Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The bathroom debate: A boy wearing a skirt accused of sexual assaults in 2 Virginia high schools

On May 28, 2021 a 15 year old boy wearing a skirt sexually assaulted a 9th grade girl in the girls bathroom. After transferring to a new school, on October 6, the same boy assaulted a second girl in a classroom.

Scott Smith, the first girl’s father says the boy took advantage of the school's trans policies to get into the girls' bathrooms and assault her. Smith was removed from a school board meeting & arrested in June, 2021.

Two months after the first incident the boy was arrested & charged with two counts of forcible sodomy, one count of anal sodomy, and one count of forcible fellatio.

And in October, he was arrested again on different charges for allegedly assaulting a different girl, at a different school. He is now in a juvenile detention center.

Smith says Loudoun County schools went out of their way to protect the child - 'a sexual predator'.

Smith had been told the assailant was on house arrest, confined to his mother’s townhouse, new reports say he was wearing an ankle monitor when he assaulted the second girl.

[quote]Some parents are calling for the Loudoun County Public Schools superintendent's job after a teenage boy charged with sexual assault at one school was allowed to transfer to another school, where he was later charged in a second sexual assault.

[quote]The first attack was reported inside Stone Bridge High School in late May, where a ninth-grade girl says a boy forcibly sodomized her inside a bathroom.

[...]

[quote]Then on Oct. 6 inside Broad Run High School, another girl was sexually assaulted inside of a classroom.

[quote]Prosecutors confirm it was the same boy.

[quote]“This is not OK to allow a child that has been charged with a rape to go back into a school," Brand said.

[quote]The boy was arrested and charged for the first assault in July but released from juvenile detention while prosecutors waited for DNA rape kit evidence to come back.

[...]

[quote]The night of the chaotic school board meeting, the board was discussing the transgender and gender fluid student rights policy, which allows students to use the restroom of their gender identity, and a school board member asked the superintendent, “Do we have assaults in our bathrooms or our locker rooms, regularly? I would hope not but I would like clarification."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 16, 2021 9:22 AM

Not common now but…

by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2021 6:42 PM

All together now: TRANSWOMEN ARE WOMEN (even if they are predators who rape women)!!!

by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2021 6:44 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2021 6:45 PM

He will be placed in a detention center with more vulnerable females to rape because he feels like a girl.

by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2021 6:45 PM

The boy is a son of a QAnon cuntwhore, that's all I need to say now. The right-wing nuts are out to destroy the progressives' hard work.

by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2021 6:48 PM

[quote]Smith, a Leesburg-based plumber, was attending his first School Board meeting with his wife, Jess. Less than a month prior, on May 28, the Smiths say their daughter was sexually assaulted in her Stone Bridge High School bathroom by a fellow student.

[quote]“I went at the spur of the moment after I finished up a work job down the street, to go see the circus I’ve been seeing on the news. We weren’t going to protest or anything,” Smith said.

[quote]Smith said the student who assaulted his daughter is male and identifies as gender-fluid. And he said he was provoked during a meeting by a woman he knew personally, who made comments about his daughter, discounting the alleged assault. Deputies attempted to restrain Smith, and he was dragged to the floor.

[quote]Smith was later charged with two misdemeanors and convicted by Judge Thomas J. Kelley. He was sentenced to 10 days in jail, all suspended, contingent on a year of good behavior. His attorney, Elizabeth Lancaster, argued for a moderate fine and no jail time, pointing to Smith’s largely clean record, his long residency as a small business owner in Leesburg, and his anger about the assault of his daughter. Smith is appealing the verdict to the Circuit Court, where a jury trial is scheduled for March 12, 2022.

[quote]After another sexual assault was reported last week, this time at Broad Run High School, Smith decided to speak out.According to the report on the incident, on the afternoon of Wednesday, Oct. 6, the 15-year-old suspect forced the victim into an empty classroom where he held a student against her will and inappropriately touched her.The victim immediately reported the incident to a School Resource Officer. The suspect was charged with sexual battery and abduction.

