Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

If JFK had not been killed, would he have divorced Jackie and married Princess Diana?

What would their children be like? Would they talk to Meagan?

by Anonymousreply 48October 18, 2021 5:54 AM

no, he wouldn't have divorced her. He was Catholic and Rose wouldn't have allowed it.

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2021 9:39 PM

Why would Megan McCain want to talk to Princess Diana?

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2021 9:40 PM

Jackie would have divorced him to marry some billionaire - JFK didn't actually have that much money. He would have wound up like Teddy, getting drunk and harassing young girls.

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2021 9:41 PM

It would have been cool to see a 80 yo JFK marrying a young Athina Onassis. Imagine the look on Jackie's face!

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2021 9:41 PM

He would have been eighty when she died at 36, so I doubt she'd have done it.

Now I can see Meghan Markle working him in his nineties but entirely different women.

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2021 9:43 PM

Jack & Jackie may have led separate lives, but I doubt they would have divorced.

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2021 9:44 PM

[quote] He would have been eighty when she died at 36, so I doubt she'd have done it.

Well, if JFK had lived he never would have let his son fly that plane, so JFK Jr could have married Princess Diana. Their child could rule the world!

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2021 9:50 PM

[quote] Their child could rule the world!

If it lived.

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2021 9:53 PM

And had functional intelligence. Which with those two as parents....

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2021 9:54 PM

If FDR hadn’t died, would he, now a widower, have married the widow Kennedy.

by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2021 9:55 PM

The suggested pairings just don’t seem like good matches

by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2021 10:01 PM

If Judy hadn't been assassinated at Stonewall, would she have reworked "Stone Pillow" and "Desperately Seeking Susan"?

by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2021 10:05 PM

If KFC hadn't had transfats, would Delta Burke have left Designing Women?

by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2021 10:06 PM

It woulda been cool to see him dating Nancy Sinatra.

by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2021 10:07 PM

One of the many trashy threads about the Kennedys I read after the Athina Onassis thread recommended the book Nemesis, about the two families. The author claims JFK was very into women who slept with other powerful men—high up mobsters, violent leaders, etc. So if he had lived and divorced Jackie, he would have gone for someone like that. Maybe Mia Farrow after Frank broke up with her?

Jackie would have had a totally different life as “the ex” than as “the widow.” Much closer to her sister’s, probably. But I don’t think Jack would ever have divorced her.

JFK Jr. would have had different standards, unless he went through a rocky period after breaking up with Carolyn—but he always seemed like the steadier one in that relationship. If he stayed single long enough, maybe Lauren Bush (now Lauren Lauren) for a dynastic merger.

by Anonymousreply 15October 17, 2021 10:21 PM

They wouldn’t have divorced. Jackie reportedly said her place in history was next to Jack, so she decided to be buried next to him.

by Anonymousreply 16October 17, 2021 10:26 PM

Imagine the horror if JFK Jr had hooked up with Megan McCain....

It would have been very cool if JFK Jr had lived, divorced Carolyn and married Athina.

by Anonymousreply 17October 17, 2021 10:26 PM

If JFK had lived long enough. His civil rights agenda would have came to fruition. Equal access for everyone to legalized prostitution.

by Anonymousreply 18October 17, 2021 10:28 PM

If JFK hadn't been killed does that mean Bobby wouldn't have been killed either? Or MLK?

by Anonymousreply 19October 17, 2021 10:29 PM

NOBODY would talk to meghan

by Anonymousreply 20October 17, 2021 10:32 PM

If I had been a female coed and let JFK Jr cum in my vagine, instead of a gay twink who drained John's fat pretty cock dozens of times down my throat, would I have had a Kennedy child but married the Shah's son, who was more charming, and restored the Iranian Empire and become Empress of Persia and maintained a summer palace in Cap d'Antibes ?

by Anonymousreply 21October 17, 2021 10:37 PM

R19 MLK would have been killed regardless. Either by an assassin or a jealous husband. He was a reckless horn dog on par with JFK and wild Bill Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 22October 17, 2021 10:40 PM

I think both JFK and MLK would have died untimely deaths regardless. JFK had so many medical problems and was constantly sleeping with some mobster’s girlfriend. MLK pissed off a country’s worth of violent racist trash. The difference between them is MLK’s achievements were more than just a myth created after his death by his widow.

by Anonymousreply 23October 17, 2021 10:43 PM

OH yeah, what about MLK's plagiarized doctoral thesis?

by Anonymousreply 24October 17, 2021 10:50 PM

Jackie had the dirt on MLK and detested him, and not for being a negro.

by Anonymousreply 25October 17, 2021 10:51 PM

MLK was a terrible husband (and it sounds like, a bad student) and still one of the greatest Americans in history at working to make this country a better place. Both can be true.

by Anonymousreply 26October 17, 2021 11:00 PM

Lyndon Johnson was a creep. But he did more for black people than MLK.

