Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Would you rather do Bernie Sanders or Rudy Giuliani?

Would you rather do Bernie Sanders or Rudy Giuliani?

by Anonymousreply 15October 18, 2021 12:56 PM

I don’t think anybody anywhere wants to do Giuliani and have him dripping hair dye all over them.

by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2021 1:28 AM

Nope

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2021 1:55 AM

I'd rather not answer that question. But I do respect Bernie Sanders, his honesty, telling it like it is, and all that he does for working people. Rudy can drop dead.

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2021 2:03 AM

Rudy looks like his breath would maim or kill.

by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2021 2:09 AM

Bernie Sanders. I'd swallow his spunk.

I love a well principled man.

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2021 2:21 AM

Death.

Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2021 2:36 AM

Bernie was cute back in the day, and seems like the type of nice Jewish boy my mother still hopes I'll end up with.

by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2021 2:38 AM

Neither.

If Bernie had not ran in 2016 trump would not have won

by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2021 2:41 AM

R8 If Hillary had not cheated in 2016 trump would not have won.

by Anonymousreply 9October 18, 2021 3:46 AM

Please rape me with a broken coke bottle instead.

by Anonymousreply 10October 18, 2021 4:12 AM

I would rather enter a nunnery.

by Anonymousreply 11October 18, 2021 4:20 AM

Rudy wipes back to front.

by Anonymousreply 12October 18, 2021 4:33 AM

This is exactly what I didn't need to think about before going to bed.

I never want to be in the same vicinity as Rudy, so Bernie, but there will be little in the way of "doing."

by Anonymousreply 13October 18, 2021 6:10 AM

R7. Bernie was never a "nice Jewish boy". From a young age, he was a work shy grifter, finding public jobs and then not paying child support. The definition of a chancer. No mother - but especially a Jewish mother - would be happy to see her child bring home this life-long grifter (who ended up finding his match, another grifter who brought a university down while pocketing hundreds of thousands of dollars).

by Anonymousreply 14October 18, 2021 11:54 AM

Bernie is far more likely to have sweet breath, working erectile tissue and a relatively clean colon.

by Anonymousreply 15October 18, 2021 12:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!