Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Clinton Body Bags

Presented without comment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 18, 2021 3:20 PM

Boris?

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2021 6:59 AM

OP has posted about the "Clinton body count" on the Linda Tripp thread too, taking time out of his busy schedule of complaining about gays all being awful.

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2021 7:01 AM

24 hours in a day R2.

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2021 7:04 AM

OP is Matt the Loon. He's a hardcore rightwinger.

Hey Matt, now do Julie Andrews' body bags. You know you want to.

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2021 7:04 AM

How many dead bodies can be attributed to George H.W. and Chimp?

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2021 7:18 AM

OP is treating us like his gentlemen callers, presenting without comment.

by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2021 7:31 AM

R6 Oh shit, you got me.

by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2021 7:34 AM

Anyone who has met thousands of people over the course of a lifetime will find out that hundreds of them have died over the years- especially as that person grows older. The Clintons collectively have met many thousands of people - they have been active in government for 40+ years. Is it a surprise that they have known many people who have since died? No. I am not nearly as old as they are, and I have known at least 200 people who have died, many of them fairly well. Did I kill them? No.

LOGIC RULE NUMBER ONE - CORRELATION DOES NOT = CAUSATION.

Stop pushing it, Boris.

by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2021 7:52 AM

This conspiracy theory is so stupid. Funny how they’re such ingenious and successful serial killers but they couldn’t figure out how to get 12,000 more votes in Michigan.

by Anonymousreply 9October 16, 2021 7:59 AM

What was the story about the boys on the train tracks? I remember that it was an Unsolved Mysteries episode that ended up being connected to them in real life.

by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2021 8:10 AM

No theory was presented yet people are arguing against it. Why defend if you feel no defense is needed?

by Anonymousreply 11October 16, 2021 8:17 AM

These Maggots are running amuck. The Mafia Don needs to be prosecuted and put behind bars ASAP. Things are getting out of hand and will only get worse the longer it takes.

by Anonymousreply 12October 16, 2021 8:22 AM

FFS Dump tried to put Hil in prison but he couldn't cause he had nothing on her but using her private email for work purposes....big deal.

by Anonymousreply 13October 16, 2021 8:32 AM

Let us not forget the dozens of innocents killed in the Grdelica passenger train attack on April 12, 1999.

Bill Clinton just had to have his little war.

by Anonymousreply 14October 16, 2021 8:45 AM

How dare you criticize the Clintons? Don't you know where you are?

by Anonymousreply 15October 16, 2021 8:49 AM

OH SHUT UP FFS!!! PLEASE GO TO REDDIT.

by Anonymousreply 16October 16, 2021 8:51 AM

January 06,2021

by Anonymousreply 17October 16, 2021 8:54 AM

Junior is up all night on a coke binge again I see!

by Anonymousreply 18October 16, 2021 9:02 AM

You go back to Reddit. We don't have hall monitors here.

by Anonymousreply 19October 16, 2021 10:37 AM

r11, whom I presume is the OP, that response is so ingenuous. Posting a list of dead people with Clinton Body Bags as a title IS A THEORY, dumbshit. The "theory" that you're pretending doesn't exist is that the Clintons had something to do with these deaths and that "theory" could be construed from the OP's post from outer space. As other people have posted, go back to reddit.

by Anonymousreply 20October 17, 2021 1:55 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 21October 18, 2021 3:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!