Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Look at Cockgobbler’s group of friends in Beverly Hills

🤮 I am so sick of these young white gay guys who probably moved to Beverly Hills from some Midwestern town being Republicans, or not caring that their “friend” is one who voted against their own rights.

Stay in the Midwest with that shit. But they loveeeee living in the blue cities they benefit from yet vote against Blue every time.

Make it make sense.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154October 21, 2021 12:23 PM

Cockgobbler Aaron Schock is white?

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2021 6:47 PM

Cockgobbler looks old. But actually being the drive thru is wearing, no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2021 6:49 PM

He looks like Meatloaf.

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2021 6:52 PM

Is she shilling for W Hotels now? At least it's not a MAGA hat.

There is a Venn diagram for "Douchebro" and "Circuit Queen." And La Belle is in the overlap here.

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2021 7:00 PM

What kind of trash eats out wearing tank tops? And yeah, the Cockgobbler is looking ragged.

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2021 7:16 PM

Do they not know the damage he did by consistently voting against the civil rights of gays and lesbians? Are these three THAT self absorbed and dare I say…..stupid?

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2021 7:22 PM

Bit "masc4masc" energy.

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2021 7:22 PM

They are just a variant of the fat hatred on DL... all that matters is appearances.

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2021 7:23 PM

[quote]I am so sick of these young white gay guys

Young? Young?!?!?

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2021 7:25 PM

If there's one thing that makes me completely apoplectic with rage, it is a backwards baseball cap!

Set them on fire and roll them down a hill!

by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2021 7:28 PM

Cockglobbler stopped letting people comment on his posts, must be tired of people pointing out what an ass he is

by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2021 7:30 PM

OP,

They are all hookers.

by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2021 7:32 PM

he's definitely looking old compared to those other guys

by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2021 7:39 PM

Because… he’s in his 40s. They aren’t. Use your brains.

by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2021 7:40 PM

Disgusting fairies.

by Anonymousreply 15October 17, 2021 7:42 PM

The whore, I mean guy, on the right has a kind of aging man handsomeness. The two in the middle look like liverwurst with verbal skills.

by Anonymousreply 16October 17, 2021 7:42 PM

My question about men like Aaron and Steve Grand is, what's their relationship with their family like?

Aaron's from a conservative Illinois family. His parents may not be followng him on Instagram and elsewhere, but his siblings must be... what do they think of him? If Aaron's home, what's the conversation around the kitchen over coffee in the morning or the Thanksgiving table? Is Aaron attending some church service with the parents? Playing uncle with nieces and nephews? Don't you think the whole situation sounds awkward?

And Steve Grand... do his parents need to see their son in his cock covering underwear? he essentially reveals everything else about his body... "Gosh, Marge our Steve sure is a strapping o=young fella, isn't he? Look at the size of his flaccid dick - I think he's got a set of big balls in that swimsuit" What about Steve's siblings? Think his brothers laugh at him behind his back? The sisters-in-law? Do they think Steve has a bigger cock than their husbands?

If there was ever a topic for a TV show, it's this... how do these guys participate in ordinary family get togethers and activities when they're such online vanity cases?

by Anonymousreply 17October 17, 2021 7:47 PM

LOL R17- exactly!

by Anonymousreply 18October 17, 2021 7:49 PM

[quote] Do they not know the damage he did by consistently voting against the civil rights of gays and lesbians?

What do they care? These type of homos are completely unconcerned about the welfare of anyone other than themselves. Anything they or their friends do is fine if it benefits them. The saddest thing is, should an opportunity arise for any of them, they'd screw over the others in their little homo cabal in a heartbeat if it would provide them some sort of benefit they really want.

by Anonymousreply 19October 17, 2021 7:50 PM

Aaron is a Christian and Republican on his own. He is actually close to his family and poster photos of him and his dad together out hiking.

by Anonymousreply 20October 17, 2021 7:51 PM

Sad, insecure man-boys trying to live a false idea of happiness. Life will teach lessons.

by Anonymousreply 21October 17, 2021 7:53 PM

R17 you'd probably be shocked to know how many historically conservative families will suddenly become completely okay with activities their relative gets involved in, that most others would consider unsavory, if they're making serious money at it.

by Anonymousreply 22October 17, 2021 7:54 PM

They look as shallow as a birdbath.

by Anonymousreply 23October 17, 2021 7:55 PM

[quote] My question about men like Aaron and Steve Grand is, what's their relationship with their family like?

