Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

NYPost declares 2021 “The Year of the Fox” on today’s cover (10/20/21)

It’s Megan Fox’s year, bitches!

You want to talk about life imitating art? Hollywood crucified Megan Fox, and now she’s back, with absolutely zero f–ks to give, and a role as an alluring vampire in the new Netflix horror movie “Night Teeth.”

It’s a plot twist straight out of “Jennifer’s Body,” her 2009 horror-comedy first panned as a misfire, then elevated to feminist cult classic. It’s also the movie that inspired countless women to come out of the closet, in part thanks to Fox’s steamy makeout scene with Amanda Seyfried (and also with a lighter, but that was more of a demonic possession thing).

“I can’t tell you how many girls, from 30 down into their teens — or, f–k that, my age, too — come up to me and are like, ‘I realized I was gay because of you,’ or ‘I felt comfortable coming out because of you,’ because of ‘Jennifer’s Body’ and the interviews I did about being bisexual before it was cool,” says the 35-year-old Fox, who celebrated Pride this year with a rainbow mani on Instagram and the caption “Putting the B in #LGBTQIA for over two decades.”

“That’s something that’s so important to me, that I’m so proud of,” she says. “If my purpose on Earth was to help one girl come out of the closet and feel OK about it, I had an amazing purpose here.”

Fox isn’t big on small talk. She’s an intense Zoom hang. It’s great. She speaks her mind in a way that I’m sure has caused many a publicist to tear their hair out over the years.

Fox isn’t holding back with her new relationship, either. She and former Alexa cover star Machine Gun Kelly have been positively scorching red carpets and Instagram with their public appearances, often with Fox dressed in as little as possible. Their Goth-tinged declarations of lust and undying love have made them the couple of the year. But even though Kelly towers over her, you get the sense it’s Fox calling the shots. (Exhibit A: a British GQ cover that features a crouching Fox pointing a gun at Kelly’s crotch.) In mid-September, she dominated coverage of the VMAs with her sheer, wet-look Mugler dress and thong, calling MGK her “future baby daddy” onstage — and, mischievously, just “Daddy” on the red carpet.

She’s rarely photographed smiling, which is refreshing in our era of relentless social media positivity. Hers is more resting badass face than resting bitch face.

Today, though, she’s wearing a “Flashdance”-esque slouchy black tee and a friendly expression, seated on the floor in front of a couch. I relay a recent YouTube comment that resonated: “Megan Fox was always too punk rock for her time.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38October 22, 2021 8:57 AM

Mutt is more like it.

by Anonymousreply 1October 20, 2021 5:21 PM

“Word,” she says, with a smile (a smile!). “I appreciate that, for sure. I went through a decade where I believed in what I had done, and in everything I said. Granted, it came out of a young mouth and I probably would have articulated it in a different way now, but my intention was always super honest.”

In an infamous interview with Wonderland magazine, Fox went nuclear on her “Transformers” director, Michael Bay: “He wants to be like Hitler on his sets, and he is.” She also called out a directorial style that, one imagines, might not fly as well today, claiming Bay’s directions on set to her were often limited to: “Be Hot.” At the time (2009), the world lost its damn mind. Bay’s crew trashed her in the media. Co-star Shia LaBeouf trashed her. She was portrayed as brainless, as being ungrateful to have had a role at all. And then she had the audacity to opt out of the third installment of the series. (Bay told GQ that executive producer Steven Spielberg told him to fire her after the Hitler comment.)

“I quit one of the biggest franchises Hollywood has ever had. And I had to live with people being like, ‘You were fired because you were a pain in the ass,’” she says. “I didn’t open my mouth to defend myself, I just lived with it. I didn’t know how long it would take, but I knew it would circle back around. Even if it was after I was dead, I knew eventually people would have a better understanding of what was really happening at the time. I’m happy I lived to see it, I guess,” she adds with a bleak laugh.

She’s said that despite her experiences with harassment in Hollywood, she doesn’t feel she’s seen as a “sympathetic victim.”

“A lot of women fall into this archaic, critical, mom-shaming, slut-shaming thing,” she says. “It’s like, ‘You’re 35, you have three kids, you shouldn’t be wearing that.’ So I don’t exist in a world where it’s like, oh, we all transcended the patriarchy. A lot of narratives are being spat out that are toxic to women, by other women. And that is a tragedy.”

But Fox isn’t wasting much time on the haters (and she’s definitely not reading the comments). She’s got several movies in the works, including a juicy part in “Johnny & Clyde,” an update of the crime-spree classic; a newly announced role in “The Expendables 4”; and the dark comedy “Big Gold Brick,” alongside Oscar Isaac and Andy Garcia. She received raves for her performance in this summer’s “Till Death,” as a woman fighting her way out of a diabolically engineered trap. That’s the kind of work she prefers, she says: “like action-heavy stuff. I like using my body, I like to be physical.”

Fox got her acting start in, of all places, an Olsen twins movie, 2001’s “Holiday in the Sun.” She met Brian Austin Green, whom Gen Xers will remember as David Silver on the original “90210,” just three years later. He was 30 and she was 18. They were together for 16 years — a lifetime in Hollywood, as the saying goes. They have three kids they’re now co-parenting since filing for divorce (and coming to a settlement this week).

