Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Can Pete Buttigieg have it all?

I don’t think men should take paternity leave IMO.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379June 29, 2022 1:29 PM

Actually, I think every parent should be made to take it. One of the things that drives the wage gap, is that women take maternity leave. If everyone, male and female, biological and adoptive, are made to/expected to take it, it would make the playing field more level, for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2021 3:44 AM

Buttigieg is a complete failure. And he doesn't seem to work. It is not enough to have a lazy slobby husband---now Pete wants to be lazy too....Now Pete has joined Anderson and Andy to ONLY give interviews where he talks about his brats....GO TO WORK or QUIT drawing a Paycheck for NOT working...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2021 3:46 AM

the mess the transportation system is in right now has pretty much sunk his chances of being president

by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2021 3:51 AM

R2 amen to that.

by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2021 3:56 AM

I heard Pete is going to give his kids a mileage tax when they start to walk....And even worse Pete has asked Dominos Pizza to fix the pothole in front of his house when his kids learn to ride their bikes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2021 4:03 AM

WHO wants to bet Sweety Petey and Slobby Chasten put their brats on their (money grubby donor cards)---I mean X-Mas Cards this year?...Oh, what a Hetero-Normative Buttigieg Christmas it will be!!....Pete has proven what kind of parent he is going to be---not the protective kind---but the kind that just bought a couple of Social Media Props...

by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2021 4:09 AM

Pete aspires to be Neil Patrick Harris evidently. Is he going to return his children to the Props Dept at Paramount when he divorces Chasten?

by Anonymousreply 7October 15, 2021 4:11 AM

R3, Let me know when Buttigieg can dictate the movements of the entire world's supply of container ships.

by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2021 4:17 AM

So these kids were born in August which means he commisssioned the surrogate to do IVF to carry his spawn while he was pushing Biden to give him a job. Then he takes 3 months off in the middle of a supply line breakdown because his husband who hasn't had a job in years can't look after 2 kids.

He should have stayed in South Bend to fix those potholes.

by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2021 4:19 AM

r9, No way the Buttigiegs used a surrogate. They almost got another adoption like 3 months ago

by Anonymousreply 10October 15, 2021 4:23 AM

Having these brats has done absolutely nothing for the careers of Andy, Anderson and Neil. They can do all of the fawning interviews they want but it is obvious to everyone except the dumbest fraus that they are using the children for publicity. Andy is by far the worst and his ratings collapse shows it. He gave up his allegedly beloved Waca once he got the baby - it was beyond vile.

Pete needs to get his pasty white ass back to work and the hubby needs to get off Twitter once in a while. He wrote and then deleted at least 2 tweets today.

by Anonymousreply 11October 15, 2021 4:37 AM

Yeah, I have to say this is bad timing to take an extended leave. Do a modified one maybe. 3 day weekends or flex hours, but it's bad optics given how fucked up things are right now. God knows Chasten just fucks around on Twitter all day, so it's not like he would be dumping the brats on a nanny since he's got his husband at home, complete with moobs.

by Anonymousreply 12October 15, 2021 4:45 AM

R10 bullshit - a newborn set of twins - boy & girl just like Angelina and Neil Patrick Harris! They paid a surrogate obviously. Twin newborns up for adoption? Pete must think the hoi polloi are totally stupid.

by Anonymousreply 13October 15, 2021 4:50 AM

It's odd how all these invitro twins are walking around now. There are so many twins among the under 25 set. (and they all hate their twin it seems.)

My whole school district only had one set in the 80s/90s.

by Anonymousreply 14October 15, 2021 4:56 AM

It's IVF. They implant at least 2 embryos to ensure you get both sexes. Opposite sex twins are only naturally occurring in 1 in 400 births. In celebrity births, it's most of them.

by Anonymousreply 15October 15, 2021 5:08 AM

OP opinions are like assholes. Every asshole has one.

by Anonymousreply 16October 15, 2021 5:15 AM

I think the implant lots of embryos and then they remove some. That's how octomom and some of those people who had like 7 kids got so many. They wouldn't do the selective abortion I think it may be called. Actually probably some nicer word than abortion.

by Anonymousreply 17October 15, 2021 5:15 AM

culling no doubt

by Anonymousreply 18October 15, 2021 5:18 AM

Uh Oh....Lazy Petey thinks it is FUNNY that there is a supply chain backup.....LINK.......Good Luck trying to celebrate a One Year Anniversary at the Transportation Dept you slob...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 15, 2021 5:34 AM

“Pete Buttigieg was completely unqualified to serve as Secretary of Transportation,” Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) tweeted Monday. “Now, Pete is absent during a transportation crisis that is hurting working-class Americans.”---------Pete Buttigieg couldn’t organize a one-car funeral. He’s not going to organize our nation’s ports and railroads and highways and airports,” Cotton told “Fox News Primetime.”"------------>>>Someones getting fired---or "resigning to spend more time with his family".....i CALLED IT---I said Pete couldn't last a year.....LoL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 15, 2021 5:40 AM

[quote] GOP demands

I stopped reading right there. The traitorous GOP is in no position to be 'making demands.' They can go suck Trump's little mushroom dick.

by Anonymousreply 21October 15, 2021 5:46 AM

Well, I have to say I was surprised he got this particular position. It didn't seem like a good match for his talents, and a waste of the skills that got him as far as he did.

by Anonymousreply 22October 15, 2021 5:48 AM

It gets WORSE------->>>"Star" Pete has a MOVIE coming out----about PETE!!...........This should be the FINAL STRAW Biden needs to cut this clown loose.....Attention Whore Syndrome is real...And Pete and Chazzy both have it....link....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 15, 2021 6:00 AM

Pete 2024! I'm ready!!

by Anonymousreply 24October 15, 2021 6:04 AM

So now Pete is seen as a serious threat by the right wing? Or am I reading too much into this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 15, 2021 9:37 AM

He stinks at his job.

by Anonymousreply 26October 15, 2021 9:52 AM

But he looks good with facial hair

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 15, 2021 10:43 AM

Pete Buttigieg is a Political Prostitute. He will do anything for a buck...Only Pete would be LOUSY at his job---then complain about people expecting him to do a GOOD job...By the way---Pete and Chasten are cashing in and you can expect more Pete bashing when MOVIE STAR Petes new documentary comes out.. His desperate quest for hetero normative "fame" will not go over with old school Biden.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 15, 2021 11:08 AM

Petey needs to take a page from Samatha Jones' playbook

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 15, 2021 11:14 AM

Whatever happened to Perez Hilton’s kid?

by Anonymousreply 30October 15, 2021 11:21 AM

Many years ago on The View---one of their topics was Jesse Jackson...He was introduced as black leader Jesse Jackson. And Star Jones (a black woman) said "who made HIM a black leader?..He isn't MY leader"....That's the way I feel about Pete. He is not MY leader. He hasn't done a damn thing for ANY gay person besides himself. He has never done anything for AIDS. He doesn't care about LGBTQ...His record in South Bend with people of color is terrible....Pete and Chasten think their PRESENCE (and not their actions) makes them heroes or leaders. It does not.

by Anonymousreply 31October 15, 2021 11:22 AM

I definitely agree that they just "happened" to have twins definitely made me think it's the surrogacy route.

by Anonymousreply 32October 15, 2021 11:31 AM

[quote]GO TO WORK or QUIT drawing a Paycheck for NOT working...

R2 (and Fox News), I draw your attention to this section of OP's article, which neither of you evidently bothered to read:

"In the past, Cabinet secretaries felt compelled to come back sooner. Former Secretary of Housing and Urban Development JULIÁN CASTRO took about a “week or so” of leave after his child was born, his spokesperson told us.

"In part, that’s because Cabinet secretaries are not eligible for the same paid family leave benefits that federal workers are. “Individuals in the executive branch who are appointed by the President to positions in the Executive Schedule are not covered by the leave system,” a spokesperson for the Office of Personnel Management said. “They do not earn leave and serve at the pleasure of the President. The President can choose to allow him to take time off.”"

by Anonymousreply 33October 15, 2021 11:42 AM

There are female senators who have went right back to work after having kids and this guy who didn't even push out his kids is taking paternity leave? Yes, I agree that doesn't look good.

by Anonymousreply 34October 15, 2021 11:42 AM

useless cunt. who the fuck takes maternity leave for 2 fucking months?!

by Anonymousreply 35October 15, 2021 11:45 AM

Er, people who want to bond with their children?

by Anonymousreply 36October 15, 2021 12:00 PM

Did he use a surrogate or not?

by Anonymousreply 37October 15, 2021 12:15 PM

No, they birthed the kids themselves.

by Anonymousreply 38October 15, 2021 12:28 PM

This is why he ain't gonna be president, fucking lazy fucker. He has nannies, do you really think he's at home changing diapers?

by Anonymousreply 39October 15, 2021 1:25 PM

[quote] useless cunt. who the fuck takes maternity leave for 2 fucking months?!

Yes, we demand to know who takes this type of leave.

by Anonymousreply 40October 15, 2021 1:51 PM

R22: He only got the position because of identity politics. He ran his small town into the ground. Do you really think he could manage an entire transportation system? The media tried to make him the white Obama but he’s a failed mayor. He was robotic and phony on the campaign trail and his answers on how minorities experience racism were lame and awful.

by Anonymousreply 41October 15, 2021 2:01 PM

He’ll never be president. He’s a short fag.

by Anonymousreply 42October 15, 2021 2:01 PM

PLEASE...CAN'T WE HAVE ONE FUCKING THREAD WITHOUT MENTIONING THEM?

Get a fucking life. Move on already.

by Anonymousreply 43October 15, 2021 2:02 PM

Get back to work Pete. We know your fat unemployed drama teacher husband won’t be paying the bills.

by Anonymousreply 44October 15, 2021 2:04 PM

OP = Misandrist cunt.

by Anonymousreply 45October 15, 2021 2:09 PM

R45: OP is Klobuchar

by Anonymousreply 46October 15, 2021 2:12 PM

Been out of the loop (hospital). Is this for real or a parody?

Pete’s taking a bunch of time off while we see heaps of cargo ships waiting on water for days....weeks outside the Port of LA.

Pete has Chasten. What is Chasten doing????

This. Is. Not. Good. Pete.

And you wanted to be president?

Jeez, guy, if you CHOOSE to have twins in the midst of your biggest profile job, you don’t just NOPE out in the middle of Transportation issues: most notably when you have a partner and the means for hired help.

Really poor form, Pete. Really poor.

by Anonymousreply 47October 15, 2021 3:04 PM

r47 It is indeed really poor form, and it is very...un Pete like. Something is off.

Kids fuck everything up.

by Anonymousreply 48October 15, 2021 3:08 PM

[quote]it would make the playing field more level, for everyone.

Except for childless people.

I think there should be a limit on the number of times you can take family leave. We should be encouraging smaller families.

by Anonymousreply 49October 15, 2021 3:09 PM

Pete is utterly unremarkable in every way. What are his politics, values, and convictions again? Thats right, he has none.

He's incredibly smart and shrewd, but probably low in EQ and spiritual awareness. His heart was never in the Transportation gig or the mayoral of that ghastly city, he is just a glib opportunist.

by Anonymousreply 50October 15, 2021 3:14 PM

^ *mayoralty

by Anonymousreply 51October 15, 2021 3:15 PM

He would have been good as Chief of Staff. This really was an odd slot to choose for him to fill. Maybe he is still plucked he didn't get a position he wanted and is on the fuck this noise train.

Are they still living in the one bedroom place? Must be pretty whiffy in there with them, the dogs, and the tiny shit machines.

by Anonymousreply 52October 15, 2021 3:26 PM

You don’t think men should take paternity leave? WTF.

by Anonymousreply 53October 15, 2021 3:35 PM

So if Pete gets 2 montths (and counting) paid paternity leave, every employee of the Department of Transportation can do the same.

