Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

William and Kate stun at the Earthshot Prize Ceremony

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58October 23, 2021 9:09 AM

The slightly spooky videos of William and Kate making their eco announcements are a must-see. See the Daily Mail link.

by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2021 1:54 AM

The first award to be handed out went to Gator Halpern and Sam Teicher of Coral Vita - a project which grows coral on land to replenish life in dying ocean ecosystems. Its methods grow coral up to 50 times faster than typical methods and improves resilience to the impact of climate change.

They beat competitors Pristine Seas and Living Sea Walls.

Actors Emma Thompson, Emma Watson and David Oyelowo are joining Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge, in handing out the awards at Alexandra Palace in north London.

Emma Watson presented the second award, which went to AEM Electrolyser, which turns renewable electricity into emission-free hydrogen gas.

Vidyut Mohan of Takachar, which converts leftover crops in fuel, won the following prize. Takachar developed a cheap, small-scale, portable technology that attaches to tractors in remote farms, converting crop residues into bio-products like fuel and fertilizer.

Emma Thompson presented the fourth Earthshot award to the city of Milan, whose Food Waste Hubs aim to halve waste by 2030. Each hub recovers food, primarily from supermarkets and companies' canteens, and gives it to NGOs who distribute it to citizens.

And presenting the fifth and final award, The Duchess of Cambridge said: 'Nature is vital to us all... But for too long we've neglected our wild spaces and now w'ere facing a number of tipping points. If we don't act now we will permanently destabilise our planet and rob our children of the future they deserve.'

The award went to the Republic of Costa Rica, whose Ministry for Environment paid citizens to protect forests, plant trees, and restore ecosystems, leading to the country's forests doubling in size.

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2021 1:54 AM

I like these two. They're very positive people. Much more so than William's dumb brother and his grifter wife.

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2021 1:58 AM

It was announced that the next Earthshot awards will be held in the US next year. I wonder whether William and Kate will stay over with The Harkles for a few days.

by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2021 2:03 AM

Yeah, don’t think the grifting duo of Haz and Megs will join in on the Earthshot momentum.

Hopefully not.

That would sully the whole project.

Earthshot seems quite remarkable thus far.

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2021 2:04 AM

FLAUNTING their CURVES and TONED PINS!

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2021 2:07 AM

They don't look stunning.

by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2021 2:08 AM

They look fabulous ! Great award show, an award show where the winners truly deserve their prize.

by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2021 2:14 AM

R7 = SMEGS

by Anonymousreply 9October 18, 2021 2:20 AM

William looks like a pudgy middle-aged car dealer welcoming his employees to the annual Christmas party with his second wife at his side

by Anonymousreply 10October 18, 2021 2:39 AM

Mr Potato head in black velvet. His Mrs needs to cut the high school cheerleader hair.

by Anonymousreply 11October 18, 2021 2:59 AM

William has a fat homely face now but he's fit, otherwise. They dont look stunning and I'm glad a few agree.

by Anonymousreply 12October 18, 2021 3:04 AM

They are a very attractive couple and seem respectful of each other. They don't mug for the camera or act possessive or crazy like some other couples.

by Anonymousreply 13October 18, 2021 3:15 AM

William looks like Uncle Fester

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 18, 2021 3:15 AM

I watched the Earthshot documentaries yesterday. Very well done and thought provoking. Sir David Attenborough looked so frail at the ceremony. I keep hoping he's immortal but it doesn't look like it.

by Anonymousreply 15October 18, 2021 3:40 AM

I bet you know who is screaming in impotent rage ! Kate looks fabulous,and I dont care what you bitches say,but William always gives quiet masculinity. I find him very sexy.

by Anonymousreply 16October 18, 2021 3:50 AM

William is sexy. He emanates BDE.

by Anonymousreply 17October 18, 2021 3:52 AM

Is it irony Wills looks like a circumcised penis head or what?

by Anonymousreply 18October 18, 2021 4:09 AM

I find William sexy too. I also dont care what you bitches say either, he would look better if he just shaved the rest of his hair off. Add a beard he would be hot as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 19October 18, 2021 4:11 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 18, 2021 4:18 AM

