Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Britney- “I wish I lived in another Country because our system sucks!”

"I'll just be honest and say I've waited so long to be free from the situation I’m in … and now that it's here I'm scared to do anything because I'm afraid I'll make a mistake !!!" she began in the lengthy caption. "For so many years I was always told if I succeeded at things, it could end … and it never did !!!"

The star said she "worked so hard" and is "very happy" that her conservatorship situation is changing, but noted that "there's a lot of things that scare me!!!"

"The paps run through the trees and onto the road when I drive home and it's creepy !!!!" she explained. "And I have to drive by an elementary school … the kids are a big deal … but so am I !!!!! I don't like that they try to scare me and jump out like they do ... it's like they want me to do something crazy !!!"

She echoed that she's "fearful of doing something wrong" and said she "won’t be posting as much in a world where it's our liberty to be free."

"I haven't done anything to be treated the way I have for the past 13 years !!!" Spears said before slamming the American justice system: "I'm disgusted with the system and wish I lived in another country !!!"

"I believe any reason to find more joy in life is a good idea … and it’s no secret that I’ve been through it in the past … so I might have to do things a little differently from now on !!!" she continued. "Lord have mercy on my family’s souls if I ever do an interview !!!"

Next came another significant reveal, as the star said that "in the meantime … I’m staying clear of the business."

Spears noted that showbiz is "is all I’ve ever known my whole life … which is why this is so very confusing for me !!!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68October 18, 2021 2:24 PM

This batshit crazy hillbilly should just overdose already!

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2021 12:58 AM

Come to Turkey, Brit!

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2021 1:00 AM

If she lived in another country, she would have been locked in an outhouse so the neighbors cant see her in her unmedicated psychotic glory.

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2021 1:02 AM

I have a soft spot for Britney. She really went through a lot, and it was clear at one time she needed some help. I hope that she does step away from performing, and finds who she really is, and what she wants to do with the rest of her life. If she wants to blow through all her money, get fat, and live a quiet life then that's her business. She isnt a danger to herself or others. Let her be.

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2021 1:03 AM

Britney's in the lucky position that if she wants to move to another country and live her days out there, she probably can. I wonder if she will choose to eventually, and where she would go?

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2021 1:08 AM

Probably somewhere in Europe r5. She has family out there. One of her Grandmothers was from there originally.

by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2021 1:10 AM

Britney - you have enough money - sue these motherfuckers for what they did to you the past 13 years. Or make their lives EXTREMELY inconvenient.

Have them followed, harrassed, etc.

I wouldn't be sitting back - I would be exacting revenge on everyone involved in the most petty but legal ways.

by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2021 1:11 AM

Move to Switzerland, baby.

by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2021 1:13 AM

[Quote] I’m staying clear of the business.

I think that's the best course of action. And if she wants to have a child with Asghari, a surrogate is probably the best course of action.

by Anonymousreply 9October 16, 2021 1:14 AM

I'm glad she's asking for us to think about her needs and wants, because we just haven't thought enough about them this year!

by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2021 1:15 AM

OP, Please stop posting or pasting things that have a space before statement-end punctuation.

Oh, dear x 27.

by Anonymousreply 11October 16, 2021 1:29 AM

[quote]She isnt a danger to herself or others.

YOU DON'T KNOW THAT.

Britney's behavior back in 2006-2008ish was disturbing to witness, and we likely only saw the tip of the iceberg. Maybe she is doing a lot better now, maybe not. Again, WE DO NOT KNOW. What any sane person should see however is that a world-famous, rich, privileged young(ish) woman like Britney Spears is NOT put and kept under conservatorship for 13 years unless there's a very good reason. I'm sure conservatorship abuse can and does happen ... to people that no one gives a shit about; people that don't have friends/family, let alone legions of 'concerned fans' and journalists asking uncomfortable questions about their treatment.

by Anonymousreply 12October 16, 2021 7:12 PM

She's just gotten her drivers license back. Zoomers don't remember the tabloid roller cosater ride that was Brit driving 2003-2008.