What's going to fuck up Pete's little plans is claiming they adopted those kids and didn't use a surrogate which they obviously did. It's the lies that get ya,.

And on a social note, Lance Bass and husband just welcomed boy/girl twins via "gestational carrier". Talk about dehumanizing. At least Anderson Cooper had the class to thank the "wonderful woman" who carried his son.

by Anonymousreply 54October 15, 2021 3:39 PM

“Pete Buttigieg was completely unqualified to serve as Secretary of Transportation,” Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) tweeted Monday. “Now, Pete is absent during a transportation crisis that is hurting working-class Americans.”

On Wednesday, Cotton followed up on his critique of the secretary, claiming he couldn’t “organize a one-car funeral.”

by Anonymousreply 55October 15, 2021 3:42 PM

While in recent years it is not uncommon for high-profile politicians to take paid leave when becoming new parents, cabinet secretaries in the past have not always taken more than a few weeks.

Julian Castro, housing secretary in the Obama administration, only took a “week or so” of paternity leave, his office told Politico.

by Anonymousreply 56October 15, 2021 3:43 PM

LAZY CUNT! yes, take a paternity leave. But for 2 fucking months?!! He doesn't like to work, only likes to take credit and shift blame.

Next year he's gonna be like, the cargo ships wasn't my problem, I was on paternity leave!

by Anonymousreply 57October 15, 2021 3:46 PM

When you agree to take on a high-profile position that has a lot of responsibility and crisis management, certain sacrifices have to be made. Sorry, that's just the way it is. You're not the sales team leader who can have your co-worker cover your ass while you're gone. This is a really bad look for him, there are certain responsibilities that come with powerful jobs that take precedence over personal issues.

And as has already been said, Chasten doesn't work and does nothing but sit on his fat ass all day, why can't he take care of the kids?

by Anonymousreply 58October 15, 2021 4:10 PM

The guy is incompetent, plain and simple. He was only a mayor of a small fucking town, how do do expect him to manage a crisis of this magnitude? He can't!

by Anonymousreply 59October 15, 2021 4:31 PM

R59 is a QAnon, Log Cabin cunt whose life amounts to minus 99 of nothing.

Go eat Trump's shit and die, fat, hideous cunt troll.

by Anonymousreply 60October 15, 2021 4:46 PM

Only thing this guy is good at is ignoring black people, lol.

by Anonymousreply 61October 15, 2021 4:54 PM

Most intelligent people with a realistic outlook recognize that American blacks as a whole are a lost cause and nothing any non-white person can do will help them, so they just concentrate on the ins and outs of helping civilized society.

by Anonymousreply 62October 15, 2021 4:57 PM

. If he were married to a woman and had biological children rather than saving two hopeless, needy children i from 18 years inside the foster care and CPS system, they wouldn’t judge as hardly.

Homophobia is written all over this smear

by Anonymousreply 63October 15, 2021 6:51 PM

When you take an extremely important position you have to be prepared to sacrifice. Taking paternity leave was a major error in judgment. There is a full time parent at home so this was no emergency.

by Anonymousreply 64October 15, 2021 7:00 PM

R84, That is outdated. It’s normal for Straight men to take time off work when their child is born. It’s not 1950 anymore.

by Anonymousreply 65October 15, 2021 7:02 PM

The men I know who have taken off for parental leave have saved up leave for YEARS. Pete just started. I'm curious how morale is over there at his agency.

by Anonymousreply 66October 15, 2021 7:04 PM

Amy Klobuchar has breast cancer and probably took off a handful of days.

by Anonymousreply 67October 15, 2021 7:11 PM

Here's what I don't understand. Leadership is getting those you manage to do the job.

by Anonymousreply 68October 15, 2021 8:11 PM

It's nice if fathers can take paternity leave.

If you have a job at the level of Pete's, though, taking months off from work is irresponsible. Time your family planning better, or step down and let someone else do the job.

This is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 69October 15, 2021 10:08 PM

I was surprised Pete took such a boring sounding job. All he seems to want to do is go on TV and play pundit. I figured he'd get hired by CNN or MSNBC after he lost. He and Chasten obviously wanted to be rich celebs and move to Manhattan or LA. The cable news shows must have made him a low-ball offer. CNN are already all full up with gay anchors but I thought he could get a slot on MSNBC. They must be cheap.

by Anonymousreply 70October 15, 2021 10:47 PM

except looks or likability

sure

by Anonymousreply 71October 15, 2021 10:48 PM

He would actually be good at the talking head gig. Toward the end of the campaign he got some good bitchy but accurate observations in. It was like he dropped the wonky android shit and became "real" there for a while. Now, if THIS is truly the real Pete, as much as I was rooting for him (and hoping he would offload Chasten) he can fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 72October 15, 2021 10:53 PM

He must experience his fatherhood. He should take leave for at least three months. I wonder how Chasten is doing.

by Anonymousreply 73October 15, 2021 10:56 PM

I am sorry but YOUR paternity leave is not more important than the United States Supply Chain--that affects millions of Americans....Movie Star Pete has spent all of these months editing and producing his documentary---about PETE!!....Probaby hoping for an Oscar too. Pete was ALWAYS the worst kind of politician. Pete must never be elected to the Senate because he is the perfect example of someone who will stay for 40 years. He lied about his brats being "adopted" just like he lied about how he met Chasten. He lies about the small stuff so you know he lies about the big stuff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74October 15, 2021 10:57 PM

Chasten can only use his burner account to tweet now. Otherwise people would know that's all he does all day long. Nanny looks after the spawn.

by Anonymousreply 75October 15, 2021 10:58 PM

[quote]“Pete Buttigieg was completely unqualified to serve as Secretary of Transportation,”

Oh yes, we need someone who knows how to play the game, someone who is corrupt to the core, someone who's husband got her the job. Looking at you Margret Chow AKA Mitch Mc.Turtles Asian whore wife.

by Anonymousreply 76October 15, 2021 10:59 PM

I know he’s not everyone’s cup of tea and that he has a horrible record in South Bend but when he first came on the scene, I thought he was a breath of fresh air. Smart but without that Kamala arrogance. I lost all respect for him when he and Chasten did that hospital photo op with the babies. Just another attention seeking politician obsessed with fame and fortune.

by Anonymousreply 77October 15, 2021 11:00 PM

[quote]If you have a job at the level of Pete's, though, taking months off from work is irresponsible. Time your family planning better, or step down and let someone else do the job.

Wow, the sexism and double standard his is shocking. If you said that to a woman you would be marched into HR and fired on the spot.

by Anonymousreply 78October 15, 2021 11:01 PM

Personally I would like if people at high levels set an example of work/life balance. Literally nothing is more important, IF you have kids, than bonding at the beginning. Millions of people don’t have access to this perk, but they should, and I think this helps push society to get there.

These high powered types never even take actual leave, anyways. He’s probably on his work phone emailing all day.

by Anonymousreply 79October 15, 2021 11:02 PM

Are they posting pics of them taking care of their babiesand WFH. I want to suck on Chastens nipples too!

by Anonymousreply 80October 15, 2021 11:05 PM

[quote]I know he’s not everyone’s cup of tea and that he has a horrible record in South Bend but when he first came on the scene, I thought he was a breath of fresh air. Smart but without that Kamala arrogance. I lost all respect for him when he and Chasten did that hospital photo op with the babies. Just another attention seeking politician obsessed with fame and fortune.

Trolling, Trolling, Trolling. I am a life long Democrat but........

Give me a fucking break, straight people do this all the time. If you are not an actual troll then you have some major internalized homophobia issues to deal with. It's just a photo, the sky did not fall.

by Anonymousreply 81October 15, 2021 11:05 PM

R77 = And the thing with the Pete and Chasten Hospital photo op was that there was a Hospital Bed Shortage. They were literally taking selfies while patients were on gurneys waiting to get that hospital bed. Twisted. ..........................."The hospitals are so full but glad they had time for these two men to have a photo-op with children they did not birth."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82October 15, 2021 11:06 PM

[quote]Only thing this guy is good at is ignoring black people, lol.

You sound racist yourself. Nothing about this article or post has anything to do with skin color. TRUTH.

by Anonymousreply 83October 15, 2021 11:09 PM

R82, how appropriate of you to link to that pro-Kremlin rag, Russia Today.

by Anonymousreply 84October 15, 2021 11:09 PM

R82 has never been to a hospital. They don't put people dying of Covid in the same room for giving birth you idiot. They have special rooms just for giving birth and recovery. Maybe not in Russa.

by Anonymousreply 85October 15, 2021 11:11 PM

OP = Tucker Carlson.

Trolling the gays now for more ratings? Still jealous of Maddow?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86October 15, 2021 11:13 PM

At least Beto is on the ground in Texas fighting the Republicans. I don't get what Buttigieg does all day.

by Anonymousreply 87October 15, 2021 11:14 PM

[quote] He would have been good as Chief of Staff.

How so? He has no experience managing the big time egos jockeying for influence around a president. He'd be a good aide to a chief of staff, or an ambassador to a small country.

by Anonymousreply 88October 15, 2021 11:15 PM

Any parents on here? Let's hear from you. What was it like to become a patent? A gay parent?

All these jealous gays Pete-bashing from their mothers' basements is tedious. I empathize with not being gifted or having any goals, so, sorry!

by Anonymousreply 89October 15, 2021 11:15 PM

We know Chasten usually gets it all.

by Anonymousreply 90October 15, 2021 11:16 PM

He needs to come clean about using a surrogate. Nobody's buying the bullshit story about adopting newborn twins.

by Anonymousreply 91October 15, 2021 11:17 PM

Yeah, he's really smart. Pete displayed good judgment here in his personal life too.

by Anonymousreply 92October 15, 2021 11:18 PM

R84 = How appropriate of you to IGNORE two men taking up a hospital bed---for selfies--- while patients were waiting because that hospital had a bed shortage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93October 15, 2021 11:18 PM

[quote]At least Beto is on the ground in Texas fighting the Republicans. I don't get what Buttigieg does all day.

Buttigieg doesn't live in Texas Dear. And Beto has accomplished nothing except attention to himself. That place is a political shit hole.

by Anonymousreply 94October 15, 2021 11:19 PM

I hope his surrogate will come out and tell us Pete stiffed her.

by Anonymousreply 95October 15, 2021 11:20 PM

R93, hey idiot. You and your links to the NY Post and Russia Today are not going unnoticed.

by Anonymousreply 96October 15, 2021 11:21 PM

^ You do wish them ill. Amazing.

by Anonymousreply 97October 15, 2021 11:21 PM

[quote]How appropriate of you to IGNORE two men taking up a hospital bed---for selfies--- while patients were waiting because that hospital had a bed shortage.

Oh yes, what a crime, lets whine about a 30 second photo while 35% of Deplorables would rather die than get vaccinated. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 98October 15, 2021 11:22 PM

Look it Up...Petes home in Buttigieg was in walking distance to a Gay Park.....Coincidence?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99October 15, 2021 11:26 PM

South Bend ^^^^......So much for Virginal Pete...

by Anonymousreply 100October 15, 2021 11:27 PM

Yes, Babuska R99 Parks are where gay men used to go for sex. IN THE 1970's! You see, in our country, where gay men have rights and respect, they no long need to do this like one ones in your repressed, poverty stricken, homophobic, shit hole.

by Anonymousreply 101October 15, 2021 11:28 PM

PETE HAS A PERSONAL LIFE OUTSIDE OF WORK

by Anonymousreply 102October 15, 2021 11:29 PM

Marco Rubio AKA R91, since we are talking about parks, thought I would share a pic for Throwback Thursdays. Those days at gay clubs were so much fun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103October 15, 2021 11:33 PM

R94 Beto's group not only organized food, water, transportation for thousands of Texans during the February powergrid breakdown, he's also registered to vote 200K newly arrived Texans and got100s of people qualified as voter registrars.

