Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Loudon County School Board has a lot to answer for: Trans student sexual attacks proving to be real in their schools.

Loudon Country School Board has a lot to answer for.

The parent arrested at the June 22 meeting which discussed proposed changes to school policies regarding trans students was the father of the 14 year old girl allegedly raped by a trans girl aka boy in the girls' bathroom just a month earlier. He has since been charged with forcible anal sodomy and forcible fellatio.

When the father (Scott Smith) was called to the school at the time of his daughter's sexual attack he was told the school intended to handle the matter in-house rather than report it to the police. They have that discretion now since summer of 2020. The father was furious and the principal called the police. When the police arrived they heard the father and daughter out and opted not to arrest him. Instead the girl went to the hospital for a sexual assault examination. The results showed she had been raped and DNA results later proved more evidence.

The trans girl aka boy was quietly transferred to another Loudon Country school. He was 14 at the time and is now 15.

The father went to the June 22 school board meeting to find out what they were doing to ensure the safety of girls like his daughter and to object to their proposed trans policies. He was not there about Critical Race Theory.

At that board meeting there was a dog and pony show about how there had never been any sexual assaults in bathrooms in Loudon County schools and several board members and some school official gave testimony about how this was fear just a myth including reading some misleading Time magazine article into the record about there being no proof that trans students were more likely to assault others than "cis student" (not sexual assaults mind you, just assaults), the father became enraged and wanted to speak up to rebut that.

A pro trans activist, Jackie Schworm, who positioned herself near the father and mother of the alleged victim started harassing the mother and then told the father she knew about his daughter's claims and said she was lying and that she would dox the father and destroy his business. She said these things in front of others. I think he may be a plumber. The police present were trying to calm everyone but at some point the father moved toward the activist and he was grabbed by police and thrown to the ground and arrested. The video is on the net and on youtube. Though Youtube has taken down some videos discussing it. Youtube can be like twitter when it comes to this.

The picture of the father being arrested was used in the media in talking about the threats to school board members by extremists and was used by some school association and by the head of the Loudon School Board to ask Merrick Garland to protect them from terrorist parents. No context at all was given about this incident which didn't even involve any altercation with the school board. It was portrayed as some right wing opponents to CRT. In fact as soon as the school board recognized the father and mother were trying to speak they immediately shut down the meeting leaving many parents scheduled to speak unable to voice their opinions. The school board declared the meeting an unauthorized meeting.

On the video of her husband's arrest you can hear the mother loudly saying several times but my daughter was raped in the bathroom.

Fast forward ahead and the father is convicted of disorderly conduct which he is now trying to appeal. The Loudon School Board voted August 11 to approve all the changes for trans students. The DNA comes back positive for the sexual predator in a skirt.

The trans girl was on home confinement with GPS. The DA asked he be released. He began school at another Loudon County School and promptly sexually attacked a girl at the new school on October 6. He is now in custody and was formally charged with at least the first alleged victim's assault. Maybe the second incident but these are juveniles so it is difficult to get all the information.

And I am sure the trans community will now say this kid was never trans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137October 20, 2021 12:40 PM

Gee, it's almost like male human beings, in general, are physically much stronger than female human beings, in general, and therefore do not belong in women's/girls' intimate spaces. When TRAs argue against this scientifically documented fact (sports), aren't they telling female rape victims, "You COULD fight off your attackers, but you choose not to"?

by Anonymousreply 1October 14, 2021 7:18 PM

So I guess the rapist was white? I'm sure if he was Black that would be one of the first things mentioned in any reports of this.

by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2021 6:54 PM

Just a sex pest with a new twist on an old formula. Just like the outrage!

by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2021 7:06 PM

"Sex pest"? Fuck off with your Benny Hill euphemisms, R3. This male student RAPED two female students. He is a rapist.

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2021 1:35 PM

[quote] This male student RAPED two female students. He is a rapist.

Excuse me? It's is MA'AM!

Once again, it is MA'AM!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2021 1:40 PM

Poor girls. But the people incandescent about the behavior of the boy in the dress don’t give a shit about all the girls assaulted by boys in trousers, i.e. 99.9% of assaults. Hypocrites.

by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2021 2:23 PM

Not true, R6. And with self ID, anyone can enter any female space by simply claiming to identify as a woman, making women and girls even less safe than they already are.

If I had a daughter and had no choice but to send her to school, she would go armed. I'm not kidding.

by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2021 3:55 PM

[quote] Poor girls. But the people incandescent about the behavior of the boy in the dress don’t give a shit about all the girls assaulted by boys in trousers, i.e. 99.9% of assaults. Hypocrites.

So we should just ignore these incidents— which prove that women are justified in being concerned about self-ID being used by males to enter women-only spaces—because those saying “We told you so” aren’t sufficiently angry about other sexual assaults?

by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2021 4:08 PM

[quote] So I guess the rapist was white? I'm sure if he was Black that would be one of the first things mentioned in any reports of this.

Actually local word by those who know the parties are saying the alleged rapist is black. I can't confirm this chatter.

Local chatter also says the Loudon County Commonwealth's Attorney (Va prosecutors) is friendly with a number of school board members. It is she who asked the court for the alleged rapist's conditions of confinement to be lifted and that he be allowed to attend school. Where he did it again. Allegedly.

by Anonymousreply 9October 16, 2021 4:17 PM

R5 sweet jesus

by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2021 5:03 PM

Lol R10!

You've never seen "her" video before?

