Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

An OnlyFans whore called me a cunt.

I was messaging him to ask him some questions about his "performances."

He never replied to me after a week, so I got upset and said screw him, because there are better looking guys out there any way.

Well, he immediately shoots me a message and calls me all sorts of vicious names, he called me a cunt, and told me to fuck off.

These paid whores really don't understand their place, do they?

by Anonymousreply 35October 14, 2021 6:58 PM

Welp. You got him to notice you!

by Anonymousreply 1October 13, 2021 8:21 PM

This thread is useless without pics

by Anonymousreply 2October 13, 2021 8:27 PM

You sound like you got what you deserved, OP.

by Anonymousreply 3October 13, 2021 8:28 PM

“their place”

Good grief, OP, you really are a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 4October 13, 2021 8:29 PM

Take screenshots of his profile and post them here, that'll show him

by Anonymousreply 5October 13, 2021 8:35 PM

Can they see who unsubscribed?

by Anonymousreply 6October 13, 2021 8:37 PM

Dean Coxx blocked me on OF after calling him out on his "age"

by Anonymousreply 7October 13, 2021 8:37 PM

This is what he wrote, R5:

[quote] Stfu you dumb stupid fuck

[quote] Why you even texting me you stupid cunt next time subscribing and you’ll find out you idiot fuck

[quote] Like I’m famous that’s why I don’t respond to no body garbage human like you

He's not exactly a member of MENSA, either.

by Anonymousreply 8October 13, 2021 8:38 PM

ARE a you a cunt?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 13, 2021 8:42 PM

Team OnlyFans whore. OP does seem like a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 10October 13, 2021 8:44 PM

[quote] so I got upset

You’re the loser in this equation op. Let’s run through this transaction quickly, 1) you paid money for nude photos of a hot stranger (Hrm) 2) you decided to message said person under a false pretense of “wanting to ask questions about his performance” but we all know you wanted to establish a personal connection to him (hrm) 3) you got upset because the hot stranger wouldn’t reply to you (cringe) 4) you sent him rude messages (yikes) 5) you got upset when he replied in kind (deluded) 6) you decided to bother everyone here with your utterly depressing story (sigh) 7) you decided to yourself that making fun of his grammar somehow absolves you of the previous events.

by Anonymousreply 11October 13, 2021 8:45 PM

[quote] ARE a you a cunt?

Absolutely.

But that's beside the point.

An OnlyFans whore has no right calling me a cunt, because he's a whore. AND a cunt.

So who in the fuck is he to talk?

by Anonymousreply 12October 13, 2021 8:46 PM

^^ OP just keeps winning over more and more people . . . for Team OnlyFans whore. ^^

by Anonymousreply 13October 13, 2021 8:48 PM

And you LOVED it.

by Anonymousreply 14October 13, 2021 8:52 PM

This never happened.

by Anonymousreply 15October 13, 2021 8:53 PM

The better looking party in this catfight wins. That's my decision.

by Anonymousreply 16October 13, 2021 8:54 PM

Personally, I like a whore with some spunk.

by Anonymousreply 17October 13, 2021 8:55 PM

[quote]so I got upset and said screw him, because there are better looking guys out there any way.

>> I was messaging him to ask him some questions about his "performances."

And his response was to ignore you which is okay.

>> he never replied to me after a week, so I got upset and said screw him, because there are better looking guys out there any way.

So he was hot enough for you to message him about his "performances" but because he didn't respond to your message he's now ugly and according to this post a "cunt" and a "whore."

>> Well, he immediately shoots me a message and calls me all sorts of vicious names, he called me a cunt, and told me to fuck off.

Because you were rude to him.

>> These paid whores really don't understand their place, do they?

Paying someone for a photo or a video doesn't automatically grant you their time.

by Anonymousreply 18October 13, 2021 9:00 PM

Sorry if I sound a bit dense, but I don't even understand this story.