by Anonymousreply 27October 17, 2021 11:03 PM

What if, after the assassination, Jackie had mariied Frank Sinatra instead of Ari? The kids would have been safe because of Frank’s connections. Also, there would be no Roman and…...well, that’s quite enough on its own.

by Anonymousreply 28October 17, 2021 11:06 PM

What if Jackie had taken some time for travel and met Gaddafi when he was young and charming and married him and together they ruled all of Africa, Gaddafi's dream. But Leni Riefenstahl trained Nuba sleeper cells and JFK Jr, who was a Prince of Africa, married a beautiful Nuba and when he became Crown Prince the Nuba sleeper cell was woken up and they turned Africa into a terrible fascist dictatorship?

by Anonymousreply 29October 17, 2021 11:14 PM

If JFK hadn't died, we probably would never have known Jackie had an Ewok growing... down there.

by Anonymousreply 30October 17, 2021 11:16 PM

[quote]What if, after the assassination, Jackie had mariied Frank Sinatra instead of Ari?

Would this mean he never met Mia?

by Anonymousreply 31October 17, 2021 11:17 PM

Athina would have been around 12 years old, R4.

by Anonymousreply 32October 17, 2021 11:17 PM

I wondah if Jack hadn't died if anyone would have known about Grey Gah-dens. Of course if Jack hadn't died I expect he wouldn't have been able to contain himself around me so things would have turned out quite differently for all of us in that way.

by Anonymousreply 33October 17, 2021 11:17 PM

Jackie would’ve married Bing over Frank, causing Sinatra’s head to explode.

by Anonymousreply 34October 17, 2021 11:18 PM

While I understand the Sinatra/Crosby/Kennedy reference, Jackie was to protective of her children to marry someone like Bing.

by Anonymousreply 35October 17, 2021 11:21 PM

[quote]Athina would have been around 12 years old, [R4].

Yes, yes. I amended the post to saying it would have been a hoot for JFK JR to dump Carolyn and marry Athina.

by Anonymousreply 36October 17, 2021 11:27 PM

RFK got J. Edgar to wiretap MLK. Then he and JFK listened to the tapes of his sexual exploits and shared them with Jackie. In Conversations with Schlesinger - which Caroline bizarrely allowed to be released - Jackie discusses in the tapes her disgust at MLK's sex life like JFK was a paragon of virtue.

After JFK's death, Hoover went to LBJ to get his approval to continue wiretapping MLK and he said no. So much for RFK being the champion of MLK. When Hoover told LBJ about the sex tapes, LBJ said "he's not the first preacher to chase pussy and he won't be the last". Hoover was furious.

by Anonymousreply 37October 18, 2021 12:55 AM

And hypocrite Hoover loved to get his transvestite pussy chased.

by Anonymousreply 38October 18, 2021 2:08 AM

At least Hoover wasn't a hypocrite unlike Bobby Kennedy.

by Anonymousreply 39October 18, 2021 2:30 AM

JFK, Jr. and Princess Diana were less than 8 months apart in age.

by Anonymousreply 40October 18, 2021 2:39 AM

Fergie wanted to marry JFK Jr. There was a famous story about her going to visit in the hospital her ex the one who sucked her toes, who had tried to commit suicide. She told him if he did succeed in committing suicide, when he got to heaven he needed to go talk to JFK and get him to communicate with his son on Earth, telling him to marry Fergie.

Fergie's a nutjob.

by Anonymousreply 41October 18, 2021 2:48 AM

For those saying they wouldn't have divorced: Joe Kennedy paid Jackie a million dollars in the late 50's to stay when she wanted to leave because of JFKs' womanizing. Jackie told a friend in the 80s that had JFK lived, she wasn't sure if she'd have stayed or not. Of course she martyred him after his death, disingenuously, out of grief, embarrassment, loyalty, for her children and perhaps out of love.

by Anonymousreply 42October 18, 2021 3:11 AM

That Joe story was before the presidency, R42. I’d like to see a link to the story from the ‘80s as that’s news to me, a Jackiephile.

by Anonymousreply 43October 18, 2021 3:16 AM

Yes, OP. That would have absolutely happened, and then they would have added Nancy Reagan (nee Davis) to create a throuple, and then they all would have put on their jet packs and flown all over the world in the most wonderfully romantic story of all time.

by Anonymousreply 44October 18, 2021 3:21 AM

OP Is this fan fiction? Is Diana Spencer West Indian in your story?

by Anonymousreply 45October 18, 2021 3:26 AM

r43 'in the late 50s' is also before the presidency

by Anonymousreply 46October 18, 2021 3:35 AM

What’s the point of your post, R46? It just echoes my comment that R42’s story was before Jack was elected.

by Anonymousreply 47October 18, 2021 5:31 AM

Doesn’t matter to me, I’d still be dead. Fucking the Kennedy brothers still fucked me over really good.

by Anonymousreply 48October 18, 2021 5:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!