Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

A few people out here really need to grow up

I am not Boris.

I don't even know who Boris is.

A troll poster on another thread lumped me in with someone who is thought to be a "racist, transphobic, Anti-Gay Master Troll" with many 'sockpuppets.'

Just a request to leave me out of this. I think it's absurd that I am likened to or thought to be racist, transphobic, or anti-gay. I am none of those things. I also find it bizarre that anyone thinks that in addition to sharing my own recipes, good cooking techniques, menus, and recipes from some of my favorite chefs (Marcella Hazan, Anne Burrell, Thomas Kellar, etc), I am spewing racist, transphobic, and anti-gay venom.

Datalounge used to be a much kinder and civilized place for gay MEN to have fun. Now, it seems to have been infiltrated by a group of immature, unhappy, bullies who just like to provoke others and who don't deserve to be called men. Of course, this doesn't describe many of the people out here, but the weirdos seem to have the loudest voices.

Again, please leave me out of it.

by Anonymousreply 125October 19, 2021 2:18 PM

The door is thatway.

by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2021 3:40 PM

[quote]Just a request to leave me out of this. I think it's absurd that I am likened to or thought to be racist, transphobic, or anti-gay.

It's constant this bullshit now and it's killing DL. I'm starting fewer and fewer threads, personally, because whenever I post I get accused of being a troll and all the rest.

by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2021 3:41 PM

[quote] The door is thatway.

Thanks for proving my point.

by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2021 3:44 PM

^Sweeite, you certainly have been around long enough to understand that R1's reply is supposed have snark and venom. If not, the first reply is supposed to have snark and venom. Take note.

by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2021 3:47 PM

Is it “thatway” or “that-a-way”?

by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2021 3:52 PM

[quote] ^Sweeite, you certainly have been around long enough to understand that [R1]'s reply is supposed have snark and venom. If not, the first reply is supposed to have snark and venom. Take note.

R4: Sweetie, I don't understand the repetition in your response, If not, I don't understand the repetition in your response. Take note.

by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2021 3:54 PM

No kidding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 15, 2021 3:56 PM

[quote]A few people out here really need to grow up

Yes, like posters who start inane threads like these

by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2021 3:57 PM

[quote] Yes, like posters who start inane threads like these

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2021 4:01 PM

Greg, who insisted on signing your posts? You know what this cesspit is like. If there's a target on your back, ask who put it there.

by Anonymousreply 10October 15, 2021 4:02 PM

[quote]Greg

CUNT

by Anonymousreply 11October 15, 2021 4:03 PM

OKAY BOOMER

by Anonymousreply 12October 15, 2021 4:04 PM

WOW, Della!

by Anonymousreply 13October 15, 2021 4:04 PM

Thank you, Della. Another inmate running the DL asylum.

by Anonymousreply 14October 15, 2021 4:04 PM

I feel like Greg is a "creation" of another poster/troll, much like GGG

by Anonymousreply 15October 15, 2021 4:06 PM

[quote] OKAY BOOMER

Shouldn't you be in lunch period now?

by Anonymousreply 16October 15, 2021 4:06 PM

Me! Me ! ME! ME! ME!

by Anonymousreply 17October 15, 2021 4:07 PM

[quote] I feel like Greg is a "creation" of another poster/troll, much like GGG

No. And why did you place "creation" in quotation marks? There was no need for that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 15, 2021 4:09 PM

I haven't seen you post anything other than cooking threads, Greg. I'm confused?

by Anonymousreply 19October 15, 2021 4:09 PM

[quote] I haven't seen you post anything other than cooking threads, Greg. I'm confused?

I have posted more than cooking threads. But the vast majority of my posts have been cooking threads.

But I have no sock puppets. Nor have I posted anything in defense of others out here.

by Anonymousreply 20October 15, 2021 4:13 PM

This is exactly the kind of thread Boris would start!

by Anonymousreply 21October 15, 2021 4:15 PM

[quote] This is exactly the kind of thread Boris would start!

