Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

400 million people and they all drink from and shit in the same river

India has one of the world’s largest educated middle classes. Why haven’t they solves sewerage and basic sanitation?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47October 18, 2021 3:51 PM

[quote] Why haven’t they solves

How do you solve a problem like spelling?

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2021 5:55 PM

How do you catch a cloud and pin it down?

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2021 5:56 PM

They need to use a solvent in their water.

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2021 5:58 PM

Because the educated middle and upper classes don’t give a flying fuck about the poor in India. It’s always been that way.

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2021 6:07 PM

Kind of like the USA R4?

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2021 6:32 PM

[quote]Kind of like the USA [R4]?

They don't need to go to college for free! Just let them go to school to learn how to shine my shoes! - Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2021 6:35 PM

Most Indians believe it’s unhygienic to shit indoors. There’s also a Hindu belief that the water of the Ganges is somehow “self-purifying” because it’s extra-holy or some BS.

Oh well, can’t fix stupid. If people want dysentery and cholera, then let them have it.

by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2021 7:04 PM

Don't forget the half burned dead bodies floating in the river too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2021 7:37 PM

It's amazing to see people bathing and brushing their teeth in the Ganges. They must have developed a level of immunity.

by Anonymousreply 9October 16, 2021 7:44 PM

[quote] They must have developed a level of immunity.

Herd.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2021 7:48 PM

They have a terrible caste system and treat each other like crap. So yes, very similar to the US. Look around at the Trump trash stinking up the place.

by Anonymousreply 11October 16, 2021 7:51 PM

Just wanted to add, that’s the reason they do so well when they immigrate here, it’s just like home.

by Anonymousreply 12October 16, 2021 7:58 PM

Because they live in a grossly unequal society in which people who aren't considered worthwhile are allowed to die in their millions. Sound familiar?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 16, 2021 8:00 PM

I blame those fucking Brits.

by Anonymousreply 14October 16, 2021 8:06 PM

That’s why I roll my eyes at people who brag about going to India. Like it makes them so cultured and successful.

It’s basically a sewage dump.

by Anonymousreply 15October 16, 2021 8:12 PM

Mind your own f ing business and let india mind its own business. This is the age of EVERYONES A VICTIM.go to the store and buy yourself some balls young man.

by Anonymousreply 16October 16, 2021 8:13 PM

I ride public transportation a lot, and have made some interesting demographic observations regarding mask wearing.

White men are far and away the worst offenders when it comes to improper masking. (Or not masking at all.) East Asians are the most compliant.

But the second-worst demographic -- on public transit at least -- for mask offenses are Indian women. (Indian men, too, but to a lesser extent.) This surprises me.

by Anonymousreply 17October 16, 2021 8:19 PM

R17, in which cities in India have you observed this?

by Anonymousreply 18October 16, 2021 8:20 PM

I'm in Massachusetts, r18

by Anonymousreply 19October 16, 2021 8:20 PM

Which caste do you belong to, r16? And if you’re in the US, do you still persecute scheduled castes?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 16, 2021 8:29 PM

It's almost like deadly water quality could never happen in the USA, just in those "foreign" places.

cough Detroit cough

eyeroll

by Anonymousreply 21October 16, 2021 8:53 PM

India is a shithole country, in every sense of the word "shithole."

by Anonymousreply 22October 16, 2021 9:09 PM

Indian women are heinous cunts.

by Anonymousreply 23October 16, 2021 9:11 PM

But the men are completely delicious. Especially with their clothes off.

by Anonymousreply 24October 16, 2021 9:33 PM

[quote] But the men are completely delicious. Especially with their clothes off.

Like the one at R8?

by Anonymousreply 25October 16, 2021 9:34 PM

Some people like a little feces in their water.

by Anonymousreply 26October 16, 2021 9:39 PM

Maybe they like it dirty?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 16, 2021 10:42 PM

[quote]They have a terrible caste system and treat each other like crap. So yes, very similar to the US.

God, you are stupid.

by Anonymousreply 28October 16, 2021 10:47 PM

[quote]They have a terrible caste system and treat each other like crap. So yes, very similar to the US.'

You dumb as shit white privileged cunt. You have NO idea what the fuck you are talking about. Poverty in India is on a whole other level than poverty in the US. Even the poverty of Victorian London wasn't like poverty in 21st Century India.

by Anonymousreply 29October 17, 2021 2:11 AM

[quote] Poverty in India is on a whole other level than poverty in the US.