Read the comments at the bottom. They're hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 11October 16, 2021 5:06 PM

Trans is beautiful!

by Anonymousreply 12October 16, 2021 5:07 PM

R9 I don't believe that.

#1. When the perps are Black, regardless of age, that information leaks out. They'll charge them as an adult to justify putting it out there.

#2 Look at the structure around it. Do you really think Loudoun County would have "transgender policy" to accommodate a Black student?

#3 I've seen nothing but White people stick up for the rapist. MSM would be in his neighborhood talking to Black people to show he's Black.

#4 Loudoun County would have demanded that the Black kid be locked up after the first rape. There would not have been a 2d.

#5 Unless it is Dwayne Wade (or some other Black celebrity) I can't imagine a Black BOY wearing a dress to school. Culturally it would be VERY unusual.

#6 This sounds very much like entitled White boy behavior.

by Anonymousreply 13October 16, 2021 5:08 PM

R5 This looks like an SNL skit. Do Trans people really think it helps their cause when they behave this way?

by Anonymousreply 14October 16, 2021 5:12 PM

Forced anal sodomy - must have been incredibly painful for this poor girl.

by Anonymousreply 15October 16, 2021 5:16 PM

Woke Virginians really hate this story not because two girls were raped but that it might bring out more republican voters. Calling parents terrorists for being concerned about their children's safety isn't the smartest thing the Biden administration has done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 16, 2021 5:45 PM

R16 Gurl, If you are gonna post things behind a paywall than you need to cut and paste the article for comments.

Second you are spouting GOP spin (i.e lies).

Biden never said parents could not be involved at School Board Meetings.

Are you aware of what is going on at some of these meetings? Doctors getting smacked because people don't wanna wear masks.

Finally, Critical Race Theory is a course taught in law school. It is not being taught in high school or grade school. Fox News likes to present the father of the girl assaulted by the trans girl (boy) as Critical Race Theory. It is two separate issues.

by Anonymousreply 17October 16, 2021 6:08 PM

Loudon County School Board

Diversity in action

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 16, 2021 6:25 PM

One of those School Board members has died. She was replaced by a "moderate" Republican. And another has resigned. There have been some awful threats. The Sheriff is on the defensive. It's a cluster fuc$.

by Anonymousreply 19October 16, 2021 6:37 PM

Trankids still largely a white middle class phenomenon. No blacks and ethnic minorities parents willing to spend money to physically and mentally damaged their own kids while insist they do it for "love".

by Anonymousreply 20October 16, 2021 6:40 PM

R20 I think the kids who are racial minorities just do what they can with clothing and make-up but as you wrote their parents either don't or can't pay for all the meds and surgeries that wealthy parents pay for. I think the non white kids are the lucky ones in this regard.

by Anonymousreply 21October 16, 2021 6:43 PM

Thank God we are stopping the scourge of cross-dressing toilet rapists so that our girls and women can be raped in the natural way, by boys and men, on public transport.

by Anonymousreply 22October 16, 2021 6:52 PM

Please note that the correct spelling is “LOUDOUN” County.

by Anonymousreply 23October 16, 2021 6:55 PM

R7, you are being ridiculous. Arming your daughter at school? Ludicrous. And no R8 I am not in any way making excuses for this attack. Unlike those obsessed with the danger from transgender kids, I realise that the overwhelming majority of the huge number of assaults in schools are committed by avowedly hetero males. And very little is done: after all, some of the boys are football stars, can’t jeopardise their college scholarships.

by Anonymousreply 24October 16, 2021 6:58 PM

These "trans girls" are hetero males, dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 25October 16, 2021 7:02 PM

Why doesn't NOW and other feminist groups organize a nationwide strike of women and girls in schools and workplaces to oppose these unsafe edicts and dangerous policies that are forced on women. Don't they really care about WOMEN's rights? What are these organizations doing on this front?

by Anonymousreply 26October 16, 2021 7:10 PM

You beat me to it, R25. R24, do you really think ANY teenage gay males are sexually assaulting girls in formerly female-only spaces? Come on. And no, I don't give a flying fuck how these criminals "present".

R26, a whole lotta nothing, that's what.

by Anonymousreply 27October 16, 2021 7:13 PM

You all do know the rapist being trans is irrelevant, yes?

School bathroom doors can be opened by anyone. The doors don't have some magic ability to stay shut if a male or male-ID'ing person pushes on them.

Just because the trans person is generally allowed to be in the girls bathroom didn't make that attack any more "special" than when sports male jocks attack lower grade boys in the locker room and sodomize them with a broom handle.

by Anonymousreply 28October 16, 2021 7:20 PM

THIS NEVER HAPPENED!!! LIES ALL LIES!!!!

Now keep your eyes on the pocket watch and you will start to feel very sleepy….

by Anonymousreply 29October 16, 2021 7:20 PM

R13, I'm just repeating what I read. I made that clear.

Admittedly I never considered the kid might be black or brown. I also assumed it was a white boy but that probably says more about me and my stereotypes. Your other points about why it could never be a black kid is full of stereotypes.

The entire trans movement is “entitled boy behavior.”

There are laws that govern moving juveniles up to adult court. He was 14 at the 1st offense in May and was 15 by the time of the 2d offense in Oct. That's probably not old enough for these offenses to be in adult court. If he were black it would make no difference.

Your understanding of the county and the milieu is very outdated. There are very rabid activists for both the trans agenda and CRT in Loudon. I don't think they represent the majority though. But Loudoun is not some backward Southern county.

