Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jennifer Coolidge will return for WHITE LOTUS 2

It will be set at a different property of the White Lotus chain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2021 6:08 AM

That’s the last show I need to watch another season of. What a waste of time

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2021 12:22 AM

She always comes off as a poor woman’s Kathy Najimy to me, and I don’t understand the Gays worship of her?

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2021 12:34 AM

I guess I'm by myself in this, but she was the worst part of the first season.

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2021 12:36 AM

And as Tanya, too. Even better news.

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2021 1:30 AM

Will she be seeking to bury the ashes of the man she met at her stay at the last White Lotus?

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2021 1:58 AM

Will she be bringing her “money envelope” with her so we DLers will have another obsession?

by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2021 2:02 AM

I hope someone convinces Mike White to flash the money envelope in ep 1 so we can start fighting about it’s value right from the start.

by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2021 2:55 AM

Honestly I'd be completely fine with a 100% new cast for the new setting. You don't need returning characters.

Buy I guess it makes sense in the story that she would want to stay at another White Lotus resort, it was a positive trip for her.

by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2021 2:59 AM

will there be more coccyx licking pretending to be ass eating?

by Anonymousreply 9October 16, 2021 4:17 AM

Wide Loaders.

by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2021 6:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!