And well it should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

by Anonymousreply 30October 17, 2021 2:21 AM

And in several countries they wipe their asses with bare hands(shit hooks).

by Anonymousreply 31October 17, 2021 2:36 AM

The country is a cesspool of filth.

They export their Brahmasubramanian caste bullshit here.

And even here in the US their hygiene practices are, shall we say, primitive.

And let’s not even get started on the vile cuisine.

by Anonymousreply 32October 17, 2021 3:12 AM

My favorite statistic about India is that more people have access to a cell phone than a toilet.

by Anonymousreply 33October 17, 2021 4:39 AM

R33 - Well yeah. People use a cell phone all day long, but how many times do you crap in a day?

by Anonymousreply 34October 17, 2021 5:19 AM

Didn’t we recently have a thread about India and how they shit by the railroad tracks?

by Anonymousreply 35October 17, 2021 5:29 AM

A friend of mine went to India thinking it would be like The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel.....she came back fuming saying how putrid it was and that they must have cleaned the streets up to film that movie. I laughed myself silly.

by Anonymousreply 36October 17, 2021 6:05 AM

Tell your friend she should only travel to places like Dollywood in the future.

by Anonymousreply 37October 17, 2021 6:09 AM

I have no desire to visit India. I’ve found a few Indian men attractive but not most.

by Anonymousreply 38October 17, 2021 6:43 AM

Senegal also has a caste system

by Anonymousreply 39October 17, 2021 4:14 PM

R17 I noticed the same thing in London. Indian women (sari, bindi) wiping their noses and dropping the tissues on the ground, say, at a bus stop. It was them and the white men who did it. Not the Indian men and the white women.

by Anonymousreply 40October 17, 2021 4:24 PM

[Quote] The country is a cesspool of filth.

They export their Brahmasubramanian caste bullshit here.

And even here in the US their hygiene practices are, shall we say, primitive.

And let’s not even get started on the vile cuisine.

I could have written this. Emphasis on the importation of their hygiene practices here. They don't adopt the North American standard of cleanliness here, whatsoever. I live in a condo and serve on the board. Their units are almost EXCLUSIVELY the ones that are always causing problems for everyone else, including cockroach infestations caused by filthy units and disgusting cooking smells because they like to burn everything in their cuisine (garlic and onion). And if that makes me racist I don't care. The truth can't be racist.

by Anonymousreply 41October 17, 2021 4:28 PM

I remember reading once that Indians have a very different view of public spaces than Westerners do and that even in posh apartment blocks they thought nothing of throwing garbage into the hallways, despite making sure the maids kept their own apartments spotless. Because the hallways were someone else's problem.

by Anonymousreply 42October 17, 2021 4:30 PM

I’ve had other Asian immigrants talk shit about Indians to me. They say they’re smelly and rude and should take hygiene classes when they move to North America. On Chinese guy was telling me how he refused to go to a certain part of the city because he couldn’t stand the reek of bo in the air from all the Indian immigrants.

by Anonymousreply 43October 17, 2021 7:28 PM

They're a dirty, filthy people.

by Anonymousreply 44October 17, 2021 8:02 PM

Usually men claim the condom is too big

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45October 18, 2021 9:49 AM

[quote]I remember reading once that Indians have a very different view of public spaces than Westerners do and that even in posh apartment blocks they thought nothing of throwing garbage into the hallways, despite making sure the maids kept their own apartments spotless. Because the hallways were someone else's problem.

In one building I lived in for 6 months, a company would put their newly employed Indian doctors and radiologists in there before they found their own accommodation. They were told in their booklets to dispose of trash down the chute but they wouldn’t bag it up so the utilities rooms on every floor stank of leftover curry which would stick to and fuse to the interior of the chutes. Oh, the aroma of fried onion, fenugreek, Kashmiri chilli and cumin in the corridors. It’s like they didn’t realise that everything in the chutes went into regular bins that are place curb side for emptying, so hot food couldn’t be chucked out willy nilly.

by Anonymousreply 46October 18, 2021 10:01 AM

I’ve fucked many Indian men—all educated, none smelled, and very into assimilating. As for dick size? Most were average, two were small, two were huge.

I will add that I went through a very traumatic period alone and needed a friend or anything or anyone that could distract me, hence my foray into Indian men from Craigslist. These guys not only offered comfort, I’ve remained friends with most of them-one even gave me money with no strings attached. I’m forever grateful.

by Anonymousreply 47October 18, 2021 3:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!