The kids was on home detention with ankle monitor until the prosecutor – who is close to board members who are pushing the trans agenda – is the one who requested that the boy be released so he could return to school.

by Anonymousreply 30October 16, 2021 8:21 PM

[quote] Just because the trans person is generally allowed to be in the girls bathroom didn't make that attack any more "special"

Yes it does for girls. A boy entering would be thrown out immediately. Normally girls would be alert the second they saw a guy in there. It would be a but more difficult to take someone by surprise. A girl would not make herself vulnerable if she were aware of an intruder and probably leave asap.

Assaults by others and in different situations are nothing more than whataboutism.

Stop diminishing the risks to girls and women.

by Anonymousreply 31October 16, 2021 8:24 PM

Agreed R31. R28, that's such a horribly misguided take on the situation. It's shockingly underdeveloped in terms of logic.

That said, I tend to be live and let live about the trans/bathroom debate. The vast majority of transwomen aren't predators. It does kind of suck they have to get lumped in with the few who either are. But that's life. Not fair, but what is?

The easiest way to solve this problem? No self-ID. That way the straight evil guys who use trans as a smokescreen to do what straight evil guys do will be, well, smoked out in large part.

But, of course, to make this happen TRA will have to admit that some bad people use trans as a smoke screen to begin with. And that self-ID opens up so many shitty things (like this situation) that need not be opened. Just eliminate self-ID. But TRA refuse to do that. So, nothing will get resolved.

by Anonymousreply 32October 16, 2021 8:48 PM

R30 I am curious as to where you read that. Can you post the content and ad d the link?

And no. I was not stereotyping anyone or anything. A stereotype is defined as: a widely held but fixed and oversimplified image or idea of a particular type of person or thing.

What I did is looked at the facts we have, added some assumptions and reached a conclusion. That is not stereotyping. It is an opinion which is what most of DL is.

I am very familiar with Loudoun County VA and those demographics, and trans activism so I have more information than probably the average person here on DL which gives me more confidence in my opinion than others.

The laws of the state of VA, the specific crime a person is charged with, prosecutorial discretion all play a part in whether a person is charged as an adult. There are decisions in every step of the process. It is not cookie cutter.

I admittedly don't know for certain the race of the trans person involved here, but I will eat my hat if this is a Black person. I feel that confident based on the way this is shaking out that this person is not Black.

So I guess we will all have to wait and see - unless someone on DL has PROOF one way or the other.

by Anonymousreply 33October 16, 2021 8:50 PM

Wait. If a child is raped on school property, it’s not a police matter?

Oh hell no.

by Anonymousreply 34October 16, 2021 9:07 PM

Uh, if a crime is committed and race is not mentioned, the perp is black.

by Anonymousreply 35October 16, 2021 9:08 PM

R13 You are such a frustrated racist bitch, shut the fuck up. Nobody cares about your rabid anti white issues. People are talking about a rape here, and you without any empathy for the victim, can only type about your white complex.

by Anonymousreply 36October 16, 2021 9:56 PM

[quote] And no [R8] I am not in any way making excuses for this attack.

Yes you are.

by Anonymousreply 37October 16, 2021 10:10 PM

[quote] The vast majority of transwomen aren't predators.

The vast majority of men aren't predators. I still don't want them allowed in my bathrooms and women's only spaces.

We have a right to privacy & dignity in the more intimate and vulnerable moments of our lives. We can't possibly know which men or trans persons are predators or not predators.

Some of you are just not getting it. I know you're trying but this is something you will just need to trust that women know and you probably can't possibly know.

by Anonymousreply 38October 16, 2021 10:40 PM

DL has no dog in this fight.

by Anonymousreply 39October 16, 2021 10:45 PM

[quote]he was told the school intended to handle the matter in-house rather than report it to the police

[quote]The trans girl aka boy was quietly transferred to another Loudon Country school

[quote]some school official gave testimony about how this was fear just a myth

How very Catholic Church of them

by Anonymousreply 40October 16, 2021 10:51 PM

[quote] I was not stereotyping anyone or anything. A stereotype is defined as: a widely held but fixed and oversimplified image or idea of a particular type of person or thing.

That's exactly what you were doing. All over the place.

Here's the law on juveniles at the link. They can be transferred over to adult court at 14 and this case looks like it easily could have. The other requirements and procedures for transfer are the same in Virginia as they are anywhere else. Especially in light of the 2d allegations under practically the same circumstances in such a short time span.

Note it is the prosecutor who initiates the request for the transfer to adult court. This prosecutor doesn't seem to want to take this case very seriously. Hence her request to release the kid and have him put in another school. They need some better expert advice on sexual offender behavior.

by Anonymousreply 41October 16, 2021 10:53 PM

^^^ at R41 oops forgot to post the link for Va juvenile transfers to adult court.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42October 16, 2021 10:54 PM

Surprise Anal !

by Anonymousreply 43October 16, 2021 11:00 PM

R43, yea did this kid actually rape her anally? I was pretty gobsmacked when I read the actual charges. This is a bridge too far for a kid that age. And he did it again. He does not have a good future.

by Anonymousreply 44October 16, 2021 11:10 PM

Horrible. I'm surprised this story is not making more news. The idiot insane adults allowing the Trans brigade to invade women's spaces are responsible for this...

As it has been said before, Gays, stay far away from the Trans movement. It's toxic, at times criminal. Don't let anyone associate you with this mess

by Anonymousreply 45October 16, 2021 11:20 PM

[quote I'm surprised this story is not making more news.

I'm not a bit surprised. It's amazing it got as much coverage as it has. As it was they spun this against the parents for weeks until the school board's story finally became fell apart.

