Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Does anyone's gaydar go off on Rep. Tim Ryan?

Or is this just me really needing to get laid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 16, 2021 7:02 AM

I've actually met him a few times. He was my dad's congressman. Pretty sure he's straight. Sadly!

But I do love him. He's exactly what you want a Democrat to be. Great energy, great relatability.

by Anonymousreply 1October 14, 2021 2:11 PM

he's got an incredible rack

by Anonymousreply 2October 14, 2021 2:12 PM

He looks 99 times better than that old FTL creepy daddy who tries too hard to merch himself on DL the other day.

by Anonymousreply 3October 14, 2021 2:20 PM

That's not him in those photos shirtless. That's his head photoshopped on another guys body.

He's got more of a dad bod. I've met him a few times, sadly he didn't ping at all. Nice guy though, very down to earth.

by Anonymousreply 4October 14, 2021 2:20 PM

I forgot to add, he is an LGBTQ ally though. He's from my neck of the woods. I was surprised that he ran for president, I was kind of rooting for him initially even though most people outside of NE Ohio had a clue who he was.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 14, 2021 2:28 PM

I'd be into a threesome with Tim Ryan and Paul Ryan. Of course, Paul would be relegated to the gimp costume and used as a cum dumpster.

by Anonymousreply 6October 14, 2021 2:43 PM

Paul Ryan gets my mussy wet and twitchy. I'd be putty in his hands. My legs get weak just thinking about him.

by Anonymousreply 7October 14, 2021 3:25 PM

Nice try, op, the guy's body in your pictures does not belong to this Tim Ryan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 14, 2021 3:49 PM

A few years ago somebody here casually mentioned that he's been known to fool around in steam rooms.

by Anonymousreply 9October 14, 2021 4:17 PM

and saunas

by Anonymousreply 10October 14, 2021 4:20 PM

R or D? C or UC?

by Anonymousreply 11October 14, 2021 4:27 PM

Ryan. As combative as Biden is passive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 14, 2021 7:09 PM

I wondered the same.

by Anonymousreply 13October 16, 2021 2:05 AM

I prefer his dad bod to OP’s pic.

by Anonymousreply 14October 16, 2021 2:54 AM

Tim Ryan is great. I hope he wins his race for the Senate.

But the OP photo is photoshopped.

by Anonymousreply 15October 16, 2021 7:02 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!