Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who the #$@! eats Taco Bell?

And why?

Please explain yourselves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129October 21, 2021 6:58 PM

Thank you, OP. I was wondering what to have for dinner. Issue resolved!

by Anonymousreply 1October 12, 2021 10:32 PM

Nachos Bel Grande after going to the bars. Way back when. Not anymore.

by Anonymousreply 2October 12, 2021 10:37 PM

I did once. I was in rural Ohio and the people I was with wanted to go. That was also my first time in a Wal-Mart. What a day!

by Anonymousreply 3October 12, 2021 10:39 PM

Before the pandemic I would get takeout every few months. It’s absolutely bad for you but it’s so tasty. Yes, call me a fat whore.

by Anonymousreply 4October 12, 2021 10:40 PM

I've always preferred del taco but taco bell makes a really good black bean quesorito.

by Anonymousreply 5October 12, 2021 10:41 PM

It's the only Mexican food in half the country.

by Anonymousreply 6October 12, 2021 10:42 PM

The only time I eat at taco bell is late at night when I am drunk. That taco bell in Hells Kitchen is a popular spot at 3am.

by Anonymousreply 7October 12, 2021 10:43 PM

Their enchitacoritos are divine.

by Anonymousreply 8October 12, 2021 10:47 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 12, 2021 10:48 PM

R9 paid for by Taco Bell corporations

by Anonymousreply 10October 12, 2021 10:49 PM

It's less offensive in some ways than other fast food.

I would sooner eat Taco Bell than McD's or several other fast food joints. I used to work behind the counter at several of them and trust, Taco Bell is the cleanest and least unhealthy.*

*dependent on what toppings/sauces you add

by Anonymousreply 11October 12, 2021 10:50 PM

Three regular Taco Bell tacos and a Mountain Dew - heaven!

by Anonymousreply 12October 12, 2021 10:54 PM

Not since they got rid of Mexican Pizza.

by Anonymousreply 13October 12, 2021 10:57 PM

My nearest Taco Bell is too far away. However, I'd eat there if it were closer.

My go-tos: original tacos (crunch) with fire sauce. Plain bean burrito on soft flour tortilla with fire sauce.

by Anonymousreply 14October 12, 2021 10:59 PM

The last time I ate there I got food poisoning.

by Anonymousreply 15October 12, 2021 11:20 PM

Two Soft Supreme Tacos, w/added jalapeños & extra sour cream, a 7-Layer Burrito (before they got rid of it) ALSO w/added jalapeños...and a large unsweetend iced tea is my go-to.

Now, in order to have the 7-Layer, one has to build it & pay for the added ingredients...because of course. It's not the same. I don't eat it very often at all (and shouldn't...obviously). Taco Bell has become really limited (fuck the breakfast bullshit), and that hasn't helped business.

by Anonymousreply 16October 13, 2021 12:29 AM

My brother. Wanna know the worst of it? He's skinny as a rail.

by Anonymousreply 17October 13, 2021 12:31 AM

New Yorkers love Taco Bell. It's the closet they get to authentic Mexican food.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 13, 2021 12:57 AM

I like the chalupas with the toasted cheese on the outside.

by Anonymousreply 19October 13, 2021 1:03 AM

[quote] Taco Bell is the cleanest and least unhealthy.*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 13, 2021 1:21 AM

I used to eat there as a guilty pleasure -mostly out of appreciation that their rice, beans, and tortillas were vegetarian-friendly back when most fast food places offered nothing. However, since it was revealed that the corporation was/is a big Trump supporter, I have stopped. I will not spend a penny at any place that line's the pockets of the MAGA crowd.

by Anonymousreply 21October 13, 2021 1:22 AM

What's the difference between Taco Bell & Taco Time?

by Anonymousreply 22October 13, 2021 1:25 AM

I can’t do gluten anymore but I love Taco Bell. I love the saltiness of Nacho Bell Grande and the bean burritos. It’s my favorite fast food along with Arby’s.

by Anonymousreply 23October 13, 2021 1:28 AM

I did occasionally, but now they took off my Mexican pizza off the menu I will probably not.

by Anonymousreply 24October 13, 2021 1:32 AM

Fat sluts who enjoy getting diarrhea.

by Anonymousreply 25October 13, 2021 1:33 AM

R4, so during the pandemic you were too scared to eat fast food? LOL!

by Anonymousreply 26October 13, 2021 1:33 AM

I love it because it’s Tex-Mex. Authentic Mexican food tastes bland to me.

by Anonymousreply 27October 13, 2021 1:36 AM

I had a friend from San Diego who was a fellow first year associate at a Wall Street firm and he was amazed I had never had Taco Bell in my entire life, so he took me to a Taco Bell near the south street seaport (this was early 90s).