There have been posts here showing both Aaron and Steve hanging out with their nieces and nephews. There was one with Steve casually showing prominent bulge in banana hammock swimsuit while with a girl and her family.

by Anonymousreply 24October 17, 2021 7:57 PM

[quote]Because… he’s in his 40s. They aren’t. Use your brains.

That's my point. How long can he keep up pretending he's still young? His preferred crowd definitely has a use-by date, no matter how well you keep up your body.

by Anonymousreply 25October 17, 2021 7:57 PM

White gay guys. White gay guys. White gay guys.

You should love what gay guys, OP. White gay men support the trans movement the most. You should be grateful for them. Without white gay men, where would the trans be.

by Anonymousreply 26October 17, 2021 7:59 PM

[quote] Sad, insecure man-boys trying to live a false idea of happiness. Life will teach lessons.

I can almost guarantee you they're all living right on the edge financially. People like that more often than not, if they live long enough, die old and broke. Aaron won't always be the hot stud some sugar daddy is willing to fork out big bucks for. By then he'll probably have burned all his bridges down. I hope he saves his money, but from the looks of things he probably doesn't think farther than the end of his nose.

by Anonymousreply 27October 17, 2021 8:01 PM

Why do you care, OP?

by Anonymousreply 28October 17, 2021 8:02 PM

Any update on the dirty ass?

by Anonymousreply 29October 17, 2021 8:04 PM

Why does the one have headphones around his neck? Just trying to figure out why he would need those. Doubt that he walked there.

by Anonymousreply 30October 17, 2021 8:07 PM

Imagine the sparkling conversation at that table!

by Anonymousreply 31October 17, 2021 8:07 PM

Is this the one on the right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 17, 2021 8:07 PM

A little Google-stalking reveals that Silas Borelly, the guy in gray and Levi Borelly, the guy in yellow, are brothers from Louisiana, about 25 and 26 years old, homeschooled and former high school football and basketball players on a squad of homeschooled kids. Unclear what they do for work - Silas is billed as an actor.

The bearded one seems to own a restaurant in Tallahassee, FL called Edison

I do not see the photo on Silas's IG anymore. Is it old?

by Anonymousreply 33October 17, 2021 8:09 PM

Oh my, the plot thickens!

by Anonymousreply 34October 17, 2021 8:09 PM

I know someone that fits into this category, probably knows him actually, and this is what the conversation sounds like: “oh yeah man epic last night it was so epic and then Mexico and it was sick yeah so epic and tequila yeah epic…”

by Anonymousreply 35October 17, 2021 8:10 PM

[quote] Is this the one on the right?

Yes. DL has discussed him in a prior thread.

by Anonymousreply 36October 17, 2021 8:11 PM

As political careers go, Andrew Gillum’s record was relatively clean. Until recently, 2018’s Hamilton-gate was perhaps the biggest scandal of his career. The Hamilton ticket controversy gained wider attention during his 2018 gubernatorial campaign. Hamilton-gate involved Gillum’s alleged acceptance of tickets from lobbyists in 2016 to see Hamilton on Broadway in New York City. Gillum denied the allegations but received a $5,000 fine from the Florida Commission on Ethics on charges of failing to report lobbyist gifts.

Hamilton-gate, by comparison to Gillum’s current scandal, is quite tame. To the public, Andrew Gillum was still a political star, though there were grumblings about his sexuality. His relationship with his former mayoral campaign treasurer (2014) and longtime friend Adam Corey, had historically drawn some whispered scrutiny. However, these rumors mainly lived on lesser-known corners of the internet.

