Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Beyoncé singing “The Way We Were” at a Barbra Streisand tribute

Streisand looked so excited when they announced Beyoncé! Wow. What a star! She did that song much justice. Barbra must have been proud.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 16, 2021 1:31 PM

I liked Beyonce in the Austin Powers movie. Not so much since. She couldn't care less, but her vocals blow chunks.

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2021 1:44 AM

Someone please tell me that this is the face of excitement and admiration????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2021 1:50 AM

She didn’t pull it off…a passable version for a cruise ship songstress maybe.

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2021 1:56 AM

I'll just leave this here. Take it from the 4.14 mark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2021 2:46 AM

Beyonce looks very beautiful in that video and really suits an ultra glamorous style. She's just an okay singer though.

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2021 6:57 AM

The earrings aren't perfectly color coordinated with the dress and the microphone should have been dyed so it didn't stand out against it.

by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2021 7:51 AM

I'm not a Beyonce stan. But anybody who criticizes this, just think of the absolute balls this young lady had to be able to walk onstage at an event like this and do that. For this I have to say bravo, bitch! You've earned my respect. I almost hope to meet her at an airport just so I can tell her. Holy mother fuck. Give the girl some props, kids!

by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2021 8:41 AM

Take this Bee!

- Gladys

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2021 9:11 AM

Nobody does it better than me......

by Anonymousreply 9October 16, 2021 9:23 AM

I am not a Beyonce fan. In fact, watching the young gaylings shriek over her makes me physically sick. But I will give her props for a good performance and, above all, her very respectful tribute to Babs at the end of the song.

by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2021 12:11 PM

Anything was better than Idina Menzel SCREECHING through "Don't Rain On My Parade."

by Anonymousreply 11October 16, 2021 1:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!