[quote]During the public comment session of Tuesday’s School Board meeting, dozens of parents alleged that the assailant from the Broad Run report was the same as from the Stone Bridge incident. Parents charged that administrators allowed the student to transfer within the district after the incident, putting students at a new school at risk.

[quote]“What are you doing to protect my daughters and every LCPS student from being sexually assaulted at school?” one mother said. “You allowed a student who is currently charged with sexually assaulting a girl to be quietly transferred to another school. The same high school my twin daughters attend…Why did you put my daughters in every 14- to 18-year-old girl at Broad Run at risk of being sexually assaulted?”

[quote]“Your moral compasses are busted. You Dr. Ziegler and our School Board, everyone of you, are complicit in these crimes against our children,” Carrie Michon said.

[…]

[quote]After the second alleged assault, Smith said he decided to speak out about the process he said he and his wife have endured since the incident with their daughter. Smith said the school called him in after their daughter reported the assualt, giving little information about what had transpired.

[quote]“The day of the incident, the [School Resource Officer] and the principal made it very clear that they had to do their investigation and that we weren’t to talk about anything. … The school counselor was in the room with my wife and daughter and told my daughter and my wife they’re not supposed to talk about anything,” Smith said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2021 6:55 PM

This never happens, though. They just want to pee! /s

Maybe most of them do. But the trans activists refuse to realize that when you change a sex-based law to an "identified gender" law, you're opening the door to any male/AMAB/whatever who wants to abuse the privilege. And THAT'S what we supposed right-wing anti-trans trolls are talking about.

by Anonymousreply 7October 15, 2021 6:59 PM

Sex pest with a side of trans

by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2021 7:01 PM

How many threads on this now?

by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2021 7:02 PM

[quote]During the June 22 meeting in which Smith was arrested after being dragged out, superintendent Scott Ziegler dismissed any concerns about assaults on school grounds allegedly committed by transgender students.

[quote]"To my knowledge, we don't have any record of assaults occurring in our restrooms," he said.

[quote]"I think it's important to keep our perspective on this, we've heard it several times tonight from our public speakers, but the predator transgender student or person simply does not exist."

[quote]Smith said he became irate at the comments knowing that his daughter had allegedly being assaulted just weeks beforehand.

[...]

[quote]"When the Catholic Church passed predator priest from parish to parish the walls came eventually crashing down on them. And they were finally held accountable for the abuse. When is doctor Ziegler and this board going to be held accountable?" added Theresa Lieberman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 15, 2021 7:03 PM

So? That is like saying all blacks are bad because one commits a crime. It was an isolated person.

by Anonymousreply 11October 15, 2021 7:13 PM

Multiple thread with the same links. OP, please change it up a bit so it's not quite so obvious.

by Anonymousreply 12October 15, 2021 7:15 PM

I think this counts as a copycat crime. It's the only documented example of it actually happening after years of right wing propaganda promoting the idea of cross dressing rape in public bathrooms.

by Anonymousreply 13October 15, 2021 7:22 PM

Little Dana Rivers in training, eh?

by Anonymousreply 14October 15, 2021 8:00 PM

Schools handle sex assaults this way routinely, sadly. One guy resigning is not going to change that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 16, 2021 4:00 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 16, 2021 4:00 AM

It's telling that the TRAs in this thread care more about multiple threads than they do about a (1) the females that were violated, (2) denouncing the t girl /"cis" predator, or (3) the backlash the larger LGBTLAIKSFOIJASFOWEF+ community will face because of this. Odd set of priorities.

by Anonymousreply 17October 16, 2021 8:24 AM

No more gender self ID. This is harming women and girls. How many more rapes will there have to be to prove it? How many more violent males will be allowed to call themselves women/girls/they in order to be predatory and escape justice?

by Anonymousreply 18October 16, 2021 9:14 AM

Daily Fail.

How obvious.

by Anonymousreply 19October 16, 2021 9:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!