by Anonymousreply 13October 16, 2021 7:17 PM

I agree. She needs to move to another country. At first i was thinking Italy but they would recognize her and pap/hound the shit out of her. She needs to go to someplace more laid back/austere where people aren't so in your face like Switzerland. Maybe Germany or Holland? Just somewhere where her fame is not really all that mainstream. She needs to take it easy without all the cameras for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 14October 16, 2021 7:21 PM

She needs to buy an atoll.

by Anonymousreply 15October 16, 2021 7:25 PM

She apparently needs to be somewhere where she can swing them titties around all of the time, so perhaps Germany or the Nordic countries.

by Anonymousreply 16October 16, 2021 7:26 PM

Agree if you are constantly posting videos of yourself on IG, you are perpetuating the BS. If she really wanted to be out of the spotlight, she could do it. Stars are BS artists bc they want attention and fame only on their terms.

by Anonymousreply 17October 16, 2021 7:26 PM

Bye Bitch

by Anonymousreply 18October 16, 2021 7:30 PM

We have spent enough of our lives concerned with this pint sized carny. No more. She needs to fade away into the sunset and we can make that happen by not reading the media sludge surrounding her.

by Anonymousreply 19October 16, 2021 7:31 PM

Some real bitter old queens on this thread!

by Anonymousreply 20October 16, 2021 7:34 PM

I doubt people talking about Britney are that old.

by Anonymousreply 21October 16, 2021 7:36 PM

R20 says the loser with no taste defending white trash Mousketeer in lingerie

by Anonymousreply 22October 16, 2021 7:37 PM

She's so profound. A voice of a generation!

by Anonymousreply 23October 16, 2021 7:37 PM

"I'm gonna get ma herp meds in sum otha cunt-tree"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 16, 2021 7:40 PM

Please Don't Go, Girl

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 16, 2021 7:41 PM

We need talent like yours, Brit-Brit!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 16, 2021 7:41 PM

"Does this look right to you, y'all?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 16, 2021 7:42 PM

Little Miss Sunshine's Vajajay

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 16, 2021 7:43 PM

Oops I Did It Again, Baby

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 16, 2021 7:45 PM

Does it stink?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30October 16, 2021 7:46 PM

She is SO articulate!!

by Anonymousreply 31October 16, 2021 7:48 PM

Fixin for some sweet tea

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 16, 2021 7:51 PM

Talent-free Tuesday night Arkansas stripper

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 16, 2021 7:52 PM

Must you insist on showing us Britney's pussy?

by Anonymousreply 34October 16, 2021 7:53 PM

Jeez with all the pics. she was with the Paris/Lindsey flashing vadge crowd back then.

Give here a chance. if she moves to another cuntry and keeps making nakie pics/vids, then i'd say ok...STILL AN ATTENTION WHORE.

but right now, just stop with the super old Britney/vag shots.

by Anonymousreply 35October 16, 2021 7:54 PM

Pussy Riot.

by Anonymousreply 36October 16, 2021 7:54 PM

Is Sam what one calls a trophy husband?

by Anonymousreply 37October 16, 2021 7:59 PM

There is no way that this won't end in disaster. Tick tock.

by Anonymousreply 38October 16, 2021 8:06 PM

I wonder if she still wants to live in Atlanta like she did in the past?

by Anonymousreply 39October 16, 2021 8:23 PM

She can do an OnlyFans anywhere

by Anonymousreply 40October 16, 2021 8:24 PM

R34 the world asks Britney this question

by Anonymousreply 41October 16, 2021 8:27 PM

She could buy a big farm in the middle of nowhere and get all the privacy she craves. She doesnt even have to leave the country to do that. As much as she decries the system,shes hooked on it too. Attention can be a drug ,look at Hagdonna.

by Anonymousreply 42October 16, 2021 8:43 PM

I doubt she'd enjoy living in the middle of nowhere. Look at how she finds pleasure in going to drive thrus. It reminds me of those pap pics of Eddie Murphy getting takeaway coffee day after day. People like to get out of the house.

by Anonymousreply 43October 16, 2021 8:55 PM

She should open a Cook Out franchise.

by Anonymousreply 44October 16, 2021 9:14 PM

After everything that has been revealed, misogynist R12 still sputters that there must be some reason to restrict someone for thirteen years with no oversight.