One it puts trans "kids" in a bad light.

Two it puts the woke school board in a bad light.

Three it energizes republicans against McAuliffe who sided with one and two against the concerns of the parents

And finally and most significantly it had the Biden administration threatening to treat as terrorists parents who unremarkably disagree with the school policies that not only permitted but made this inevitable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46October 16, 2021 11:46 PM

I also think not a lot was said because the father was facing his disorderly charge for which he was convicted. He would have been advised not to discuss it before trial.

He actually seemed like a reasonable decent guy. I watched a few of his interviews on youtube.

The father, Scott Smith, is fund raising to appeal the conviction. Wow they've raised almost $60k. Good for them. I can't link to it but it's easy to search via his wife's name Jessica Smith

by Anonymousreply 47October 16, 2021 11:54 PM

R41 You are one dumb mother fucker! Did I not tell you it is within the prosecutor's discretion on how to charge this? Go back and read my previous posts. I am done dealing with your dumbass!

by Anonymousreply 48October 17, 2021 12:01 AM

R36 You sound like a fucking rapist your damn self! That is probably the only way you can get laid huh? You disgruntled racist ass bitch! It's not our fault that raping and serial killing is in your "blood." Fuckin perverted trash! HAHAHAHA!

by Anonymousreply 49October 17, 2021 12:04 AM

[quote] Schools reported nearly 15,000 total incidents of sexual violence in the 2017-18 school year, a 55-percent increase from the 2015-16 school year.

It seems women are 15,000 times more likely to be assaulted by cis-persons in high schools than trans-persons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50October 17, 2021 12:13 AM

[quote] It seems women are 15,000 times more likely to be assaulted by cis-persons in high schools than trans-persons.

It's the same category.

by Anonymousreply 51October 17, 2021 12:26 AM

In other words, people born male are committing most of the assaults on women. Trans women are people that are biological male.

People pushing Trans propaganda are misogynist at heart.

by Anonymousreply 52October 17, 2021 12:30 AM

WAX MY BALLS!!

by Anonymousreply 53October 17, 2021 12:32 AM

You care so much about women and girls you want to protect them from 1 attack and leave them vulnerable to 15,000 because "propaganda." Got it.

by Anonymousreply 54October 17, 2021 12:39 AM

Because school boys have never touched school girls 'inappropriately" until trans were allowed in.

by Anonymousreply 55October 17, 2021 12:43 AM

Men are the problem R54. I know your misogyny does not allow you to care for women, any woman, but as much as it wounds you men commit most of the assaults on women. Across the world, in any country, in any society...

It was multiple attacks btw, but you know that already. I understand you do not care for women at all, but to deliberately misrepresent this case? "Oh it was just one attack..."

Oh yeah, just one insignificant rape R54.

by Anonymousreply 56October 17, 2021 12:55 AM

You're denial about this is tedious R55. Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 57October 17, 2021 12:59 AM

Of course they have always tried r55 - which is precisely why the girls need to be protected and have their own spaces, where the biological boys can't get in.

by Anonymousreply 58October 17, 2021 1:00 AM

If we can just make up what the other feels and thinks and says, Oracle, then I can pretend you are a serial killer who eats babies and that's why you believe that 15,000 sexual assaults are just fine and dandy as long as they are committed by cis-men.

by Anonymousreply 59October 17, 2021 1:01 AM

[quote] which is precisely why the girls need to be protected and have their own spaces, where the biological boys can't get in

Where is that exactly?

by Anonymousreply 60October 17, 2021 1:02 AM

The extremists have taken over the Progressive movement. They are going to cause a schism and consequent weakening of the movement that will likely move societies politically to the center-right, rather than just a moderate-center. In the shorter term, the backlash to what these extremists are doing might be to move politically to the harder right, rather than stopping at center-right initially.

The forcible, unwanted association of the Trans 'T' with the LGB name will hurt us in real ways. The dislike of the Trans nonsense will attach to us in the minds of many, a lot of whom already dislike us for whatever illogical thinking. Convincing many people that we are all 'perverts' will not take much.

If the progressives don't put a brake on this NOW, support for progressive politicians and parties will wane.

Politically, I'm now at the point where support for this Trans BS is a make or break issue.

If a politician or organization supports the Self-ID stuff, the T's in women's spaces, the transitioning of children, the mandatory use of pronouns, etc, I will NOT support that pol/org. Instead, I will look very closely at supporting their opponents; and I have always been financially active in my support. I'm going to become even more so relative to this issue.

by Anonymousreply 61October 17, 2021 1:05 AM

In the bathrooms and changing rooms, r60, as if you didn't know.

by Anonymousreply 62October 17, 2021 1:05 AM

I totally agree, r61, and we should make sure the politicians know this and they have lost our votes as a result of their shitty support for this trans lunacy.

by Anonymousreply 63October 17, 2021 1:06 AM

[quote] In the bathrooms and changing rooms, [R60], as if you didn't know.

Except that men get into them all the time. as you well know.

by Anonymousreply 64October 17, 2021 1:07 AM

[quote] I totally agree, [R61], and we should make sure the politicians know this and they have lost our votes as a result of their shitty support for this trans lunacy.

So you will instead vote for people who want forced conversion therapy, no rights for gay people, and fascism for all? Makes complete sense.

by Anonymousreply 65October 17, 2021 1:08 AM

What’s the difference, ultimately?

by Anonymousreply 66October 17, 2021 1:13 AM

R65, transitioning children is gay conversion therapy.