What's Pete been doing but trying to get facetime on MSNBC? And when it comes to shithole states, Biden only lost Texas by 5%. He lost Indiana by 16%. Maybe Pete and Chasten should have spent some time trying to do something about their shithole state instead of playing at being celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 104October 15, 2021 11:34 PM

He can have the T-shirt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105October 15, 2021 11:36 PM

[quote]Beto's group not only organized food, water.... he's also registered to vote 200K newly arrived Texans and got100s of people qualified as voter registrars.

And yet nothing has changed, Texas remains a shit hole. In fact, it's getting worse by the day, most extreme abortion laws just went into effect, redistricting to split the black vote. He's ineffective as a political leader.

by Anonymousreply 106October 15, 2021 11:38 PM

R63 He didn’t save these babies. They were produced on order and he paid cold hard cash for them.

by Anonymousreply 107October 15, 2021 11:42 PM

R107 FRAU alert! Frau alert!

by Anonymousreply 108October 15, 2021 11:45 PM

It's probably some stupid bitch from LSA R108

by Anonymousreply 109October 15, 2021 11:49 PM

As someone with kids. Paternity leave is absolutely imperative to bond with the child. For the first 2-3 weeks, you don’t know day from night because you are so focused on the child.

by Anonymousreply 110October 15, 2021 11:56 PM

Yep, that was my thought too R109, there are some real stupid bitches from LSA that have a hard on for hating Pete. Or I should say have their panties in a wad because it's obviously a woman that has a thing about hating white gay guys.

Although the park thing trying to link him to that seems like only a stupid old lady Troll from Russia would do. You know, she just found out gays exist and thinks gays cursing parks is some shocking revelation.

by Anonymousreply 111October 15, 2021 11:57 PM

You just know R107 is a frau because of how she talks about these babies!! Ooops, the stupid gash let it slip.

by Anonymousreply 112October 15, 2021 11:59 PM

[Quote] Maybe Pete and Chasten should have spent some time trying to do something about their shithole state instead of playing at being celebrities.

As a federal employee, Pete is not allowed to do any events that have a political basis—no voter registrations. Pete’s state has a governor. It’s his job to bring food and water. Pete can’t just jump in and do whatever he wants. He’s a cabinet member

by Anonymousreply 113October 16, 2021 12:01 AM

[Quote] I lost all respect for him when he and Chasten did that hospital photo op with the babies. Just another attention seeking politician obsessed with fame and fortune.

The photo-op went a long way to normalize gay parenting.

by Anonymousreply 114October 16, 2021 12:02 AM

The scandal is they [italic]aren't[/italic] vitro at all.

by Anonymousreply 115October 16, 2021 12:03 AM

R114 Purchasing babies should never be normalized….

by Anonymousreply 116October 16, 2021 12:04 AM

Hisssssss! Stop talking sense r113. Leave us to enjoy our orgy of envy and resentment in our nice warm ppit of vile toxicity.

by Anonymousreply 117October 16, 2021 12:07 AM

R78? That's because women (for the most part) make babies by having vaginal sex with men. Sometimes, even with the best birth control methods, one slips by the goalpost and she gets pregnant -- oops! So yes, it's sexist to say "time your family planning better" to a woman. Some women actually do, even in this day and age, have "accidents."

Not to mention that some men slip off their condom while they're fucking (speaking of "oops!"). In fact, a law was just passed in CA making that particular act illegal. So it must happen more often than I would have supposed.

But if you're a gay man, "having a baby" is 100% a choice -- and therefore can be timed fairly precisely. So "time your family planning better" is a fair critique of Pete IMHO.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118October 16, 2021 12:09 AM

[quote]Purchasing babies should never be normalized….

Tell that to my Boomer boss who did that 30 years ago for about 60,000 cash just because she didn't want to get pregnant herself. There was nothing wrong with her or her husband physically either. Just two selfish Boomers worried about "their careers". Jokes on them, I Googled them about a year ago, kid looks like a awkward 30 year old inbred freak.

by Anonymousreply 119October 16, 2021 12:10 AM

R31 Absolutely. He’s the Ben Carson of gay men. He was a closet case who came out and jumped right into a marriage to fit an image straight people would be comfortable with. Chasten is a beard with a cock and I think Pete is so sexless he actually doesn’t mind.

by Anonymousreply 120October 16, 2021 12:11 AM

Wow these babies are already celebrities! The attention from all their gay spinster aunts on here is adorable but Pete and Chasten better start shielding them from it.

by Anonymousreply 121October 16, 2021 12:11 AM

[quote]That's because women (for the most part) make babies by having vaginal sex with men.

OK so woman who cant get pregnant shouldn't have babies by any method then. They are selfish cunts. That's your twisted logic.

by Anonymousreply 122October 16, 2021 12:13 AM

R119 Reminds me of Kim Kardashian who didn’t want to ruin her figure and thus used a surrogate.

R118 Women can always make use of a thing called abortion, you know…. And maybe Pete really didn’t use a surrogate…if it was a real adoption, it would have been hard to time.

by Anonymousreply 123October 16, 2021 12:15 AM

And fuck gay marriage, fuck gay parents.

I was blessed to be gay. If there’s a God, he made me gay to spare me the life so many miserable couples and parents live with. He said go have fun and eat cock and I plan to do it and never feel bad I couldn’t live like a hetero.

by Anonymousreply 124October 16, 2021 12:16 AM

R124 Some people don’t want to die lonely, you know….

by Anonymousreply 125October 16, 2021 12:19 AM

[quote]Sometimes, even with the best birth control methods, one slips by the goalpost and she gets pregnant

And by touching a door knob one can get and STD. You are full of shit. Ever hear of getting your tubes tied? Condoms don't usually just slip off that easy you stupid Frau. The fact is most breeders dont practice safe sex with protect and just cross their fingers the bitch doesn't get pregnant. It's not a "slip".

by Anonymousreply 126October 16, 2021 12:20 AM

[quote] [R124] Some people don’t want to die lonely, you know….

Christ, is this even a gay board anymore?

by Anonymousreply 127October 16, 2021 12:21 AM

R125 There’s plenty of old widows and widowers who do.

by Anonymousreply 128October 16, 2021 12:22 AM

Yeah, I've heard of getting your tubes tied. I've also heard of doctors refusing to do it for women.

by Anonymousreply 129October 16, 2021 12:24 AM

I know lots of straight people who had kids and still died alone. It's very common. Having kids is no guarantee they will be there for you at the end. Far from it.

by Anonymousreply 130October 16, 2021 12:24 AM

[quote]Yeah, I've heard of getting your tubes tied. I've also heard of doctors refusing to do it for women.

So you go to another clinic, it's not rocket science Rose.

by Anonymousreply 131October 16, 2021 12:25 AM

R128 Not if you have Kids like Pete and Chasten, lol.

by Anonymousreply 132October 16, 2021 12:25 AM

R106 Beto isn't in the statehouse though he's led plenty of demonstrations against the fascist GOP there. Voter suppression bills have been enacted in 38 states and the DC Dems have stuck reinstating the Voting Rights Bill on the back burner so Biden will never be reelected in 2024 and the GOP will take over the House and the Senate in 2022.

And one of their attacks on Biden will be Pete the guy who got 3 months paternity leave in a job he'd only started a few months before... in the middle of a supply chain breakdown. Talk about an own goal..

by Anonymousreply 133October 16, 2021 12:26 AM

Buttigieg is LAZY....It is not just the Supply Chain Crisis Pete has failed at. He was also doing nothing during Southwests Cancellations last week. Petes desperate need to be worshipped by the straights has caused him to play Hetero Normative "good little gay boy" for them...And now he wants to be a "movie star"...Give me a break.

by Anonymousreply 134October 16, 2021 12:27 AM

You stupid cunts, you realize the SUPPLY CHAIN IS A GLOBAL CRISIS, NOT UNIQUE TO AMERICA. There are ships waiting in ports all over Europe as well.

by Anonymousreply 135October 16, 2021 12:30 AM

He seems more entitled than lazy. Like sacrifices are for the plebs, not people like him.

by Anonymousreply 136October 16, 2021 12:32 AM

We have a cliimate change crisis. We don't need more people on this planet. We don't need surrogates getting paid to provide narcissists with their 'very own' little rugrat. There are thousands of kids stuck in foster care. They should have adopted kids from there like Sean Patrick Maloney and husband did. Then I would have given them my blessing. Nah, they wanted to play Neil Patrick Harris and get an interview with People.

by Anonymousreply 137October 16, 2021 12:32 AM

Oh yes, lets go back to Republican control, they were so much better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138October 16, 2021 12:32 AM

Pete and Chasten are starring in their own Political Gay Minstrel Show...Will probaby be doing a little jig for the straights next.

by Anonymousreply 139October 16, 2021 12:34 AM

R132 Haha!

What do people think happens when you’re old and die? Unless you have cancer and you’ve got your family gathered around in a hospice situation or a hospital, that’s the only time you die around people and from my experience you’re usually fucking knocked out and don’t even know they’re there.

And if it’s the other way around, I sure as hell wouldn’t want to wake up with some OLD cold body next to me. Gross!

by Anonymousreply 140October 16, 2021 12:35 AM

R138 Impressive facelift.

by Anonymousreply 141October 16, 2021 12:36 AM

R113 would Pete have to quit his job if he runs in 2024? The kids will be 2,3 years old. R110 would the Buttigeigs be able to handle the kids and a campaign at the same time? They'd be to young to take with them on the campaign trail I imagine.

by Anonymousreply 142October 16, 2021 12:37 AM

She commandeered a derrick for that facelift.

by Anonymousreply 143October 16, 2021 12:38 AM

[quote]We have a cliimate change crisis. We don't need more people on this planet.

This is a heterosexual problem. So why aren't all these straight people adopting all the unwanted kids then? Selfish much? Oh, right, they only love babies that are copies of themselves, not young kids some other hetros cast aside into the streets. With a country of over 300 millions people 98% of which are straight and want kids, why are there still millions of unwanted kids?

by Anonymousreply 144October 16, 2021 12:39 AM

[quote]They'd be to young to take with them on the campaign trail I imagine.

Ever hear of JFK?

by Anonymousreply 145October 16, 2021 12:40 AM

R137 Meh I get where you’re coming from but at the same time, I feel like people who get surrogates are way better people who are going to offer way better children than like half of the population who gets knocked up and breeds kids they didn’t even want.

Like what are you saying? Let’s not overpopulate the world with surrogate children, let’s just stick to overpopulating the world with Evangelists and accident babies (which make up something like 48% of pregnancies).

by Anonymousreply 146October 16, 2021 12:42 AM

R140 Haven’t you seen the numerous threads on this board about lonely old gays? Getting married and having children is a tried way to prevent this. Not in all cases but chances are much better than for the gay singles. It’s what straight people do. Haven’t you heard straight people gush over children giving their life a new meaning, perspective and fulfillment?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147October 16, 2021 12:43 AM

R144 Someone on here once talked about gay parents usually get the defected babies when they adopt.

I don’t want to adopt some mentally challenged kid I’ll be changing their diapers for 40 fucking years and shit.

by Anonymousreply 148October 16, 2021 12:45 AM

R146 I think it has more to do with surrogates being very expensive such that only rich people can afford them. Trailer trash can’t and has no interest. Let’s be real, the elites (Anderson Cooper, Andy Cohen, the Buttitgiegs) wouldn’t want the risk of raising a child with ‘inferior’ DNA by a regular adoption.

by Anonymousreply 149October 16, 2021 12:50 AM

I don't know any woman who takes more than a month off for maternity leave. Most of them take a couple of weeks off max.

Unless they are in Europe where they get paid leave for squeezing out brats.

by Anonymousreply 150October 16, 2021 12:51 AM

[quote] Getting married and having children is a tried way to prevent this.Not in all cases but chances are much better than for the gay singles.