Interestingly, Adam Corey was friends with the lobbyist – actually an undercover FBI agent – who gave the Hamilton tickets to Gillum. Corey’s friendship with Gillum, which began in college, waned as the two cut ties around Hamilton-gate.

by Anonymousreply 37October 17, 2021 8:13 PM

Well done R33! (And well done R32!)

That photo, though, would only last 24 hours as its on his IG Live feed and not on his general IG.

by Anonymousreply 38October 17, 2021 8:13 PM

[quote] White gay guys. White gay guys. White gay guys.

The Cockgobbler doesn’t look white to me. He looks mixed race.

by Anonymousreply 39October 17, 2021 8:14 PM

All Republicans are scam artists, especially the Gay ones. Stay clear do not trust

by Anonymousreply 40October 17, 2021 8:15 PM

Adam Corey is a bipartisan floozy!

by Anonymousreply 41October 17, 2021 8:19 PM

R17 = Concerned Team Mom.

by Anonymousreply 42October 17, 2021 8:23 PM

R32, I am from Tallahassee and it is certainly a doppelgänger, if not.

by Anonymousreply 43October 17, 2021 8:28 PM

Ah let them have at him. Nobody else wants him. He's so old, it's so sad.... young "hot" Republican rising star and now just an old sagging nelly queen gulping down as much cum as he can possibly swallow before he is all wrinkly. Sad!

by Anonymousreply 44October 17, 2021 8:32 PM

Toxic Schock's fundie fuckwit family disowned him after he came out as gay. Quit pretending otherwise.

[quote]he explained that his religious family has largely shunned him since finding out he was gay after images allegedly showing him at the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival were published last year.

[quote]“News broke of my weekend at Coachella. Pictures online made clear what I was en route to tell my mother in person,” he wrote. “I wasn’t welcome at home for Easter."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45October 17, 2021 8:32 PM

That part of Illinois is about as conservative as it gets, Adam Kinzinger's family disowned him for saying something against Rush Limbaugh

by Anonymousreply 46October 17, 2021 8:39 PM

[quote] Is this the one on the right?

If it's not it's his double.

by Anonymousreply 47October 17, 2021 8:40 PM

He family accepted his grafting and grifting and skimming campaign funds, but not his gayness. True Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 48October 17, 2021 8:40 PM

[quote] 🤮 I am so sick of these young white gay guys who probably moved to Beverly Hills from some Midwestern town.

OK, OP. So I assume you just love young black guys who probably moved to Beverly Hills from some Midwestern town.

by Anonymousreply 49October 17, 2021 8:46 PM

[quote] But they loveeeee living in the blue cities they benefit from yet vote against Blue every time.

You need to compile a list of the Blue Cities so we know where to live and or visit.

by Anonymousreply 50October 17, 2021 8:49 PM

R30 He knew no one would be saying anything interesting so he brought headphones along.

by Anonymousreply 51October 17, 2021 9:18 PM

Get help, OP.

by Anonymousreply 52October 17, 2021 9:19 PM

The one in yellow looks like he's balancing a woman's tiny head on his right hand.

by Anonymousreply 53October 17, 2021 9:20 PM

[quote]OK, OP. So I assume you just love young black guys who probably moved to Beverly Hills from some Midwestern town.

The old Fresh Prince trick. Just like false equivalency.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54October 17, 2021 9:21 PM

No harm dressing 24 when you're 74...

by Anonymousreply 55October 17, 2021 9:27 PM

It's obvious from this thread that Aaron Schock is worse than Hitler.

by Anonymousreply 56October 17, 2021 9:28 PM

[quote] The old Fresh Prince trick.

What is that, R54? I googled it and got this—

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57October 17, 2021 9:30 PM

[quote]No harm dressing 24 when you're 74...