To everyone saying she’s crazy- she says so much in her post. Of course she feels strange with freedom that she never had and is worried about making a mistake. The fact that she recognizes it is good.

by Anonymousreply 45October 16, 2021 9:18 PM

Good luck Britney! We'll see you in a few weeks/months.

But honestly, fucking up and doing her thing is her goddamn prerogative.

by Anonymousreply 46October 16, 2021 9:43 PM

She should run for Louisana Senator. She probably wouldn't be any worse than the two they have..

by Anonymousreply 47October 16, 2021 9:54 PM

The image of Britney living in another country is comedy gold. Girl would have no idea how to operate and function. She barely made the transition from the state of LA to the city of LA - with lots of handholding. Learning another language or form of cultural interchange is not likely to happen - or be an enjoyable experience for her. Just let her drive so she can get her cappuccinos and In N Out at the drive thru.

by Anonymousreply 48October 16, 2021 9:57 PM

Ya want a hot toddy?

by Anonymousreply 49October 16, 2021 10:01 PM

Am I the only one tired of this hearing this rich middle aged woman whining all the time? You’re free now, so get the fuck off social media and live your life.

by Anonymousreply 50October 16, 2021 10:12 PM

Sure loved showing off that chubby little pussy of hers.

by Anonymousreply 51October 16, 2021 10:59 PM

yeah, i have to say she's a bit of a stripper. she has a future on only fans, that's for sure.

by Anonymousreply 52October 16, 2021 11:40 PM

She’s such an attention seeker for someone who claims to want privacy.

by Anonymousreply 53October 16, 2021 11:41 PM

[quote] yeah, i have to say she's a bit of a stripper

Under slightly different circumstances, she would've been swinging from poles in some backwoods honkytonk bar filled with long-haul truckers.

by Anonymousreply 54October 16, 2021 11:42 PM

A-greed r54

by Anonymousreply 55October 17, 2021 12:02 AM

The judicial system failed her for an unbearably long time. She lost 13 years of her life. I can't blame her for feeling that way. It's remarkable and a testament to her character that she's not even angrier.

by Anonymousreply 56October 17, 2021 12:12 AM

Yes because she was doing so well on her own living with mental illness 🙄. She wasn’t a caged tiger.

by Anonymousreply 57October 17, 2021 12:39 AM

Who would pay for her onlyfans? We’ve seen her biscuit a thousand times already.

by Anonymousreply 58October 17, 2021 12:47 AM

She was doing just fine.

by Anonymousreply 59October 17, 2021 12:22 PM

I could see her shopping peacefully at the Saturday markets in Lausanne, Suisse. Making her way around town without being bothered. She can't do this any where in the USA.

by Anonymousreply 60October 17, 2021 1:51 PM

I have a hunch that she and Sam will next have a reality show.

by Anonymousreply 61October 17, 2021 3:39 PM

I'm going to start a movement to get her fans the psychological treatment that they need.

by Anonymousreply 62October 17, 2021 7:38 PM

Britney is not too bright.

by Anonymousreply 63October 18, 2021 3:59 AM

R62 is NOT one of her fans!

by Anonymousreply 64October 18, 2021 4:00 AM

Doesn’t she live in Newbury Park? It isn’t exactly a hip, happening area.

by Anonymousreply 65October 18, 2021 6:24 AM

She owns more than one property, in numerous states

by Anonymousreply 66October 18, 2021 1:42 PM

She should sneak away to the Phillipines

by Anonymousreply 67October 18, 2021 2:14 PM

R67 they still gon put pictures of her derrière in the magazines

by Anonymousreply 68October 18, 2021 2:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!