That's lovely. I must be him.

by Anonymousreply 22October 15, 2021 4:16 PM

Fuck off OP. Read your own post.

by Anonymousreply 23October 15, 2021 4:17 PM

I would tell Greg that if he can't stand the heat, he needs to get out of the kitchen, but since he likes to cook, I guess it would be for naught...

by Anonymousreply 24October 15, 2021 4:18 PM

Greg = Nicolas Fairford

by Anonymousreply 25October 15, 2021 4:24 PM

He can stay in the kitchen, if he likes, but I wish he'd stop posting it about here like Hyacinthe Bucket writing a Barbara Cartland romance.

by Anonymousreply 26October 15, 2021 4:27 PM

Greg clearly needs the attention--why else would he post such drivel as this?

by Anonymousreply 27October 15, 2021 4:29 PM

"Now, it seems to have been infiltrated by a group of immature, unhappy, bullies who just like to provoke others and who don't deserve to be called men". totally agree with you OP. Many of us here noticed the same, but apparently the DL prefers to block those who defend themselves against these evildoers, rather than blocking the crazy Wokes bitches. I would say that the problem comes from the Moderator who has been letting this happen for several months. It is becoming impossible to have a decent discussion between grown GAY MEN. As soon as you disagree with someone you are a Nazi, a Boris (Russian bot), a fascist or a racist. They would harass you with several accounts without anyone reacting. DL will eventually be deserted.

by Anonymousreply 28October 15, 2021 4:35 PM

[quote] Greg clearly needs the attention--why else would he post such drivel as this?

There you are. If anyone is sincere, you think it's due to a need for attention. And then you call it drivel.

I'm sorry that your parents and life experiences failed you and never taught you how to be better than you are.

by Anonymousreply 29October 15, 2021 4:50 PM

[quote] He can stay in the kitchen, if he likes, but I wish he'd stop posting it about here like Hyacinthe Bucket writing a Barbara Cartland romance.

Oh, dear. "Hyacinth" — just like the flower, sweetie.

Dame Barbara Cartland died over twenty years ago. You must miss her terribly.

by Anonymousreply 30October 15, 2021 4:54 PM

[quote] Fuck off OP. Read your own post.

Have a nice day, broken one.

by Anonymousreply 31October 15, 2021 4:55 PM

Greg, your sincerity speaks for itself. You're a nasty, insecure little bitch who seeks and needs affirmation from a message board, of all things. You can't even be pathetic nicely. You seek attention on one hand and claw with the others when you don't get what you want.

[italic][bold]You[/italic][/bold] are not the nice person you seek.

by Anonymousreply 32October 15, 2021 4:56 PM

[quote]But the vast majority of my posts have been cooking threads.

So, I guess you're fat. Really fat. Like, having to buy two airline seats fat.

by Anonymousreply 33October 15, 2021 5:03 PM

R32---well said. He claims to be so emotionally mature, but in his replies he insults anyone (e.g., their upbringing/state of mind) who dares challenge him on his hypocrisy and neediness.

Greg, you sad fat little cunt. Go back to the kitchen.

by Anonymousreply 34October 15, 2021 5:23 PM

The kindest and at the same time cruellest thing you can do with this pathetic no hoper is to block him. Which is win-win.

by Anonymousreply 35October 15, 2021 5:29 PM

[quote] So, I guess you're fat. Really fat. Like, having to buy two airline seats fat.

That's right. I'm obese. Just like everyone who cooks and likes good food.

by Anonymousreply 36October 15, 2021 5:32 PM

[quote] The kindest and at the same time cruellest thing you can do with this pathetic no hoper is to block him. Which is win-win.

Yet here you are! I can't stop laughing.

by Anonymousreply 37October 15, 2021 5:33 PM

[quote] Greg, your sincerity speaks for itself. You're a nasty, insecure little bitch who seeks and needs affirmation from a message board, of all things. You can't even be pathetic nicely. You seek attention on one hand and claw with the others when you don't get what you want. You[/bo - ld] are not the nice person you seek.

Sorry, love. I'm not seeking a nice person. I just don't like being accused of being someone I'm not.

Can anyone tell this nice man how to properly [bold] bold something? [/bold]

by Anonymousreply 38October 15, 2021 5:35 PM

I can imagine. Being accused of being someone you are is burden enough.

by Anonymousreply 39October 15, 2021 5:36 PM

[quote] The kindest and at the same time cruellest thing you can do with this pathetic no hoper is to block him. Which is win-win.