I'm in the UK where there are no politicians who support gay conversion therapy. Are there many politicians advocating gay conversion therapy in the US or other countries? Which politicians are arguing that gay people should have no rights?

Trans ideology is a far bigger threat to the same-sex attracted today than these imaginary right-wing politicians that the trans activists keep trying to conjure up but who don't actually exist in the real world. The trans cult, with their demand for total obedience, are the true fascists.

by Anonymousreply 67October 17, 2021 1:21 AM

R67, who on this thread argued for transitioning children?

[quote] Are there many politicians advocating gay conversion therapy in the US or other countries?

The previous Vice President of the United States.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68October 17, 2021 1:24 AM

R68 is saying loudon school board is pence?

Ok gurrrrrrl

by Anonymousreply 69October 17, 2021 1:26 AM

[quote] [R68] is saying loudon school board is pence?

Are you brain-damaged? R67 didn't believe any politician was advocating gay conversion therapy. I showed him a very prominent one who does.

by Anonymousreply 70October 17, 2021 1:28 AM

Lol

by Anonymousreply 71October 17, 2021 1:30 AM

R68, Mike Pence is not advocating gay conversion therapy. Anyone who supports transitioning for children is a supporter of gay conversion therapy.

You have not managed to give any proof of a politician who advocates for gay conversion therapy, even less so proof of a currently active politician standing on an electoral platform that advocates gay conversion therapy.

by Anonymousreply 72October 17, 2021 2:21 AM

Because the priority is not the poor girl who was raped, or the fact that letting men into female bathrooms removes the only safe space women and girls have in public, the priority is mentioning the fact the rapist is trans?

You make me sick, R287.

by Anonymousreply 73October 17, 2021 2:32 AM

[quote]He has since been charged with forcible anal sodomy and forcible fellatio.

Nothing to add.

by Anonymousreply 74October 17, 2021 2:36 AM

The sexes were NOT meant to intermingle as much as they do in contemporary society. Not meant to be educated together, compete against each other, or work in the same occupations.

Modernity is oppressive and full of apostasy. REJECT MODERNITY AND REPENT OR YOU TOO WILL BE DAMNED!

by Anonymousreply 75October 17, 2021 2:39 AM

People have sex everywhere (including public restrooms) and people can get raped everywhere (including public restrooms).

However, Public Restrooms are designed based on genitalia. There are no urinals in Women's restrooms because they don't have dicks.

Women's restrooms were DESIGNED to be a no dick zone to protect people with pussies and there are reasons for that!

Restrooms are private and pussies are out when using the restroom which makes people with pussies very vulnerable to an attack.

In this situation, trans people have rights, but they do not eclipse the rights & safety of people with pussies. Their voices need to be heard.

Trans people wanna be able to just walk into a women's restroom, whip their dick out and take a piss but there are other considerations.

W & M Restrooms are engrained in our culture and for valid reasons.

I'm not sure what the answer is, but this can't just be forced on people.

by Anonymousreply 76October 17, 2021 3:13 PM

The solution is simple.

Any XY who has been surgically castrated and calls himself female should be allowed to use bathrooms for XXs.

Any XY who has testicles/penis uses the restrooms for XYs.

It is better to just use the biological terms of XX and XY. No need to self identify. Have balls/dick no matter what you call yourself --> pee and shit with the other guys.

by Anonymousreply 77October 17, 2021 6:41 PM

[quote]DL has no dog in this fight.

R39 - did you hatch from an egg? Do you not have a mother, sisters, aunts, female friends?

by Anonymousreply 78October 17, 2021 6:45 PM

R78, to say nothing of a sense of justice.

by Anonymousreply 79October 17, 2021 6:56 PM

The prosecutor in Loudoun is very liberal. She lets a lot of things go. Including men who beat up/abuse their wives. She was getting a lot of heat for it in the last couple of months. I doubt she will be elected again. For the most part, Judges here are conservative. The Sherriff is a bud of Trump. He was invited to the White House for every law and order event. Loudoun voted - by a good majority - for Biden.

It's complicated.

by Anonymousreply 80October 17, 2021 7:27 PM

So here’s the thing. What is to stop any man (or boy) going into any women’s restroom or locker room and raping someone. Nothing.

by Anonymousreply 81October 17, 2021 7:43 PM

Until the guy upthread tried to make this about race I hadn't once considered the melanin in this story. There are multiple local and national issues more concrete than that, all enabled or triggered by the arrogance and dishonesty of the woke all white school board.

by Anonymousreply 82October 17, 2021 7:51 PM

Oh please one kid attacks another. Happens all the time. George Floyd committed a bunch of crimes and is now a hero for it.

by Anonymousreply 83October 17, 2021 7:54 PM

R81, that’s not quite true. A woman can protest and call security if a man enters a woman’s bathroom. She can’t do that with someone who claims to be a trans woman.

by Anonymousreply 84October 17, 2021 8:00 PM

Sure, men can get into women's spaces, but the point is that women can complain and have them remove. With self-ID women can no longer do that and if they feel scared and complain, THEY are asked to leave.

by Anonymousreply 85October 17, 2021 8:11 PM

[quote] Any XY who has been surgically castrated and calls himself female should be allowed to use bathrooms for XXs.

Except men are still more violent than women even castrated and even with lowered testosterone. It's still way more than a woman's level. They are still stronger than the average woman.

And those who have certain paraphilias will still attack women using something other than their dicks.

