Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Erika Jayne’s Reported ’RHOBH’ Salary Was Revealed—and It’ll Be Even Higher if She Returns to the Show

In case you hadn’t noticed, Erika Jayne is going through a lot of legal drama—and now her Real Housewives of Beverly Hills salary has been published in the New York Times.

In a lengthy piece about Erika published this month, the outlet revealed that she made a reported $600,000 for season 11 of the show. Us Weekly further reports that Erika’s salary will doubtlessly increase if she continues with the show amid her legal issues.

Us Weekly also reports that Bravo has been subpoenaed for unaired Real Housewives of Beverly Hills footage ahead of the reunion, with attorney Jay Edelson saying in a statement, “We have all seen Bravo ride the Girardi embezzlement scandal to historically high ratings. For the most part, Andy Cohen and Bravo have protected Erika, paying her—according to reports—as much as $600,000 to be on the show this year while allowing her to cast herself as the primary victim of Tom’s criminality.”

The statement continued to reference the lawsuit Erika and Tom were named in back in December 2020, which claimed they embezzled from settlement funds meant for families of people who died in a 2018 Lion Air Flight 610 plane crash. (Erika’s lawyer Evan Borges responded to this by telling the New York Times that Erika didn’t know anything about what Tom is accused of nor did she know how he managed his firm’s finances. “Erika doesn’t have personal liability for any of those transactions,” Mr. Borges said. Tom declined to comment on the allegations to the New York Times.)

“Although the reunion trailer suggests that Andy is finally going to ask the tough questions of Erika, he is strategically doing so to increase his ratings and make Bravo even more money,” Jay Edelson said. “We believe that Bravo has a legal and moral duty to cooperate in our litigation so the true facts come out and the families of the Lion Air crash victims can get some justice.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 14, 2021 1:00 AM

That's it? Bravo is making a killing off of all the cast members then!

by Anonymousreply 1October 13, 2021 9:18 PM

She can afford a lot of war paint with that.

by Anonymousreply 2October 13, 2021 9:18 PM

She's gonna need more than paint for that mess

by Anonymousreply 3October 13, 2021 9:22 PM

Dear Erika,

Money can't buy you class.

Elegance is LEARNED.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 13, 2021 9:36 PM

I hope she eats and drinks her misery away.

Also, I see her avoiding taxes in the past/future so we have that mess with the IRS to look forward to. Maybe I'll pre-emptively report her. You know she hasn't been honest in paying that.

by Anonymousreply 5October 13, 2021 9:39 PM

[quote] I'll pre-emptively report her. You know she hasn't been honest in paying that.

Rofl!

Thanks, Dorit.

by Anonymousreply 6October 13, 2021 9:40 PM

Well, she's always wanted to be famous and fawned over.

She's getting it now. Even the NYTimes is writing about her. She's in there now!

by Anonymousreply 7October 13, 2021 9:47 PM

Sad cunt.

by Anonymousreply 8October 13, 2021 9:48 PM

They make it sound as if Andy Cohen pays her salary.

by Anonymousreply 9October 13, 2021 9:50 PM

I hate that I live in a country that celebrates trash like this to the extent that they make a fucking fortune just acting like assholes (not that $600K is a fortune compared to the money the Kartrashians make, but still).

by Anonymousreply 10October 13, 2021 9:52 PM

She’s one of the higher paid ones, too. They usually only get $40k or so for their first season.

The highest paid housewives just make seven figures, I think Nene was making almost $1.5 million a season when she left.

by Anonymousreply 11October 13, 2021 10:00 PM

I heard Nene salary was actually closer to $3 million. Not sure how true it was, but Nene seems to have some serious money now.

by Anonymousreply 12October 13, 2021 10:17 PM

I don't understand how she's supposed to live on $600K after taxes and other expenses in LA. That could work in Georgia, but not LA. LA is high as he'll as far as the cost of living goes.

by Anonymousreply 13October 13, 2021 10:19 PM

Hell.

by Anonymousreply 14October 13, 2021 10:19 PM

Dear r4:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 13, 2021 10:26 PM

She should be forced to do cam work on Only Fans 18 hours a day until she pays the burn victims back.

by Anonymousreply 16October 13, 2021 10:29 PM

Wow. That's a really tragically low salary, considering how much money she has flushed down the toilet pretending to be rich so she can get the job. Makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 17October 13, 2021 10:56 PM

I think Eileen Davidson made $1M for her first (only?) season.

by Anonymousreply 18October 13, 2021 11:13 PM

That was unprecedented, r18. She was kept around for season 6 because of her iconic “BEAST??” Scene, but they kicked her out by season 7 when they realized her role -humanizing Lisa Rinna-didn’t make sense since Rinna is a monster.

by Anonymousreply 19October 13, 2021 11:26 PM

[quote] I don't understand how she's supposed to live on $600K after taxes and other expenses in LA. That could work in Georgia, but not LA. LA is high as he'll as far as the cost of living goes.

That's what young daughters are for.

You can whore them out to NY modeling agencies, and once they become famous, your kids can support you!

by Anonymousreply 20October 14, 2021 12:04 AM

I cannot avoid admitting that I am utterly gleeful at this sow's downfall, as well as her evil husband's imminent destruction. These people are monstrous pigs who have STOLEN MILLIONS from widows and children left penniless by the deaths of their husbands and fathers in a plane crash. Not to mention that the old bastard has defrauded millions from other people as well, when he could have lead a life of luxury anyway, thanks to his job as a prominent lawyer. And if anyone thinks that the bloated Miss Piggy wannabe didn't know anything about it, I'll gladly sell them the Pacific Ocean for a couple billion, because they are idiots.

Yes, this old whore was only making $600K from Bravo, but the level of exposure she got allowed her to book a few venues and diversify her sources of income, and she also got what she craved the most: ATTENTION. If you think about it objectively, she is a retarded imbecile who has wasted millions in ill-gotten money, so she could take part in a trashy reality show filled with failed starlets, third rate models and pathetic Kardashian wannabes. That would be laughable, if it weren't so despicable.

by Anonymousreply 21October 14, 2021 12:06 AM

^hi Kim!!!!

by Anonymousreply 22October 14, 2021 12:28 AM

[quote] And if anyone thinks that the bloated Miss Piggy wannabe didn't know anything about it, I'll gladly sell them the Pacific Ocean for a couple billion, because they are idiots.

You've got a lot of nerve calling me a liar.

Shut the FUCK up!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 14, 2021 12:31 AM

Remember when Erika threw a party to celebrate the debut of her “avatar” in the Kim Kardashian app?

by Anonymousreply 24October 14, 2021 12:42 AM

If they keep her around they should pay her but she has done nothing for all her previous seasons so shouldn’t it all equal out?

by Anonymousreply 25October 14, 2021 1:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!