Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Prince Christian of Denmark Turns Sixteen Today

What say you, DLers?

As you know, I am saving him for Princess Charlotte.

Hopefully, by the time she's ready he'll have gotten rid of the adolescent acne plaguing him right now.

Taller than his father already, and, like all four of Frederik's and Mary's children, he has bright blue eyes. None of them inherited Mary's deep brown eyes, despite brown being more dominant. He was quite blond as a baby but has grown up looking like his mother with her very dark hair.

In ten years, he and Prince George will be the big catches of Europe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41October 20, 2021 1:07 PM

[quote]As you know, I am saving him for Princess Charlotte.

LOL... good one.

by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2021 5:46 PM

OK so whose had him?

by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2021 6:12 PM

Matchmaker OP, that seems like a good choice.

I think my high school bio teacher lied about inherited eye color being as simple as a Punnett’s square.

by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2021 6:14 PM

The slight sneer is so butch

by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2021 6:15 PM

The middle-parted hair isn't doing him any favors. Hopefully it doesn't last (the part, not the hair).

by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2021 7:15 PM

[quote] OK so whose had him?

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2021 7:18 PM

I think whoever wrote the article OP linked has a broken keyboard. I didn’t understand a word of it.

by Anonymousreply 7October 15, 2021 7:19 PM

He is going to be a handsome man.

by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2021 7:27 PM

Oh, dear bitch, please post something so we can have a turn at you??? I pity people who live in their parents basement and have nothing better to do...

by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2021 7:28 PM

Sorry, but I find him plain at best. He has his father's weak chin and shapeless head, as well as his mother's hideous potato nose and tiny eyes. If he ever married Princess Charlotte, who has inherited the Queen's hideous monkey face, the results of the genetic combination could be explosive in a REALLY bad way.

by Anonymousreply 10October 15, 2021 7:40 PM

I wonder whether he is past peak ripeness.

by Anonymousreply 11October 15, 2021 10:12 PM

I wonder whether he is past peak ripeness.

by Anonymousreply 12October 15, 2021 10:12 PM

It doesn't matter how old he is. His mother will still be a bogan whore.

by Anonymousreply 13October 16, 2021 6:57 AM

He looks like a doofus...although he does resemble a butch lesbian version of his mom.

by Anonymousreply 14October 16, 2021 7:30 AM

Too old for Charlotte. The Sussex kids should marry the Buttigeig twins. The start of a real American dynasty!

Let's hear some hear, hears!

by Anonymousreply 15October 16, 2021 8:29 AM

Chasten Buttigieg is going to put Mrs. Bennet from "Pride and Prejudice" to shame when it comes to marrying off his kids.

by Anonymousreply 16October 16, 2021 8:40 AM

You are so heteronormative, why would'n you match him with George.

by Anonymousreply 17October 16, 2021 8:44 AM

Charlotte deserves better than this miscreant.

by Anonymousreply 18October 16, 2021 8:46 AM

R10 Finally, someone speaks the truth, especially about the Queen. Her features are positively simian and it baffled me when people gushed about her beauty in her youth.

by Anonymousreply 19October 16, 2021 9:03 AM

Isn't Charlotte destined for the creepy Swedish prince? The one that looks like the spawn of Satan?

by Anonymousreply 20October 16, 2021 9:05 AM

R7 That's because it's from a Danish publication. I only put it up for the photos of him from childhood to now. I should have mentioned it. Sorry. OP

by Anonymousreply 21October 16, 2021 9:33 AM

Charlotte already looks far more like her father than the Queen. William looks like Diana, not Charles, and the poor ugly girl has inherited Diana's legs. You can see it in the photos from last year leaning up against her father in shorts.

My, my what a bitchy bunch.

And as for the bogan remark - dear me, has classism reared its ugly head?

Her father was a professor of maths at the university level. She got a dual degree from university in law and business and worked as a realtor. That background doth not a bogan make.

If you don't like her, fine, but do try for correct English usage.

For those who don't know, bogan is a snide Aussie term for a coarse working-class sort. In a male here, we'd call him a chav.

Not applicable to the university grad with the maths prof Dad.

by Anonymousreply 22October 16, 2021 9:46 AM

R17 Because neither will look good in a tiara or swathed in white satin and tulle.

