Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL Lesbians, tell me about Cheryl Wheeler

On reddit last night someone mentioned Beth Neilsen Chapman, a country/adult contemporary singer/songwriter from the 90s who I had forgotten existed. This led me down a songwriter rabbit hole to Cheryl Wheeler, a self-titled folk musician who wrote a few, what I would call, more sophisticated country songs during the 80s and 90s. She also seems really witty, has a great voice, and was beautiful (tastes vary, I know) in the late 80s. She married her partner days after Massachusetts legalized gay marriage, and as far as I know, they are still together. I'm sad I'm only now finding out about her.

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2021 5:25 PM

I'd rather hear about Caron Wheeler.

by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2021 5:21 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2021 5:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!