We don't want them in our spaces. They pose an unacceptable risk.

by Anonymousreply 86October 17, 2021 9:14 PM

R44 not only did he anally rape her but after he raped her he forced her to give him oral sex.

by Anonymousreply 87October 17, 2021 9:22 PM

[quote] The prosecutor in Loudoun is very liberal. She lets a lot of things go. Including men who beat up/abuse their wives.

How is that liberal? She sounds like an idiot.

Nicole Wittmann is her name. Why does she need all those letters? She is a career prosecutor. Here is a composite by someone alarmed by her campaign for election - obviously not a supporter. She was criticizing her opponent because she is a defense attorney. This page makes her look pretty not liberal at all. She must have some particular issues or people she supports and favors, because overall she looks like a typical fascist prosecutor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88October 17, 2021 9:25 PM

R88 The Loudoun Commonwealth Attorney is Buta Biberaj.

Nicole Wittman is a defense attorney. I think she did run for something but she not been elected.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89October 17, 2021 10:56 PM

Why are you all like this? Think about how hellish it would be to obsessively visualize yourself as the opposite gender, to feel intensely uncomfortable and sad all the time. Why can't you just support people who clearly had something happen to them in utero that they have no control over?

by Anonymousreply 90October 17, 2021 10:59 PM

Then they need medical treatment and psychotherapy r90, not to be allowed to go into the girls' restroom to rape away. Are you saying that rapists are born that way because of something that happened in utero? I really can't understand why it's hellish of them not to be able to use the restroom that is designed for their body type.

And how the fuck are you like that? Think about how hellish it must be to be anally raped and then forced to suck the dick that just raped you, at age 14 - probably her first ever sexual experience - and this in a space where she should have every right to feel safe and that there will not be any predators around her. Then to have your case swept under the carpet by the adults in authority who should be caring for you, while your father is then branded a right-wing bigot for trying to stand up for his raped daughter. And this was not the only time that the rapist had raped a girl at school.

Go fuck yourself, you disgusting scum.

by Anonymousreply 91October 17, 2021 11:06 PM

R90 is typical of his ilk - completely lacking in empathy and can only think of how awful it must be for these trans people who are so constantly rejected sexually that they have to rape others to have sex. This is so not their fault! It is due to transphobia!!

by Anonymousreply 92October 17, 2021 11:18 PM

R91 Transitioning is the medical treatment and therapists who see lots of trans people recommend medical transition.

by Anonymousreply 93October 17, 2021 11:20 PM

They used to recommend sacrificing a goat or leeches

by Anonymousreply 94October 17, 2021 11:37 PM

R89, you're absolutely right. I mixed up the candidates. LOL! Thanks for the heads up.

This makes more sense now. I just goggled her and uh oh. Let's see what there is about her.

by Anonymousreply 95October 18, 2021 12:03 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96October 18, 2021 12:37 AM

We've got the transtapo on here saying it's ok for men in pants to rape women so why not a man in a skirt? Yet they claim the man in a skirt is really a woman! They are so fucked up and condescendingly proud like idiot activists.

by Anonymousreply 97October 18, 2021 12:38 AM

This story has gone off like a bomb in the middle of a fight for control of the Loudoun school board. The board will undoubtedly be sued, and may have a number of school board members removed in a campaign led by a Trump supporter. I can’t believe that the board and the prosecutor were so stupid. Actually, I’ve seen enough to know people really are this dense.

by Anonymousreply 98October 18, 2021 12:49 AM

That's the problem. The stupidity of someone like Biberaj gives Trumpers hardcore ammunition.

by Anonymousreply 99October 18, 2021 12:55 AM

It's pure hatred towards women. This is why the Trans brigade cannot understand how anyone could be alarmed about rape. There is an emotional disconnect to human suffering, a lack of empathy towards women: "so what if they get raped? It's just a woman. A lesser human." This is what they are really saying when they throw comments like "it's only one attack" or "you got no dog in this fight."

As if somehow, gay men should not care for the women in their life or the impending backlash that is brewing.

I have said it before, gay men need to cut ties with the association of LGBTQ+ freaks or our rights will suffer as well by the perception that we are part of the problem.

by Anonymousreply 100October 18, 2021 1:06 AM

[quote] The stupidity of someone like Biberaj gives Trumpers hardcore ammunition.

She is just following Terry McAuliffe's lead. Parents have no business dissenting on how the schools educate their children.

by Anonymousreply 101October 18, 2021 1:09 AM

R93, the rapist shit in Loudon County hadn't undergone medical transition. Good point though - only biological males who have had a full medical transition, including losing their dick, should be permitted to use girls' and women's restrooms. Fuck this "gender self-id" shit.

by Anonymousreply 102October 18, 2021 1:18 AM

R90 If an individual is that uncomfortable in their own skin they should seek out a qualified medical profesional and treatment to help them deal with emotions, it’s no different than any other person dealing with anxiety or personal issues.

The world does not have to accommodate the feelings of trans people which is exactly how this fiasco started. Fuck your feelings, trans rights do not get to trample over others.

Enough is enough, people need to start pushing back against the transtapo agenda, it’s dangerous to women and the gay community.

by Anonymousreply 103October 18, 2021 1:18 AM

Oh wow, this story makes liberals seem way out of touch

by Anonymousreply 104October 18, 2021 2:10 AM

[quote]It's pure hatred towards women. This is why the Trans brigade cannot understand how anyone could be alarmed about rape. There is an emotional disconnect to human suffering, a lack of empathy towards women: "so what if they get raped? It's just a woman. A lesser human." This is what they are really saying when they throw comments like "it's only one attack" or "you got no dog in this fight."