By the way, [bold] cruelest [/bold] has only one 'l'

by Anonymousreply 40October 15, 2021 5:37 PM

Greg, there's toilet paper stuck to your shoe.

by Anonymousreply 41October 15, 2021 5:37 PM

BTW...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42October 15, 2021 5:40 PM

Oh and by the way...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43October 15, 2021 5:40 PM

Oh, and by the way...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44October 15, 2021 5:41 PM

So the next time you want to get on a high horse, Greggy, use this to make sure the saddle is cinched.

Or for the benefit of us all, don't.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45October 15, 2021 5:42 PM

Sorry. I forgot that some of you might be from Canada or the UK.

Cruelest is the proper spelling in the United States. It's like canceled and cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 46October 15, 2021 6:00 PM

The fact that "Greg" is responding immediately to almost every single post in this thread indicates that he is sitting in front of his computer, waiting for the next comment so that he can tap away gleefully on his keyboard with an oh-so-clever response. He is having the time of his life because of all the attention being heaped on him. So you all are giving him exactly what he craves. I realize the irony of my saying this, since I am now contributing to this very sad cry for validation, but I thought it was worth mentioning. After I post this I will block this creature as well as this thread.

Stop feeding the Greg troll!

by Anonymousreply 47October 15, 2021 6:02 PM

Those who live by the prune, die by the prune.

by Anonymousreply 48October 15, 2021 6:03 PM

[quote] The fact that "Greg" is responding immediately to almost every single post in this thread indicates that he is sitting in front of his computer, waiting for the next comment so that he can tap away gleefully on his keyboard with an oh-so-clever response. He is having the time of his life because of all the attention being heaped on him. So you all are giving him exactly what he craves. I realize the irony of my saying this, since I am now contributing to this very sad cry for validation, but I thought it was worth mentioning. After I post this I will block this creature as well as this thread.

Okay, bye!

by Anonymousreply 49October 15, 2021 6:08 PM

Setting the timer on my iPhone now, for amusement. (Because it's going to be a long goodbye.)

by Anonymousreply 50October 15, 2021 6:09 PM

[quote] Setting the timer on my iPhone now, for amusement. (Because it's going to be a long goodbye.)

Oh, I'm sorry. I think you misunderstood me. I am not saying goodbye because I'm leaving. I have no intention of doing that. I am saying bye to those who like to tell everyone that they are blocking me.

by Anonymousreply 51October 15, 2021 6:33 PM

OK, bye.

by Anonymousreply 52October 15, 2021 6:35 PM

[quote] Those who live by the prune, die by the prune.

I like that! As I've said before, I'm not particularly fond of prunes, but that dish of cod with prunes and tomato sauce comes together so nicely and results in a lovely combination of flavors. I'm still surprised that no one has tried the recipe.

by Anonymousreply 53October 15, 2021 6:36 PM

[quote] OK, bye.

So long!

by Anonymousreply 54October 15, 2021 6:36 PM

OP, you see, what is obvious here is that every time their bullies' actions are denounced, they come by the dozen, to prove you right. I mean, just look at the vile comments directed at you. I'm starting to find the DL more and more shady tbh. These people aren't blocked by the website. You have to ask yourself the good questions. Many of us do, because this invasion of hateful people, who ruin all the threads without ever being stopped from doing harm, is still the strangest thing on this website. I'm with you all the way. Don't let them get on you because being called a fascist or nazi by people who act exactly like fascists and nazis is the best compliment you can get on this website which has become out of control and which gives the bullies all the space they nee to spread their nauseating behaviors. Courage Greg!

by Anonymousreply 55October 15, 2021 7:07 PM

Thank you, R55. I appreciate your distillation of what seems to be going on here. I've been on DL for years and it used to be a much different place. I like to think that the hateful and immature postings from people are in the minority. But they are so vocal that they probably deter others from posting so as not to deal with being attacked. There are people out here who are clearly angry and who probably have some sort of emotional illness. In my better moments, I recall what my father always said about this sort of person: more to be pitied than censured. I pity them but often think they need to be censured. It's interesting that young gay men who one would assume have grown up in a much kinder and tolerant environment than the one I grew up in are so quick to be so hostile towards each other.

by Anonymousreply 56October 15, 2021 7:29 PM

I hate "Greg" and his alternate personas: DeFuckedup, GGG, Cinecunt, Rescue-Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 57October 15, 2021 7:51 PM

[quote] I hate "Greg" and his alternate personas: DeFuckedup, GGG, Cinecunt, Rescue-Cunt.