[quote]I got upset and said screw him, because there are better looking guys out there any way.

Do you mean you texted him, 'Screw you, there are better looking guys!', and then he replied calling you a cunt, or did you simply unsubscribe?

by Anonymousreply 19October 13, 2021 10:51 PM

At exactly what point in the conversation was someone called a cunt?

by Anonymousreply 20October 13, 2021 10:54 PM

Why not say who it is?

by Anonymousreply 21October 13, 2021 10:57 PM

[quote] Do you mean you texted him, 'Screw you, there are better looking guys!', and then he replied calling you a cunt, or did you simply unsubscribe?

I'm also friends with him on Facebook, so I messaged him first to ask about his OnlyFans.

It's funny that he didn't reply until I mentioned how there are better looking guys out there, and that's when he decided to reply to me.

As with all narcissists, his ego got the best of him.

by Anonymousreply 22October 14, 2021 12:02 AM

But cha are, OP. Ya are a cunt!

by Anonymousreply 23October 14, 2021 12:27 AM

Don’t be so rude. Try treating other people with respect and having some respect for yourself!

by Anonymousreply 24October 14, 2021 12:32 AM

Yeah, R23.

Don't be such a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 25October 14, 2021 12:35 AM

I think I see who the whore is.

And the most confused, pathetic cunt whore is the one who's paid to dribble cum out of her ass.

MIRROR, OP!

by Anonymousreply 26October 14, 2021 12:37 AM

I need to see pics of both OP and Whore.

by Anonymousreply 27October 14, 2021 12:56 AM

You sound like a creepy stalker.

by Anonymousreply 28October 14, 2021 1:34 AM

I don’t think he owed you a response in the first place, and your “screw you” follow-up was uncalled for. But he DOES sound like an illiterate cunt in his messages to you.

I was a cam whore once myself, and I never would’ve been that rude to anyone, nor would I have typed so poorly.

by Anonymousreply 29October 14, 2021 2:05 AM

Next thing you know the New York Times will have a long form article about this epic event titled " Who is the Bad Whore Friend?".

by Anonymousreply 30October 14, 2021 2:41 AM

I've never subscribed to anyone on Onlyfans, but isn't interacting with 'fans' and answering questions part of the job? From what I've heard, being able to communicate with one's favorite performer, request custom videos etc., is one of the reason these platforms are so popular, however pathetic one might find that. So yes, I'd say it was at least somewhat unprofessional on the model's part not to reply. Obviously OP embarrassed himself by sending that childish 2nd message instead of quietly unsubscribing, but the answer was 100% worse and exposed the model as a total narcissist.

A lot of these performers are insufferable, arrogant cunts who look down on the very people paying their bills; I see it on social media all the time. If you're interested in a performer, it's probably a good idea to follow him on twitter for a while before subscribing. In 7 out of 10 cases, you'll be over the guy within a week.

by Anonymousreply 31October 14, 2021 6:38 PM

[quote] I've never subscribed to anyone on Onlyfans, but isn't interacting with 'fans' and answering questions part of the job?

See? That's what I thought.

I was asking a simple question about performances, and what they did on their OnlyFans, which would help me to decide whether or not to subscribe.

It's wasn't a big fucking deal.

[quote] A lot of these performers are insufferable, arrogant cunts who look down on the very people paying their bills; I see it on social media all the time.

Exactly!

They are so fucking entitled, they really don't seem to understand this.

by Anonymousreply 32October 14, 2021 6:43 PM

R32 you’re presuming that the owner of the account should reply to you as part of terms of service or something, but they’re not obligated to in the slightest. You’re the one that’s entitled. You don’t seem to understand this.

by Anonymousreply 33October 14, 2021 6:53 PM

[quote] An OnlyFans whore called me a cunt.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

by Anonymousreply 34October 14, 2021 6:56 PM

Gurls, gurls.

You're BOTH cunts!

by Anonymousreply 35October 14, 2021 6:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!