Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tell me about the last time you got arrested.

My last time was 4 years ago. This nasty fraufish I manager got on my case one too many times. She yelled at me. I yelled back. She told me that yelling at her was grounds for dismissal. I told her “dismiss this, you cunt!” And I stepped on her foot as hard as I could and slugged her across the face.

She looked like one of those daruma dolls that you hit and it pops back up. lol

Anyway, I was terminated and the police were called. She pressed charges and I plead out. Served 30 days in jail, another 60 under house arrest, and two years on probation. She also got a restraining order against me and I had to pay her medical bills. I’m finally off probation and the restraining order has expired.

by Anonymousreply 32October 16, 2021 3:34 PM

Who did you meet in jail?

by Anonymousreply 1October 13, 2021 2:44 AM

1980, while in college for "Housing and allowing a loud and riotous party". I spent a night in jail and later the charges were dropped.

by Anonymousreply 2October 13, 2021 2:46 AM

I have never been arrested. And based on OP's story, I'm glad.

by Anonymousreply 3October 13, 2021 2:48 AM

What made you hit her, op?

Why not just end with the foot stomping?

by Anonymousreply 4October 13, 2021 2:56 AM

r/thathappened

by Anonymousreply 5October 13, 2021 3:11 AM

You sound like someone we'd all be lucky to know, Miss OP.

by Anonymousreply 6October 13, 2021 3:45 AM

I have never been arrested but should have been on numerous occasions.

by Anonymousreply 7October 13, 2021 3:54 AM

Are you Momma?

by Anonymousreply 8October 13, 2021 3:56 AM

I wanna get arrested!

by Anonymousreply 9October 13, 2021 3:59 AM

0/10

by Anonymousreply 10October 13, 2021 3:59 AM

Weird that DLers can't recognize an old troll anymore. This guy has been posting boring stories of punching his women bosses for years.

by Anonymousreply 11October 13, 2021 4:00 AM

I’ve never been arrested

by Anonymousreply 12October 13, 2021 4:07 AM

I don’t know how many times I’ve been stopped/caught by the police, but never arrested.

by Anonymousreply 13October 13, 2021 4:09 AM

Op was it like Oz? We’re you a prag?

by Anonymousreply 14October 13, 2021 4:11 AM

I was driving an acquaintance home and I was Very Drunk. I asked him if he wanted some head, he said yes and we pulled over. Not two minutes later come the blue and red spinning lights. Cop bangs on my window and says Get out. I show him my drivers license. Tells me to put it on the hood - "I'm not touching that fucking thing". Asks me how many drinks have I had. I tell him 3. He asks again and I reply again with the same answer. He then says "Get The Fuck Out Of Here". He knew why we were parking for sure. I drop acquaintance home and we don't get/give head. Got home okay but I don't know how. Later on, I realized the cop could have followed me and then pulled me over for DUI. Fuck. Last time I EVER did that.

by Anonymousreply 15October 13, 2021 5:42 AM

Are you crazy?

by Anonymousreply 16October 13, 2021 7:01 AM

Me, R16? Yes, that night I was crazy AND stupid. But Drunk as hell and I wanted the guy I was taking home. I think about it now and realize how fucking LUCKY I was.

by Anonymousreply 17October 14, 2021 3:39 AM

Snitches get stitches, OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 14, 2021 3:43 AM

I seen it, y'all! This weird-lookin' dude ran up and stomped on this honky lady's feet!

by Anonymousreply 19October 14, 2021 4:02 AM

You beat me to it, R19.

by Anonymousreply 20October 14, 2021 1:15 PM

When I was 13, I sneaked out of my house, and rode my bike in the middle of the night to an apartment complex that had a vending machine. I had heard that if you put salt water into the bill slot it would short circuit the machine, and when you hit the buttons the items would fall out. Turns out that is indeed what happens! My future fat whore little self starting loading up on candy, chips, and soda. Someone saw me, and called the police. The police came, and took me to home to my parents. My dad was so furious at me, he insisted the police officer take me down, book me, and drop me off at juvenile hall. I spent a weekend there.

That Monday, I was called into court to be charged with my crimes. Of course dad was there too. After they read off my charges of trespassing, vandalism, and theft my dad asked to speak to the judge. Dad then insists I be given the maximum punishment. The judge tells him "If more parents were like you, we'd not have these problem kids". I was sentenced to 2 weeks detention, 100 hours of community service, and a year of probation. I was so angry at him for the first week. Into the second week, I vowed never to do anything so stupid again.

When I was released, I asked my dad why he did that. He say because there is nothing worse than a thief, and he wanted me to know what can happen if I go down the wrong path. It worked, because that was the only time I've ever been in trouble with the law. It did not however, stop me from becoming a fat whore.

by Anonymousreply 21October 14, 2021 5:21 PM

r21, do you think you would have gone down that path if he hadn't done that?

by Anonymousreply 22October 15, 2021 3:50 AM

No, but maybe if my parents let me have junk food from time to time, Id not have resorted to such measures. The change that was put into the machine also came out, but I was more interested in the snacks, and sodas. I was hard up for a fix!

by Anonymousreply 23October 15, 2021 4:22 AM

I think you're very stupid, OP.

by Anonymousreply 24October 16, 2021 1:29 AM

I love (r21)

by Anonymousreply 25October 16, 2021 1:35 AM

Wow, R21. All that over getting some shitty snacks from a vending machine? Your dad sounds awful. He’s lucky you didn’t strangle him.

by Anonymousreply 26October 16, 2021 2:00 AM

1980 in Sydney - anti-apartheid rally.

by Anonymousreply 27October 16, 2021 2:38 AM

3/10

by Anonymousreply 28October 16, 2021 2:41 AM

Murder. Served 15 years. I'm more calm now.

by Anonymousreply 29October 16, 2021 2:43 AM

[quote] And I stepped on her foot as hard as I could and slugged her across the face.

OP sounds like one of those wild teens they have on trashy talk shows.

by Anonymousreply 30October 16, 2021 3:02 AM

Glad to hear you've calmed down, r29.

by Anonymousreply 31October 16, 2021 4:35 AM

No R26, my dad was a good man. He taught his children to be respectful, and considerate of others.

by Anonymousreply 32October 16, 2021 3:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!