Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Celebrity Sex Dreams

Last night I was fucked by Brian Cox.

Not the professor. The actor. Ya know, from Succession. He played Hannibal Lector and looks like Zeus.

He had a thick cock and soft, cloud-like pubic hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 3, 2021 8:16 PM

I once dreamt I was George Nader raping Marilyn Monroe on the black and white linoleum floor of my great uncle's furniture store in Davidson County, NC. My therapist said maybe I was secretly straight. I told him no and escaped to Manhattan.

In the dream, I was fantasizing about Nader, not Monroe.

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2021 11:01 AM

I have a feeling that the only reason you got turned on by him was because you come on here and tell us about it. Also next time a post while it's occurring would help a la Jamie Lane.

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2021 12:44 PM

My first ever celebrity dream was when I was 12 and dreamed I had a threesome with Michael Douglas and Sharon Stone.

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2021 1:59 PM

I've dreamed about Jon Hamm as Don Draper fucking me a few times.

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2021 2:06 PM

Also next time, give your post a quick subedit, r2.

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2021 3:33 PM

I dreamed that I gave Vic Tayback a tongue bath.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2021 3:57 PM

Telly Savalas! Hubba hubba.

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2021 7:19 PM

I had a dream last night I sucked off Aaron Carter with no tatts. Good news was I woke up with no diseases!

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2021 7:39 PM

Shellebrity Shex Dreamsh!

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2021 7:47 PM

I write down my dreams. Celebrity sex dreams so far this year have involved Brad Pitt, Aaron Tveit, and David Tyler Muir.

Celebrity non-sex dreams have included Trace Lehnhoff, Topher Grace, Tim O'Tay, Robert Sean Leonard, Jake Gyllenhaal, and Wilson Bethel.

by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2021 7:48 PM

Jake Tapper!

by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2021 8:25 PM

Alexander Ludwig. Which is odd, considering I don't normally go for blond, blue-eyed guys. But it was a very pleasant dream.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2021 8:53 PM

So my latest featured a Ryan Murphy style production of President Biden having sex all over the White House with a woman played by Elizabeth Banks. I witnessed the dreams through Elizabeth Banks’s POV. What would happen is Joe Biden lead Elizabeth by the hand and we raced through tunnels and interconnecting rooms looking for a quiet place to fuck and someone would be there. Like we’d lay on a couch and a secretary would walk in. We also had a threesome with Barack Obama.

by Anonymousreply 13November 3, 2021 4:33 PM

I dreamed that Isaac Mizrahi gave me a rusty trombone.

by Anonymousreply 14November 3, 2021 4:38 PM

Hahahahaha R3

I swear I read that as Mike Douglas.

by Anonymousreply 15November 3, 2021 6:58 PM

We’ll be post-coital. ^

by Anonymousreply 16November 3, 2021 7:00 PM

I'd rather suck off Kieran Culkan while he sucked off Jeremy Strong! Narrated by "Shiv."

by Anonymousreply 17November 3, 2021 7:18 PM

I once dreamed years ago that Joan Collins was trying to give me a handjob underneath fur blankets on a horse-drawn sledge in Bavaria , but I couldn't feel anything.

I am a Kinsey 6, btw.

by Anonymousreply 18November 3, 2021 7:20 PM

I've had more than one Justin Bieber sexy dream. Not sure why because I never obsess over him. They're usually very intense and "real" feeling when I have them too.

by Anonymousreply 19November 3, 2021 7:54 PM

Op, in your dream did he insult you afterwards? He seems quite bitchy.

by Anonymousreply 20November 3, 2021 8:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!