Yeah, but single people didn't make anywhere near the sacrifices for something that probably won't pay off. And I've seen way more parents end up disappointed than not.

[quote] It’s what straight people do. Haven’t you heard straight people gush over children giving their life a new meaning, perspective and fulfillment?

I mean what are you supposed to say? People rationalize their poor decisions. Most parents, when asked anonymously, admit it wasn't worth it.

by Anonymousreply 151October 16, 2021 12:52 AM

R147! Haha! I remember working in retail at 19 and this woman had 3 kids under 10 with her and they were just little tornados of hell and she looked at me dead in the eyes and said “NEVER outnumber yourself!”

by Anonymousreply 152October 16, 2021 12:52 AM

"Buttigieg, known for being able to incisively carve up conservative hate, had no problem correcting Carlson's claims."

Read on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153October 16, 2021 12:55 AM

R151 Maybe but let’s not forget we all have parents who brought us into this world. Most kids want to be raised in a family with two parents. And the majority of families are happy together and most children have good relationships to their parents.

by Anonymousreply 154October 16, 2021 12:57 AM

R154 On what planet is that happening?

by Anonymousreply 155October 16, 2021 12:59 AM

For a millionth, fuckers, Pete didn't have surrogate for his kids. He adopted them.

by Anonymousreply 156October 16, 2021 1:00 AM

R153 = Lazy Pete is playing the "victim" ---even though he hasn't shown up for work in months...By the way---Pete has spent the last 2 months editing and producing his self promoting documentary. ....FIRE PETE...

by Anonymousreply 157October 16, 2021 1:02 AM

[quote]I don't know any woman who takes more than a month off for maternity leave. Most of them take a couple of weeks off max.

Google: Katy Tur

by Anonymousreply 158October 16, 2021 1:02 AM

"Tesla Motors offers 12 weeks of paid maternity leave and 7 weeks of paid paternity leave."

by Anonymousreply 159October 16, 2021 1:03 AM

R154 Families are totally suffocated and suffering more now than ever. Nuclear families are probably the most smothering things people are experiencing today.

Families used to raise families. I’m 34, I know stories of my Dad saying his neighbors whooped his ass for his parents when they’d catch him doing something wrong.

Mom, Dad, and the kids are very isolated today compared to previous generations when everyone helped. At most, grandmothers do a lot of the work for millennials but that’s it.

I’m not saying it’s miserable but it’s way tougher. Today you have kids, they’re yours.

Gen X grandparents are not like past generations either. All my co-workers in their 50’s are bitching about the fear of being grandmothers and having to do the shit all over again cause they’re kids are lazy and going to rely on them.

by Anonymousreply 160October 16, 2021 1:04 AM

Where I work males get paternity leave. The way I see it work is usually the mother goes first and then once her time runs out then the father takes his time. A few times I’ve seen it the other way. I don’t think this is how the parents want it but it’s usually what allows the child to have one parent with them at all times as opposed to two for the same time period.

What the bell does Chasten do?

by Anonymousreply 161October 16, 2021 1:06 AM

R161 Eats.

by Anonymousreply 162October 16, 2021 1:08 AM

I hope the Surrogate comes forward and talks about how hideous Pete and Chasten are behind the scenes. That poor woman gave up her little angels to these self serving attention whores. And they are going to use the kids for every money making opportunity that comes their way.

by Anonymousreply 163October 16, 2021 1:09 AM

When I look at Chasten I feel straight as an arrow.

by Anonymousreply 164October 16, 2021 1:11 AM

[quote]That poor woman gave up her little angels

That "poor" woman was a whore looking for the highest bidder to sell her spawn. Angel of profit you mean. She would have sold them to ANYONE so not really a Pete was not there to rescue them.

by Anonymousreply 165October 16, 2021 1:13 AM

[quote]OP opinions are like assholes. Every asshole has one.

New DL classic. You might want to look up that saying again.

Paternity leave for a couple weeks after a woman gives birth and is recovering at home with a baby to take care of is somewhat understandable because, hopefully, the father is actually helping take care of both of them. There are physical realities of giving birth and the aftereffects that need to be taken into consideration. Pete taking three months off is ridiculous. This is two completely able-bodied males and neither of them is recovering from giving birth. Go do your damn job for eight hours, Pete. (And I really like Pete.)

by Anonymousreply 166October 16, 2021 1:23 AM

no post-partum depression or breastfeeding and certainly Pete can afford nurses and nannies.

by Anonymousreply 167October 16, 2021 1:28 AM

[quote]no post-partum depression or breastfeeding and certainly Pete can afford nurses and nannies.

Thanks Mommy Dearest, that's what you did to me, and look how I turned out.

Who needs real bonding with parents you can just pay someone else to do it. What could go wrong?

by Anonymousreply 168October 16, 2021 1:50 AM

In Denmark, the woman gets 4 weeks off BEFORE birth and both parents get a total of 1 YEAR remaining time they want to split that between either parent. They want responsible parenting not little spoiled shits dropped off at day care.

by Anonymousreply 169October 16, 2021 2:05 AM

R168 even with nurses and nannies parental bonding goes on. I didn't say give the twins away. Do you think the twins are going to sleep in the same room with dad and dad? I'll bet they have a nurse attending to the twins during the night. Why not?

by Anonymousreply 170October 16, 2021 2:11 AM

uh oh.....Is it true Chasten was rude to a male nurse at the hospital where the kids were born?. The male nurse was particularly handsome and was telling Pete he voted for him in the primary and apparently Chasten threw a jealous fit. Apparently Chasten told the nurse to "get the fuck away" from Pete. Not a good look.

by Anonymousreply 171October 16, 2021 2:27 AM

I doubt it, but CODE VIOLET IN MATERNITY would make a good Lifetime movie.

by Anonymousreply 172October 16, 2021 2:29 AM

So Pete *announced* this? WHY? Just do it (as shitty of an idea considering the mess things are) QUIETLY. No one would know. It's been crickets from him action-wise before the leave, no one would have noticed the crickets post babies. Either he has advisors that are giving him horrible advice, (and he's taking it) or he's not anything close to what some of us had hoped. Either way it is a massive fail. Nothing cute as a "misstep".

by Anonymousreply 173October 16, 2021 2:33 AM

Actually he's drawn out the Homophobes like Tucker Carlson who made stupid remarks about breast feeding. Pete in classic peat form said Tucker's never heard of a bottle.

by Anonymousreply 174October 16, 2021 2:38 AM

These are obviously the product of a surrogate. There are NO twin infants up for adoption which is why people have to buy kids abroad when they want an infant or baby under the age of 1. Pete's lying and this is likely to be a bigger problem for him than taking off 3 months paid leave when he hadn't even been in the job for a year.

I've spent most of my career in Western Europe. Never knew a man who took more than a couple of days of leave, maybe combining it with accumulated vacation days. Women got 3 or 4 months off depending on the country. Scandinavia's policies are extreme. They are also underpopulated countries with extremely low birth rates.

But you get nothing if you haven't been in the job for at least a couple of years. I knew an Italian who announced two months after she got hired that she was pregnant. She got fired.

by Anonymousreply 175October 16, 2021 2:43 AM

I am glad that Pete is finally being held accountable. He has been making mistakes since day one at the Transportation Department. Pete pushed the Mileage Tax and Biden had to slap him down...He said Biden was going to create 19 million jobs--it was actually 2 million jobs. I am a Democrat but the fact that only the Right holds Buttigieg accountable is wrong. Pete also supports charging stations for RICH people vehicles. WTF?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176October 16, 2021 2:44 AM

[quote]]I am a Democrat but the fact that only the Right holds Buttigieg accountable is wrong. Pete also supports charging stations for RICH people vehicles. WTF?

TROLL ALERT. I am a Democrat but......

by Anonymousreply 177October 16, 2021 2:46 AM

Oh yes, Republicans always care about corruption.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178October 16, 2021 2:47 AM

Yes, lets ignore the MASSIVE corruption the Republicans did with this job and focus on the gay guy who just wants some time with his new born kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179October 16, 2021 2:50 AM

Why doesn’t he acknowledge the mother?

by Anonymousreply 180October 16, 2021 2:57 AM

Why are you so obsessed with Pete's personal life R180? I think you have a bigger problem then the one you are trying and failing to create.

by Anonymousreply 181October 16, 2021 2:59 AM

Pete take down does it again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182October 16, 2021 3:02 AM

2 months isn't *some* time. He's not the birth mother and he's not a single parent. It is a LOT of time, and time not afforded in the US to the majority of working people, be it birth mother or their partner. This is, to put it bluntly, a stupid, tone-deaf, entitled (without even having made his bones in this position yet to deserve such entitlement) decision.

by Anonymousreply 183October 16, 2021 3:04 AM

What's the transportation crisis that we're facing that a Sec of Transportation can resolve? Trains running late? Too much traffic? Oh, the non-moving cargo ships in every county all over the world?

Take your legal parental leave, Pete.

by Anonymousreply 184October 16, 2021 3:08 AM

Defending Pete by bringing up Chao is like defending Trump by saying he wasn't as bad as Bush Jr.......BOTH are lousy and incompetent.......Pete shows up NOW when his attention whore documentary is about to premiere---not because he has any idea how to fix the Supply Chain problem. Biden is going to cut Pete loose. The first openly gay cabinet member is a complete failure.

by Anonymousreply 185October 16, 2021 3:09 AM

Of course they need a nurse, they know nothing about babies unless they have their mommies living with them and helping with the twins?

by Anonymousreply 186October 16, 2021 3:21 AM

Did Kamala's people leak this to POLITICO to try to hobble Pete ahead of 2024? POLITICO obviously got tipped from someone inside of the administration and only contacted DOT when they had enough to run a story.

by Anonymousreply 187October 16, 2021 3:22 AM

He's gonna take 3 months off?!?!

What a lazy CUNT. Is that paid or unpaid leave?

His partner, does fucking nothing....another lazy CUNT, two peas in a pod.

by Anonymousreply 188October 16, 2021 3:24 AM

R188 = PAID leave.....Anyone who has ever studied Petes record in South Bend already knew what a complete failure he was going to be in D.C...And Pete comes of whiney and entitled in his "response"...He is so insufferable and arrogant. He is going to be humiliated when Biden shows him the boot. Those poor kids saddled with two lazy fathers. Maybe their mother will come back for them?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189October 16, 2021 3:35 AM

If you think he's at home just feeding babies, vacuuming and watching MeTV you're a troll. He's not traveling and making personal appearances while taking his legally warranted Family Medical Leave of 12-weeks.

In spite of all the hits, Pete remains cool, calm, collected, and able to defend himself by making the other parties look pathetic.

Jealous that you can't connect?

by Anonymousreply 190October 16, 2021 3:35 AM

R190 you don't get "legally warranted family medical leave of 12 weeks" when you've only been in the job 7 fucking months. You get fired.

by Anonymousreply 191October 16, 2021 3:40 AM

He comes out. Then he’s immediately partnered. And now he has twins. He does seem a bit programmed to check every box to make him more viable politically.

by Anonymousreply 192October 16, 2021 3:57 AM

Pete MATH = Pete was sworn in on February 3rd, 2021......28 WEEKS LATER he decided he wanted 12 WEEKS Paternity Leave. WoW. That is some hardcore arrogance. I bet Kamala teamed up with Amy to report Buttigieg to Politico. Good for them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193October 16, 2021 4:03 AM

You sound jealous because McDonalds only gives you three days off, R193.

by Anonymousreply 194October 16, 2021 4:17 AM

Fuck this lazy cunt , he gives gays a bad name.

by Anonymousreply 195October 16, 2021 4:20 AM

[quote] Oh yes, we need someone who knows how to play the game, someone who is corrupt to the core, someone who's husband got her the job. Looking at you Margret Chow AKA Mitch Mc.Turtles Asian whore wife.