THIS pretty much sums it up.

by Anonymousreply 105October 18, 2021 2:20 AM

Lest we forget ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106October 18, 2021 2:21 AM

R106, I just saved that Meme yesterday. Perfection. And reality.

I am kinda sick of having to speak up and say to so many people NO, the gay community is not all supportive of all this T stuff. They are always shocked to hear that. Then I give them a history lesson of the gay community and the Pedos back in the day. NAMBLA in the US and P.I.E. in the UK & Europe.

by Anonymousreply 107October 18, 2021 2:29 AM

What really sucks is that the left is acting this way because they think these fucking T creeps are part of the gay community. The T using us as cover is causing this. If we made it clear they are not part of the gay community, maybe there'd be a chance the left will wake up in time and again stand with science instead of indefensible bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 108October 18, 2021 2:29 AM

Well, I would say that basically people in GENERAL think we are fully behind the T. I agree that if we made it clear we weren't, things may start to change, and that is why the trans go absolutely mental when we make an effort to break away (for example, their response to the LGB alliance). They know that their goodwill relies on their association with LGB and there's no way they're letting go of their cold, hard grip on us.

by Anonymousreply 109October 18, 2021 2:36 AM

LGBT is in peoples heads and will remain so. Unfortunate that we ever had an alliance with them. But then I never thought it would turn on us.

by Anonymousreply 110October 18, 2021 3:33 AM

[quote]Well, I would say that basically people in GENERAL think we are fully behind the T.

Definitely true but the Right hates the gays and the T. The point I was trying to make was that it's the Democrat's support of gays and their wrong belief that the T are part of the gay community that is leading a lot of them to support the insane T cult. They think they are supporting us. They also must secretly think we must have gone insane over the last decade with this T crap but don't want to say anything. We need to make it very, very clear that the transtapo does not represent us or what we want from them.

by Anonymousreply 111October 18, 2021 4:24 AM

[quote] We need to make it very, very clear that the transtapo does not represent us

As long as "LGBT" is one phrase, it does.

by Anonymousreply 112October 18, 2021 4:28 AM

The rabid right wing may hate gays but not all conservatives hate gays. Not that they support all the things the gay community wants but I think that the hate of the Ts transcends (no pun intended) any hate or dislike of gays. Too many conservatives know too many gays on a personal level but trans, that's a bridge too far.

I tend to think people would more than welcome the gay community taking a stand. But of course the "gay" organizations will go on the attack - "gay" organizations which have gone through conversion therapy and turned into all T all the time.

by Anonymousreply 113October 18, 2021 4:40 AM

[quote][R91] Transitioning is the medical treatment and therapists who see lots of trans people recommend medical transition.

No, they actually don't. As august an institution as Johns Hopkins no longer performs "gender affirmation"(!) surgeries to hack off perfectly healthy organs and tissue of gender dysmorphia sufferers. It doesn't help them and is frankly barbaric!

by Anonymousreply 114October 18, 2021 6:07 AM

So glad to see Dr. Bombay join us. Can you imagine this good doctor making more sense than all these transitioner doctors.

Here's something on the topic of these doctors by TT. She has been doing a series on the surgeries as described by the transitioners and the doctors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115October 18, 2021 6:18 AM

Very good point. Gays don't have to endorse every "fetish." And clearly, the gay community is NOT united beyond LGB. Nor should it be.

by Anonymousreply 116October 18, 2021 12:24 PM

R108 You're right. Stuff like this hurts the Democratic Party.

Why does someone's Halloween costume afford them particular rights?

A person could put on anything and claim they have rights to step outside what every sober minded person considers to be societal standards.

Affirming every demand of transsexuals makes liberals look ridiculous and out of touch with the average American.

by Anonymousreply 117October 18, 2021 12:30 PM

Exactly r116 and they literally are trying to make us endorse their fetishes, especially with all this "kink" stuff. Not sure why so-called sex workers are a gay cause, either.

by Anonymousreply 118October 18, 2021 1:13 PM

And now the thread is greyed out. TRAs working overtime.

by Anonymousreply 119October 18, 2021 1:14 PM

The trans excel at shutting down discourse, this is how they get ahead.

by Anonymousreply 120October 18, 2021 2:56 PM

R120, that’s an particularly interesting point when you consider that every other oppressed group has had to argue their case for equal treatment in detail, and frequently over the course of centuries.

by Anonymousreply 121October 18, 2021 3:05 PM

R119 Why is this greyed out? Why does that happen? What does that mean?

by Anonymousreply 122October 18, 2021 4:05 PM

Not grayed out for me yet. You guys up your wussy meter.

by Anonymousreply 123October 18, 2021 5:22 PM

Sure r123, but it's always useful to know just what the tranny crazies are trying to get censored.

by Anonymousreply 124October 18, 2021 5:36 PM

I liked a lot of girlie stuff when I was a boy and loathed sports but never did I have any desire to really be a girl. I really felt I was a guy who had very different interests.

by Anonymousreply 125October 18, 2021 11:19 PM

Good point, R124. I never thought of that.

by Anonymousreply 126October 18, 2021 11:31 PM

I don’t know if there is existing thread for Dave Chappelle’s special, but I watched it last night and it was hysterical. His position is very sensible and mainstream. The negative reaction to it comes from the humorless, perpetually aggrieved. Those people don’t understand comedy and don’t like comedy.

by Anonymousreply 127October 19, 2021 12:34 AM

The backlash against Chappelle is also peak-transing people.

TRAs are their own worst enemy.

by Anonymousreply 128October 19, 2021 12:37 AM

Those crazy trans surgery doctors are very troubling.