I'm not fond of his speaking style. He needs to quit using that Bill Clinton hand gesture, the thumb on top of the fist. It makes him seem like a cheap politician, and the (future) monarch should be sui generis.

by Anonymousreply 21October 18, 2021 4:30 AM

It's hilarious watching the Megbots seethe with jealousy over the Cambridge success. All those Montecito morons do is flounder and embarrass themselves.

by Anonymousreply 22October 18, 2021 8:12 AM

Rumor on twitter is the Harkles are going to announce a new job they have! They kinda screwed up promoting the 'ethical investment' company that invests in Murdoch and Raytheon.

by Anonymousreply 23October 18, 2021 3:20 PM

Maybe Mr. Madeley prefers sMEGs' ultra-stocky waistline.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 18, 2021 6:31 PM

The paid trolls and Klan Grannies are panicking. A program is being run right now to analyze pro Kate and William/anti Sussex Twitter accounts which are spewing hate It's a bot detecting program. Journalists are helping. A blue tick is involved. Accounts are self locking or removing themselves from twitter. It's all over twitter and being retweeted and shared amongst blue ticks who have mass followers.

by Anonymousreply 25October 18, 2021 7:20 PM

Black velvet does not slim, Wills.

You look like a parody of a Bond villain.

And we KNOW that's not what you're about.

Applause for Her Future Majesty.

by Anonymousreply 26October 18, 2021 9:49 PM

[quote] His Mrs needs to cut the high school cheerleader hair.

Those Dangling Tendrils will go out of fashion soon. I hope.

by Anonymousreply 27October 18, 2021 10:34 PM

R25 psycho MegStan is baaaaaack!!

by Anonymousreply 28October 18, 2021 10:36 PM

Oh dear! I wonder when the FBI will be here to question me for calling Megsi a hypocrite! Yeeeek!

by Anonymousreply 29October 19, 2021 3:12 AM

R29 psycho MegStan is gonna get the DL closed down. It is illegal to be mean to the Megster. The whole internet will have to be shut down if people continue to offend the Crown Princess of Montecitostan. It's like an episode of Dynasty.

by Anonymousreply 30October 19, 2021 4:17 AM

The stupid squad has been outed on Twitter talking openly about getting paid $1000 bonus checks by Sunshine Sachs. There are several screenshots in which they are discussing getting regularly paid to troll. Yankee Wally has the video on her Youtube channel.

by Anonymousreply 31October 19, 2021 4:33 AM

^ Wow, I get paid a lot more then that Boy, did they get screwed

by Anonymousreply 32October 19, 2021 4:42 AM

Has Meghan got her very own troll farm?

by Anonymousreply 33October 19, 2021 4:46 AM

Yep. She does.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34October 19, 2021 4:51 AM

UN Glasgow Climate Conference is coming up end of October with the Queen, Prince Charles and Prince William hosting. Meghan's going to go berserk.

by Anonymousreply 35October 19, 2021 3:12 PM

The Queen is hosting a big event at Windsor this evening, Prince William and Charles hobnobbing with Bill Gates, John Kerry, etc.

by Anonymousreply 36October 20, 2021 2:07 AM

Bill Gates and John Kerry are people most prefer to avoid.

by Anonymousreply 37October 20, 2021 2:17 AM

Gates has developed into a leading philanthropist for green causes and Kerry is Biden's Special Presidential Envoy for Climate.

by Anonymousreply 38October 20, 2021 2:54 AM

Exactly r38. Again, people that most people would prefer to avoid.

by Anonymousreply 39October 20, 2021 2:57 AM

says R39 who never uses Microsoft products....

by Anonymousreply 40October 20, 2021 3:19 PM

The Queen should stay the fuck away from Bill Gates - who was all up in Epstein business. Gates managed to spend his way out of the spotlight on that.

by Anonymousreply 41October 20, 2021 3:25 PM

[quote] I like these two. They're very positive people. Much more so than William's dumb brother and his grifter wife.

Oh they're positive alright. Positively laughable.

by Anonymousreply 42October 20, 2021 3:27 PM

[quote] Oh they're positive alright. Positively laughable.

