Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

British academics union says members can identify as ANYTHING.

From the UK's Sunday Times:

A union that represents academics has reasserted a commitment to allowing its members to self-identify as being black, disabled or female.

A Twitter post by the Edinburgh branch of the University and College Union (UCU) said: “A reminder of UCU’s strong position in support of trans inclusion. Liberation cannot be built on exclusion”.

It contained a link to a policy document endorsed by the UK-wide union that states: “UCU has a long history of enabling members to self-identify, whether that is being black, disabled, LGBT+ or women.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2021 9:12 PM

I'm Rachael D. and I support this message!

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2021 8:48 PM

Where's the link to show us this info, Op?

It sounds so ludicrous; but given the extremist left today, it might actually be true.

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2021 8:53 PM

Academics from where? Clown School?

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2021 9:03 PM

I identify as the Queen of England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2021 9:07 PM

When I first saw this scene, I thought it was hilarious. Now, it's reality. Thanks, SJW liberals! And thanks to the actual thinking people who refuse to push back against this nonsense. it's no better than the Republicans who go along with Trump because they are afraid of the repercussions. Indeed, the fringe has taken over.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2021 9:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!