Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Porky’s

I have to admit that I loved this movie as a gayling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54September 30, 2022 4:22 AM

I remember this with fondness as well. I doubt it could get made today with all the wokeness going on,

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2021 12:28 AM

I just love Pete Ganios and his big bare ass.

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2021 12:30 AM

Err, Tony Ganios. Pete was his bodybuilding uncle.

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2021 12:30 AM

I loved the good looking guy , Wyatt something. I heard he had a tough life later on, though.

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2021 12:37 AM

I always wanted to see Meat's meat.

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2021 12:39 AM

I remember this mean trashy fat girl had seen it and explained the plot of it to a bunch of us at the middle school bus stop in 8th grade. She always smoked cigarettes until the bus came.

She thought it was "fuckin' HILARIOUS."

by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2021 12:40 AM

Any pics of big Tony butt?

by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2021 12:45 AM

OP types Porky.

by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2021 12:46 AM

R6- If this occurred in 1982 when Porky's was released it would have been called Junior High School.

by Anonymousreply 9October 16, 2021 12:52 AM

I'm not R6, but I was in 7th and 8th grade in 1977-1979 and our school was called "middle school".

by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2021 12:55 AM

I love the full frontal penises.

by Anonymousreply 11October 16, 2021 12:56 AM

Male nudity celebrated back then. Sigh, now woman think it's "gross".

by Anonymousreply 12October 16, 2021 12:58 AM

As a young gayling, I was always on the lookout for when Cinemax played Porky's Revenge. The scene where the cheerleaders tricked the boys in the pool was very satisfying for me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 16, 2021 1:01 AM

The wonderful Nancy Parsons was also in a cult classic, Motel Hell.

by Anonymousreply 14October 16, 2021 1:03 AM

Thanks for the links and the pics everyone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 16, 2021 1:08 AM

Yeah, you could see penises and/or pubic hair especially if you slo-mo on your VCR.

by Anonymousreply 16October 16, 2021 1:08 AM

Tony's ass from a sequel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 16, 2021 1:10 AM

I didn't realize that Porky's was a rip off of the Israeli film series Lemon Popsicle.

They have everything in it from the dick measuring, to the setup of the married woman's husband coming over, and I think even the shower peephole scene

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 16, 2021 1:10 AM

My favorite scene was when the KKK was forced to strip naked and parade themselves in a stadium. If you slow down and pause at the right moment you see plenty of cocks and balls.

by Anonymousreply 19October 16, 2021 1:13 AM

I do recall laughing my ass off when I saw the first one.

by Anonymousreply 20October 16, 2021 1:13 AM

No way would this be made today. Such a crime. We’ve regressed.

by Anonymousreply 21October 16, 2021 1:15 AM

The American version of Lemon Popsicle was The Last American Virgin.

I used to jerk off to Tony Ganios' big fat ass all the time when I was a kid.

by Anonymousreply 22October 16, 2021 1:15 AM

There was a good looking blond twink in the first and second Porky's movies. Too bad he never got naked.

by Anonymousreply 23October 16, 2021 1:16 AM

A classic of Canadian cinema. It was also my big break!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 16, 2021 1:19 AM

Speaking of, has anyone seen Mike Hunt?

by Anonymousreply 25October 16, 2021 1:23 AM

Is Mike Hunt in the parking lot?

by Anonymousreply 26October 16, 2021 1:30 AM

I remember being 12 and really horny to catch it on cable. As with most things like this at the time, it was a disappointment. Not nearly enough sex, and if there was any wiener, it was a quick flash.

The one movie that wasn't a disappointment as a hornet gay 12 year old was A Night in Heaven, with Christopher Atkins as a male stripper. Magic Mike 30 years earlier.

Unfortunately, even that one had only the quickest flash of Atkins weenie. But, the strip scenes were fuckin' hot as shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 16, 2021 1:48 AM

MY TIT!

YOU BROKE MY TIT!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 16, 2021 4:39 AM

Have you not heard of the latest incarnation?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 16, 2021 5:15 AM

Here's a montage of the boys later in life. Of all of them Scott Colomby has definitely changed the most. He's unrecognizable. Sadly Wyatt Knight who played Tommy Turner committed suicide in 2010. Apparently he had received a blood transplant & radiation for Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma in 2003 and the intense treatments left him in severe physical & emotional pain. His body was found in a remote area on the island of Maui.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30October 16, 2021 1:55 PM

Yes R27, you utter darling! I've forgotten all about watching that film in my bedroom as a young teen and wondering why I had a massive stiffy to deal with!

by Anonymousreply 31October 16, 2021 2:27 PM

Had to go and search for his routine, I've not seen this since I was 15, and without spending a penny on therapy I think I've instantly discovered why my boyfriends have all had a certain look...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 16, 2021 2:34 PM

As a mid-80s babygay I *definitely* did a lot of pause and slo-mo in search of cock and bush from the boys of “Porky’s.”