Wow, the racism just jumped out there. Can’t even get the name right. Racist and stupid.

by Anonymousreply 196October 16, 2021 4:22 AM

Maybe it is deeply rooted but this epidemic of surrogacy by gay men is something that is a bit strange. Only the rich can afford to have babies, but what is making so many gay men rush to be a parent?

by Anonymousreply 197October 16, 2021 4:39 AM

You know what's really LAZY? Elaine Chao who made her staff do her personal errands while she sat back on that ugly turtles dick collecting a government pay check.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198October 16, 2021 4:48 AM

Stop trying to change the subject, we are talky about lazy Pete, not someone else.

by Anonymousreply 199October 16, 2021 4:53 AM

[Quote] He comes out. Then he’s immediately partnered. And now he has twins. He does seem a bit programmed to check every box to make him more viable politically.

That's the kind of clear headed planning and direction I'd like to see in a future president. I wish I'd done this too.

by Anonymousreply 200October 16, 2021 4:53 AM

Elaine Chao was one of the most corrupt politicians that ever had that job. She was not just lazy, but also greedy and evil.

by Anonymousreply 201October 16, 2021 4:55 AM

OMG Elaine Chow elected to the board of directors of Kroger? Well I guess I wont be buying that brand of food anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202October 16, 2021 4:58 AM

Elaine Chow getting a job as Transportation Sexatary because she is married to Mitch McTurtle sinks to high heaven of corruption and nepotism. Yet Repugs celebrated her.

by Anonymousreply 203October 16, 2021 5:05 AM

When a man condones his lazy fat husband (Chasten) not working. Laziness might just be what they have in common. Pete also scheduled PRESS APPEARANCES (that he has since canceled) for NEXT WEEK to promote his Money Grubber Amazon documentary. So much for his "paternity leave" since he planned on spending it going on talk shows to talk about himself....FIRE BUTTIGIEG!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204October 16, 2021 5:06 AM

Inspector general said Elaine Chao misused position, referred case for prosecution

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205October 16, 2021 5:08 AM

Under Secretary Elaine Chao designated a special liaison to help with grant applications and other priorities from her husband Mitch McConnell’s state of Kentucky, paving the way for grants totaling at least $78 million for favored projects.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206October 16, 2021 5:10 AM

Enough with the fucking Chao posts.. Guessing is this Pete's PR doing "hey, look over there!" damage control.

Not working.

Like Pete and his blob of a husband.

by Anonymousreply 207October 16, 2021 5:14 AM

Pete does need PR because he is not doing anything wrong. But look at Chow and all her corruption. Then look at Pete for taking some time off, which one should Americans really be upset about? Only a Troll would fixate on the guy who did nothing wrong except for being a good father. Oh the outrage!

Are all the Trolls from Lipstick Alley this homophobic? I thought so.

by Anonymousreply 208October 16, 2021 5:19 AM

Black female celebs are real quiet with the DaBaby’s homophobia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209October 16, 2021 5:22 AM

^Ha!

by Anonymousreply 210October 16, 2021 6:10 AM

Pete is not doing anything wrong?! He ain't doing jack shit. What the fuck has he done since he's been in office? I bet it's a big fat zero!

Typical politician. milking the system and getting paid to do NOTHING.

by Anonymousreply 211October 16, 2021 6:12 AM

OK, Chao, yeah, whatever. But I expect such bullshit from Republicans.

We -- Democrats AND gays -- should be and do better.

Someone tell Pete to get back to work. Or to at least look like he's working.

by Anonymousreply 212October 16, 2021 6:20 AM

HAHAHAHAAHAH----->>....Pete Flops on Fox = Brett Bair "Why not move up the Infrastructure Bill".....PETE = "As you know I am a new father (no JOKE---THAT was Peteys Response!!)....And then Pete said "Since you asked me about INFLATION"---(Nobody was talking about Inflation!!)....LOL!!.........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!.......BTW = Chow was bad...But SHE showed up for work...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213October 16, 2021 6:47 AM

R181 It‘s all about integrity and authenticity. If Pete doesn’t acknowledge the surrogate, he has none of those. Not a good look for a politician…

by Anonymousreply 214October 16, 2021 6:53 AM

R213 You have such strong opinions and you have been going for hours and hours.

Who do you suggest in Pete's place?

by Anonymousreply 215October 16, 2021 7:02 AM

R213 = TROLL from Fox News thinks we respect Brett Bairt here. Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha. What a stupid Troll.

Hi Milo.

by Anonymousreply 216October 16, 2021 7:36 AM

[quote]Typical politician. milking the system and getting paid to do NOTHING.

And yet, Elaine Chao grifted MILLIONS of dollars of tax payer money and no big deal to you. Your HOMOPHOBIA is showing.

by Anonymousreply 217October 16, 2021 7:39 AM

R213 I hope you enjoy posting before you get your Red Tag tomorrow, sweetie. 🙂

by Anonymousreply 218October 16, 2021 7:39 AM

Elaine Chao was was in charge of the ports during the beginning and middle of the pandemic. Why didn't she use her Chinese powers to fix the problem. She even spoke the language. She just quit 2 weeks before her last day in office. Kind of late to save face if you ask me. What did she accomplish in the 4 YEARS she was at the job? NOTHING.

by Anonymousreply 219October 16, 2021 7:44 AM

Mayor Pete has been a total failure as Secretary of Transportation. He's too busy pounding his manwife Chasten's hole and diapering the babies he is pretending popped out of Chasten. From one report, "But the couple’s statement did not make it clear that they had actually adopted the children, leaving open the possibility that they had employed a surrogate mother. The fact that the family photo which they posted on social media appears to have been taken in a hospital setting suggests that the mother was a surrogate." They both were even wearing hospital bracelets! I'll bet Pete squirted a big load of his high test baby batter into the surrogate's vagina with a turkey baster and it produced the twins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220October 16, 2021 7:45 AM

R220 Who should replace him?

by Anonymousreply 221October 16, 2021 7:50 AM

Mayor Pete's dad bod. Lookin good!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222October 16, 2021 7:53 AM

R220 = Fact = The only gay person Pete has ever helped has been Pete. He is not a "hero" or a "role model". As the Transportation job is showing the entire country, he is a failure. Let's not forget all the time off Pete took for his stupid marathon last spring, which was another Pete photo-op. He is a clown. Pete won't make it to his one year anniversary at the Transportation Secretary. Dominos had to pave the roads of Hillbilly South Bend because Pete didn't know how. This was a giant blunder on Bidens part.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223October 16, 2021 7:56 AM

R223 why are you avoiding the question of who would be better in the position, future Troll 5899?

by Anonymousreply 224October 16, 2021 7:59 AM

R214 LOL. integrity and authenticity? in a politician?! Were you born yesterday?!

by Anonymousreply 225October 16, 2021 8:05 AM

It's obvious he isn't fit for the job, he should resign.

by Anonymousreply 226October 16, 2021 8:07 AM

R223 = Do you not realize you have been talking to multiple different people from whom you want a Pete Replacement List from? If you are that desperate for a name it is almost certainly going to be John Porcari...He and Biden go back years and Porcari was an adviser on the Biden campaign. You're Welcome.

by Anonymousreply 227October 16, 2021 8:11 AM

this is another black eye for the Biden administration. I bet they are regretting their decision for putting him there. useless, lazy cunt.

He was a merely a mayor of a small nothing place. He can't do shit.

by Anonymousreply 228October 16, 2021 8:16 AM

9 months on the job and in the midst of a crisis! It's not like he gave birth.

by Anonymousreply 229October 16, 2021 2:00 PM

“ Julian Castro, housing secretary in the Obama administration, only took a “week or so” of paternity leave, his office told Politico”

Lmfao. What office does Castro presently have? Of course he wanted to jump into this controversy. Hateful ugly little troll.

by Anonymousreply 230October 16, 2021 2:25 PM

Maybe this will demonstrate how unnecessary and dispensable Pete is

by Anonymousreply 231October 16, 2021 2:59 PM

The point is, I do not know any man, anyone with serious job/ambition or important job taking such a long time away from work!!! Unless it's a medical leave.

This guy hates his job. quite obvious. he's quite useless.

by Anonymousreply 232October 16, 2021 3:04 PM

On Reddit they were like, “he has his phone and made major meetings” I’m like show the proof. Also, then why is he on leave instead of just working remote to spend days with the babies? There decision is fucking odd. I agree with r232 he just hates his job. He has more freedoms than most new dads since he’s the head of a US department. He doesn’t need 2 months away to see his children and finish his work. It’s called with from home. It’s called sacrifice.

I’m very disappointed in Pete for his decision to bail on Biden at a time like this.

by Anonymousreply 233October 16, 2021 3:25 PM

Where did Pete come from? Nowhere. Exactly like Andrew Yang. That was so weird during the primary. Neither of them had anything resembling the experience or qualifications necessary to run for President but the media refused to vet them, refused to investigate why a couple of anonymous people (nobody had ever heard of them before they announced their candidacy and the media bizarrely went nuts promoting them) were being considered serious candidates. Because I presume the media designated them the Token Gay and Token Asian and were terrified of being accused of homophobia or anti-Asian racism.

Pete had a record as a small-town mayor that was distinctly that of a Log Cabin Republiican mascarading as a Democrat as no Republican had been elected in South Bend in generations. The fact that he's buddies with Zuckerberg tells you everything you need to know about him.

I waited my whole life to see a gay man run for President and it turned out to be this manipulative little dipshit? How depressing.

by Anonymousreply 234October 16, 2021 3:29 PM

I love that Pete enrages these bitter twats.

by Anonymousreply 235October 16, 2021 3:35 PM

An out gay man who isn’t a porn model!! Get him!!!

We hate gay men who aren’t porn models…unless they open their mouths. Or do something besides act in porn. Then we hate them, too!!

by Anonymousreply 236October 16, 2021 3:42 PM

Pete is a perfect example of people who fail upwards.

by Anonymousreply 237October 16, 2021 3:46 PM

R237 He's also an example of a person without sufficient experience for the job and it shows . A hollow resume.

by Anonymousreply 238October 16, 2021 4:17 PM

The problem is like Kamala he’s a machine politician. He doesn’t have any beliefs or convictions. He only cares about advancing his own future interests. Unequivocally, he’s whip smart but he’s an inept politician. He could manage things on a local level much less the national level. Perhaps he thinks the newborns are good for his image but the fact is he’s never gonna get anything better than transportation Secretary.

by Anonymousreply 239October 16, 2021 4:38 PM

Those kiddies obviously are content for his Netflix bio celebrating the Glory That Is Pete. He'll return them to the Prop Dept at Netflix when he gets fired.

by Anonymousreply 240October 16, 2021 5:57 PM

[quote] but the fact is he’s never gonna get anything better than transportation Secretary.

Says the Walmart door greeter.

by Anonymousreply 241October 16, 2021 6:04 PM

I just checked and stunned but not surprised that Kim Foxx still has her fucking job. Shoot that one into space along with Jussie.

by Anonymousreply 242October 16, 2021 6:38 PM

SORRY WRONG THREAD! NOTHING TO SEE HERE...

by Anonymousreply 243October 16, 2021 6:39 PM

R241 at least people who worked at Walmart, Walgreens, Whole Foods . . .did not abandon us during the pandemic and played an important part in in allowing people to get necessary goods and services. Can you say the same for the Secretary of Transportation who's taking a leave of absence as store shelves are empty? The only thing Buttplug is going to prove is how unnecessary he is.

by Anonymousreply 244October 16, 2021 8:09 PM

R244 touché!

by Anonymousreply 245October 16, 2021 10:18 PM

[quote]Can Pete Buttigieg have it all?