I could not believe how awful at was. I mean, most fast food is bad for you but at least it tastes good. This stuff was fucking disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 28October 13, 2021 1:37 AM

I need a colon cleanse once in a while, and what better and cheaper way to have one than Taco Hell?

by Anonymousreply 29October 13, 2021 1:41 AM

About once a year, I get it stuck in my head to get Taco Bell, so I do. Then I regret it a few hours later. But while I eat it, it is so good. Despite the questionable "beef" I think it tastes great. I too like the crunchy taco with hot sauce. I remember the Mexican Pizza, but not fondly. I ate a nacho cheese taco shell taco several months ago (somebody brought a box of them to the office) and thought it was far too salty. When my niece was here a couple years ago, she and her husband stopped at a Taco Bell on the way to my house. They had one of those puffy fried taco shells that leaked grease through the wrapper onto the counter. I could not believe how greasy it was.

At Del Taco, they call the default protien "taco meat," not beef. I wonder how much beef is in it, if any.

by Anonymousreply 30October 13, 2021 1:47 AM

They discontinued the "Fiesta" taco salad, which was one of my TB go-to items.

by Anonymousreply 31October 13, 2021 1:55 AM

I hadn't eaten at Taco Bell for years. Then I found out they brought back the Mexican Pizza, which is one of my all-time favorite menu items. But now that they've gotten rid of it again, I'll probably avoid them in the future. I do miss the earlier simpler menu that had the Enchirito on it. Fortunately, there's another fast food chain in my area that has recreated the old Taco Bell menu.

My biggest pet peeve is that they give their menu items such long and convoluted names. Ordering there is like saying incantations from a spell book. "I'll have a Doritos Cheesy Gordita Crunch, two Black Bean Cantina Crispy Melt Tacos, and a side of Wingardium Leviosa."

by Anonymousreply 32October 13, 2021 1:57 AM

You notice that "Doritos" comes first, though.

by Anonymousreply 33October 13, 2021 1:58 AM

It is laughable how some of you on here act as if you would never stoop so low as to eat at Taco Bell. What a joke!

by Anonymousreply 34October 13, 2021 3:44 AM

Uh, this might blow your mind but there are many people who don't really eat at these fast food franchises r34.

by Anonymousreply 35October 13, 2021 3:47 AM

I don't really remember the last time I ate food from Taco Bell, but I also can't imagine caring what someone else eats.

by Anonymousreply 36October 13, 2021 3:50 AM

Never ate at Taco Bell, but I know people are devoted to this brand.

by Anonymousreply 37October 13, 2021 4:03 AM

Chris Porter on Taco Bell ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38October 13, 2021 4:35 AM

Taco Bell is fine as far as fast food goes, but it's pricey and the one in my location is filthy beyond reason. Months ago I went inside for the first time and was very surprised at how dirty it was.

by Anonymousreply 39October 13, 2021 4:48 AM

Taco Bell is pricey?? It's about the cheapest fast food you can eat!

by Anonymousreply 40October 13, 2021 5:21 PM

[Quote] My brother. Wanna know the worst of it? He's skinny as a rail.

R17 diarrhea will do that.

by Anonymousreply 41October 13, 2021 5:36 PM

r6, that's bullshit unless you're in northern alaska. Mexicans work in every single restaurant throughout the country, and if they aren't there they are working in the meat processing plants

by Anonymousreply 42October 13, 2021 5:40 PM

I wish I could taste it just once. We don't have this chain here in Norway. I love taco😭

by Anonymousreply 43October 13, 2021 5:41 PM

Every 6 months or so I get a craving. I'll get something and immediately regret it, then somehow forget for another 6 months how awful it was and repeat the process.

by Anonymousreply 44October 13, 2021 6:47 PM

R40 in my area it's the priciest of fast food. Obviously compared to a regular restaurant it's cheap.

