Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Father arrested after toddler finds gun in Paw Patrol backpack and kills mother on Zoom

Of course this happened in Florida

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 14, 2021 1:18 AM

No, no NO!

It's supposed to happen the other way around!

by Anonymousreply 1October 13, 2021 9:31 PM

Hmm, if he put the gun in a Paw Patrol backpack might he have been hoping the child would "accidently" kill the baby mama.

by Anonymousreply 2October 13, 2021 9:34 PM

He must not be white because when white people leave their guns out and tragedy strikes, they get a gofundme

by Anonymousreply 3October 13, 2021 9:52 PM

Tol u I wuz harcore.

by Anonymousreply 4October 13, 2021 9:57 PM

Well done, dad.

by Anonymousreply 5October 13, 2021 9:57 PM

Parents’ names are Veondre and Shamaya. Wanted to save DLers the trouble of leaving white trash comments.

by Anonymousreply 6October 13, 2021 9:58 PM

Here's the old thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 13, 2021 10:06 PM

The mugshot for those speculating above

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 13, 2021 10:11 PM

[quote] Lynn fell backward and never returned to the call, the co-worker told police.

Well I never in all my life. That’s just bad manners!

by Anonymousreply 9October 14, 2021 12:05 AM

This ain't your grandpa's Zoom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 14, 2021 12:08 AM

I for one will be very grateful when that fucking worm head look fades out of black culture. Its so goddam stupid looking.

by Anonymousreply 11October 14, 2021 12:35 AM

Jesus… the most I’m ever worried about on Zoom is getting caught picking my nose, never mind getting shot.

by Anonymousreply 12October 14, 2021 12:39 AM

Told you I was arfcore.

by Anonymousreply 13October 14, 2021 1:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!