People with gender dysphoria need therapy, not surgery.

by Anonymousreply 129October 19, 2021 2:29 AM

Right R128 Trans people are only hurting their own cause.

I think the whole trans thing has gotten so far because everybody loves drag queens. Mainstream watches RuPaul's Drag Race, and a lot of straights even go to drag shows. And who doesn't love watching men in sitcoms and movies in drag as the set up for a joke?

But a lot of people are not understanding that trans is something completely different. Men dressing in drag are primarily doing it for entertainment or as a fetish.

Trans people actually BELIEVE they are the opposite sex. They demand to be considered the opposite sex, as if everyone MUST play into their fantasies. Then some even go as far as wanting to chop off their dicks.

None of this has anything to do with homosexuality, or gay and straight men dressing in drag.

These people should not be getting any special rights. As others have said, they should be getting therapy.

Lashing out at Dave (an ally) has only made people take a more serious look at what trans people are demanding and it is unsettling. This is backfiring on them big time.

When trans people lose the gay community (which is already starting to happen in droves) then they really will be shit out of luck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130October 19, 2021 2:48 AM

I think you boys need to learn once and for all that

There's No Such Thing As a Male Body

And who better to tell you the facts of life but F2M Chase Strangio, a pampered rich girl from a wealthy family in Newton, MA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131October 19, 2021 4:18 AM

This child spills the beans about where she got the idea she was transgender. From her doctor. They are literally recruiting new life long patients for them.

Un-be-fucking-lievable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132October 19, 2021 5:05 AM

This backlash against TransTifa seems to be worrying the Democrats, especially in Virginia. They're now talking about how great being a Liberal is (and it mostly is) by listing numerous things that Liberals are in favor of and what they're against. (They also 'other' any opposition in hateful, violent terms, calling them murderer's, etc.)

But, one thing missing from their argument for supporting Liberal politicians is any discussion of the liberal Democrats supporting this Trans nonsense.

No discussion of Liberals' support of stealth males in female garb forcing their way into women's spaces (including restrooms, locker rooms, sports events, etc). No discussion of laws supporting that insanity. No discussion of the effects of that support, including the rape of adolescent girls in female spaces by these hate-filled, violent, self-indulgent Incel-Trans freaks.

No discussion of screwing up impressionable and undeveloped young minds with this lying about nature and science. (I'm really beginning to wonder about how much money is going from Big Pharma to the Democrat coffers. Could they be selling out the LGB community for political greed?)

No discussion about the Liberals' support of language restrictions being forced on everyone in society. (The language police are also the thought police, and their controls will become more and more restrictive over time.)

As opponents of this T-insanity, our ability to affect elections is where we will have our most power and influence on politicians and parties on this insanity.

As others have mentioned, we have to flood the DNC and various politicians with this message - You are losing 'our' support over this issue!

Stop 'your' support for this irrational extremism. Stand up and loudly support women's most basic right to be safe and free from fear in sex-segregated spaces. Stop supporting the transitioning children; oppose it! Stop the speech-control BS; you look like you're too extreme for the mainstream.

A defeat in the Virginia Governor's race would be a shockwave to the party. I think I will write the DNC and tell them, if they don't speak out loudly and often on these issues, I and my dollars will no longer support them!

And to the mindless 'Boris/MAGAT/sure Jan' trolls: I'll tell you now, so that I don't have to tell you later: Fuck off, T-trolls.

I have been a Liberal (except on Defense issues) my whole life, and I don't care whether you 'believe' it, or not. (You all seem to be graduates of the Wikipedia School for the Stupid, anyway; and most of you haven't even taken off the training wheels when it comes to rational discourse, and that includes some of you so-called 'professors.' You and your ilk offer nothing but comic relief for the sane adults on here.)

(Incidentally, I am a liberal gay man who supports the LGB community, and I have grown completely disgusted by this fantastical TransCrap.)

Dems: Drop the T or lose me!

by Anonymousreply 133October 20, 2021 2:34 AM

They may not be talking about it, bit they are doing it. I had no idea how the local school curriculum had all adopted trans ideology until it was suggested I check it out. There it is on line the school policies of DC, Va & Md. How many parents or citizens were aware of that?

They have been doing a lot undercover so to speak - with little attention until recently. I was not happy when I saw my local library branch planned a drag queen story hour for children. I'm not sure if this actually took place or not.

I hope R133 is right thought and the party realizes they need to rethink this. Unless they just decided to continue quietly.

by Anonymousreply 134October 20, 2021 7:15 AM

Amen R133

Dems always find some off-brand issue to give a full-throated endorsement to right before an election that leaves the rest of the country scratching their heads and saying What The Fuck?

They did it in 2020 with "Defund The Police." Who the fuck came up with that shit? As soon as I heard it I said, this is the stupidest slogan I ever heard. I believe this is the reason Dem margins in congress are so thin and why Joe Manchin's Republican ass is fucking the country over right now!

White "Woke" Social Justice Warriors have a selfish agenda where they claim to speak for for everyone but only speak for themselves.

It seems like trans rights are now the most important thing to SJW and they push it hard despite most people not seeing that as the #1 priority (if at all).

I'm sick of Democrats snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

by Anonymousreply 135October 20, 2021 10:12 AM

I'm looking at the board members photos thanks to r18 and... Wasn't Brenda named Brandon a few years ago ?

by Anonymousreply 136October 20, 2021 10:54 AM

R136 Both Brenda and Leslee look a little sus... 🤔

by Anonymousreply 137October 20, 2021 12:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!