Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Meghan: Inside Her Private World

Sue at "Just Chattin" has quite a lot to say.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 20, 2021 1:51 AM

As much as their contents are interesting, those who want to gab and yap incessantly on social media should drink more water as this kind of voice is really grating, yes, including you, River.

by Anonymousreply 1October 13, 2021 8:26 AM

^^I disagree. River is entertaining, witty and an enjoyable guilty pleasure. And the way he goes after the Markles is delightful.

by Anonymousreply 2October 13, 2021 8:39 AM

That is one sad little dress.

by Anonymousreply 3October 13, 2021 9:03 AM

The grifting bag of sqirming appetites wearing the dress is even sadder, [R3].

by Anonymousreply 4October 13, 2021 3:24 PM

As is her handbag of a husband.

by Anonymousreply 5October 13, 2021 3:43 PM

No. Just no.

by Anonymousreply 6October 13, 2021 3:54 PM

Private?

by Anonymousreply 7October 13, 2021 3:59 PM

I could only stand to listen to that podcast/video for 3 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 8October 13, 2021 5:05 PM

Me too! I lasted about 5-6 minutes maybe then I dialed back out.

by Anonymousreply 9October 14, 2021 10:59 AM

All the other suitcase girls on "Deal or no Deal" were way, way prettier. Why is her mouth open so wide? She looks/is demented. Last time I saw a mouth like that it had a fish hook in it.

by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2021 11:39 PM

Klan Granny Uppity Negress masturbationthon thread # 15,255,398

by Anonymousreply 11October 16, 2021 11:41 PM

[quote] Why is her mouth open so wide?

Yacht girl advertising her talent to interested customers.

by Anonymousreply 12October 16, 2021 11:50 PM

Did you hear about the anti meghan trolls upcoming lawsuit. Very interesting info on paid trolling. D*isted, L*PST*CK all*y, two of the sites of interest. Allegedly. Good info provided after a Klan granny cat fight which had various Klan grannies IP banned. They spilled the beans. Several Klan grannies will be affected as they were caught with multiple accounts which they used to troll. In exchange for immunity one is willing to talk. All alleged but heard from a reliable media source.

by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2021 12:27 AM

She has a very manly upper body/shoulders/ chest. Was she a swimmer by any chance? Maybe a bad boob job?

by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2021 12:51 AM

No, she just has a bad figure. She seemed to inherit the worst of her parents both mentally and physically. Our girl is not athletic.

by Anonymousreply 15October 17, 2021 9:38 AM

It must be a bizarre world inside Meghan's head. Chronically insecure and seething with jealousy at every pretty, talented woman who made it in life. She even married a prince and still became a global laughingstock. She seems to live in a constant state of rage. I wonder what it feels like to fail that spectacularly in front of the entire world. She literally just had to behave and she could have had it all, and she couldn't even manage that.

by Anonymousreply 16October 19, 2021 8:51 AM

She's her own worst enemy. She couldn't behave. She cut off her nose to spite her face.

by Anonymousreply 17October 20, 2021 1:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!