And those are the only reason I watch royal weddings. Those and the simply appalling outfits that guests wear to these things. I don't know what happens to women when they get invited to royal weddings. It's as if they've gone blind looking in the mirror.

by Anonymousreply 23October 16, 2021 9:50 AM

R20 He's too young for her.

by Anonymousreply 24October 16, 2021 9:51 AM

R19 She had the English Rose complexion sobadmired in the day, and for awhile before the kids came, a pretty somewhat hourglass figure.

The truth? Whose? I don't ever recall her being described as beautiful, but more a pretty wholesome very English type, and because of her beautiful skin, far prettier in the flesh than in photos.

The cabal of Mary haters seems to he infecting with vicious bitchery what was meant to be a light gossip thread.

by Anonymousreply 25October 16, 2021 9:58 AM

[quote] Too old for Charlotte. The Sussex kids should marry the Buttigeig twins. The start of a real American dynasty!

No fucking way. My perfect children will be marrying black children, or mixed-race, at least.

by Anonymousreply 26October 17, 2021 6:15 AM

16 is legal in Denmark. Woo-hoo.

by Anonymousreply 27October 17, 2021 8:40 AM

Fred and Mary did not make attractive kids, especially the ones that look like her. The beady eyes and potato nose are spot on. What was he thinking?

by Anonymousreply 28October 20, 2021 2:56 AM

Infanta Sofia of Spain (14) is a better match for him, I'd think.

by Anonymousreply 29October 20, 2021 3:32 AM

He'll marry one of the Kardashian nits.

by Anonymousreply 30October 20, 2021 3:34 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 20, 2021 3:39 AM

Good-looking kid

by Anonymousreply 32October 20, 2021 5:14 AM

DL’s obsession with kids is confounding and unsettling, especially when the average DLer is supposed to be a middle-aged gay man. There just seems to be more than the average of these posts lately.

I don’t get it.

It makes me wonder about the company I keep here.

by Anonymousreply 33October 20, 2021 5:21 AM

Looks like a preppy date-rapist.

by Anonymousreply 34October 20, 2021 6:08 AM

He is getting pudgy to add to the unfortunate face. Looks just like his mother, sadly.

by Anonymousreply 35October 20, 2021 7:26 AM

R28 you wouldn't by some chance have migrated over here from one of those old Mary Hate Club sites from ten years or so ago, insisting that they would be divorced in five years, the entire continent of Europe hated her, the Danes hates her, she couldn't speak word of Danish, and that Prince Christian was autistic, and he was because Mary watched her weight whilst pregnant, etc.?

Someone sent me some links to one of those sites once. It was a precursor to the Sussex Squad sugar psychos we have now that are febrile with hate for the Duchess of Cambridge.

The tone rings a bell.

Maybe he didn't have you to advise him on the appropriate shaped nose for a future Queen of Denmark.

by Anonymousreply 36October 20, 2021 10:32 AM

He'd going to be hot in a few years. Dark hair, blue eyes and lovely nordic skin

by Anonymousreply 37October 20, 2021 12:00 PM

[quote]It makes me wonder about the company I keep here.

I agree. You should definitely go.

by Anonymousreply 38October 20, 2021 12:23 PM

[quote] I find him plain at best. He has his father's weak chin and shapeless head, as well as his mother's hideous potato nose and tiny eyes.

You sound like the stereotypical old grandmother that every kid was afraid of. I hope I don't know you in real life. Bless COVID for socially distancing everybody from you.

by Anonymousreply 39October 20, 2021 12:34 PM

He can do better than Charlotte. He should be like his father and pick a commoner who possesses a more diverse gene pool.

by Anonymousreply 40October 20, 2021 12:57 PM

Oh my dear Lord, R39! You have gotten to know me so incredibly well after reading a single comment I've made here on DL!

The think that shocks me the most is the fact that you've managed to find out my real name: Stereotypical Old Grandmother (my family call me Oldie and people at school used to call me Stereo, but I prefer to go by Tippy). And yes, everyone is delighted by the fact that they don't have to talk to me thanks to COVID, because I've dared to criticize an overprivileged guy who couldn't care any less about my opinion! 🙄

Thanks for putting everything into perspective: you've changed my life 😊

by Anonymousreply 41October 20, 2021 1:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!