You are confused about which couple you are discussing, R42.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43October 20, 2021 5:06 PM

Is the Sussex Squad a troll farm paid for by their publicists? They're wasting their money on the DL which has no respect whatsoever for a d list starlet.

by Anonymousreply 44October 20, 2021 5:36 PM

Her duchessness is now writing letters to the US House of Representitives, take that William!

by Anonymousreply 45October 20, 2021 8:57 PM

The stupid squad was caught with screenshots publicly discussing their payments by Sunshine Sachs and talking about getting $1000 bonuses for Christmas. She pays (well Harry does) people to stan her. How utterly pathetic is that?

by Anonymousreply 46October 21, 2021 4:32 AM

I saw THE Duchess of Sussex was trending on twitter. Evidently she wrote an open letter (a la Donald Trump) to Nancy Pelosi telling her to grant paid family leave to the Duchess' subjects. I hope Nancy will. I would hate to see her beheaded by THE Duchess.

WTF? There are a shitload of peculiar accounts all devoted to THE Duchess making it trend. Megster has very own troll farm. Chrissy Teighen will be jealous.

by Anonymousreply 47October 21, 2021 4:39 AM

Oh, I bet Nancy got a good laugh out of Megsie's letter and tossed it right into the trash where it belongs.

by Anonymousreply 48October 21, 2021 1:30 PM

She wrote it on note paper with Sussex letterhead. The Royals aren't allowed to intervene in politics and people are calling again for their titles to be revoked.

by Anonymousreply 49October 21, 2021 1:40 PM

Markle married Harry in May 2018. She went on maternity leave (i.e. stopped doing any work) in March 2019. She never returned to 'work' after maternity leave and left the UK in November 2019. She was a 'working royal' for 10 months. She hasn't lived in the UK in 2 years. She can drop the title and the pretensions.

by Anonymousreply 50October 21, 2021 2:52 PM

THE Duchess of Sussex is intervening in US politics...is she daring the Queen to revoke her title so she can play the victim - again?

Do it Queenie, do it.

by Anonymousreply 51October 21, 2021 2:58 PM

Markle's incredibly stupid. I guess she couldn't help it. The royals were getting so much coverage. Writing to Pelosi and calling herself the Duchess of Sussex is so tacky. As the royals aren't supposed to intervene in anything that can be considered partisan politics (and pending legislation in Congress is), Meg just cut off her nose to spite her face.

by Anonymousreply 52October 21, 2021 3:05 PM

R25 maybe you should surround yourself with those ticks and get Lyme disease.

by Anonymousreply 53October 21, 2021 5:28 PM

R25 oh my sides!!!!

And here you are YET AGAIN with the latest iteration of the tech threat that will DECIMATE FANS OF THE CAMBRIDGES AND HATERS OF MEGHAN!!!!!!!!!

What number is this? Threat #103?

Darling Pet, the only people panicking are those two morons who make jackasses of themselves every time they open their mouths, as they watch their own pill numbers sink even in America whilst the Cambridges ratings just climb and climb and climb.

Sweetie, Meghan took one look at Kate on that red carpet and had to put her face in a paper bag as she hyperventilated with rage and envy.

This has to be the 20th time I'm blocking you. You're a paid bot with dozens of accounts. All your posts sound the same.

It was the FBI, CIA, MI6, a powerful black lobbying group, law enforcement and legal authorities closing in, databases of every known variety, now it's a programme tracking IDs . . .

And yet . . . Here we are.

Tell your handlers it ain't working. It never has. It never will.

Even Americans are seeing the two poseurs for what they are.

William and Kate are the glam future. Meghan and Harry are, increasingly, the joke of the past.

by Anonymousreply 54October 22, 2021 6:17 PM

^*poll (not pill) numbers

by Anonymousreply 55October 22, 2021 6:18 PM

R25 Oh, dear, Pet. It looks like Muriel closed down your Klan Fuckers Part 2 thread after payealling your first one.

What could she have been thinking?!

by Anonymousreply 56October 22, 2021 6:25 PM

The Megalomaniac is gonna go berserk over the next couple of weeks with the climate conference in Glasgow. What will she do to get attention? Can't wait!

by Anonymousreply 57October 22, 2021 7:56 PM

After that, will be the Royal Variety Show which the Cambridge's will be attending hehe..

by Anonymousreply 58October 23, 2021 9:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!