Clearly he can. Is he back from maternity leave?

by Anonymousreply 246October 16, 2021 10:22 PM

He can't have the Presidency. This unnecessary leave at a time of crisis involving the very department he is in charge of will be a nail in his coffin.

by Anonymousreply 247October 16, 2021 11:13 PM

I don't remember Andy Cohen, Anderson Cooper or Neil Patrick Harris taking any leave of absence when they had props. I do remember lots of photo ops.

by Anonymousreply 248October 16, 2021 11:26 PM

R233 plus the twins will be doing a lot of sleeping. It's not like they are 2 years old and running around!

by Anonymousreply 249October 17, 2021 12:03 AM

R249 my sister always maintained contact with babies is pointless: as long as they're fed and changed, they don't give a shit who you are. It's when they turn 2 and learn to say NO and run around sticking their fingers in electrical sockets you have to pay attention to them.

by Anonymousreply 250October 17, 2021 12:26 AM

R218 = I thought YOU declared I would be "red tagged" today?...."sweety"....Do you actually think YOU have some supreme power on DataLounge? Apparently Muriel disagrees......Back to the Thread====Mayor Pete has ALWAYS been a dismal failure. Also ---the last thing Biden needs is one of his cabinet secretaries feuding instead of working---not that Pete likes to work...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251October 17, 2021 2:03 AM

uh oh-----Turns out Ports and Planes are not the ONLY thing Pete is ignoring......>>>Buttigieg Remains Silent on DOT’s Failure to Enact Auto Safety Whistleblower Program"............................""The Transportation Department Is Letting New Auto Safety Rules Slide: AP Investigation".....How much longer will Pete have a job?....LINK

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252October 17, 2021 2:09 AM

Pete's too busy with the twins and defending his leave of absence to comment on the situation with transportation.

by Anonymousreply 253October 17, 2021 2:39 AM

Poor Pete! What a bother! He should be busy publicizing his upcoming Netflix show which will make him immortal.

by Anonymousreply 254October 17, 2021 2:43 AM

Pete was just on TV last night you stupid Twats and said he is working to get the Ports in LB and LA to ramp up to 24 hour round the clock shifts. It's a slow process because it's never been done before and all those jobs are very specialized. You cant just higher people off the streets that know how to operate cargo container cairns.

by Anonymousreply 255October 17, 2021 4:19 AM

R255 profound and persuasive generic response and excuse. He's been in the job since February and goods have been scarce for April. Wake up Pete! How many people have the luxury of taking an absence of leave after 7 months on the JOB? Out tax dollars not at work.

by Anonymousreply 256October 17, 2021 4:36 AM

Best Pete Headline of the day----->>>"GOP pushing to probe Transportation Secretary Buttigieg over supply chain crisis"..............Yesterday---->>Reporter = "Why not move the Infrastructure Bill up to a vote?"...................Buttigieg ="As you know, I'm a new father"----WTF?----What do Pete Brats have to do with the Supply Chain mess?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257October 17, 2021 5:08 AM

Buttigieg is part of two groups DL hates ([italic]parents[/italic] and [italic]successful gay men[/italic]) but it's sad to see he's getting widespread support from Democrats (especially Democratic women) while being bashed by Republicans [italic]and[/italic] DL users. You guys really lost the plot.

by Anonymousreply 258October 17, 2021 7:07 AM

pete sucks should've never obtained that position - I'm sure he'll find some new gig soon in politics however

by Anonymousreply 259October 17, 2021 7:16 AM

[quote]pete sucks should've never obtained that position

Elane Chao sucks should've never obtained that position. There fixed it for ya.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260October 17, 2021 8:20 AM

I don’t like this Erin Burnett cunt. You would never see a Rethug questioning if it had been another Rethug.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261October 17, 2021 8:28 AM

Pete will be forever known as "The Gay who stole Christmas"...I don't know how he comes back from this politically. How can you run for president in 2024 after two failures in a row? BTW = Comparing Pete to Chow is like telling the judge someone else robbed the bank a year ago so it shouldn't matter that you robbed it last week......BOTH are lousy. Pete was sworn in last February. There is no way Pete is lasting a year. This supply chain crisis is major. You think Biden is putting up with No Show Pete, and listening to Petes feud with Tucker you are crazy..You can believe Kamala and Amy are telling Joe to cut Newbie Pete loose. And Pete pushing back proves he thinks he DESERVES paid leave without understanding the meaning or sacrifice of being a Public Servant. This is going to be a very bad week for Pete because Tucker just found a new punching bag and all Pete can do is whine...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262October 17, 2021 10:00 AM

[quote]BTW = Comparing Pete to Chow is like telling the judge someone else robbed the bank a year ago so it shouldn't matter

Chow had this job less than 6 months ago and yes it matters when the bank robber has not yet been caught, charged and sent to jail. Comparing Pete who did nothing illegal or unethical to a known criminal like Chow shows how bias you are. Critical thinking is not one of your better skills. But we all know that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263October 17, 2021 10:18 AM

Thanks for proving my point R262. The only ones that think it's a problem are Faux News and Repugs. Gee, what a surprise. Biden is totally backing up Pete and it says so you your own post. "Press secretary Jen Psaki tweeted Friday that Buttigieg is a role model “on the importance of paid leave." The Biden administration has pushed for a 12-week paid paternity leave." You are not too bright are you? You lost your own argument Dipshit.

by Anonymousreply 264October 17, 2021 10:24 AM

R264 = What did you think Press Sec Psaki was going to say? Biden appointed a complete failure from Hillbilly Indiana?....The right is pounding Pete and it is only going to get worse as the holidays near. .If you think Pete will will be on the job for a YEAR you are out of your mind...And R263 you cannot even do math!!.....You said Chow had the transportation job 6 months ago (actually you implied it was FIVE months plus)??!!...In what universe?....You need less insults and more calendars in your life!!......LoL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265October 17, 2021 10:54 AM

Your the one who said it was a year ago, I think you have a bigger issue with math if you are going down that road. So now everyone is a Hillbilly in Indiana? Does that include black folk? Would explain their homophobic logic that you are basing your argument on. You just keep digging yourself into a deeper and deeper hole. LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266October 17, 2021 11:07 AM

Yeah, no, as much as Elaine Chao was horrific (looking more and more like outright corruption), her likely shameful tenure as the head of the Department of Transportation does not suddenly absolve Pete who waltzes off for two months in the middle of nationwide transportation issues: after being in his position for only a matter of mere months himself.

Again, Pete made a CHOICE to have children AT THIS TIME: this is a personal issue. He has a partner who is at home and the financial means for hired assistance.

Many of his colleagues in similar positions (Castro/Klobuchar, etc) have not stepped out ESPECIALLY as head of their “departments” during crises.

I’m all for parental/medical leave: but it needs to be a fair and consistent policy for ALL; and not suddenly taken at the beginning of a post when there are significant issues involving the post.

Pete apparently wanted to move quickly trombones small town mayor and play with the big boys in a high profile post at the federal level.

Suddenly dipping out to spend time with newborns he adopted when there are significant challenges in his department comes across as unprofessional

We, as Dems, are not cultists and therefore willing to acknowledge inappropriate behavior when it occurs within our own.

by Anonymousreply 267October 17, 2021 11:27 AM

^move quickly FROM (not trombones!)

Where the hell did “trombones” come from?

by Anonymousreply 268October 17, 2021 11:31 AM

R268, from the big parade?

by Anonymousreply 269October 17, 2021 2:44 PM

Saying Pete is better than Chao is like saying Biden is better than Trump. Pete's an attention whore, more like Ted Cruz than Chao. He thinks he's a character in The West Wing. His campaign manager Lis Smith is like an old-fashioned Hollywood publicist. She got lucky because the media refused to criticize/vet Pete during the primary because he was gay and they didn't want to get attacked for homophobia - anybody who criticized him, Pete claimed they were homophobic. Remember his attacks on South Carolina blacks because his numbers with black voters were appalling?

The media created Pete like they created Yang. Both are empty vessels who had very organized, professional troll farms on twitter making them appear far more successful than they were.

by Anonymousreply 270October 17, 2021 2:48 PM

@270 exactly Biden could've hired a successful plant manager, somebody experienced in logistics, etc. Instead he handed it to mayor Pete, maybe as a trial run in administrative duty, and Pete's been AWOL ever since and we have a national crisis occurring that relates directly to his department. Pete has been exposed as a failure if anybody wants to notice

by Anonymousreply 271October 17, 2021 4:47 PM

[quote] Biden could've hired a successful plant manager, somebody experienced in logistics, etc.

Biden isn’t that smart. He just came out and said that truck drivers will be allowed to drive all night. That doesn’t solve the problem of getting goods off the ships and to the trucks, which is the predominant issue at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 272October 17, 2021 5:05 PM

[quote] who's taking a leave of absence as store shelves are empty?

Store shelves aren’t empty. You’re having trouble finding your 12-pack of Fresca. You’re not starving to death.

by Anonymousreply 273October 17, 2021 7:09 PM

R271 But business are hurting as restaurants can't rely on deliveries and here in the northeast Whole Foods, Stop and Shop and Bed, Bath and Beyond have had noticeably empty shelves for months and getting certain products is difficult. I cannot stock up or do one stop shopping because many things I buy are not available and demand is driving inflation. Even Amazon is out of things I buy regularly. Many people experience this and are frustrated and since Pete made a show of taking a leave of absence at this time it's not looking good for the Transportation Secretary.

by Anonymousreply 274October 17, 2021 7:52 PM

R271 You need to move out of Hooterville.

by Anonymousreply 275October 17, 2021 7:56 PM

I have to say I don't see stores with empty shelves where I am in the Bay Area, which is not to say that is the case elsewhere. What I do see is Pete is a huge disappointment. Tone deaf to the point of it not even being poorly advised, but just a generic, entitled asshole.

I gave a few coins to his campaign. I now deeply regret that. I said it before, but this was a strange position they gave him. He would likely be an excellent ambassador. Test him out there first. Too late? Maybe, since that's traditionally the gentle way of showing someone the door but still giving them a position. Maybe he will have the sense to step down and accept a position like that. Such a joke with the I have to take care of the chilllllllldren during not just a nation but a worldwide supply crisis. Is his husband too busy on his third pint of Ben and Jerry's to be of any help? He should have dumped Chasten ages ago, found a hot, smart urbane and savvy partner, waited on the kids until he was really deep in his job (or don't even do the kid thing) and climb higher in his career and earn his clout. This could have gone so well, but Pete is a fucking disappointment. Full stop.

by Anonymousreply 276October 17, 2021 8:06 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277October 17, 2021 8:36 PM

The only way I see him getting out of this is to release a gooey statement along the lines of:

"After seeing our babies are happily situated, thanks to Chasten who is not only an wonderful husband but also a wonderful father, and considering how our transportation issues grow more seriously each day, I am eagerly returning to my full time duties on Monday."

by Anonymousreply 278October 17, 2021 9:13 PM

And gays wonder why people in the public eye don’t bother coming out. Just look at the posters in this thread. You bitch and bitch about everything he’s supposedly doing wrong, yet will give a piece of shit straight guy pass after pass.

Don’t complain when people don’t come out when their own community doesn’t even support them.

by Anonymousreply 279October 17, 2021 10:17 PM

[quote] Don’t complain when people don’t come out when their own community doesn’t even support them.

Right back at you.

by Anonymousreply 280October 17, 2021 10:23 PM

R280= Trumpstain

by Anonymousreply 281October 18, 2021 1:49 AM

[quote]Saying Pete is better than Chao is like saying Biden is better than Trump.

Biden IS better than Trump. Not even a question.

by Anonymousreply 282October 18, 2021 1:59 AM

If a woman had that job and took time off people would be singing the praises about how what a great mother she was for putting her child first. But a gay man, lets find something wrong with him.

by Anonymousreply 283October 18, 2021 2:03 AM

[quote] Buttigieg doesn't live in Texas Dear. And Beto has accomplished nothing except attention to himself. That place is a political shit hole.

