Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cat vs Peacock

It's the butt wiggling cat and a beautiful peacock.

Gays like it because it has a cat and the word cock.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2021 6:44 PM

Cute AF

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2021 2:30 PM

I wanted to see some fighting. Boring.

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2021 2:51 PM

The cock chased the pussy away

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2021 2:52 PM

Whilst the videos isn't exciting it's too short to be boring. The real thing is how the size of the two comares.

The cat is all like, I have a feather dancer inside I play with. And the peacock isn't afraid at all. He even turns his back to the cat (Named Tom).

For those wondering, the peacock is a pet of the neighbor and the guy filming says it often flies over to visit.

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2021 3:16 PM

I love the videos of the cat's butt wiggle.

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2021 8:55 PM

Peacocks are the most beautiful creatures

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2021 5:20 AM

The cat can't figure out why his feather dancer is on an odd looking chicken.

by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2021 6:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!