Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

In these shoes, does Carrie Underwood finally qualify as a gay icon?

She looks fierce af.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 15, 2021 3:54 PM

No.

You just know that "Jesus Take the Wheel" cracker bitch secretly hates the gays.

by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2021 3:14 PM

She's a fucking anti-vaxxer. She can fuck the hell off.

by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2021 3:16 PM

They always start fucking with their lips. All of them!

by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2021 3:19 PM

Those shoes say "gay" to you?

by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2021 3:22 PM

She should be a judge on Drag Race. She is serving fierceness.

by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2021 3:25 PM

She looks like “town”.

by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2021 3:27 PM

Dumb cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 15, 2021 3:36 PM

I think she's really opening herself up to her gay fans.

by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2021 3:36 PM

Nope.

Too plastic & basic.

by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2021 3:38 PM

Do drag queens ever do Carrie Underwood?

by Anonymousreply 10October 15, 2021 3:38 PM

As long as she's Christian, she will never be a gay icon:

Carrie Underwood was born in Muskogee, Oklahoma and raised on a farm in Checotah, Oklahoma.

Underwood is quite religious. She began singing long before her triumphant American Idol victory as a child in her local Southern Baptist Church and in Bible summer camps. She says:

I grew up going to church camp and reading my Bible and having different faith books and movies in my life.

Now, at the height of success, Underwood regularly thanks God for her luck and inserts her faith into almost every conversation. She does blatantly Christian movies, such as Soul Surfer, a film about a woman who lost her arm to a shark attack and used her Christian faith to get her through it. Underwood said:

I hope that it is very clear that the faith in this movie is more than an undertone, and that the reason Bethany got through everything was because of her faith in God. It’s easy to have faith when things are going great and you’re on top of the world. I’m winning, I’m selling, I’m on tour and this is all great! But this story is about having faith when the chips are down and how to deal with that.

Underwood cites religion as a major factor in choosing her current husband, hockey player Mike Fisher. He’ll be able to do all those great things with her, such as going to church and praying and indoctrinating their children. Underwood says:

Mike has improved my walk with God.

by Anonymousreply 11October 15, 2021 3:39 PM

Maybe Carrie should cover this then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 15, 2021 3:43 PM

Van Morrison did, r12, and it's one of the only post-St. Dominick's Preview songs of his I've liked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 15, 2021 3:50 PM

She looks like an idiot in those shoes, and can barely walk in them...unless she's doing The Chicken on purpose.

by Anonymousreply 14October 15, 2021 3:52 PM

"Jesus Take the Dildo!"

by Anonymousreply 15October 15, 2021 3:53 PM

I'd like to hear Carrie do a cover of Van Morrison's Tupelo Honey.

by Anonymousreply 16October 15, 2021 3:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!