Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Which famous woman would you have wanted to marry if you were straight?

Shelley Hennig for me... she's adorable! As a straight dude I'd probably say more than just "adorable", but this Gold Star Gay thinks she's just wonderful.... a former Miss teen USA, actress on DAYS, who has gone on to appear in lots of bit roles and "Teen Wolf" was her biggest show.

What about y'all? I'm curious how many of you would go for the classic gay icons (such as the lovable Liza) or the hetero lust symbols, like, idk, Miranda Kerr? is that a real-life person? lol. Think that's the right name, Victorias secret model?

Anyway, also say if you'd like to, WHY you chose this woman to be your beard...umm, I mean bride!

by Anonymousreply 15October 16, 2021 10:45 AM

What kind of marriage does this have to be? If a "mariage blanc" I would choose Julie Christie in her 1960s prime. Just for her beauty. I would love looking at it and parading it on my arm. She could do whatever she wants.

by Anonymousreply 1October 13, 2021 12:05 PM

Back in the day Stevie Nicks was the only woman I'd go straight for. I told her so at a concert, she gave me a side-eye then burst out laughing

by Anonymousreply 2October 13, 2021 12:22 PM

Kim Basinger. Beautiful and nutty. I like a challenge.

by Anonymousreply 3October 13, 2021 1:41 PM

Nice pick, OP. I liked her on Teen Wolf and Unfriended. I hope she stays away from the movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 14, 2021 1:21 PM

Vivian Vance.

by Anonymousreply 5October 14, 2021 1:27 PM

We had to write our own obituary in English class and I wrote that Phoebe Nicholls was my widow. I loved her in Brideshead.

by Anonymousreply 6October 14, 2021 8:21 PM

Don't even want to contemplate it.

by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2021 1:59 AM

Rashida Jones

by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2021 2:01 AM

The richest one.

by Anonymousreply 9October 16, 2021 2:06 AM

Natalie Imbruglia circa 1997.

by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2021 2:35 AM

Elizabeth Montgomery in the 1960’s.

by Anonymousreply 11October 16, 2021 2:52 AM

Doris Duke.

by Anonymousreply 12October 16, 2021 2:53 AM

@r11, Yep when I was a little kid I was in love with Samantha and Patty Duke. Though, I more or less wanted Samantha to be my mom

by Anonymousreply 13October 16, 2021 4:15 AM

Annette Bening.

by Anonymousreply 14October 16, 2021 4:38 AM

Stevie Nicks around the time she made the video for Gypsy.

by Anonymousreply 15October 16, 2021 10:45 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!