by Anonymousreply 45October 13, 2021 7:01 PM

Boris

by Anonymousreply 46October 13, 2021 7:42 PM

I know the salt content is something awful but I'd have a satisfying, relatively healthy lunch there by ordering two chicken soft tacos and a side of pinto beans. You say Fresco Style and they replace all the cheese and fattening sauces with pico de gallo. Do they still do that? I stopped going there during the pandemic when they basically discontinued half their menu and reduced their packaging to the cheapest materials they could get their hands on. I'm all for sustainability and reducing carbon footprint(s) and what-not, but the bags now can barely hold four tacos without ripping. Like many others, my go-to fast food treat was always the Mexican Pizza. To let that flagship item go, while patrons cried in outrage was a huge letdown. Mary!

by Anonymousreply 47October 13, 2021 7:45 PM

[quote] You say Fresco Style and they replace all the cheese and fattening sauces with pico de gallo.

Wow! I'm actually amazed that Taco Bell has or had pico de gallo.

by Anonymousreply 48October 13, 2021 8:29 PM

Do they still use a caulking gun to squirt the sour cream on burritos?

by Anonymousreply 49October 13, 2021 8:33 PM

R31 I also mourn the loss of the Taco Bell taco salad. So wrong they got rid of it. I think that due to the iceberg and romaine Ecoli contamination, but then they didn't bring it back. :( FYI, Del Taco has a decent taco salad now. I just tried one but it doesn't have the crispy shell.

I still like Taco Bell's regular ground beef soft tacos with fire sauce and their Burrito Supreme.

by Anonymousreply 50October 13, 2021 8:37 PM

R3, Casey? Is that you?!?

by Anonymousreply 51October 13, 2021 9:01 PM

Taco Cabana is better. They actually have some of the best tasting fajitas and I live in Tex-Mex central.

by Anonymousreply 52October 13, 2021 9:15 PM

I love their Crunchwrap Supreme and Nacho Bellgrande, but I only get them when I have a coupon.

by Anonymousreply 53October 14, 2021 3:01 AM

I like their Crunchy Taco Supreme. I also like their hot sauces. They give you a bunch of sauce packets and I use them at home for late night quesadillas. The Taco Bell sauce at the store doesn't taste the same.

by Anonymousreply 54October 14, 2021 3:58 AM

[quote] My go-tos: original tacos (crunch) with fire sauce. Plain bean burrito on soft flour tortilla with fire sauce.

That sauce is so fire.

by Anonymousreply 55October 14, 2021 4:02 AM

[quote] They had one of those puffy fried taco shells that leaked grease through the wrapper onto the counter. I could not believe how greasy it was.

It’s called a Chalupa, Rose. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 56October 14, 2021 4:05 AM

I was surprised that I really liked their Nacho Fries.

by Anonymousreply 57October 14, 2021 6:53 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58October 14, 2021 7:10 AM

I think Taco Bell tastes okay but I can't stand the way it smells. To answer your question OP, stoners and single men under 40.

by Anonymousreply 59October 14, 2021 7:11 AM

I always get a cheesy gordita crunch, crunchwrap supreme and a baja blast. Yum.

by Anonymousreply 60October 14, 2021 7:31 AM

I think the beef in their tacos is mostly soy. But that's healthier.

by Anonymousreply 61October 14, 2021 8:16 AM

I haven't eaten there in at least 2 years. Del Taco was always heads above this chain, but in NorCal, you don't find it really close. Also, their menu went way down in the past several years.

I used to love the green bean burritos which they stopped carrying, and the 7 layer burrito.

I stopped eating there when i bit into the plastic packaging of either a bean or bean burritos. Worst fast food experience of my life.

FYI = i still sometimes order dos greasy deep fried tacos from Jack in the Box once a year. they don't change their recipe and i don't care what their meat is made of. they are consistent and taste the same from my childhood.

by Anonymousreply 62October 14, 2021 8:32 AM

^^either a beef or bean burrito. they don't cook this on site, they warm it up from plastic packages they empty into trays and put in ovens to warm up.

by Anonymousreply 63October 14, 2021 8:34 AM

I do not go there often, maybe twice a year, but now have a clear reason other than the vegetarian seven layer burrito, ie, pissing off people who so dislike the Bell.

by Anonymousreply 64October 14, 2021 8:35 AM

I don't have to explain myself to you, OP.

by Anonymousreply 65October 14, 2021 9:22 AM

I ate their once, I knew it was not healthy but it tasted good. I did not get sick.

