Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

FRAU Shops At Costco With Her Kids

A frau and her CHUBBY kids posted a video of her excursion to a Costco in Orlando.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 13, 2021 9:11 PM

So much excess packaging.

The kids aren't as annoying as I thought. Rather well behaved actually.

by Anonymousreply 1October 13, 2021 2:06 PM

so much fatness

by Anonymousreply 2October 13, 2021 2:10 PM

"Watch us buy all this stuff! More!! We want MORE!! MORE STUFF!! We're buying it and y'all can't!!! Watch us hoof through this massive warehouse to buy cheap Chinese SHIT! We'll gobble it up like the sows we are!!"

by Anonymousreply 3October 13, 2021 2:13 PM

To think, I’m stuck having to fuck that home schooler Frau for the rest of my life.

by Anonymousreply 4October 13, 2021 2:17 PM

It's people like this that will be the death of our planet. Nearly every single thing she bought was overpackaged and/or packed in plastic. We are doomed. The sooner humans disappear from the planet the better.

by Anonymousreply 5October 13, 2021 2:20 PM

Of course, you consume nothing, right R5? NOTHING. You're such a exemplary steward of the planet.

by Anonymousreply 6October 13, 2021 2:22 PM

Well, R6, I don't buy corn on the cob wrapped in plastic, nor do I buy individually packaged and pre packaged everything.

by Anonymousreply 7October 13, 2021 2:24 PM

R4-LOL

The MOM Frau definitely seems like the type to home school her kids. Last night I watched another youtube video of a Frau Costco shopping and she kept referring to every item she put in her cart as GUYS. She would point at a 12 pack of Kirkland Signature paper towels and say- look at these guys.. These guys are a great price today.

by Anonymousreply 8October 13, 2021 2:27 PM

Not going to the YT channel to find out but I'm guessing she does shopping videos and makes money off of that through YT ads.

There's very little any of us can do about these "haul" videos. Plenty of articles have been written about how wasteful they are, but as long as people watch them and generate revenue for YT and the haulers, they'll keep being done.

Probably the best thing you can do is not click the videos or post their links everywhere for them.

by Anonymousreply 9October 13, 2021 2:27 PM

Oh, so she's making money off this. That at least explains why she did it. For the life of me, I can't imagine why ANYBODY would want to see the ordinary details of her shopping day. WHO CARES?

by Anonymousreply 10October 13, 2021 2:32 PM

I hate these types of people. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 11October 13, 2021 2:33 PM

Where's mah feedbag?

by Anonymousreply 12October 13, 2021 2:34 PM

The thing is, R9, is that these haul videos show nothing other than people and their gluttony. They don't teach anything, no one learns anything from them, it's not like it's a plumber showing how to unclog a kitchen sink or anything remotely useful at all.

However, some of these people have tons of followers - why? My guess is that other people who are gluttons like the woman in this video like to observe the habits of others like them or else people who could never afford to drop over 800$ at Costco live vicariously through them.

This woman's life must be fairly empty if she takes pleasure in placing individually wrapped packages in a plastic tray and then showing the result off. Same with anyone who watches this crap.

by Anonymousreply 13October 13, 2021 2:35 PM

I find her and her family entertaining. I like good Christian people like her. So shove it, you misogynistic gays.

by Anonymousreply 14October 13, 2021 2:48 PM

[quote] To think, I’m stuck having to fuck that home schooler Frau for the rest of my life. —The husband

Just hand over the paycheck, he-frau. I only allowed you on top of me to make the kids.

by Anonymousreply 15October 13, 2021 2:50 PM

Pimping her children out like this first? Who does she think she is? She's racist! - Meghan, Duch... oh, never mind.

by Anonymousreply 16October 13, 2021 3:06 PM

That’s the food for the month? They will run out of fresh food in less than a week. Are they living on those nasty brats and processed foods for the rest of the month? I have to shop multiple times a week, and there are only two of us in my household.

by Anonymousreply 17October 13, 2021 3:30 PM

As a non-american I am OBSESSED with frau channel like this with their "shopping haul" videos in Costco or Sam's Club.

by Anonymousreply 18October 13, 2021 3:44 PM

R14, it's not a matter of us being misogynistic, it has more to do with you showing up here and acting entitled to monopolize the site - a gay website - with your frauish posts.

by Anonymousreply 19October 13, 2021 3:52 PM

R10 she would need millions of follower to make a descent income from YT videos, most of pro youtubers make their money from sponsorship, the YT ad barely pay a few dollars per month.

R18 also couponing videos, where they haul for free or very little money thanks to couponing.

by Anonymousreply 20October 13, 2021 3:56 PM

Her gunt must stink from 20 feet away.

by Anonymousreply 21October 13, 2021 9:10 PM

[quote] I find her and her family entertaining. I like good Christian

what the ACTUAL AND ENTIRE FUCK are you doing HERE?

by Anonymousreply 22October 13, 2021 9:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!