Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fuck every single one of you trying to shit on America

I have said it before and I will continue to say it for as long as our butthurt allies in Europe continue to talk shit. And yes, we know it's mainly Europeans who come here to talk shit.

Even though its OUR goddamn defense alliance that upholds their sovereignty, they are so demoralized by their countries' lack of influence, and so bent out of shape that the world no longer revolves around Europe (and never will again), that they can only resort to trollery as a last ditch source of civic pride.

Well those are empty calories, Europeans because America is here to stay. We are certainly never going to be surpassed by any northern European country, that's for sure.

And yes, the United States equals America. Period.

by Anonymousreply 25October 16, 2021 3:56 PM

Poor OP just got his ass handed to him on another thread and is now reverting to tantrums and jingoism.

by Anonymousreply 1October 14, 2021 11:49 PM

You sound triggered, bubbe. Eat a cookie, you'll feel better.

by Anonymousreply 2October 14, 2021 11:50 PM

So should we just disband NATO then, OP - or should I say Boris?

by Anonymousreply 3October 14, 2021 11:50 PM

Ugh, get over yourself, OP.

by Anonymousreply 4October 14, 2021 11:51 PM

[quote] And yes, we know it's mainly Europeans who come here to talk shit.

I don't think so Mary - it's the Americans who talk down America on this site and considering I should think this site is 80% Americans, you need to take this into consideration as well.

by Anonymousreply 5October 14, 2021 11:51 PM

Amurica is the greatest country on Earth. It gives me all muh freedoms.

by Anonymousreply 6October 14, 2021 11:52 PM

In related news Americans are the most thin-skinned snowflakes on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 7October 14, 2021 11:52 PM

OP (at center) and her sisters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 14, 2021 11:52 PM

I'm going to quote the last comment I made in the thread about Texas requiring schools to teach both perspectives of the Holocaust (accommodate Holocaust denial):

[quote]So… in Texas abortion is all but banned, Covid vaccine mandates are banned, the LGBTQ youth suicide hotline is banned and now history is banned?

I don't know what OP is whining about but this country is in trouble.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2021 12:01 AM

I am CONCERNED!

by Anonymousreply 10October 15, 2021 12:03 AM

We all laugh at you behind your back. We’re not much better, but at least we’re not you. x

by Anonymousreply 11October 15, 2021 12:04 AM

[quote]We all laugh at you behind your back. We’re not much better, but at least we’re not you.

that's horrid talk.

[quote]RhodaBorrocks (on behalf of the UK)

and that is as well and not true

by Anonymousreply 12October 15, 2021 12:07 AM

I don't think people laugh so much as groan. The "greatest nation on earth" is imploding and it gives every appearance of being irretrievable. God knows who we have to put up with next.

by Anonymousreply 13October 15, 2021 12:11 AM

Miss, with all due respect I have my own problems.

by Anonymousreply 14October 15, 2021 12:14 AM

The only way America will survive is if the malignancy known as Trump, Trumpism and the GQP gets vanquished. They have no business in the future of America if we are going to go anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 15October 15, 2021 12:16 AM

Get. Her.

by Anonymousreply 16October 15, 2021 12:19 AM

Get her who, R16?

by Anonymousreply 17October 15, 2021 8:54 PM

Does that include border Czar Kamala Harris who derided Columbus and the devastation his voyage inflicted on indigenous people?

by Anonymousreply 18October 15, 2021 9:15 PM

Jesus, OP. Calm the fuck down. You sound like an idiot and a Trumper. Oh, wait...that's redundant.

by Anonymousreply 19October 15, 2021 9:52 PM

Take a seat, r18, and read this. If you do (which you won’t), you might even learn something.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 15, 2021 10:00 PM

If the U.S. were all that OP wants us to think it is (or even half that), he wouldn't have his red white and blue panties in such an awful twist.

by Anonymousreply 21October 15, 2021 10:32 PM

R8

Here's the Randy Rainbow version, Very humorous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 15, 2021 10:41 PM

R20 I won't read it. Kamala Harris seems to be trying to highlight past wrongs while ignoring current federal problems. After she's VP maybe should could write a book until then get busy bitch!

by Anonymousreply 23October 16, 2021 2:14 AM

^she could or should

by Anonymousreply 24October 16, 2021 2:19 AM

Were those cheesy little girls really at a rally? How very North Korean.

by Anonymousreply 25October 16, 2021 3:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!