House people, or the Southern Charm folks, but whatever…reality tv. The Italian guy is hot, and Paige jumped on his dick right away, although she’s supposedly dating gay Craig now. Like the poster above, I’m strictly watching for Luke, who is always beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 4October 21, 2021 11:44 AM

How the hell did Kyle fuck up and make a pass at someone? Why is a married couple even in this mix?

by Anonymousreply 5October 21, 2021 11:58 PM

Kyle has a nice ass

by Anonymousreply 6October 24, 2021 11:07 PM

Boring

by Anonymousreply 7October 24, 2021 11:10 PM

Bravo no longer exists since it was bought in 2002 by NBC

by Anonymousreply 8October 24, 2021 11:13 PM

Austen is a doughy dumb fugly cunt. How the fuck does he have so many women wanting to fuck him? Luke I get. Andrea I get BUT Austen? Straight women have some really weird taste when it comes to men....

by Anonymousreply 9October 28, 2021 6:13 AM

Kyle does have a tight little body, not a bad person and kind corny in a cute way. Luke is just big and strong, and that face— fuck. Andrea is nice to look at but so smarmy.

by Anonymousreply 10October 28, 2021 10:56 AM

Scum

by Anonymousreply 11October 28, 2021 11:14 AM

Luke is just painfully gorgeous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 28, 2021 8:05 PM

The Italian was on The Circle and used to band Madonna.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 28, 2021 8:12 PM

Lindsay Hubbard really has bad taste in men. Her biological clock is ticking way too loudly for her to make rational decisions. Last night, Austen told her he loves her . . . like a sister!!

by Anonymousreply 14November 11, 2021 4:35 PM

[quote] Austen is a doughy dumb fugly cunt. How the fuck does he have so many women wanting to fuck him?

They can sense that he's the only one who is actually straight.

Women have better gaydar than men. They are very attuned to male+female energy. Granted, some women ignore this, and just go for looks. But the majority of women will immediately bypass a guy who they "sense" might be gay or bi.

Since pretty much all of the guys in this house fits this description, it makes sense that they're all gravitating towards Austin.

But he still looks like a thumb.

by Anonymousreply 15November 11, 2021 4:47 PM

So are we in agreement all the guys other than Austen are giving off a bi vibe, or with Craig closeted gay. That pic they showed of Craig and Natalie looked like a gay guy and his girl bestie.

by Anonymousreply 16November 12, 2021 7:40 AM

So big, brawny Nordic Luke has fucked a dude before? Interesting…

by Anonymousreply 17November 12, 2021 11:34 AM

Austin is bland AF, but he's 6'5 and probably has a big ole dick.

by Anonymousreply 18November 12, 2021 12:20 PM

Agree R18. Despite his muppet face, I'd still blow him.

by Anonymousreply 19November 12, 2021 5:33 PM

Austen looks like a thumb..

I hate Craig and was disappointed to hear he was dating Paige

I love Luke he so hot and Jason too.

Andrea is cheesy but I'd do him

by Anonymousreply 20November 12, 2021 9:25 PM

R15 we are the same page with the thumb comment

by Anonymousreply 21November 12, 2021 9:26 PM

R17 where did you hear that?

by Anonymousreply 22November 12, 2021 9:32 PM

I think Luke may be gay or bi …I’ve used the excuse in my youth that I was oblivious to women hitting on me. And he was hot for Julia who has a boyfriend and unobtainable.

I like Jason too he is smoking hot

by Anonymousreply 23November 14, 2021 12:45 PM

Jason is gorgeous. He and Luke should spend some time in the igloo.

by Anonymousreply 24November 14, 2021 2:33 PM

I was cracking up at Lindsey's late entrance a few weeks back. Homegirl stomps into the house and is all, "It's time to PARTAAAAAY!" Those were the words coming out of her mouth anyhow. Her body language was all, "I'm getting too old for this shit." And it's true. Lindsay is too old for this crowd.

by Anonymousreply 25November 15, 2021 12:50 AM

I’m glad Jason and Lindsay are hooking. Someone should appreciate him

by Anonymousreply 26November 19, 2021 1:27 PM

Bumping for the new season that just started. They added one of the Toms from VanderPump Rules.

by Anonymousreply 27October 15, 2022 3:10 PM

I watched the last 15 mins of episode one this morning and it was exhausting. How old are these whiners?

by Anonymousreply 28October 15, 2022 3:29 PM

Cory gives me undercover bi horndog vibes.

by Anonymousreply 29October 15, 2022 9:21 PM

Craig is like this entitled shit now that he's making money.

by Anonymousreply 30October 21, 2022 4:29 AM

Craig is asshole

by Anonymousreply 31October 21, 2022 9:42 PM

Craig has jumped the shark.

by Anonymousreply 32October 22, 2022 8:32 PM

Deux Moi reported that a reality star on a ‘seasonal series’ has a hissy fit if his beverage line isn’t consumed by cast mates on camera. Wonder who that can be.

by Anonymousreply 33October 22, 2022 8:34 PM

I only watch it to see the outings they have. I don't give a shit about any of them and they're all pretty terrible

from the age of 4 to 25 I spent a lot of summer and winter weekends in Stowe (haven't been in over 10 years). It's WILD to me that this small, charming resort town was picked as the location for a trashy reality show.

For anyone who hasn't been there, the people in Stowe are so chill, nice and not into the superficiality shit. I realize the people running the town want to boost its profile and think the show can do it (though Winter House is not a top rated show at all lol).

Stowe is basically emptied out except its small population for most of the year. It gets busy in winter with many tourists from Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, Quebec and Ontario. In the summer there are a few weeks here and there when tourists come again. Those who like foliage (mostly old people) then come in September.

There's only 1 elementary school and then a combined middle-high school on opposite parts of town. The skating rink they went to in tonight's episode is just up the hill from the elementary school. I've played on the tennis courts outside there so many times.

It's just hard for me to imagine the local population being OK with these idiots running around performing for the camera. They'd probably get labeled "flatlanders" (a negative slang word used towards non-Vermont natives).

by Anonymousreply 34November 18, 2022 5:59 AM

So now the tea is Austin is going to accuse LIndsay of sexual harassment, because she grabbed his dick.

by Anonymousreply 35November 19, 2022 12:13 AM

Austen is seriously deranged! Ciara said she had sex 15 days BEFORE coming to the house and they've been there 2 weeks. Austen is mad because she had sex OUTSIDE of the house but he couldn't bring Olivia there because of Ciara's feelings?! Grow a pair, Austen, and do what you want to do. Why ask Ciara's permission to bring Olivia to the Winter House. You need to ask the others who may have contributed to the rental, food, and alcohol.

Jessica is in for a world of hurt. Kori has no real interest in her outside of the Winter House. He saw an opportunity for pussy for two weeks and took it. You two are not dating, dear. That's called hooking up.

by Anonymousreply 36December 9, 2022 2:24 PM

So nobody cares about this show hu

by Anonymousreply 37December 17, 2022 3:59 AM

Why is Luke dating fivehead Ashley of all people?

by Anonymousreply 38December 21, 2022 3:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!