by Anonymousreply 33October 16, 2021 2:43 PM

Is Tony gay?

by Anonymousreply 34October 16, 2021 2:57 PM

Did Bruce Willis get hard rolling around in the snow with him?

by Anonymousreply 35October 16, 2021 2:58 PM

It's too bad that most of the younger actors in series were hardly seen again. I thought Wyatt Knight (Tommy) and Kaki Hunter (Wendy) in particular really did a good job with what they were given and showed real promise as actors. While the Peewee character could be annoying, Dan Monahan did a pretty good job too.

by Anonymousreply 36October 16, 2021 3:10 PM

Not included in that picture post of guys from "Porky's" was Jack Mulcahy who later on went to do "The Brothers McMullen" and still does TV work. He still looks good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37October 16, 2021 3:41 PM

Yes, Kaki Hunter definitely should've had a decent comedic career. I had such a huge crush on the blonde kid...he still looks good in the update montage of photos above.

by Anonymousreply 38October 16, 2021 4:39 PM

The second one was awful and the third inexplicably tried to hard to have serious themes, but the first one really was just fun and hilarious. I love that the there were plenty of horndogs among the ladies as well. The best of course was Kim Cattrall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39October 16, 2021 4:51 PM

R39 Porky's II The Next Day had some of the best slapstick put on color film.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40October 17, 2021 12:17 AM

[quote]I always wanted to see Meat's meat

I thought one of the movies briefly showed Meat's meat. He didn't live up to his name

by Anonymousreply 41October 17, 2021 12:28 AM

Last on-screen appearance of Wayne Maunder. Scary here as the abusive father of one of the boys, but cute as hell as Custer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42October 17, 2021 12:56 AM

I'm rewatching all the movies right now on Tubi. Lots of hot ass and naked guys even if only fleeting bush and cock. Almost all of the high school guys were hot. Any of them end up being gay? I can picture a locker room scene. Yes the movie is raunchy and crass but I thought it didn't do a bad job of also exploring the issues of anti semitism, racism and domestic abuse. The pool scene from the second one is also a semi fantasy of mine.

by Anonymousreply 43May 3, 2022 6:11 PM

IT'S A PUSSY STAMPEDE!!!

by Anonymousreply 44May 3, 2022 8:46 PM

Tony G. posted this throwback pic with his mom or grandmom on his Twitter feed. He was so big and thick! And what a nice ass. Wish there was a pic of him from the back in those jeans!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45May 3, 2022 8:51 PM

🐽🐖

by Anonymousreply 46May 4, 2022 5:59 PM

Has anyone seen Mike Hunt?

by Anonymousreply 47May 4, 2022 6:14 PM

R40, this was the first thing I saw Edward Winter in other than MASH. He was brilliant as County Commissioner Bob Gebhardt.

by Anonymousreply 48May 4, 2022 6:32 PM

R41, yes you got to see Meat's "meat" for a quick second. I too was disappointed he didn't live up to his name but he was still the hottest one in the movie. Man, I can't tell you how many times I "watched" that movie as a horny kid.

by Anonymousreply 49May 4, 2022 7:50 PM

They made a 4th movie called Pimpin Pee Wee in 2009. Watching it now.

by Anonymousreply 50May 7, 2022 2:25 AM

At the time, that movie was naughty. I mean, the shower peep hole and the title, "Porky's". Teenagers are always pervs.

by Anonymousreply 51May 7, 2022 3:18 AM

I watched this for the first time only a few weeks ago (all the movies are on Tubi). I'd heard so much about it, but never seen it, so decided to.

I liked the bit where they were all lining up naked for the gangbang that was really a prank. Just 'cause, you know, they were all naked.

Also, I was expecting to find the movie really obnoxious and douchey, but it wasn't as bad as I was expecting in that regard. Maybe because I was so completely expecting I would hate it, I was surprised by how, for lack of a better term, innocent a lot of it seemed.

It made me realise a new sex comedy would be pretty fun. Yeah, it would have to fix up some of the worse aspects of these 80s films and it should, but also, why not just a fun farce about sex again? They seemed to have died out in the 00s.

by Anonymousreply 52May 7, 2022 4:25 AM

At the time of it’s release, the Porky’s series were considered the lowest of the low-brow. Their wild box-office success considered a true sign of the decline of society. Now looking back, it’s surprisingly sweet-spirited, genuinely funny and certainly had it’s heart in the right place. And WOO BOY are they homoerotic with all that gratuitous male nudity! That’s one of the great pleasures of movies. When enough time passes, we can reassess them with new eyes.

by Anonymousreply 53September 30, 2022 4:09 AM

I always thought it was funny that this shared a director with Black Christmas and A Christmas Story. Bob Clark doesn’t get enough credit.

by Anonymousreply 54September 30, 2022 4:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!