Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lance Bass is a new mom!

Lance Bass and his husband Michael Turchin are parents of two! The *Nsync singer and Turchin welcomed twins — a boy and a girl — on Oct. 13.

Bass shared photos of their birth certificates to his Instagram page on Thursday, writing that the “baby dragons have arrived!!!”

“I cannot express how much love I feel right now,” he said. “Thank you for all the kind wishes. It meant a lot. Now, how do you change a diaper??! Ahhhhhhhh!”

The babies, born via surrogate, are named Violet Betty and Alexander James. Bass and Turchin have been trying to have children for years. The two told People earlier this year they went through nine different egg donors, surrogacy attempts, and failed IVF treatments.

Bass and Turchin first announced they were expecting in June with a fun, Halloween-themed Tik Tok.

In the video, the two soon-to-be-dads hear phantom cries in their house. They bring in an investigator, who says there’s “more than one,” and then a scene ripped from “The Shining” showed two silhouettes.

"Coming this fall. #TheyreComing #HappyPride #ForYourPride #TodayIsLove #Zaddies," Bass captioned the video.

At the time, Bass told People magazine he was hoping the babies arrived before their official November due date in time to be "Halloween babies."

"They have no choice but to love Halloween because I'm obsessed and they're going to be obsessed," he said. With their Oct. 13 arrival, Bass got his wish!

The former boy band member will have no problem setting a good example for his kids; earlier this year in an exclusive interview with TODAY, he opened up about being a role model to the LGBTQ community.

“I'm honored to be in that position. I've tried to be a good example of being just an average gay person,” he told TODAY. “And I've learned that just being yourself really just does help.”

Congrats to the happy parents!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31December 19, 2021 4:23 AM

WTF does Lance Bass do for money?

by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2021 9:06 PM

I'm hoenstly happy for them. I mean give Lance credit for finding his lane in production, radio show hosting and he tried his hand at being an astronaut. He's not completely washed up like other boy band members.

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2021 2:41 AM

Why so many twins?

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2021 2:43 AM

Will Miss Bass be breast feeding?

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2021 5:14 AM

I was ready to congratulate them until I saw "#Zaddies". No. Just no.

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2021 8:45 AM

Did the twins come out of Lance's BUSSY?

by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2021 12:25 PM

Gay fraus are really killing the vibe. Being gay is just not cool anymore.

by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2021 1:09 PM

R7 The heteronormativity is so pervasive nowadays. The beauty of being gay is to not have to deal with gender roles and courtship bullshit. There's no middle ground, either it's Hallmark and Disney eunuch gays or femme and drag queens. Not that there isn't anything wrong with either but there's so much diversity in personalities and subcultures in the gay community. Queer as Folk was a great snapshot of that and Gregg Araki movies too.

by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2021 6:52 PM

Baby bassinet.

by Anonymousreply 9October 16, 2021 7:17 PM

I thought fighting for gay rights was about creating new paradigms, not this cringe bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2021 9:14 PM

r6 Nope, she wants to keep that intact & thus had a c-section.

by Anonymousreply 11October 16, 2021 9:15 PM

[quote]Bass and Turchin have been trying to have children for years

I don't think bumming each other was ever going to work...

by Anonymousreply 12November 17, 2021 1:01 PM

I don't get the hate on him. He always sounded to me like a very sweet guy.

by Anonymousreply 13November 17, 2021 1:04 PM

r13 Gays eat their own.

by Anonymousreply 14November 17, 2021 8:39 PM

[quote] Will Miss Bass be breast feeding?

Yes. Her breastesses are so full, she's already a D-cup.

Chasten is jealous.

[quote] Did the twins come out of Lance's BUSSY?

Yes. Now she's stretched out and needs BUSSY rejuvenation, or Turchin won't be able to slide his hot dog down that hallway.

by Anonymousreply 15November 17, 2021 8:44 PM

R7/R8 Well I don’t care if being gay is cool, I just want being gay to be accepted and have equal treatment and rights as heterosexuals. And if gays want to be parents, it’s great that they have the right to nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 16November 17, 2021 9:02 PM

R16 I agree. Some people though also worry that gay culture and the gay community and all it's uniqueness will disappear as a result of assimilation and corporatization. It's a double-edged sword.

by Anonymousreply 17November 24, 2021 8:37 PM

r7 do you think this change within the gay community will lead to a division between or rather into two tribes of gay breeders and non breeding gays?

What would you say was the coolest think about being gay pre the gay parenthood , gay domestication trend?

by Anonymousreply 18December 18, 2021 4:12 AM

I wonder if he ever thinks of his time with Reichen.

by Anonymousreply 19December 18, 2021 4:18 AM

This will end in tears.

by Anonymousreply 20December 18, 2021 4:19 AM

Aw— the praying mantis that is Lance Bass so happy for her

by Anonymousreply 21December 18, 2021 4:20 AM

Will these children ever get to know their birth mother? Surrogacy can be okay, but not if the mother is treated like a disposable womb.

by Anonymousreply 22December 18, 2021 4:21 AM

[quote]Will these children ever get to know their birth mother? Surrogacy can be okay, but not if the mother is treated like a disposable womb.

Do you ask these questions when straight couples use a surrogate?

by Anonymousreply 23December 18, 2021 4:25 AM

I guess I thought that Carlos González Abella was a coparent of Ricky's first 2 surrogate tadpoles but then he was complete written out of the picture.

by Anonymousreply 24December 18, 2021 4:32 AM

Whose butt did the baby fall out of?

by Anonymousreply 25December 18, 2021 4:34 AM

[quote]Do you ask these questions when straight couples use a surrogate?

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 26December 19, 2021 2:31 AM

[quote] WTF does Lance Bass do for money?

He dances for quarters!

by Anonymousreply 27December 19, 2021 2:34 AM

[quote]Did the twins come out of Lance's BUSSY?

How long before I can fuck him again?

by Anonymousreply 28December 19, 2021 3:22 AM

Maybe he delivered via c-section to keep his bussy tight.

by Anonymousreply 29December 19, 2021 3:31 AM

He has a really good agent.

by Anonymousreply 30December 19, 2021 3:32 AM

[quote]He has a really good agent.

He has a really good ObGyn...

warm and tight little pink bussy for a gay his age

by Anonymousreply 31December 19, 2021 4:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!