Hate me all you like, but I'm not any of these posters. Reasonable people know that.

by Anonymousreply 58October 15, 2021 7:54 PM

R28 r55

by Anonymousreply 59October 15, 2021 8:00 PM

[quote]They would harass you with several accounts without anyone reacting.

How do you know? I dislike Greg and think he's a boring, tedious troll that I have blocked and I only have one account. I strongly suspect that Greg, on the other hand, has several accounts. Why is it so difficult to imagine a lot of DLers also find him boring and tedious? I also blocked GGG, PMBT and Decfacturd.

by Anonymousreply 60October 15, 2021 8:29 PM

[quote] I strongly suspect that Greg, on the other hand, has several accounts.

And your suspicions are wrong, Frances. I have no desire to play games out here. I know that's hard to believe.

by Anonymousreply 61October 15, 2021 8:35 PM

I'd love to know who else you think I am.

by Anonymousreply 62October 15, 2021 8:37 PM

r61 r62

by Anonymousreply 63October 15, 2021 8:41 PM

Greg are you a gurl?

by Anonymousreply 64October 15, 2021 8:49 PM

[quote] Greg are you a gurl?

No.

by Anonymousreply 65October 15, 2021 8:52 PM

I came to DL about 5years ago. I noticed a decline in maturity after Trump got into office. It also seems to be when a lot of the negativity started too. Recently I have thought that there must be an influx of teenagers here which would explain an decrease in maturity levels. I wouldn't have even minded the Trump threads of those who were for him if they explained why they were for him but if they had those against Trump would have raked them over the coals instead of just listening and understanding why someone even liked him.

There also seems to be a level of real hate that didn't used to be here. I'm not talking about the snark or the funny put downs just the real hate. Few people seem to be able to just listen here. Personally I like to know what makes people tick and have always been interested in this no matter who they are and I have always been a listener. I also like to help when I can.

You can usually tell where a thread is going to go if the OP's post is crossed out. I wish they would do away with that. It is hard to read the post crossed out and just because a few didn't like it doesn't mean that everyone didn't like it. I'm sure it's those that are always crying about their freedom being taking away when they are trying to silence others.

I have always like your posts Greg and brighten up when I see you have posted a thread so please don't stop.

by Anonymousreply 66October 15, 2021 10:55 PM

R66, thank you!

by Anonymousreply 67October 15, 2021 11:00 PM

R66, the hate and vitriol are from trolls and, yes, they descended during the last election. I've been here since 1995 but I don't like Greg. To each his own.

by Anonymousreply 68October 15, 2021 11:01 PM

R66, I agree 100% with everything except your last sentence.

by Anonymousreply 69October 15, 2021 11:04 PM

r68 just out of curiosity why did you feel the need to tell someone that you don't like them?

has anyone ever told you that they don't like you? no matter who is saying it, it always hurts. If people understood that when they die they would have to experience all the hurt they caused another they would be so much more careful about what they do to others.

by Anonymousreply 70October 15, 2021 11:05 PM

It would be better he cited his reasons for not liking Greg?

by Anonymousreply 71October 15, 2021 11:09 PM

no, it would have been better if he had just left that part out. There are lots of people I don't care for but I don't tell them because what's the point? Is it going to make them a different person or just hurt them?

by Anonymousreply 72October 15, 2021 11:13 PM

Of course, I've had people say they don't like me. This is the internet so no it doesn't hurt me.

I don't care for Greg because he's an overly sensitive troll who posts long, boring threads I prefer not to read.

Are you Greg?

by Anonymousreply 73October 15, 2021 11:14 PM

r67 r69 r71

by Anonymousreply 74October 15, 2021 11:14 PM

Amazing how many of the responses are bullying Greg, who made a totally reasonable request.