Try telling that to Paramount!

by Anonymousreply 58October 17, 2021 9:32 PM

They're all whores, the stench of wealthy old troll drool wafting off of them must be so strong it's nearly visible with the naked eye.

by Anonymousreply 59October 17, 2021 9:33 PM

Did they ask the waiter to take their photo?

by Anonymousreply 60October 17, 2021 9:36 PM

He's gay Amalita Amalfi. A hooker with a passport.

by Anonymousreply 61October 17, 2021 9:37 PM

Gay Douche-Bro LOSERS!

by Anonymousreply 62October 17, 2021 9:37 PM

Yes, they move to blue states and blue cities then complain endlessly about taxes and how the "illegals" are getting a free ride. And of course the 20 year talking point from the right "Business is leaving California for Texas" And yet somehow it still the place were ground breaking innovation starts, companies are born, billions are made, real estate values of their homes keep going up.

by Anonymousreply 63October 17, 2021 9:38 PM

Are those carbs I see on that table?

by Anonymousreply 64October 17, 2021 9:40 PM

Do they all have dirty holes like Cockgobbler?

by Anonymousreply 65October 17, 2021 9:41 PM

[quote] "Business is leaving California for Texas" And yet somehow it still the place were ground breaking innovation starts, companies are born, billions are made, real estate values of their homes keep going up.

From now on ground breaking innovation will start in Texas. Companies will be born and billions be made in Texas.

California will be place for 'Sanctuary cities' and Welfare.

by Anonymousreply 66October 17, 2021 9:44 PM

It wasn't that hard R38-- they are tagged in the photo at OP and simple enough to google them.

by Anonymousreply 67October 17, 2021 9:48 PM

Sociopaths. A lot of them in LA. The good news is, they usually end up imploding.

by Anonymousreply 68October 17, 2021 9:48 PM

[quote] What do they care?

The only things those type of gays care about is brunch, mimosas and dick. Nothing else matters.

by Anonymousreply 69October 17, 2021 9:50 PM

The guy has no friends who are non-white.

by Anonymousreply 70October 17, 2021 9:50 PM

[quote] The guy has no friends who are non-white.

Shocking! This man needs to be re-educated.

by Anonymousreply 71October 17, 2021 9:52 PM

[quote]The guy has no friends who are non-white.

I'm not sure that is DL's lesson to teach.

by Anonymousreply 72October 17, 2021 9:53 PM

He's a filthy Cracka with a dirty nasty asshole.

Have you seen the photos? He's one nasty ass Bitch! 😒

by Anonymousreply 73October 17, 2021 9:55 PM

I’m 39! 🤡

by Anonymousreply 74October 17, 2021 9:59 PM

I'm 33!

by Anonymousreply 75October 17, 2021 10:03 PM

[quote]The Cockgobbler doesn’t look white to me. He looks mixed race.

Then you don't know how white people work.

by Anonymousreply 76October 17, 2021 10:07 PM

In fairness, perhaps R39 has only seen the hole pic.

by Anonymousreply 77October 17, 2021 10:08 PM

My god, the JEALOUSY in this thread is just something else! How dare they be attractive and successful!

Green is NOT a good color, folks!

by Anonymousreply 78October 17, 2021 10:13 PM

I hope I live long enough to see that right-wing asshole go down in flames. He’s earned it.

by Anonymousreply 79October 17, 2021 10:21 PM

Sure, if you count being a soulless whore as successful.

by Anonymousreply 80October 17, 2021 10:21 PM

I AM Evan Hansen!

by Anonymousreply 81October 17, 2021 10:29 PM

I foresee Cockgobbler ending up like Dirk Diggler towards the end of Boogie Nights. Sucking off rednecks in the mall parking lot for $5, but then getting beat up in a gay bashing.

by Anonymousreply 82October 17, 2021 10:29 PM

The douche formally known as Aaron has arrived @ R78.

by Anonymousreply 83October 17, 2021 10:30 PM

R82 What do we serve at the watch party? Maybe some pigs in blankets! Or or or maybe some, get a load of this, cream pies!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 84October 17, 2021 10:30 PM

[quote] My god, the JEALOUSY in this thread is just something else!