My point is that Buttigieg is a public servant, but is not serving the public. What does he do all day, besides care for babies along with his full time stay-at-home husband? Beto is involved in Texas politics, fighting Greg Abbott and rallying Democratic voters. The only time we hear from Buttigieg is when Tucker Carlson goes after him. How embarrassing for him.

by Anonymousreply 284October 18, 2021 2:06 AM

The trolls from Uzbekistan flooding the comments section on every website are easy to read. Just look for "I used to be liberal" or "This is why I can't be liberal" or words similar.

That's the new mantra to spread disinformation and seed dissent.

Get yourselves together and try a different approach.

by Anonymousreply 285October 18, 2021 2:09 AM

[quote] If a woman had that job and took time off....people would be singing the praises

Obviously you’ve not undergone childbirth, R283.

It’s no walk in the park.

Get back to me when Pete is dealing with post-birth bleeding, mastitis, incisions/surgery/etc., and physical exhaustion from BIRTHING and additionally caring for an infant.

You are comparing apples to oranges. Your analogy and comparison does not work.

by Anonymousreply 286October 18, 2021 2:10 AM

NO, not OBVIOUSLY Olga. My boss who was a woman took a lot of time off and she had a surrogate give birth for her. Not all woman birth their own children. It's 2021 not 1950.

by Anonymousreply 287October 18, 2021 2:16 AM

Trump only picked the best. Best Grifters that is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288October 18, 2021 2:17 AM

Your boss is not a cabinet secretary in charge of a national department that is experiencing transportation issues, Boris...I mean, R287.

by Anonymousreply 289October 18, 2021 2:20 AM

My boss was very high up on our company, and only one that could do the job in that particular roll. So yeah, almost the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 290October 18, 2021 2:26 AM

Is Pete still pretending he just happened to adopt a set of newborn twins when it is quasi-impossible to adopt kids under the age of 2 in the US?

by Anonymousreply 291October 18, 2021 2:29 AM

Pete is still working from home, has attended all the big meetings, talked to the ports about running 24 /7. It's a huge department with thousands of people and hundreds of managers, it's not like he is the only one running some big company. It can run fine perfectly without the top guy there, it as a VP under him and many senior people doing their part. That's how most big companies operated as well. Most CEOs are just kind of figure head. This is just all fake FAUX NEWS made up drama.

by Anonymousreply 292October 18, 2021 2:31 AM

@292 hello pete, no need to speak in third person

by Anonymousreply 293October 18, 2021 2:34 AM

[quote]We, as Dems

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294October 18, 2021 2:38 AM

I'm a Democrat but......

Trolls all over this thread.

by Anonymousreply 295October 18, 2021 2:45 AM

I'm a life long Republican but I never thought I would say this but Pete is such a bright young man, I am so proud to be an American with his expertise and intelligence in charge of one of the nations most important jobs. He is god fearing and loves his kids so much he is standing up the the hate and will be a fine young father.

See, two can play this game you stupid Trolls.

by Anonymousreply 296October 18, 2021 2:50 AM

Pete's a Log Cabin Republican not a Democrat at all. But as the GOP is so homophobic now, he had to pretend to be a Democrat to get elected.

by Anonymousreply 297October 18, 2021 2:50 AM

The only Log Cabin Republic are the Pete Hate trolls on the DL. Pete was a fan of Bernie when he was younger you stupid Troll. Far left of center. It' been documented.

by Anonymousreply 298October 18, 2021 2:53 AM

Facts don't lie. Pete was VERY liberal in his formative years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299October 18, 2021 2:56 AM

R286 Why are you dumb ass straight women always on this site? Go the fuck away and quit obsessing over us.

by Anonymousreply 300October 18, 2021 3:15 AM

R300 Chasten, be nice. You'll need those womanly votes one day for your first husband.

by Anonymousreply 301October 18, 2021 3:31 AM

"Can Pete Buttigieg have it all?"--------->>Not if it's on a barge and he needs it before 2022.......LOL

by Anonymousreply 302October 18, 2021 3:42 AM

[quote]Pete needs to get his pasty white ass back to work and the hubby needs to get off Twitter once in a while. He wrote and then deleted at least 2 tweets today.

Funny how you never had this energy for Trump who was PRESIDENT and was supposed to be running the country, yet spent half of HIS presidency on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 303October 18, 2021 4:24 AM

Anyone on Twitter?

Pete seems to want to spend time at home with Chasten and his twins rather than be the Department of Transportation chief.

Here’s a win/win situation: replace Buttigieg with Beto!

#ReplaceButtigiegwithBeto

by Anonymousreply 304October 18, 2021 4:28 AM

#TrollsHatePeteFakeOutrage #TuckerCarlsonBromance #PetesStolkerDL

by Anonymousreply 305October 18, 2021 5:37 AM

In only 50 posts this Pete Hate Troll has gone from trying to trash him as a gay man, to being lazy, to he should be fired to he's going to lose his job and now who he should be replaced with. What kind of drugs do they take over there in Russia? Eating paint chips and sniffing glue? This childish narrative work on Russian? Because no one is buying here.

by Anonymousreply 306October 18, 2021 5:41 AM

Pete's Troll have been outed! Here's a pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307October 18, 2021 5:42 AM

R306 I’ve said before that I’m about 99% sure the anti-Pete troll got turned down by Pete back in the day and was never able to accept it. This freak is obsessed.

by Anonymousreply 308October 18, 2021 6:17 AM

R290? "My boss was very high up on our company, and only one that could do the job in that particular roll."

Is it a croissant? A Cinnabon? Just curious.

by Anonymousreply 309October 18, 2021 6:28 AM

R116 What if I use Amex? I need the points! LOL

by Anonymousreply 310October 18, 2021 7:18 AM

Bill Kristin would have said “Fuck you” to that ass hat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311October 18, 2021 7:27 AM

R311 Kristol***

by Anonymousreply 312October 18, 2021 7:27 AM

During the Dem primary, Pete had a troll farm full of fake accounts with names like RomanceNovelists4Pete, DragQueens4Pete, AvocadoToast4Pete. When Pete got attacked for his racist record in South Bend and he came out with campaign documentation with photos of supposed black Pete stans and it turned out the pics were stock photos, Pete suddenly had new additions to the troll farm: BlackWomen4Pete, Africans4Pete, etc. lol

Pete's such a fucking phony.

by Anonymousreply 313October 18, 2021 3:00 PM

Pete's a freak!

by Anonymousreply 314October 18, 2021 4:16 PM

Feels good knowing that Bernie Bros are still pissed that Pete won the Iowa caucus.

by Anonymousreply 315October 18, 2021 4:23 PM

Pete won a caucus (already a grossly undemocratic way to pick a candidate) in very small, all-white, Republican Iowa. He was polling in 5th place in delegate heavy states which is why he dropped out. He was being annihilated by Bloomberg as well as Biden, Bernie and Warren.

by Anonymousreply 316October 18, 2021 5:22 PM

Empty shelves and rising prices not looking good for Biden or Buttigieg

by Anonymousreply 317October 18, 2021 8:02 PM

It seems that the border Czarina has taken a leave of absence as well.

by Anonymousreply 318October 18, 2021 9:28 PM

R315 Feels better that Buttplug will have plenty of time to take of those children as they grow.

by Anonymousreply 319October 18, 2021 9:29 PM

^ take care of

by Anonymousreply 320October 18, 2021 9:46 PM

R316, Warren? The cunt who came in third in her own state? Lmfao.

by Anonymousreply 321October 19, 2021 12:40 AM

R321 she came in 3rd or 4th everywhere. But Pete came in 5th in polls.

by Anonymousreply 322October 19, 2021 1:12 AM

Thank goodness Pete dropped out before Super Tuesday. He would have humiliated Warren when he came above her in her own state. She would be even more petty and butthurt about him than she already is. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 323October 19, 2021 1:20 AM

The polls also showed Warren above Buttigieg in Iowa and NH how did that work out? Lol

by Anonymousreply 324October 19, 2021 1:21 AM

Buttigieg, Gabbard, Klobachur and Warren all threw in the tomahawk in March of 2020 and ended their campaigns as did Sanders in April making way for a straight, white, Catholic senior to be the nominee of the party of diversity.

by Anonymousreply 325October 19, 2021 4:58 AM

[quote]During the Dem primary, Pete had a troll farm full of fake accounts .... with photos of supposed black Pete stans and it turned out the pics were stock photos,

FALSE. Link please or it didnt happen.

by Anonymousreply 326October 19, 2021 6:27 AM

R313 = I remember that...Pete also got caught updating his own Wiki Page---LINK...I swear the Buttigieg Loser never got called out on anything he did. That will change when he runs again. Petes South Bend record has been "reviewed" and he is getting mopped up the next time he is stupid enough to run.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327October 19, 2021 11:32 AM

Most WIKI pages are created by the people they are about. All celebrities do this, politicians, and business individuals. It's the norm not exception. YOU ARE AN IDIOT if you didn't know this.

by Anonymousreply 328October 19, 2021 11:55 AM

Wall Street Journal published a report that Chao had failed to divest her shares in a crushed stone, sand, and gravel company, which supplied construction materials to the transportation sector, a year after she had promised to do so. In the meantime, she had netted more than $40,000.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329October 19, 2021 12:05 PM

Lets see if I have this straight Chow scandal for 40,000 vs Pete's Wiki Page? LOL No one even cares about Wiki, it's not even considered a reliable source. Anyone can throw in their 2 cents on any page. There is no official moderator or fact checker, it's up to randos in their mom's basement to fight it out. This is why it's banned from using as a main source in most high schools, colleges and universities.

You silly Trolls, if you want to talk about bad Americans, CHOW is your woman.

by Anonymousreply 330October 19, 2021 12:12 PM

R329 Elaine Chao = 🤡

by Anonymousreply 331October 19, 2021 12:41 PM

Why don't you start a separate thread about Chao? This thread is about Buttigieg.

by Anonymousreply 332October 19, 2021 1:01 PM

Chow is a counter point to the Pete Hate Troll. It points out how ridiculous Boris is with her issues about a gay man taking time off for their new born son verses the HUGE amount corruption Chow was in the same position. Pete is a god send by comparison and has done nothing wrong. People need to be reminded of this instead of this Troll just rambling on trying to paint a false picture. Russian handbook 101.

by Anonymousreply 333October 19, 2021 1:07 PM

Yeah, but we got the Chao point after the first 20 times it was made.

by Anonymousreply 334October 19, 2021 1:31 PM

R325 is a black/Asian female VP not diverse? Is the last Democratic President, who was white/black not diverse? Nice try Uber cunt.

by Anonymousreply 335October 19, 2021 1:37 PM

R335 It's called tokenism, dear. To offset any talk of lack of diversity within the party and you leapt to the bait. Being a Black/Asian female made her a triple token chosen not because she was otherwise qualified or popular as she ended her campaign for President in December of 2019. She's a prop like Buttplugs twins.

by Anonymousreply 336October 19, 2021 4:38 PM

R335 The Dems chose her for the publicity like Pete adopting twins as I did.

by Anonymousreply 337October 19, 2021 4:45 PM

I think it’s unfair to call Obama or Kamala a token. One, Obama was the damn president and qualified for the job. Harris is no more of a token then Pence. She was in the senate and the former AG of California. Stop with that bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 338October 19, 2021 5:07 PM

R338 They have proven they are tokens as both of them seem to be on leave of absence, one officially and the other unofficially. It is bullshit, not mine, but the bullshit of politics. They've both shown they are unqualified for their positions.

by Anonymousreply 339October 19, 2021 5:21 PM

R331 The blatant racism in this thread has been hard to bear….

by Anonymousreply 340October 19, 2021 5:25 PM

Obama wasn't a token, Kamala is. Biden had said he'd nominate a woman as VP and then all the black women pundits on cable started harassing him to name a black woman - ANY black woman.

by Anonymousreply 341October 19, 2021 6:29 PM

Obama was a token of how much we hated Killary. She was beaten by a virtually unknown Obama and then by a reality TV star with no political experience.

by Anonymousreply 342October 19, 2021 6:41 PM

[quote]Yeah, but we got the Chao point after the first 20 times

And we got the Pete point the first 20 times.

