Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mia Farrow Slams Michael Jackson

Mia Farrow

Replying to @RexChapman

How to regard a dancing pedophile - can we simply appreciate the dance moves? Idk the answer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 19, 2021 2:33 AM

How to regard a sanctimonious wronged-woman child collector?

Ik the answer, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2021 1:16 AM

R1 Calm down, babe.

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2021 1:18 AM

Much Respect to Mia.

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2021 1:19 AM

This makes me like her

by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2021 1:21 AM

Does she ever speak this way about the actually convicted (not that I doubt MJ is a creep) Roman Polanski, who she testified for? Or does this treatment not apply to friends?

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2021 1:23 AM

R4 Me too!

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2021 1:24 AM

Some people in the comments replied to her, bringing up the allegations her son Moses said about her.

by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2021 1:26 AM

I think she’s a cunt but it’s is pretty obvious he’s a pedo and I always like to hear people say it.

by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2021 1:27 AM

The fact still remains that MIA IS BITCH.

by Anonymousreply 9October 18, 2021 1:30 AM

I'm glad Mia didn't delete that tweet (like other celebrities) after Jacko's fans swarmed her with their attacks. Jamie Lee Curtis and others who called MJ a pedo and supported his victims, got shamed to delete their tweets, I hated that. Why are they afraid of the wacky Jacko stans?!

by Anonymousreply 10October 18, 2021 1:32 AM

Mia knows whereof she speaks, having a convicted child molester brother who served 7 years of a 10 year sentence for violating 2 young boys.

by Anonymousreply 11October 18, 2021 3:08 AM

We discuss this same thing over and over.

Michael Jackson's hits (including those dance moves) were not his creations alone. He was the vehicle for many talented individuals work. "Thriller" was the collective art of several people in Hollywood coming together to create a pop culture phenomenon, and should be appreciated as such. Michael Peters (RIP) in right there in this clip besides Michael Jackson. John Landis made this entire vision come to life and started the music video era.

Now all we have are bitches twerking their asses and proclaiming how wet their pussies are. Half the people involved in Thriller are now six feet under and in another 20 years they will be all dead and gone. Just appreciate the times when people made real art.

by Anonymousreply 12October 18, 2021 3:45 AM

Dylan's new truth is that he molested her too.

Again, only once, but again that was enough.

by Anonymousreply 13October 18, 2021 3:48 AM

Good post r12. And MJ would've been nowhere without Quincy Jones.

by Anonymousreply 14October 18, 2021 4:02 AM

He might have been a pedo but he was still a good dancer

by Anonymousreply 15October 18, 2021 4:05 AM

She’s wrong about Woody, right about MJ.

As for Polanski: he was a good boy, and I know he didn’t mean it.

by Anonymousreply 16October 18, 2021 4:29 AM

Mia Farrow has a LOT of trouble letting go, doesn't she?

Did Dory Previn, whose husband Mia committed adultery with, stole, and had children with hold a grudge this long against Mia, whom she'd taken in and counseled after Mia's break up with Sinatra?

by Anonymousreply 17October 18, 2021 5:34 AM

The Dory Previn troll must have alerts set to tell her when there's a new thread about Mia.

Mia Farrow didn't defend Polanski in the libel trial with Vanity Fair, she was one of his witnesses, because she was present when he supposedly hit on a woman a couple days after Tate was murdered. Farrow was a witness back in 2005, so nearly 20 years ago.

There was some interview a few years ago where she said she wouldn't work with Polanski again and it didn't sound like they were friends, but she did say she loved working on Rosemary's Baby, which people took to mean was a defense of Polanski, which it wasn't.

by Anonymousreply 18October 18, 2021 5:43 AM

[quote]The Dory Previn troll must have alerts set to tell her when there's a new thread about Mia.

Nope, sorry Mia I don't.

I've never commented on her before. I actually had to look up her name all I knew was Andre Previn's name. Are you

by Anonymousreply 19October 19, 2021 2:32 AM

r19 here.

I was adding "Are you ready to move on, Mia?"

by Anonymousreply 20October 19, 2021 2:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!