Nothing to be jealous of. Anger yes. Bitter that all the work for gay rights and respect that many accomplished is undone by the coward in the closet who could have led with his Congressional power but was a modern day Roy Cohn determined to undo our community progress.

The lowest of scum. He enjoys what others worked so hard for and not even an acknowledgement of the harm he has done, much less an apology.

by Anonymousreply 85October 17, 2021 10:31 PM

Texas will be a Blue State in a few years.

Sorry, Boris the Nazi @ r66.

by Anonymousreply 86October 17, 2021 10:31 PM

FF for even giving this piece of shit attention.

by Anonymousreply 87October 17, 2021 10:32 PM

Yes, the Nazi.

And Aaron Schock is worse than Hitler AND Herman Goering! ! !

by Anonymousreply 88October 17, 2021 10:33 PM

F&F r87 for even giving this piece of shit attention.

Defending pieces of shit like Shock and Shitler does Republicans huge favors and makes the conservative posters on DL look terrific.

by Anonymousreply 89October 17, 2021 10:38 PM

Yes, R89, .Shock and Shitler and Shgoering and Shmussolini.

by Anonymousreply 90October 17, 2021 10:40 PM

[quote] Shgoering and Shmussolini

Liza is here!

I bet Liza knows handsome Aaron.

by Anonymousreply 91October 17, 2021 11:00 PM

Successful at what? Aaron Schock is a hypocritical, damaging, damaged piece of flotsam whose only accomplishments are those of a gay whore. Success at what?

by Anonymousreply 92October 17, 2021 11:04 PM

Aaron has been successful at occupying our time over fifty threads when we could be out enjoying the fresh air and using our body for stuff.

by Anonymousreply 93October 17, 2021 11:07 PM

R92 Is “piece of flotsam” like “piece of work”?

by Anonymousreply 94October 17, 2021 11:08 PM

Most of those 50 threads are created by one person in particular.

by Anonymousreply 95October 17, 2021 11:09 PM

[quote] using our body for stuff

As his body is used by others for "stuff".

by Anonymousreply 96October 17, 2021 11:10 PM

[quote] had an article written about him about a previous encounter with AS

Aaron's spurned lover? A discarded trick?

by Anonymousreply 97October 17, 2021 11:11 PM

Definition of flotsam

1 : floating wreckage of a ship or its cargo

broadly : floating debris

flotsam washed up by the tide

2a : a floating population (as of emigrants or castaways)

human flotsam

b : miscellaneous or unimportant material

a notebook filled with flotsam and jetsam

c : DEBRIS, REMAINS

by Anonymousreply 98October 17, 2021 11:12 PM

Looks like the Free Speech advocate and Cancel-Culture Hater just cancelled this thread!

We can't make any right-wingers look bad, now can we?

by Anonymousreply 99October 17, 2021 11:12 PM

But the OP is black? He says he hates 'young white gay guys'.

by Anonymousreply 100October 17, 2021 11:13 PM

Nah, R97, just a conversation on social media complaining about this site and how poorly we treat Aaron, followed by an offer for a rimjob, which was - shockingly - ignored.

by Anonymousreply 101October 17, 2021 11:14 PM

The OP is EDWlN, if you didn't know.

He hates gays, hates white gay men the most, even though he jacks off nonstop about them.

by Anonymousreply 102October 17, 2021 11:23 PM

r93

by Anonymousreply 103October 17, 2021 11:26 PM

r88

by Anonymousreply 104October 17, 2021 11:27 PM

R103.

by Anonymousreply 105October 17, 2021 11:28 PM

r105

by Anonymousreply 106October 17, 2021 11:30 PM

R105, in case you are able to read this, your method of checking ignored comments is getting really old and annoying. Either take people off your Ignore List or live with the fact you put them on it because you didn't want to see their comments in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 107October 17, 2021 11:42 PM

r56 at least Hitler was honest about it. Cockgobbler never admitted his damaged his own people but lives off the fruits of our labor.

by Anonymousreply 108October 17, 2021 11:47 PM

R107.

by Anonymousreply 109October 17, 2021 11:49 PM

R108 Do you think Hitler was honest?

