Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Some guy in a pedo van followed me for almost 10 minutes

I was driving along and came to a green light, turned right and the van on the other side turned left. I continued straight and the van made a right turn at the first street.

When I came to a stop sign the van was right behind me and the guy was revving his engine behind me.

I made my turn and he turned. I made another turn and he followed. All the time tailgating me.

I did the TV cop thing and made four right turns and he followed. I went through a roundabout making one full turn and went out the second exit and he followed still riding my bumper.

I finally lost him in a residential street area that can be confusing unless you're used to the area.

I pulled off into a church parking lot and watched as he drove around the area. He parked for a couple of minutes then drove off.

What the fuck is wrong with some people? I actually considered driving into a police parking lot and waiting to see what he'd do.

I hadn't planned to leave the house but felt like a coffee and went to my favorite place. If I had just stayed home I wouldn't have to worry about some weirdo following me.

by Anonymousreply 27October 18, 2021 3:53 AM

Is your name Joel?

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2021 8:46 PM

0/10

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2021 8:46 PM

[quote] Some guy in a pedo van followed me for almost 10 minutes

Are you a large girl? Big through the hips? Roomy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2021 8:48 PM

OP, how many phone books did it take for you to reach the steering wheel?

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2021 8:49 PM

A former Grindr hook up who recognized you?

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2021 8:54 PM

Were you driving a Big Wheel?

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2021 9:01 PM

Op, you didn't know that was going to happen. You have every right to leave your house for coffee food or whatever reason you have. 😉

Just be careful moving forward.

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2021 9:03 PM

Well if it was actually a pedo in the pedo van you have nothing to worry about. They don't like fat old DL posters.

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2021 9:10 PM

Maybe it was that Jeepers Creepers gargoyle thing that comes out to feed every once and a while.

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2021 9:12 PM

I don't see a difficulty

by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2021 9:12 PM

0/10. Fail.

by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2021 9:13 PM

R11, are you also R2?

by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2021 9:14 PM

I suggest you remove the “I suck for candy” and “Come at me, Daddy” bumper stickers.

by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2021 9:30 PM

R9 😆🤣😂.

by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2021 9:31 PM

Do you shave your body hair and pubes because you think it makes you look younger add your cock bigger?

by Anonymousreply 15October 17, 2021 9:42 PM

[quote] add your cock

Or remove it.

by Anonymousreply 16October 17, 2021 9:46 PM

OP is like a nightclub hostess who gets gunned down at her makeup table for knowing too much!

by Anonymousreply 17October 17, 2021 9:48 PM

The mythical "white van with tinted windows" spoken about in hushed tones by children in schoolyards across CanadAmerica?

by Anonymousreply 18October 17, 2021 10:04 PM

R18 it was one of those Ford Econoline vans from the 1980s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 18, 2021 12:15 AM

I'm still trying to figure out what the guy's issue was. All I can think was he wanted to turn ahead of me at the light, but I had the right of way and made my turn before him.

by Anonymousreply 20October 18, 2021 12:16 AM

Those Econoline vans have too many windows. True pedo/serial killer vans look like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 18, 2021 12:41 AM

Many years ago I knew a married homo with a van. He was later nabbed for boys in the van. Such is life...

by Anonymousreply 22October 18, 2021 12:49 AM

You should have put your car in park in a busy intersection, walked back to his van flailing your arms, swinging your hips, and shouting, “You want this, mothafucker,” and hit his windshield repeatedly with your purse. That would have gotten him to back off.

by Anonymousreply 23October 18, 2021 12:49 AM

[quote] He was later nabbed for boys in the van.

How many were there, and were they tied up?

by Anonymousreply 24October 18, 2021 12:49 AM

I think one, though I got the impression there been other teens before that one. He was definitely not an s-and-m type.

by Anonymousreply 25October 18, 2021 1:03 AM

OP’s 58 yet looks 8.

by Anonymousreply 26October 18, 2021 1:04 AM

Something like this happened to my glamour lesbian sister who drove up to a well-lit store, parked and went in to tell the owner she was scared and she was being stalked/followed .

The guy in the car wss insane enough to park right behind her. Waiting for her to exit the shop.

The shop owner had his security guy go out to tell the perp to bugger off where upon the perp released a Doberman who attacked the guard.

Long story, cops came. Blah blah, but ladies of DL, please be aware of your surroundings and seek a safe place if you're being followed. OP, in your situation I would have driven to a police station.

BTW the guy following my sister was driving a late model Mercedes. The freaks come in all variaties.

by Anonymousreply 27October 18, 2021 3:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!