We have none where I live but if in the US I might try it again.

by Anonymousreply 66October 14, 2021 9:27 AM

It's tasty but certainly not healthy for you. I have to use the toilet within 10 minutes of ingesting that junk. However, I haven't eaten there in 10-15 years.

by Anonymousreply 67October 14, 2021 9:28 AM

#62 - I had one of those Jack in the Box Tacos tonight - yes - childhood memories. I’m sure that it isn’t even a taco but it has been the same for years and years….and sometimes one of those with a Sprite Zero is a guilty pleasure: I am getting so old that I remember ordering from the big clown’s mouth!

by Anonymousreply 68October 14, 2021 9:47 AM

Yeah, I've eaten there, because they have more vegetarian dishes than most fast food places, and I actually like the bean-and-cheese burritos and potato tacos. Most fast food places have like one veggie option, if any, even In-N-Out burger only has the "grilled cheese", and it's on the secret menu.

And you've just ruined my night, OP, because I wondered if the seven-layer burritos were still around, I found out that Taco Bell has a fandom wiki. WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69October 14, 2021 10:08 AM

Whoever opens up the first Taco Bell franchise in Oslo is going to make a fortune.

by Anonymousreply 70October 14, 2021 4:58 PM

I go to the drive-thru most nights.

by Anonymousreply 71October 14, 2021 5:03 PM

[quote] I used to love the green bean burritos which they stopped carrying

I don’t remember them ever having a green bean burrito. I don’t think any restaurant makes that.

by Anonymousreply 72October 14, 2021 5:06 PM

One must maintain certain minimum standards.

by Anonymousreply 73October 14, 2021 5:06 PM

use the toilet within 10 minutes of ingesting that junk

Here goes the over the top LYING again, you queens really are too much, yet you eat a trick's ass.

by Anonymousreply 74October 14, 2021 5:11 PM

Who eats Taco Bell? Stoners and drunk/hungover people. Also anyone who wants food from a place that's open at 3 AM.

by Anonymousreply 75October 14, 2021 5:15 PM

Unless they're lying and I doubt they are, they say it's 100% beef. Someone undoubtedly has checked it out and would get caught. Just bring back my Mexican pizza dammit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76October 14, 2021 5:16 PM

"I used to work behind the counter at several of them and trust, Taco Bell is the cleanest and least unhealthy.*"

I will never get over seeing the news footage of a Taco Bell in NYC about 10 years ago where they showed rats running rampant. They were even swinging from the the chairs with their tails. Utterly disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 77October 14, 2021 5:19 PM

Are you sure that wasn't The Muppets Take Manhattan?

by Anonymousreply 78October 14, 2021 5:23 PM

^^^^That has happened many places, not just at TB, you wouldn't eat out if you saw the kitchen of many of your favorite restaurants, ignorance is bliss they say.

by Anonymousreply 79October 14, 2021 5:24 PM

I tried it for the first time last year here in Australia, and was severely underwhelmed. I'm assuming it tastes a lot better in the US. It was well-priced though compared to other fast food.

by Anonymousreply 80October 14, 2021 5:48 PM

There's an epic thread on Chowhound about pre-1990s Taco Bell. A couple of former employees chime in to help the OP deconstruct the recipes, etc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81October 14, 2021 5:58 PM

I don’t think Mexicans use green beans in their cooking.

by Anonymousreply 82October 14, 2021 6:10 PM

I love Taco Bell. I ate there a couple of times a week during college. You could get a bag of food for less than $5.

by Anonymousreply 83October 14, 2021 6:11 PM

It’s ok if there’s no Chipotle around.. it’s one of the few places road-tripping vegetarians can eat something besides fries.

by Anonymousreply 84October 14, 2021 6:12 PM

I'm guessing there was a salsa verde bean burrito, which would be called a green bean burrito in Taco Bell lexicon. Not haricots verts.

by Anonymousreply 85October 14, 2021 6:27 PM

TacoBell is for 1am - 3am drunken post-bar drive-thru runs. And nothing else.

by Anonymousreply 86October 14, 2021 6:33 PM

It's apparently popular among vegan/vegetarian folks. I'm neither, but I was pissed when they took the 7-layer burrito off their menu. That was one of my favorite things to get there.