I guess you’re all OK with the fact that DL has become so mean spirited.

by Anonymousreply 75October 15, 2021 11:17 PM

r73 no, I am not Greg. but you yourself are stating that you think Greg is overly sensitive so you know it would hurt him to just blatantly say that you didn't like him. I guess it's good for you that you can be so insensitive to what others think because you are on the internet.

by Anonymousreply 76October 15, 2021 11:29 PM

I’d believe Greg if he had a verified name…anyone can sign this post as Greg. Greg reminds me of that other guy that was a piece of shit. His name escapes me… he had the 6’4 boyfriend. They’re the same person.

by Anonymousreply 77October 15, 2021 11:37 PM

r78

by Anonymousreply 78October 15, 2021 11:37 PM

He has to be, r15. Years ago someone would have called Greg's insistence that he has no idea why people would call him a troll "the faux naif routine."

by Anonymousreply 79October 15, 2021 11:42 PM

If Greg gets his feelings hurt from an anonymous gay forum, he needs to find the door and leave. This isn't the place for him.

by Anonymousreply 80October 16, 2021 12:41 AM

[quote] [R67] [R69] [R71]

Nope. I wrote R67 but not the other two. Why on earth would I ever have written what R69 said?

by Anonymousreply 81October 16, 2021 2:33 AM

[quote] He has to be, [R15]. Years ago someone would have called Greg's insistence that he has no idea why people would call him a troll "the faux naif routine."

"He has to be" But the truth is, I am not. I am just who I say I am. That's all.

by Anonymousreply 82October 16, 2021 3:08 AM

[quote] I’d believe Greg if he had a verified name…anyone can sign this post as Greg. Greg reminds me of that other guy that was a piece of shit. His name escapes me… he had the 6’4 boyfriend. They’re the same person.

That's right. I am that piece of shit with the 6'4 boyfriend. Thanks for reminding me.

I have so many identities on here! How ever can I keep up?

(My partner is not even close to 6'4)

by Anonymousreply 83October 16, 2021 3:10 AM

I’m sorry but it is 100% clear who is causing all the problems and it’s the people who keep insulting Greg and saying he has multiple identities. He’s being perfectly reasonable and respectful in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 84October 16, 2021 3:15 AM

[quote]His name escapes me… he had the 6’4 boyfriend.

Ernst?

by Anonymousreply 85October 16, 2021 4:57 AM

Ernst always pulled such a prissy little attitude. No guy who was getting regularly plowed by a guy who looked like the way Ernst described his husband would be such a miserable cuntress.

by Anonymousreply 86October 16, 2021 4:59 AM

Why do people attach an identity to their DL posts in the first place? A big appeal of the DL to me is the anonymity.

by Anonymousreply 87October 16, 2021 8:52 AM

Greg, I don't know who you are, but don't you dare go after our beloved Della.

Della, the Packers have really turned things around, haven't they?

by Anonymousreply 88October 16, 2021 5:14 PM

It's the need to authenticate the puts the target on their back. The fact is, this is a tough neighbourhood. We are intolerant and frequently unkind, sometimes purposely for lack of a good therapist or sex life. So when you can match the opinion with a name - it doubles the size of the target. What possesses these people to imagine anything they have to say requires a name attached is beyond me, based on what I've read. Lonely little people who need the ego boost, which will tell you just how lonely and needy they are. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 89October 16, 2021 5:17 PM

Is the Greg troll going after a long timer like Della?

Pissant little troll.

by Anonymousreply 90October 16, 2021 5:19 PM

is Greg's name Peter or is it actually Greg? His other name is BostonPete.

by Anonymousreply 91October 17, 2021 12:30 AM

R90 needs to educate himself on the REAL Della.

by Anonymousreply 92October 17, 2021 1:18 AM

Just leave me in peace to post my prissy recipes and my inane requests for how often you change your sheets!

by Anonymousreply 93October 17, 2021 1:22 AM

Just because I'm making a mouth-watering Veal Prince Orloff for dinner tonight doesn't mean I'm a Boris--anymore than the delicious Baked Pears Alicia to follow means I'm an Inez!

by Anonymousreply 94October 17, 2021 1:32 AM

This thread is making me very upset. I am going to calm myself with some warm Pepsi, which I infused with hickory-smoked maple syrup.

by Anonymousreply 95October 17, 2021 1:37 AM

If I can't sleep, I shall rise from my tuberose scented sheets, slide into my Elizabeth Aren red peignoir (insouciantly leaving the belt undone), and trot from my chamber to my atelier (LOL - my kitchen, natch!!!) where I will relax by making my famous Cheetos and Heinz tartar sauce Kielbassa lasagna.

