Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I’m Over Michael Henry

At first, I found him amusing. Now, I’m over it. This realization sank in when one of his videos featured someone who sexually harassed me. In WeHo, this is considered acceptable behavior, and no wonder his videos portray gay men as shallow beings who only think about sex. Michael, some of us are well-rounded, multi-dimensional humans and do not like being seen as sexual objects!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85November 10, 2021 11:47 AM

Oh and if you say, “well don’t watch him then”, that’s NOT my point! He’s ruining our community.

by Anonymousreply 1October 13, 2021 3:11 PM

Quite literally the biggest “Who?” of all time.

It looks like one of the goons from Popeye but other that that I got nothin’.

by Anonymousreply 2October 13, 2021 3:12 PM

He's part of a crew of actors who make D-list indie gay movies.

by Anonymousreply 3October 13, 2021 3:13 PM

I’ve seen him out and about. I agree that he’s a one trick pony and he’s annoying as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 4October 13, 2021 3:15 PM

I saw a few of his videos on YouTube and like OP, at first they seemed slighly funny. Then you realize they're the same thing over and over. He's definitely a one trick prancing pony.

by Anonymousreply 5October 13, 2021 3:16 PM

Oh. Sherry Pie's equally corrupt and even-uglier sister.

by Anonymousreply 6October 13, 2021 3:16 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 7October 13, 2021 3:17 PM

Most of his vids revolve around eating his hole and are a bit preachy. But his cast of MARY men are quite sexy. Especially the straight guy, Paul McGovern.

by Anonymousreply 8October 13, 2021 3:19 PM

She sho is....ugly!

by Anonymousreply 9October 13, 2021 3:21 PM

Quite sexy? Try being pursued by one of them, and then decide if they’re sexy.

by Anonymousreply 10October 13, 2021 3:22 PM

He’s trying to hard to be funny. Someone shut this shit down

by Anonymousreply 11October 13, 2021 3:25 PM

[quote] Try being pursued by one of them

Try saying NO

by Anonymousreply 12October 13, 2021 3:26 PM

Sorry OP, didn’t mean to offend you or dismiss your experience. I’ve lived in WEHO and have just got used to it. I’m immune, I suppose. I’ve gotten to the point that it just comes with the WEHO territory.

But one of his actors is a very nice, humble, talented and yes quite sexy man.

by Anonymousreply 13October 13, 2021 3:32 PM

I love Michael Henry. His most recent video was a great example of what sets him apart from other gay content creators. Could anyone see today's assimilationist gay tiktok set doing a series like Dumpster Queens?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 13, 2021 3:38 PM

Creating more labels and more divisions in the community. Not great, and not fun.

by Anonymousreply 15October 13, 2021 3:56 PM

Maybe Michael Henry is over you, did you think about that OP? Maybe he was never even into you in the first place? Did you think about that OP?

Maybe he doesn't give a flyin' fuck if you are over, under or beside him?

by Anonymousreply 16October 13, 2021 4:04 PM

Name the person who sexually harassed you if you're going to drop that on an anonymous hate thread.

by Anonymousreply 17October 13, 2021 4:04 PM

Henry is NOT a "one-trick pony."

The jokes and subjects are different in every video.

So he has a schtick of dialogue sketches? Every comedian has a schtick. Why aren't you going after Bo Burnham or Kevin Hart, Jimmy Kimmel or Dave Chappelle for being "one-trick ponies?"