She has since, famously, moved on to dating MGK. She and Kelly — née Colson Baker — met in 2020 on the set of the serial killer drama “Midnight in the Switchgrass,” which came out this summer and, despite a respectable performance from Fox, was panned, even by her costar boyfriend on Twitter. Baker plays a skeezy pimp, and the two sparked immediately in the scene where she beats him up.

“I wish someone had asked me, when I was, like, 6, to draw a picture of the perfect boy,” Fox says. “He would be weirdly tall, to where it almost looks painful, and super thin, and blond, and have earrings and tattoos and be wearing tartan pants and, like, a woman’s blouse.

by Anonymousreply 2October 20, 2021 5:22 PM

“And he manifested and is real! Aesthetically, [Baker] is my perfect crush. I think I was pre-programmed to be attracted to him. I always wanted a boyfriend who would share a closet with me and wear my clothes. I don’t know how he gets them on his body, but he does, and it looks really good.”

Baker’s an edgy clotheshorse who has drawn Fox into the fun of dressing up. (She even launched her own fashion collaboration with Boohoo this week.) At this year’s Billboard Music Awards, she wore a sheer, black, heavily cut-out Mugler gown that matched Baker’s black-dyed tongue.

The way she talks about him — they’ve called themselves “twin flames” — feels like they met mere days ago and have been having sex nonstop. Which her role in his S&M-tinged “Bloody Valentine” video didn’t exactly tamp down. But it’s been a year and they’re living together (and tattooing each other) now. He calls twice just during the hour we’re on Zoom. He also stopped by her photo shoot for this story, popping in to surprise her, much to everyone’s amusement.

“My agent was in the hallway, and I saw he was talking to somebody like this [she tilts her face steeply upward] and there are only so many people who are that tall.” Baker’s 6-foot-5 and Fox is 5-foot-4. It’s hardly the only glaring difference between them.

“I like going to bed at 10 and getting up at 6 and going for a hike and meditating,” she says. “And he’s going to bed at 5 a.m. and waking up at 8 p.m.”

She’s also sober, which is a challenge when your boyfriend is a rockstar. “Being in a f–king nightclub isn’t fun when you’re not drunk — I’m just sitting there watching everybody, like, when is it over?”

She did make an exception to her no drugs rule, though, to try psychedelic mushrooms with Baker — “I had such a lovely experience, I hope it becomes legal” — and to do an ayahuasca ceremony, in which the two ingested a ritual shamanic hallucinogen. Fox, a Tennessee native, was raised in the Pentecostal Christian church, and she says she “literally went through hell” on her trip. Still, she cheerfully recommends the experience. “It makes you so grateful for your life.”

I tell her it’s nice to see her having so much fun in her relationship with Baker.

“I’m so happy in this moment of my life,” Fox says. “That’s something I didn’t get when I was younger. I wish I had been more present. I’ve learned to just appreciate the moment I’m in.”

All too soon, our time is up. “OK,” she says, “I’m going to call him back. Bye!”

by Anonymousreply 3October 20, 2021 5:23 PM

Was the writer of this article hoping to sleep with her.

by Anonymousreply 4October 20, 2021 5:33 PM

She’s completely changed her body and face. Now she has curves more like Kartrashian and eyes like Melania. Check out the Lorry Hill videos. It’s uncanny what a once pretty girl has done. Like multiple multiple surgeries. Kind of sad. She also always seems high how almost all the time.

by Anonymousreply 5October 20, 2021 5:35 PM

Why do fraus try to convince themselves Megan Fox was some sort of underrated talent? Just because she was treated badly by Hollywood assholes doesn't make her a good actress.

by Anonymousreply 6October 20, 2021 5:35 PM

She’s good in comedies.

by Anonymousreply 7October 20, 2021 5:37 PM

The cover

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 20, 2021 5:52 PM

Love her!

by Anonymousreply 9October 20, 2021 10:14 PM

This whole interview is just....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 21, 2021 6:04 AM

She is retarded

by Anonymousreply 11October 21, 2021 6:24 AM

She is this generation's Pamela Anderson.

by Anonymousreply 12October 21, 2021 8:04 AM

R12 except Pamela was in on the joke.

by Anonymousreply 13October 21, 2021 9:35 AM

Does she think she’s some LGB ally now?

Bisexual woman are loved by people. So she’s not facing the nasty bulls hit spewed at gay or bisexual men

Also if she’s such an ally why did she hook up with Machine Gun Kelly, who famously said in an interview a few years back, “Two men having sex together is disgusting “

Hate them both

by Anonymousreply 14October 21, 2021 10:35 AM

She's not particularly talented and she doesn't even look like she did a few years ago. This PR push is becoming obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 15October 21, 2021 10:39 AM

I never liked this Ho.

by Anonymousreply 16October 21, 2021 10:50 AM

Looks like Erika Jayne on the cover.

by Anonymousreply 17October 21, 2021 11:26 AM

R14 ummmm she’s not a man.