What made you think that? Where did you meet him? Was he wearing a gun at his hip?

by Anonymousreply 110October 17, 2021 11:49 PM

R110

by Anonymousreply 111October 17, 2021 11:56 PM

does anyone really know what he does for a living?

by Anonymousreply 112October 18, 2021 12:10 AM

Yes, R112, we do, but it's so disgraceful we won't talk about it. He's a shanda for the straights!

by Anonymousreply 113October 18, 2021 12:41 AM

R102 must be thirsty for yet another red tagged account. He has over 50.

by Anonymousreply 114October 18, 2021 12:56 AM

It involves old, ugly wealthy men and money R112.

by Anonymousreply 115October 18, 2021 1:31 AM

Well I can't understand what he is doing for money and be able to travel like he does and live in LA. He didn't make that much money to keep the lifestyle he is living.

by Anonymousreply 116October 18, 2021 2:08 AM

Does she still keep a dirty hole? Is that what customers want these days?

by Anonymousreply 117October 18, 2021 2:12 AM

[quote] From now on ground breaking innovation will start in Texas. Companies will be born and billions be made in Texas. California will be place for 'Sanctuary cities' and Welfare.

You have no clue how the world works. California has a huge talent pool Texas is lacking. Intelligent and talented people from all over the world flock to California for this. NO ONE flocks to Texas just because, they only move there because they are forced to when their cheap company is cutting corners and moves there to save money.

In California, it's easy to start up a business. In Texas they have strong no compete law. So if you have some great idea, you can not just open up a business there to compete with your former employer. This is why big companies mover there. After they stop being innovative, they usually want to start cutting costs and eliminating competition. Moving to Texas means they can pay lower wages and avoid competition. The net result is no innovation but big profits for old established corporations.

by Anonymousreply 118October 18, 2021 2:43 AM

What a great way to start the weekend with these male prostitutes.

by Anonymousreply 119October 18, 2021 2:48 AM

Texas:California = Miami:New York

by Anonymousreply 120October 18, 2021 9:44 AM

The immature fool flexing his bicep for the camera tells you everything you need to know about those people.

by Anonymousreply 121October 18, 2021 11:12 AM

Dumb question maybe, but why did this thread get crossed out? Doesn’t seem any different than any other thread here.

by Anonymousreply 122October 18, 2021 1:48 PM

Presumably, R122, because enough people FF'd it—too bad; I wish the images wouldn't disappear in those cases, since I at least want to continue mocking the Cockgobbler and his bevy of tank-top-clad D-listers.

by Anonymousreply 123October 18, 2021 2:02 PM

Texas barely has two respected universities. A state of nearly 30 million! You can't even sell Teslas there, and resistance to changing that is extreme. Look at venture capital. The Bay Area alone dwarfs by many multiples anything happening in the entirety of Texas. The idea of it stealing the “capital of innovation” title from California is a joke.

by Anonymousreply 124October 18, 2021 2:03 PM

R122 it's not crossed out for me.

by Anonymousreply 125October 18, 2021 2:12 PM

r118 actually Austin is becoming quite the tech capital. Lots of tech R and D there. Tesla is moving to austin out of CA.

by Anonymousreply 126October 18, 2021 2:15 PM

douchey cunts

stupid jabronies

by Anonymousreply 127October 18, 2021 2:17 PM

In my (humanities) field I can name respected departments at UT-Austin, Baylor, Texas Tech, Rice, and Trinity. I mean departments with faculty whose names one repeatedly comes across in reading the scholarly literature, that sponsor talks and conferences, that produce BAs who get into top-ranked PhD programs, and so on. UT-Austin would certainly be ranked highest there, but the others also figure significantly. In some other fields I think SMU, at least, has a reasonably profile.