Because you're just a one-trick hater who's completely ignorant of show business.

by Anonymousreply 18October 13, 2021 4:10 PM

I want to know the details of how OP was sexually harassed, why it's Michael Henry's fault and what was so terrible he couldn't just move the fuck on.

by Anonymousreply 19October 13, 2021 4:11 PM

^Victim shaming, adding to trauma. This is exactly what these videos encourage. They give people the right to behave in any way they like, as in, “No apologies, no regrets!”

by Anonymousreply 20October 13, 2021 4:11 PM

I’ve actually moved on from the unwelcome sexual advances, if you don’t see how Michael Henry encourages hyper sexual and inappropriate behavior, that’s your problem.

by Anonymousreply 21October 13, 2021 4:13 PM

Show Business? YouTube videos ain’t “show business”.

by Anonymousreply 22October 13, 2021 4:14 PM

My god R21 ,you would have never survived the 70s. I can just see you curled up in a fetal position sobbing at the sight of all those nasty cocks. Get a grip,Snowflake.

by Anonymousreply 23October 13, 2021 4:15 PM

All the actors in his sketches come off as douche.

by Anonymousreply 24October 13, 2021 4:16 PM

Unclench your sphincter and pearls sissy. You live in WeHo, you’re going to get manhandled and sexually harassed if you are remotely attractive by the elderly and the meth addicted.

You sound like a sex negative Oberlin College Liberal Arts Major. I bet you’re fun at parties.

If you don’t like it move to Irvine or something.

by Anonymousreply 25October 13, 2021 4:17 PM

I don't even know who the fuck that was. And I cannot cancel a nobody to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 26October 13, 2021 4:21 PM

I don’t think anyone should have to “deal with” being manhandled. My body is not someone else’s property. Nor should I have to deal inappropriate language. It’s not the 70s, it’s time to act like dignified human beings, even in WeHo.

by Anonymousreply 27October 13, 2021 4:23 PM

His whole shtick is average gay with issues constantly lusting after pretty gays who are assholes, rinse and repeat.

by Anonymousreply 28October 13, 2021 4:24 PM

OP sounds insufferable, even if he's attractive.

MARY!!!!

by Anonymousreply 29October 13, 2021 4:27 PM

Mary!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30October 13, 2021 4:36 PM

OMG. When is he coming out as human? That is a toad.

by Anonymousreply 31October 13, 2021 4:46 PM

I think his Dumpster vids are very clever & fun but my fav is IT. Maybe because my YT crush, Max Emerson, is in it. MH is talented, I like him and look forward to his YT but not all that interested in his “hole”!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 13, 2021 4:48 PM

Ugh. Irritating, derivative wannabes.

Much funnier alternatives exist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 13, 2021 4:52 PM

Someone cancel that moron.

by Anonymousreply 34October 13, 2021 4:55 PM

He doesn’t always go for funny. He wants to send a message and point of view to and about the gay community. Some of it may be uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 35October 13, 2021 4:57 PM

OP I don’t know if being pursued by someone or someone making sexual advances towards you counts as sexual harassment, unless maybe it’s written into the codes of a space, like your work for instance. I don’t mean to criticize but it does seem like you’re conflating normal behaviour with improper behaviour based on a subjective “unwanted” reaction to it.

by Anonymousreply 36October 13, 2021 4:59 PM

He's giving me a gay male Lena Dunham in the OP.

by Anonymousreply 37October 13, 2021 4:59 PM

OP - aren't you a big boy who can shut down an attempt at sexual harassment? What exactly did this guy's friend do to you? Nobody likes someone who can't take no for an answer. On the other hand, its nice to go through a part of ones life being so attractive that everyone, and unfortunately trolls too, take a shot at bedding you.

by Anonymousreply 38October 13, 2021 5:02 PM

It just seems like he started making videos to associate with cute guys. Like everyone in his videos are twink-Disney cute except him.

by Anonymousreply 39October 13, 2021 5:04 PM

Who is the actor? People need to know to protect themselves.

by Anonymousreply 40October 13, 2021 5:18 PM

More victim shaming and blaming. What is it about gay men where any behavior related to sex is acceptable? Always using the blanket term of “sex positive” to justify it. This is why many gay men, not just me, have had to deal with stalkers and people feeling it’s ok to use graphic language with them.

by Anonymousreply 41October 13, 2021 5:27 PM

He does a good job. His videos have gotten better over the years because he's "fine tuned" his writing and directing style and his Editor "gets" his humor. Him lampooning gay stereotypes is funny, which is the reason people watch his vids.

by Anonymousreply 42October 13, 2021 5:29 PM

Mary! Graphic Language!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43October 13, 2021 5:31 PM

Tell us what was done to you or shut up.

by Anonymousreply 44October 13, 2021 5:31 PM

[quote] This realization sank in when one of his videos featured someone who sexually harassed me.