I will not relent as long as the Pete hate troll keeps posting, you will see Ms. Chow.

by Anonymousreply 343October 20, 2021 3:44 AM

[quote]Obama was a token of how much we hated Killary. She was beaten by a virtually unknown Obama and then by a reality TV star with no political experience.

By that standard, all the Repugs who ran against Trump are just as much WEAK LOSERS. Looking at you Little Marco, Jeb Bush, Nikky, Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Ben Carson, Carly Fiorina, Chris Christie.

by Anonymousreply 344October 20, 2021 3:48 AM

R344 Yes, I agree. R342 Both are true. Killary handled Trump more carefully than she did Obama probably because she and hubby Bill traveled in the same circles as loose cannon Donald and those Republicans had no way of dealing with Trump and folded

by Anonymousreply 345October 20, 2021 4:28 AM

To be fair, Hillary was judged by totally different standards. And I dont mean as a woman. When her people said she needed to play ball with Trump like he did, she's still haunted by the one attempt. Calling his followers Deplorables made peoples heads exploded on both sides of the isle. Meanwhile Trump called every other person a childish name and no one says a thing.

by Anonymousreply 346October 20, 2021 6:26 AM

So Pete went back to work with his tail between his legs. Now he’s going on The View to promote his documentary but he will pretended this is an interview to make American housewives feel fine about rising costs of goods.

He will use his purchased children and sexuality as a shield instead of admitting that he doesn’t care enough about this job to take a more modest leave.

by Anonymousreply 347October 20, 2021 12:36 PM

Pete isn't a real person. He's a character in the West Wing pretending to be Obama. During the Dem primary somebody put up a clip of Pete and Obama side-by-side. Pete not only copied Obama's voice inflections and gestures 100%, the speech he made was plagiarized from one Obama had made when he was running for President. Pete's a creepy little robot. I figure Zuckerberg is pulling his strings.

by Anonymousreply 348October 20, 2021 3:13 PM

It would be cool to see that baby slide right out of Pete’s asshole.

by Anonymousreply 349October 20, 2021 6:59 PM

I wonder if Chasten is going to transition now. It would be the 'in' thing to do!

by Anonymousreply 350October 20, 2021 7:12 PM

[quote]So Pete went back to work with his tail between his legs.

NOPE, he finished with his paternity leave, so you are WRONG AGAIN.

by Anonymousreply 351October 20, 2021 9:10 PM

I mean, of course that’s their spin but we knew it was the political pressure. Stop playing around. He didn’t mention how long he’d be out so coming back after the Fox News hit sounds like damage control.

by Anonymousreply 352October 20, 2021 9:31 PM

R351 Chasten, tell the DL: are you going to transition or is that just a rumor?

by Anonymousreply 353October 20, 2021 9:52 PM

This Documentary is Petes desperate hope for an Oscar. Academy Voters = Do not fall for it. Bottom Queen Pete never lifted a finger for the gay community. Or the black community.

by Anonymousreply 354October 21, 2021 2:04 AM

'laid back, intellectual, young gay mayor from the Midwest'-Buttigieg describing himself on Real Time in 2019

by Anonymousreply 355October 21, 2021 2:07 AM

No intellectual describes himself as an intellectual. He's a pretentious little prat. And no, he can't speak any of the languages he lied about being fluent in. I've heard his painful attempts at Spanish and French. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 356October 21, 2021 3:09 AM

Pete Buttigieg was awarded a Rhodes Scholarship to study at the University of Oxford. THATS A FACT. I think that qualifies as intelligent or as an Intellectual.

What shitty online school did you Trolls that think you are so smart go to? University of Phoenix? Lipstick Alley High?

by Anonymousreply 357October 21, 2021 7:55 AM

[quote] We have a cliimate change crisis. We don't need more people on this planet. We don't need surrogates getting paid to provide narcissists with their 'very own' little rugrat. There are thousands of kids stuck in foster care.

Why don't you tell that to straight people? They make up 99.99% of parents worldwide.

by Anonymousreply 358October 21, 2021 1:39 PM

[quote] They have proven they are tokens as both of them seem to be on leave of absence, one officially and the other unofficially. It is bullshit, not mine, but the bullshit of politics. They've both shown they are unqualified for their positions.

Both are eminently qualified for their positions. Now please go to sleep because it's night in Russia.

by Anonymousreply 359October 21, 2021 1:41 PM

R357, he hasn't lived up to it. He's a slacker! He's done fuck all for someone his "intelligence" level.

by Anonymousreply 360October 21, 2021 2:22 PM

R356 while I’ve posted on here as a critic of his paternity leave bullshit, I do want to give some grace on the languages. The fact that he’s able to at least get a basic, read [insert language] 203 understanding is still impressive. My take is that with the 7 languages he could probably do a bit of studying before a vacation or trip and know enough to get directions and engage in surface level conversations but not full blown discussion.

I’m still impressed with his language potential. But I’m a below average guy that struggled with French and Spanish in school. I’ll give him props for the language stuff cause he could clearly master one or two if he wanted. That doesn’t sound like hype.

by Anonymousreply 361October 21, 2021 2:22 PM

R361 I'm biliingual. Lived in France for 30 years. Buttiigieg said he spoke French. His idea of speaking French was 2 sentences peppered with a dozen mistakes and a terrible accent. Granted, French doesn't come up often in a hick town in Indiana. But Spanish? He said he spoke Spanish too. He couldn't even speak Spanish in a Univision interview. Beto O'Rourke and Cory Booker did. But Pete the alleged linguistic genius couldn't.

Pete's a typical American hick from the sticks who thought he could dazzle other hicks by claiming to be multilingual. His bullshit story about teaching himself Norwegian to read a book in Norwegian? People beliieved that shit. Any book in Norwegian worth reading is already translated into English. He claimed to speak Italian so an Italian journalist asked him a rapid-fire question in Italian and Buttigieg had to admit "I don't understand".

by Anonymousreply 362October 21, 2021 2:46 PM

[quote] Pete's a typical American hick from the sticks who thought he could dazzle other hicks by claiming to be multilingual. His bullshit story about teaching himself Norwegian to read a book in Norwegian? People beliieved that shit. Any book in Norwegian worth reading is already translated into English. He claimed to speak Italian so an Italian journalist asked him a rapid-fire question in Italian and Buttigieg had to admit "I don't understand".

Was open when he first popped up on the scene. His time as South Bend Mayor wasn’t all that impressive, but his ambition and the way that others (per his Hollywood publicist) spoke of him, he was portrayed as some boy wonder with huge aspirations.

Now after watching the Biden admin carefully, I have come to the conclusion that he is no boy wonder.

He is hugely thirsty and uses his gift of gab to climb the proverbial political ladder.

There is NO there THERE for Pete Buttigieg.

by Anonymousreply 363October 21, 2021 4:09 PM

One thing that really turned me against Pete was after the mass shooting at the Walmart in El Paso. His rival Beto O'Rourke came from El Paso. So what does Pete tweet? "My Grandma once took me to the shopping center where the shooting took place." Well, the shooting took place at the Walmart, not a shopping center but Pete had to lay 'claim' to being personally aggrieved by the shooting in El Paso. It had to be All About Pete. He's such a narcissist.

Another time he went to a hospital for a photo op with a man with a terminal illness. And all he talked about was visiting his father in the hospital and how affected he was by that. He's a sociopath like Trump. If you ain't talking about him, he ain't listening.

by Anonymousreply 364October 21, 2021 4:22 PM

I’ve come to a similar conclusion, R364, but from observance of other things relating to Buttigieg.

To his credit, he is shrewd.....but calculating and cold. Yes, perhaps a narcissist (talk to the folks at the US border who witnessed his “tour” (aka photo ops) there. He hides it well although I do believe Buttigieg is the Dem version of more overt Tom Cotton or Josh Hawley (all the “awe-shucks” military Midwesterners with Ivy pedigrees....)

For all their foibles, do believe there are Dem politicians that have empathy (Biden, Beto and likely Warren).

by Anonymousreply 365October 21, 2021 6:56 PM

For people bragging about Petes Language "skills".....His MOTHER was a linguist. She was probably spoon feeding him spanish when he was 6....Look at College Pete = That fat slobby loser wasn't running to classes. Buttigieg has no skills beyond Narcissism...My theory on Pete is after 2022 and Dems lose big--Biden will announce he will not run in 2024 and then Pete (stupidly) thinks he will have the same cakewalk he had the first time he ran for President, and will announce his 2024 run. By then Kamala and Amy will be ready to mop whats left of him up.

by Anonymousreply 366October 22, 2021 12:27 AM

Is it true FOX NEWS is working on a Buttigieg Holiday Movie called "The Gay Who Stole Christmas"?..........

by Anonymousreply 367October 22, 2021 12:29 AM

EVERYONE in politics is a narcissist. Prove me wrong. Why is he being singled out?

by Anonymousreply 368October 22, 2021 12:32 AM

[quote]I'm biliingual. Lived in France for 30 years

The French hate everyone who is not French and can not speak it perfectly. They will actually ignore you like they cant make out a work your are saying. Your response is typical snotty and French attitude.

by Anonymousreply 369October 22, 2021 12:36 AM

WHAT has Buttigieg ever done for the LGBTQ Community? Has he protested? Did he picket for gay marriage? Did he ever lift a fucking finger to help any of us? Even his documentary is about HIMSELF!!....Not the struggles any of us have been thru. What is Pete a trailblazer of? Certainly not anything that required participation....NY POST continues to mop up Miss Pete...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370October 22, 2021 12:44 AM

R368 he's being single out because of his repulsive Pinnochio face and Chastain.

by Anonymousreply 371October 22, 2021 12:51 AM

Pete doesn't resemble Pinocchio but he is the spitting image of Howdy Doody!

by Anonymousreply 372October 22, 2021 1:05 AM

OP his hole can only fit so much so I'd say no!

by Anonymousreply 373October 22, 2021 6:54 AM

[quote]Even his documentary

Generally speaking, when you do a documentary about your life it's about yourself. You are a Dip Shit.

by Anonymousreply 374October 22, 2021 7:43 AM

[quote]WHAT has Buttigieg ever done for the LGBTQ Community?

How about being the first OPENLY GAY man to run for President and make it onto the national stage? Not hiding in a closet like all the gay Repugs that come out after they get elected. You may not think that's much as a Russian Troll or some drop out whore from Lipstick Alley but it meant a lot to a lot of gay people.

by Anonymousreply 375October 22, 2021 7:48 AM

R375 Pete was invented by publicist Lis Smith, Zuckerberg, TV executives at MSNBC and Fox News. People tend to forget how much publicity Pete got from having a Town Hall on Fox News. It was the ultimate soft-ball event, totally choreographed to make Pete look like he appealed to conservatives and Fox wouldn't attack him. It was of course a set-up because Pete would be the easiest Democrat to take down (gay and zero relevant experience).

Pete's not going anywhere with his resume of small-town mayor and bungling the low-on-the-totem-pole job at Transportation but I do hope he has opened the door for serious gay candidates like Maloney and Polis to consider a run.

by Anonymousreply 376October 22, 2021 4:39 PM

Strange how things happen in threes. Goodbye Baldwin, Biden and Buttigieg

by Anonymousreply 377October 22, 2021 10:56 PM

Sexy SS 2022 new look: SpecAppeal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378June 3, 2022 7:08 PM

Putting his Appeal to good U$$$$E

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379June 29, 2022 1:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!