Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

A deal with the devil.

The disgraced former president has got to have some sort of pact with the devil. Why won't he die already? Come on, obese, bad diet, etc. No other explanation.

by Anonymousreply 28October 18, 2021 9:15 PM

Maybe he's the stupid Antichrist we were expecting.

by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2021 4:46 PM

Well, he certainly isn't the smart Antichrist we were expecting.

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2021 4:47 PM

[quote] Maybe he's the stupid Antichrist we were expecting.

I don't believe in such things, but the Antichrist is supposed to be handsome and charismatic -- two qualities the fat, orange blob lacks.

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2021 4:49 PM

Genes and he's utterly selfish & oblivious to reality so he is probably impervious to stress.

Plus the money and access to great health care doesn't hurt.

by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2021 4:50 PM

I thought the devil's cleverest trick was to make us think he didn't exist. But of course clever wouldn't work on Deplorables, hence the blunt instrument of Trump.

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2021 4:52 PM

Evil doesn't die so quickly unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2021 4:59 PM

It's genetics. Both his parents looked like zombies for the last few decades of their lives and yet they held on forever.

by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2021 5:04 PM

If we're going to dabble in biblical fiction, the people that really, really like Trump find him to be all those things, r3. The rest of us get to sit back and think 'what the fuck'?.

by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2021 5:09 PM

I think it's health care and maybe diet (in between McDonald's). When he had Covid, I think he received meds that no one else had available, full blood swap-out transfusions, vitamin shots, etc. I think Melania probably has a personal chef that makes stuff like 3 oz. of salmon with steamed broccoli, which he'll eat sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 9October 18, 2021 5:09 PM

Hell must be full.

by Anonymousreply 10October 18, 2021 5:14 PM

I cannot picture him eating salmon and broccoli.

by Anonymousreply 11October 18, 2021 5:19 PM

There seems to be a small set of people who have poor health no matter their diet & exercise (like someone who has a very bad cancer gene), a huge set of people for whom diet & exercise matter, and so do genetics (most of us), and then another small set of people who can eat like shit, drink like fish, smoke like chimneys, never exercise, and live to 100. Trump may just be in the third category.

by Anonymousreply 12October 18, 2021 5:19 PM

OP, Trump is 75 years old and probably has a myriad of health issues not known to the public. I'm willing to wager he's on something like Miralax.

by Anonymousreply 13October 18, 2021 5:23 PM

Can’t imagine.

by Anonymousreply 14October 18, 2021 5:24 PM

@r9, he's also know for doing any kind of amphetamine he can get his hands on. Speed will make you seem robust until the bottom falls out

by Anonymousreply 15October 18, 2021 5:26 PM

Yes, R15, Adderall rx without questions.

by Anonymousreply 16October 18, 2021 5:31 PM

His vegetables are potatoes or corn or iceberg lettuce smothered in blue cheese dressing.

I'd be surprised if broccoli or any cruciferous vegetable is even allowed in the kitchens of Maralago.

by Anonymousreply 17October 18, 2021 5:46 PM

Trump isn't sophisticated enough for blue cheese dressing, R17. Make it thousand Island.

by Anonymousreply 18October 18, 2021 5:50 PM

^He prefers Russian dressing.

by Anonymousreply 19October 18, 2021 5:52 PM

Big Mac Special Sauce is basically Thousand Island, so that sounds about right.

by Anonymousreply 20October 18, 2021 5:53 PM

I don't buy for a second that this guy is healthy. He can barely walk more than a few steps, he never appears in public without an embarrassingly visible layer of bronzer, and you can tell from the way he talks he's usually high as a kite, either on steroids or the uppers he's been rumored for years to be addicted to. But modern medicine can work wonders.

by Anonymousreply 21October 18, 2021 6:19 PM

[quote]I'm willing to wager he's on something like Miralax.

That would explain the public sharting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 18, 2021 6:33 PM

His younger brother Robert died at 71, so Dump's running late and has to check out IMMEDIATELY.

by Anonymousreply 23October 18, 2021 6:39 PM

I'd like to think he has hemorrhoids.

by Anonymousreply 24October 18, 2021 7:53 PM

Only the good die young.

by Anonymousreply 25October 18, 2021 8:05 PM

He's GOT to have a few STDs.

by Anonymousreply 26October 18, 2021 8:05 PM

You have no idea what his health issues are because unlike other presidential candidates and presidents, he decided not to reveal everything as a matter of transparency.

As president he sat and watched TV in his bathrobe till 11am. Then sat on the phone all day playing politics and working the media.

Its unlikely he'll do well into his 80s at that weight. At some point, cancer or heart problems will catch up with him due to diet and obesity. He's not living to 100.

by Anonymousreply 27October 18, 2021 8:50 PM

R27, 100 is 25 years away. Even if Trump's prognosis were he'd live until 80, that's five years too many.

by Anonymousreply 28October 18, 2021 9:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!