That always does the trick and is a sensational energy at any brunch!!!

by Anonymousreply 96October 17, 2021 2:30 AM

Speaking of brunch: I am even now finshing poring over Mrs. Beeton's Book of Household Management from the Victorian period to find the perfect dish for my guests tomorrow for my Victorian-themed brunch!

I think I have settled on a mock turtle soup, a canvasback à la orange, and potatoes en croquette, followed by a delicious charlotte russe.

I am asking that all my guests come dressed appropriately in Victorian era outfits, include grey top hats, waist coats with gold repeaters, and spats! Some of them grumbled they would have to rent their clothes from costume shops, but it shall be ever such a lark! I am but a creature of fey whimsy!

by Anonymousreply 97October 17, 2021 2:58 AM

R76, you poor thing....Greg's DL persona is overly sensitive. I doubt the person signing as Greg gets his feelings hurt. He just pretends for attention so you are either one of his socks or truly delusional. Greg is a troll.

by Anonymousreply 98October 17, 2021 3:43 PM

I don't know why OP got greyed out. I agree with the title of this thread. I now exclusively follow threads and post on Reddit. I just came back to urge the nice guys and smart guys to avoid this site. It's toxic. On Reddit I can spot a DL thread poster from a mile away: the same stupid questions that show up here all the time, over and over. "What is a performance everyone else liked that you hated?" Oh, ho hum. I suppose there's cross pollination since some of the dumdums on here don't have any original ideas. I'm not a man or gay. I used to get lots of WWs on my posts and enjoyed the back and forth, but gradually trolls took over as well as self-hating gays who have to use misogyny to feel a little better about themselves, and then there are the dirty old guys who post racist shit and talk about fast food all the time. I enjoyed hanging out with some people because I had a boss and a great friend who were gay, so it was nice, but Reddit is a hundred times better, and you can follow what you want. Trolls get kicked off and posts are ranked by intelligence and value. So, I hope I'll be talking to some of you on a decent forum and I hope I'll never be exposed again to the drivil of some of you. By the way, sperm doesn't smell like roses, you know.

by Anonymousreply 99October 17, 2021 8:20 PM

r99.

by Anonymousreply 100October 17, 2021 8:58 PM

It's drivel.

by Anonymousreply 101October 17, 2021 8:59 PM

You follow your WWs R99? Do you need approval that badly? I've been here since '95 and have never paid attention to whether I get them or not. Occasionally I'll notice a WW but it's not something I'm vested in. I very rarely give anyone else one either. I can't imagine going somewhere which has threads and posts are ranked like a school.

by Anonymousreply 102October 17, 2021 9:45 PM

[quote] [R76], you poor thing....Greg's DL persona is overly sensitive. I doubt the person signing as Greg gets his feelings hurt. He just pretends for attention so you are either one of his socks or truly delusional. Greg is a troll.

Awwww...no I'm not. Calm down, Mary.

by Anonymousreply 103October 17, 2021 10:32 PM

[quote] Speaking of brunch: I am even now finshing poring over Mrs. Beeton's Book of Household Management from the Victorian period to find the perfect dish for my guests tomorrow for my Victorian-themed brunch! I think I have settled on a mock turtle soup, a canvasback à la orange, and potatoes en croquette, followed by a delicious charlotte russe. I am asking that all my guests come dressed appropriately in Victorian era outfits, include grey top hats, waist coats with gold repeaters, and spats! Some of them grumbled they would have to rent their clothes from costume shops, but it shall be ever such a lark! I am but a creature of fey whimsy!

Wow. I did not write this. Someone seems infatuated with me. Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 104October 17, 2021 10:34 PM

[quote] It's drivel.

Poor you.

by Anonymousreply 105October 17, 2021 10:35 PM

[quote] If I can't sleep, I shall rise from my tuberose scented sheets, slide into my Elizabeth Aren red peignoir (insouciantly leaving the belt undone), and trot from my chamber to my atelier (LOL - my kitchen, natch!!!) where I will relax by making my famous Cheetos and Heinz tartar sauce Kielbassa lasagna. That always does the trick and is a sensational energy at any brunch!!!

