Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump tells GOP officials and donors he's 'not into golden showers' and Melania didn't 'believe that one'

Former President Donald Trump closed out a National Republican Senatorial Committee's (NRSC) donor retreat in Palm Beach, Florida, on Thursday with a private speech that focused on his false claims of election fraud, took credit for reviving the GOP's "dying party," slammed Republican senators who had criticized him, and relitigated other grievance he has been nursing since losing the 2020 election, if not earlier, The Washington Post reports, citing a recording of the speech it obtained.

Trump extensively praised Chinese President Xi Jinping and touted his good relationship with Russian President Vladimir Putin, but called his two impeachments and the investigations into his ties with Russia "all phony sh-t," the Post reports. And then, "unprompted, he brought up an unsubstantiated claim he had interactions with prostitutes in Moscow before he ran for president," the Post adds, quoting Trump: "I'm not into golden showers. ... You know the great thing, our great first lady — 'That one,' she said, 'I don't believe that one.'"

Trump also returned to his windmill fixation, criticizing President Biden's new plan to pepper the U.S. coastline with offshore wind farms and claiming — falsely — that windmills emit carbon emissions. "More goes into the air than if you ran something for 30 years," he said.

Still, it was Trump's continued insistence on making upcoming elections about him and his false complaints about the 2020 election that has GOP strategists worried, the Post reports. Trump's threats that he will urge Republicans not to vote if the party doesn't "solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020," as he said Wednesday, gives "everyone cold sweats," one top party strategist told the Post, pointing to the GOP's 2021 Georgia Senate losses. At the same time, the NRSC and its House counterpart use Trump liberally in their fundraising efforts — like, say, at this week's donor retreat.

It's "one thing for NRSC to send out fundraising emails using Trump's name," New York Times political reporter Jonathan Martin tweeted. "But inviting him to a fundraiser where he discusses golden showers is really maximizing the humiliation."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 15, 2021 6:01 PM

I always doubted the Golden Shower's story, but I did believe that Trump had hookers piss on the bed that Obama slept in when he was in Moscow . I think that is where the Golden Showers story got its start. Trump is so vindictive I could see him doing that.

by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2021 4:11 PM

He’s a germaphobe, he’s not going to be pee’d on.

by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2021 4:19 PM

[quote] Trump tells GOP officials and donors he's 'not into golden showers' and Melania didn't 'believe that one'

Then without a doubt, trump is completely into golden showers and his slag of a wife, melanie believed it 100%

He's a pathological liar, the truth is ALWAYS the opposite of whatever he says. He's a dissembler

Dissembler, Hypocrite. A dissembler is one who tries to conceal what he is; a hypocrite, one who tries to make himself appear to be what he is not, especially to seem better than he is.

And R2, he's no germaphobe. He can't keep his hands off of people. He made a damned fool out of himself with all the world leaders that he met by putting his hands all over them and almost refusing to stop holding their hands

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2021 4:25 PM

When Dump says something unprompted, IT IS COMPLETELY TRUE AND HE DID IT. When the Epstein troubles occurred, he was not asked the question but just blurted out "I've never been to Epstein's island." Which means he totally went there, and probably multiple times. He tells you exactly what he's done, just like R3 said above.

by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2021 4:29 PM

Yas kween^.

by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2021 4:30 PM

*kweens^.

by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2021 4:30 PM

[quote]He’s a germaphobe, he’s not going to be pee’d on.

In the real world, he fucks hookers without a condom.

by Anonymousreply 7October 15, 2021 4:32 PM

This just shows how stupid this man is.

Nobody was thinking about him and golden showers.

So he brings it up.

And now it's trending on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2021 4:34 PM

[quote] He’s a germaphobe, he’s not going to be pee’d on.

He also has NEVER done drugs, because of his brother Fred having addiction problems.

If you believe this, I have some ocean front swampland to sell you in Florida, dirt cheap!

Have we not learned that EVERYTHING about this man and his family of grifters is a giant LIE??????

by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2021 4:39 PM

R8 So what? He's still in the news. And no one who didn't believe it before will believe it now. It's like Biden's dementia. Nothing Biden says will change some people's minds.

by Anonymousreply 10October 15, 2021 4:45 PM

R9, like most prescription abusers, he doesn’t consider his adderall “drugs” because he gets it from his doctor(s).

by Anonymousreply 11October 15, 2021 4:50 PM

It's all totally true then, because it's always the opposite of what he says...

"... You know the great thing, our great first lady — 'That one,' she said, 'I don't believe (they found out about) that one.'"

... is what she really said

by Anonymousreply 12October 15, 2021 4:53 PM

He wasn't accused of being into "golden showers" he was accused of having Russian hookers who he could give two shits about urinate on the bed that someone he hated had slept in. That seems pure Trump to me.

by Anonymousreply 13October 15, 2021 4:54 PM

The fact that he's bringing up something that happened years ago shows that he was really pissed (tee hee) about it. He seems to hold grudges longer than most supervillains.

by Anonymousreply 14October 15, 2021 4:55 PM

Melania isn't even talking to him.

It's like whenever he fake-quotes Melania and says she started the remark with the word "darling."

He thinks we're as stupid as his followers.

by Anonymousreply 15October 15, 2021 4:55 PM

If fhe says "darling" he's channeling Ivana Trump, I can't imagine Melania saying that. Melania is just a lesser replacement to read gregarious fame whore.

by Anonymousreply 16October 15, 2021 4:58 PM

BTW, he told Melania while she was peeing on him.

by Anonymousreply 17October 15, 2021 5:01 PM

Another big tell is when he repeats someone telling him something or asking a question starting with “Sir.” If a story starts with “Sir” then it is a complete lie.

by Anonymousreply 18October 15, 2021 5:01 PM

Think about the psychology of it. I think he did get peed on in his lifetime.

by Anonymousreply 19October 15, 2021 5:02 PM

More pure class from the party of family values

by Anonymousreply 20October 15, 2021 5:24 PM

I think we can be pretty sure that he is the first former or current world leader to publicly speak about golden showers.

by Anonymousreply 21October 15, 2021 5:45 PM

Ivanka likes to be peed upon, so there's that.

by Anonymousreply 22October 15, 2021 5:50 PM

"A guy who randomly announces "I'm not into golden showers" is like a guy who randomly announces "I'm straight."

--John Fugelsang on Twitter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 15, 2021 6:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!