So Michael Henry is supposed to know everything his actors ever did to random people?

by Anonymousreply 45October 13, 2021 5:37 PM

r39, again oblivious as to what comedians in show business have always done.

I bet r39 has rewarded Seth Rogen, Robin Williams, Jonah Hill, Woody Allen or Kevin James for doing the same.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46October 13, 2021 5:40 PM

Why he.... he..... ravaged me with his greedy, hungry eyes. HE LOOKED AT ME IN THAT WAY. Feeling invaded, menaced, I moved across the crowded space at Pink's Hot Dogs. BUT HIS HOT RAVENOUS PREDATORY EYES HAD LOCKED ONTO MY DEMURE DECOLLETAGE WITH PALPABLE DESIRE.

by Anonymousreply 47October 13, 2021 5:54 PM

I generally like his videos but the paid advertisements he does are insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 48October 13, 2021 5:56 PM

Hiss.

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 49October 13, 2021 5:57 PM

Anytime someone complains about a femme gay social media minor celebrity being "bad for the community" I picture a retired shop bottom of very modest means in his lates 60s, or 70s, single for decades, never well fucked, extremely bitter about AIDS, and stuck in a time warp.

by Anonymousreply 50October 13, 2021 5:58 PM

LOL at the Pink’s scenario! Very accurate, except add some sexually graphic language.

by Anonymousreply 51October 13, 2021 6:06 PM

So he was a stranger who hissed some vile obscenities at you? What did he say! We'd love to know.

by Anonymousreply 52October 13, 2021 6:08 PM

[R50] Why can’t someone be bitter about AIDS? Having it, or dying from it is certainly a reason to be bitter. Again, what is wrong with gay men these days? Being a creep and acting like the AIDS crisis was blown out of proportion is ok?

by Anonymousreply 53October 13, 2021 6:15 PM

Slut OP is probably splayed out on Grindr-tits, minge and snatch-but clutches her pearls because someone unattractive dares to express in interest in what she’s selling.

DON’T GO TO PINKS IN BOOTY SHORTS AND A CROP TOP, SLUT, IF YOU DON’T WANT TO BE HASSLED. PERHAPS YOU SHOULD WARE A GODDAMN BURKA!

by Anonymousreply 54October 13, 2021 6:37 PM

OP is seriously emotionally damaged.

by Anonymousreply 55October 13, 2021 6:39 PM

I will never get over Mike Henry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56October 13, 2021 7:34 PM

Michael Henry is an obnoxious queen whose flames you can see from the moon. His nasal queen accent makes me want to scratch my eyes out.

by Anonymousreply 57October 13, 2021 8:38 PM

He's got the face of a goon. That ski jump nose is quite off putting.

by Anonymousreply 58October 13, 2021 8:43 PM

He reminds me of one of those queens who against all odds ,really truly believe they are desirable. No matter what the world (and their mirror) tells them. I dont find him very funny,he gives me Willie Garson vibes big time. I couldnt stand that queen either.

by Anonymousreply 59October 13, 2021 8:43 PM

[quote] He's got the face of a goon

Yes, he isn't pretty. But the videos are very repetitive and over-scripted. The grass in that LA park is worn down by his small collection of 'actors' reciting all that over-scripted, verbose dialogue.

by Anonymousreply 60October 13, 2021 9:43 PM

... and then ... and then ... HE RAPED ME!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61October 13, 2021 9:58 PM

I think he is generally really funny, and has smart humour. He seems to flip flop on being either super woke/ inclusive with trans/bi/pansexual stuff to the point of preachy, but then sometimes is very un politically correct about those same topics in other videos. Not sure what his true feelings are. Its like he has a 60 year old gay man fighting with a 20 year old Non binary bisexual fighting in his brain.