Most straight men find two men together gross. That’s normal.

by Anonymousreply 18October 21, 2021 3:47 PM

Is our culture already so desolate and desperate that we're regurgitating talenteless G-list whores from a decade ago?

by Anonymousreply 19October 21, 2021 3:49 PM

R18 of course , but you don’t have to say it

It comes off as being anti gay, mean spirited abs nasty

I think overweight people having sex is gross , but they should still have every right to do so, but I’m not an asshole and I’m. It gonna delight in telling the media and the whole world that, implying I’m so much better

by Anonymousreply 20October 21, 2021 3:50 PM

R20 but he isn’t trying to take away your right to fuck. He just thinks it’s gross. I don’t see the issue, especially when the image of heterosexual sex grosses some of you out so much.

by Anonymousreply 21October 21, 2021 3:57 PM

R21 again it comes across as anti gay, bullying, assholeish and just plain weird, not to mention it’s suspect on HIS sexuality

Imagine talking to a guy, friendly talks, and then him randomly mentioning, “Two dudes having sex is fucking gross”

Where did that come from? It’s just weird , it’s like bro “I didn’t ask you and you’re fucking suspect now”’

I’m getting in my late 30s, too old for this games, I’m a masculine bisexual man and most of my best friends are straight guys and even they think that comment was weird and overcompensating

by Anonymousreply 22October 21, 2021 4:02 PM

Oh, please, R18. If he were black and said that, the assholes of DL would be in an uproar. DL looks for any excuse to get all apoplectic over anything even remotely anti-gay coming from someone who isn't white. So of course this douchebag gets a pass.

by Anonymousreply 23October 21, 2021 4:04 PM

I was wondering why we were suddenly having Meghan Fox shoved at us. She's an untalented bimbo who fucked up her face with too much surgery.

by Anonymousreply 24October 21, 2021 4:05 PM

I was wondering why we were suddenly having Meghan Fox shoved at us. She's an untalented bimbo who fucked up her face with too much surgery.

by Anonymousreply 25October 21, 2021 4:05 PM

R23 exactly and again I stand by my comments

I once worked with a presumably straight guy who I became friendly with and when I told him I was bisexual, he delighted In constantly mentioning how gross he thought two guys together were and how hot lesbians are, you know the usual shit that keeps gay or bi men down and repressed

It was constantly to the point that I stopped taking to him and kept my fist

Years later he hit me up on Facebook, apologized, mentioned that he left his fiancé for a younger , open minded bisexual girl and was now begging me to hang out with him and his girl at gay bars or at his place and “the three of us could get to have a lot of fun if you know what I mean “

I never responded back, remembering him constantly calling me a supposed friend gross and disgusting all the time

The fucked up part is him and his new girlfriend were both hot, but sometimes you have to walk away with your own dignity and self worth

by Anonymousreply 26October 21, 2021 4:13 PM

And I stand by mine… the reaction to vaginal sex on this site is almost always negative. You all don’t wanna see that. It grosses you out etc. So what is the difference when a straight man has those same feelings but toward gay sex? It’s all relative.

by Anonymousreply 27October 21, 2021 5:21 PM

R27, that's not the point. The point is that had Dave Chappelle said it on stage as a joke, DL would attack him for it. You're rationalizing it because he is white. I've seen the same shit with Tucker Carlson. You have more venom for Joy Reid than a guy who literally put in his fucking yearbook that he was in the Dan White fan club.

by Anonymousreply 28October 21, 2021 5:49 PM

When they break up, it will make Brangelina look civil.

by Anonymousreply 29October 21, 2021 6:33 PM

They’re going to last foreverrrr! 💞💞💞

by Anonymousreply 30October 21, 2021 7:41 PM

I feel bad for her poor little kids. I hope Mr 90210 is a better dad than she is a mom.

by Anonymousreply 31October 21, 2021 8:22 PM

I don't know if I would say, "ït's her year"

She has a few straight to streaming movies lined up. And she's filming a movie with Bai Ling

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 21, 2021 8:32 PM

Good for her. She is actually IMO very beautiful and seems to have a pulse unlike the boring crop of actresses we’ve seen in recent years.

by Anonymousreply 33October 21, 2021 8:33 PM

Are they filming on the roof r32?

by Anonymousreply 34October 21, 2021 8:34 PM

What women has Megan dated? Just curious.

by Anonymousreply 35October 21, 2021 8:39 PM

She was stunning between 2003 to 2009. She keeps changing her face, her body and everything and it's unnerving. She looks unrecognizable in her recent appearances.

Back when she looked like a normal person. Body dysmorphia is a hideous thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36October 21, 2021 11:53 PM

Megan hasn't been linked to any women. The only guys she has been involved with publicly is David Gallagher (Simon from 7th Heaven), Shia LaBeouf, Brian Austin Green and now Machine Gun Kelly. I guess her type are twinks with big dicks.

by Anonymousreply 37October 22, 2021 12:00 AM

R29 I hope it's sooner rather than later.

R37 i always forget she dated Simon Camden.

by Anonymousreply 38October 22, 2021 8:57 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!