Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

A 20 something blue-eyed Portuguese laborer was awfully chatty in the laundromat this evening.

The machine is broken in my apartment building so I went to the laundromat which is on a working class street in Geneva. He was washing his laborer clothes - "bleu de travail" - very specific in Switzerland. Then in English I told a Russian lesbian who stunk of booze and cigs and was speaking to her strung out skinny girlfriend in perfect English that she could pull out the detergent drawer entirely and wash it, because it was filled with gunk. The Portuguese twunk took that as his entree and chatted me up in really good English. (Why does everyone speak perfect English - even poor people?) He's been here 8 months. It didn't even occur to me that he was flirting with me, 59 years old! But when his clothes were done he was lingering for no reason chatting with me and was too timid to seal the deal and said "well, maybe I'll see you around soon", and I shook his hand and said "good evening". Wow, I'm an asshole!!!!! Why did I look a gift horse in the mouth? I haven't been cruised since before the pandemic!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 18, 2021 2:39 AM

10/10! Only because of the Russian lebs.

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2021 9:18 PM

Love is a Battlefield baby!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2021 9:22 PM

This is an important lesson OP. When one wears one's emerald brooch to the laundromat, one will always get hit on by the poors.

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2021 10:07 PM

He had a few screws loose, literally. His dryer was making loud clanking noises. I remarked on it and he looked in and said, oh, forgot to take my belt off my pants. He had washed and was drying a thick leather belt on his trousers. He restarted the dryer but the dryer was still making loud clanking noises. I told him I could see a white rod of some kind. he opened the door and it was some kind of tool to stick in a door hole, lacking a doorknob, to open it.. A bit Freudian.

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2021 10:16 PM

Two words OP.

Cartão verde ( Or the Swiss Equivalent)

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2021 10:36 PM

He claimed he has a B permit - that's enough. If he's whoring he would have been more direct. There's an embarras of male whores in Switzerland these days - things are rough in the southern countries.

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2021 10:48 PM

[quote] OP: …and then I woke up.

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2021 10:59 PM

Va, va, va, voom, baby

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2021 11:46 PM

Quantos?

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2021 11:47 PM

Dear FirstHand Forum...

by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2021 11:48 PM

A go-nowhere laundry story offered as an English exercise?

And, Christ, does this OP think that no one here knows Geneva?

Tell us the address, Marge. And (without Googling) tell us your street.

Oh, and sorry the bullshit stain didn't come out of your unmentionables in the wash.

by Anonymousreply 11October 18, 2021 12:15 AM

Yes it's a go-nowhere anecdote. That is the point, dear.

by Anonymousreply 12October 18, 2021 12:31 AM

Speaking of Russian lesbians, here’s Rosa Klebb

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 18, 2021 2:29 AM

Next time tell him how cute he is in his native Portuguese:

"Quanto custa sem camisinha?"

You can thank me later.

by Anonymousreply 14October 18, 2021 2:35 AM

bareback must be routine nowadays. I bet you'd pay more for a condom, and get some fug sparkle pony cleanfreak who barely has sex, NO KISSING, and has no business being a prostitution WHORE.

by Anonymousreply 15October 18, 2021 2:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!