I won't try to tweak anything else R124 says, and TX certainly doesn't have the industrial power that CA does.

by Anonymousreply 128October 18, 2021 2:17 PM

Tesla's not moving to Austin. It's headquarters is. That's a couple dozen people. When Boeing moved to Chicago, 400 people went.

by Anonymousreply 129October 18, 2021 2:17 PM

Who cares? TX does have good schools.

by Anonymousreply 130October 18, 2021 3:24 PM

[quote] TX does have good schools

Rice is not Stanford.

UT is not Berkeley...or UCLA...or UCSD... or UCSB

SMU is not USC

by Anonymousreply 131October 18, 2021 3:37 PM

The idea of it stealing the “capital of innovation” title

Suggest sealing "capital of repression" title from

by Anonymousreply 132October 18, 2021 3:40 PM

Cockgobbler being sure to flex his triceps for the picture.

Eye roll.

by Anonymousreply 133October 18, 2021 3:44 PM

R131 ok and? No one said they were those schools. Doesn’t mean they aren’t good. Those you mentioned are great.

by Anonymousreply 134October 18, 2021 3:49 PM

R130 Texans are taught "both sides "of the Holocaust and slavery

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135October 18, 2021 3:50 PM

There's a reason it's called Texass.

by Anonymousreply 136October 18, 2021 3:51 PM

Rice did place Top 10 but it made Top 20 best Universities in the Nation.

17 out of 392 schools ranked ain’t so bad.

by Anonymousreply 137October 18, 2021 3:56 PM

Rice didnt* place Top 10

by Anonymousreply 138October 18, 2021 3:56 PM

Gay brothers from Louisiana? How likely is that. Anyway,  Levi Borelly is one hawt brah.

by Anonymousreply 139October 18, 2021 4:02 PM

These people make Tommy DiDario look like Cary Grant.

by Anonymousreply 140October 18, 2021 6:03 PM

^ Mrs. David Muir.

by Anonymousreply 141October 18, 2021 6:07 PM

He's going to look like beef jerky by the time he hits 50.

by Anonymousreply 142October 18, 2021 6:17 PM

Can anyone think of someone else who had a high-ranking political career, then another career as an embarrassing lightweight of some kind (whether circuit queen, starfucker, reality show contestant, whatever)? Usually former office-holders at least keep up the appearance of respectability as a think tank member or visiting professor.

by Anonymousreply 143October 18, 2021 6:38 PM

[quote] I wish the images wouldn't disappear in those cases, since I at least want to continue mocking the Cockgobbler

Do you do that with your friends, family and workmates?

Do you have friends?

by Anonymousreply 144October 18, 2021 9:39 PM

r144

by Anonymousreply 145October 18, 2021 9:52 PM

R145, underscored!

by Anonymousreply 146October 18, 2021 9:58 PM

He's a remarkably successful hooker.

by Anonymousreply 147October 18, 2021 10:00 PM

He keeps the DL talking, that's for sure

by Anonymousreply 148October 18, 2021 10:14 PM

Yes, R144 (who I wouldn't know existed if not for R145), I do have family and friends, but none who stole campaign funds or whore themselves out in a drug-addled daze after voting against gay rights.

by Anonymousreply 149October 18, 2021 10:16 PM

his friends will get uglier as he gets older.

by Anonymousreply 150October 18, 2021 10:20 PM

Hot friends, to go with his hot lifestyle.

Aaron is the living the dream

by Anonymousreply 151October 19, 2021 4:22 AM

I hope he ages like a peach left out in the sun.

by Anonymousreply 152October 19, 2021 4:28 AM

R152 Well on his way. As we all rejoice….

by Anonymousreply 153October 19, 2021 4:53 AM

Some dream.

by Anonymousreply 154October 21, 2021 12:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!