by Anonymousreply 62October 13, 2021 10:09 PM

Watched 1 minute of his trash. In what planet would an effeminate gay guy make money with findom?

by Anonymousreply 63October 13, 2021 10:12 PM

He's the exact opposite of funny. So is Queerty. They should both go away forever.

by Anonymousreply 64October 13, 2021 10:17 PM

r63 Thats the joke.......... jeez some of you dont have any brains

by Anonymousreply 65October 13, 2021 10:42 PM

If you mention Michael Henry to OP....well, she'll just SCREAM!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66October 13, 2021 11:00 PM

My god, you cunty fags are the worst!!! Why the fuck are you attacking his looks!!!!

This thread is about his sketch comedy. As if you would know what "having a sense of humor" is in the first place! You're just jealous because he's figured out how to make a living doing something fun, while you fat cows sit in your mother's musty basement, pounding on your cheeto covered keyboards, peeing in Gatorade bottles because the trip up the stairs, to the bathroom, is too exhausting!!!!

FF all of you!

by Anonymousreply 67October 13, 2021 11:43 PM

[quote] you fat cows sit in your mother's musty basement, pounding on your cheeto covered keyboards, peeing in Gatorade bottles because the trip up the stairs, to the bathroom, is too exhausting!!!!

Looking in the mirror again?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68October 13, 2021 11:45 PM

Oooooh. What witty comeback, r68.

by Anonymousreply 69October 13, 2021 11:48 PM

I don’t know much about him but from the videos in here, he’s ugly and is trying to do the Lena Dunham “Ugly people can express themselves too” and it’s terrible.

Bring me back to the 2000’s when people only cared about seeing and watching pretty people.

by Anonymousreply 70October 13, 2021 11:57 PM

R67 Hey Miss Henry ! Nobody wants to fuck you dear,not now,not ever. Unless they are uglier than you,and good luck with that !

by Anonymousreply 71October 14, 2021 12:10 AM

R62 is just a sociopath who has never understood normal people and never will.

Ethics and subtlety aren’t even on the table for him.

by Anonymousreply 72October 14, 2021 12:13 AM

He's funnier when he does scenes with the two dumpster queens.

by Anonymousreply 73October 14, 2021 1:01 AM

He just seems more relaxed with the dumpster queens. I think Pete Zias really cracks him up. They are really fun skits.

by Anonymousreply 74October 14, 2021 1:10 AM

Some of you clearly don’t understand irony or sarcasm.

by Anonymousreply 75October 14, 2021 1:11 AM

R67 made me laugh

by Anonymousreply 76October 14, 2021 1:13 AM

OP's Translation:

"I liked to jump up and down and monkey clap at everything this Alice-the-Goon looking troll did and said... until he offended ME. HOW DARE HE?! I'm over him and you should be too!"

by Anonymousreply 77October 14, 2021 1:15 AM

Better to be Over Michael Henry, then Under Michael Henry.

by Anonymousreply 78October 14, 2021 4:44 AM

He definately gets inspiration from this site. Eyeroll at all the women in the comments. Your opinions are irrelevant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79November 10, 2021 1:03 AM

R65 - Wait, so the joke is that he's NOT funny? Hmmm.

by Anonymousreply 80November 10, 2021 2:11 AM

[quote] Better to be Over Michael Henry, then Under Michael Henry.

Or adjacent. Or within proximity.

by Anonymousreply 81November 10, 2021 2:12 AM

I saw a video of his one time. I never thought I'd say it, but once was enough.

by Anonymousreply 82November 10, 2021 2:13 AM

All great comedians are ugly.

Sadly, this thread proves that almost all gay men are shallow AF.

by Anonymousreply 83November 10, 2021 4:53 AM

Still waiting for the name of the actor rapist, what they did to the OP and why it’s Michael Henry’s fault.

I guess the weak EST troll OP fucked off.

by Anonymousreply 84November 10, 2021 4:57 AM

R83 - Hardly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85November 10, 2021 11:47 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!