Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I'm coming clean

sometimes i put pickle jar up my ass

by Anonymousreply 12October 18, 2021 8:51 AM

With the vinegar till in it? That must nip.

by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2021 5:52 AM

“Still”

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2021 5:54 AM

Well you’ve had a lot of pickles shoved up that picklepuss.

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2021 7:25 AM

Let the rain fall…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2021 7:29 AM

You’re a dill

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2021 7:33 AM

Accident and Emergency have seen it all and more before. It's the explanatory stories they hear which tend to have inventive individual interest.

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2021 7:42 AM

How many jars?

by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2021 7:43 AM

Anti gay trolling

by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2021 7:45 AM

HI POOPISHA

by Anonymousreply 9October 18, 2021 7:47 AM

I once knew a man who liked to shove pickles up women's asses but then he died.

by Anonymousreply 10October 18, 2021 8:00 AM

Dawson?

by Anonymousreply 11October 18, 2021 8:27 AM

Did anybody ever see that video called "One Man, One Jar"? It was a play on the "2 girls, 1 cup" video from back in the day.

Anyway, it's a video of this guy squatting down and sitting on some kind of glass jar - and then the jar breaks while it's inside him. Half falls out and then other half gets sucked up into his mussy, shards and everything. I honestly think I puked when I saw it, and I still have nightmares about it. And fuck no, I'm not posting it, even if I knew where to find it.

by Anonymousreply 12October 18, 2021 8:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!