What a bore.

by Anonymousreply 106October 17, 2021 10:36 PM

[quote] Just leave me in peace to post my prissy recipes and my inane requests for how often you change your sheets!

Wow. Prissy recipes. Okay. Bye.

by Anonymousreply 107October 17, 2021 10:37 PM

[quote] is Greg's name Peter or is it actually Greg? His other name is BostonPete.

My name is Greg. No idea who BostonPete is but I like him.

by Anonymousreply 108October 17, 2021 10:38 PM

[quote] It's the need to authenticate the puts the target on their back. The fact is, this is a tough neighbourhood. We are intolerant and frequently unkind, sometimes purposely for lack of a good therapist or sex life. So when you can match the opinion with a name - it doubles the size of the target. What possesses these people to imagine anything they have to say requires a name attached is beyond me, based on what I've read. Lonely little people who need the ego boost, which will tell you just how lonely and needy they are. Pathetic.

This is nothing short of HILARIOUS! I really cannot stop laughing. What a pathetic lot. Are we adults here? If anyone is lonely, needy, and trashy, it's quite obviously YOU! Have a nice evening trying to bring others down. Weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 109October 17, 2021 10:41 PM

[quote] I’m sorry but it is 100% clear who is causing all the problems and it’s the people who keep insulting Greg and saying he has multiple identities. He’s being perfectly reasonable and respectful in this thread.

Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 110October 17, 2021 10:43 PM

[quote]My name is Greg. No idea who BostonPete is but I like him.

BostonPete is who shows up along with your posts when you're on the ignore list i.e. he is you.

by Anonymousreply 111October 18, 2021 1:42 AM

I went to a petting zoo today as I do on most Sundays. It was a good day for me. I was able to get some one on one time with the llama and fingered her. Then I came home and had some egg noodles in oleo. A nice simple meal for a memorable day.

by Anonymousreply 112October 18, 2021 1:51 AM

Greg smells and voted for the wrong person in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 113October 18, 2021 12:28 PM

[quote] Greg smells and voted for the wrong person in 2020.

I am certain you are right in your own mind. My having voted for Biden is "the wrong person" to a fucking idiot like you.

Have a nice day!

by Anonymousreply 114October 18, 2021 1:56 PM

[quote] BostonPete is who shows up along with your posts when you're on the ignore list i.e. he is you.

Sorry! It's not me!

by Anonymousreply 115October 18, 2021 1:56 PM

It's Monday so you know what that means: shirred tuna eggs on gooseberry glazed oatmeal and sauerkraut toasts! I'm flossing as I fold in the toasted sesame coulis!

by Anonymousreply 116October 18, 2021 2:01 PM

[quote] It's Monday so you know what that means: shirred tuna eggs on gooseberry glazed oatmeal and sauerkraut toasts! I'm flossing as I fold in the toasted sesame coulis!

Not me.

Must be first lunch period in some junior high.

by Anonymousreply 117October 18, 2021 2:51 PM

Not me!

by Anonymousreply 118October 18, 2021 8:13 PM

This thread is giving me acid flashbacks.

Greg, greg, greg. All i see is greg.

by Anonymousreply 119October 18, 2021 8:49 PM

Well R119 might I suggest the block feature.

by Anonymousreply 120October 18, 2021 10:18 PM

R120, I never block. Not even the horrible Defuckoff. No one on DL bothers me that much!

by Anonymousreply 121October 18, 2021 11:00 PM

r119 r121

by Anonymousreply 122October 18, 2021 11:52 PM

Yes...blocking seems like something a true pussy does. But even worse is not blocking someone and then constantly complaining about him.

And R122 is the worst type of person—blocking people and then being so desperate as to keep checking on what they say. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 123October 19, 2021 1:02 PM

If there were lingering doubts that DL has degenerated into a combo of re-education gulag and elementary school playground, this thread will serve to remove all of them.

by Anonymousreply 124October 19, 2021 1:06 PM

[quote] If there were lingering doubts that DL has degenerated into a combo of re-education gulag and elementary school playground, this thread will serve to remove all of them.

I agree wholeheartedly — although I can't say for certain that you're not directing that at me!

by Anonymousreply 125October 19, 2021 2:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!