Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Medicare open enrollment

I haven’t been this excited since I turned 70!

by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2021 3:27 AM

You're livin' large, gurl!

by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2021 10:49 PM

Ugh I’m tired of you Eldergays. Go to the retirement home.

by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2021 11:24 PM

When OP was 70, Sonny Bono died.

by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2021 11:34 PM

Thanks for the Medicare for blue cross blue shield for a hip that finally healed we thank you so much.

by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2021 11:37 PM

Medicare open enrollment boils down to:

1) Do you want traditional Medicare or shop around for a Medicare Advantage Plan?

I for one don't want the goddamn health insurance companies anywhere near my healthcare ever again. I was under their thrall for way to many years after I left corporate life and bought private health insurance. Fuck 'em!

2) If you opt for a Part D drug plan, then it pays to shop around on the Medicare website. Easy to do.

3) If you opt to buy medi-gap coverage to pay your co-pays for what Medicare doesn't cover, then it still pays to shop around but the companies offering this coverage don't have much leeway to offer extras to sweeten their deals. The prices charged are just about the same company to company.

Still, you must decide what kind of medi-gap policy you want. This is fully explained on the Medicare website in detail.

Once you make your decisions, press a button and sign up and/or buy.

No need to consult a Medicare sherpa to guide you through this if you have a modicum of sense. The Medicare website is easy to understand.

by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2021 11:49 PM

Medicare is sexy

by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2021 11:52 PM

R6 Does it have an onlyfans?

by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2021 2:34 AM

I’ve got to enroll in Medicare soon (turning 65 in February), but as someone under a state retirement system, I’m told all I need to do is enroll in parts A & B with the SSA. So I guess I can ignore the daily mail I’m receiving. At least I think I can.

by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2021 3:27 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!