Taco Bell is inexpensive, and convenient. For all the flack it's always gotten, I feel like we should be talking more about how Chipotle has gone to shit - all the while raising their prices.

by Anonymousreply 87October 14, 2021 7:38 PM

Making tacos is super easy. I just can’t imagine why you’d buy that stuff

by Anonymousreply 88October 14, 2021 7:47 PM

People without Chipotle or Qdoba.

by Anonymousreply 89October 14, 2021 7:55 PM

I will not enter a Chipotle on moral grounds after they sickened hundreds of people in different cities and remained open!

by Anonymousreply 90October 15, 2021 12:52 AM

That’s Chi-Chi’s.

by Anonymousreply 91October 15, 2021 1:06 AM

With regards to Chi Chi's, and perhaps Chipotle, that could happen at any restaurant to be honest. Chi Chi's locations in a specific area got contaminated green onions. Many restaurants order ingredients from the same small pool of local food distributors.

Taco Bell took green onions off their menu items - namely their cheesy potatoes - after that happened to them as well.

by Anonymousreply 92October 15, 2021 3:16 AM

Taco Bell food has a consistency that seems semi-digested already.

by Anonymousreply 93October 15, 2021 3:17 AM

r62 and r72 - yes, they did have it. It was a (pinto) bean and cheese burrito with green sauce on it. I remember it distinctly because at that time (the 80s) it was my go-to when i would eat there , pre-7 layer burrito era. the green sauce was served warmed up.

by Anonymousreply 94October 15, 2021 3:35 AM

The first time I ate at Chipotle, I got queasy from consuming a vegetarian menu item. It turned me off and I don't understand why people obsess over their foods.

by Anonymousreply 95October 15, 2021 3:39 AM

Pinto with green sauce is in no way the same as green bean.

by Anonymousreply 96October 15, 2021 10:00 AM

Jesus, r96. They just called it a "green bean burrito" as opposed to the "red bean burrito" to indicate the sauce selection. Why is everyone off their heads on this point? it's green BEAN BURRITO, not a GREEN BEAN burrito.

by Anonymousreply 97October 15, 2021 10:17 AM

Commas dear.

It is a Green, bean burrito, not a green bean burrito.

by Anonymousreply 98October 15, 2021 4:02 PM

A "green bean" burrito would be so gross!

by Anonymousreply 99October 15, 2021 4:47 PM

Way back in the 1970s, when (I think) Taco Bell was just a California chain, the food at Taco Bell was pretty tasty and cheap. I remember getting the "Taco Bell Special," which was available on Tuesdays and Thursdays. A taco, a tostada and a small drink, for 49 cents plus tax. The food tasted good then, to me at least. It had a little more "authentic" taste and smell, probably from different ingredients or seasonings than they use now. After Pepsi bought the Taco Bell chain, the food quality immediately took a nosedive.

by Anonymousreply 100October 15, 2021 4:59 PM

Their breakfast menu is pretty good. Their breakfast burritos are much better than the ones at McDonald's.

by Anonymousreply 101October 15, 2021 5:16 PM

R101 I used to get the Waffle Taco for breakfast before it was discontinued! My go to order for lunch or dinner is a quesorito, a crunchwrap supreme, and one doritos locos taco with a 48 oz Baja Blast to wash it all down. If I'm with a goup, I would order Cinnabon Delights to share for dessert. Man senior year of high school was great, because I could eat the whole thing and I wouldn't get diarrhea and I weighed 150 lbs regardless of what or how much I ate. But at 23, can't say the same.

by Anonymousreply 102October 15, 2021 5:29 PM

Is this a stealth fat whore thread?

by Anonymousreply 103October 15, 2021 5:43 PM

Is there no real Mexican food in New York City?

by Anonymousreply 104October 15, 2021 6:27 PM

Some people always complain about their "mystery meat" however it was revealed years ago they just add oats to their ground beef mixture to stretch it out. Not only that, they stopped adding lard to it decades ago. Nothing shocking to me. I make a panade of milk and bread when I make meatballs, I add breadcrumbs to my meatloaf. No big deal.

As far as Chipotle goes, it's rather easy to recreate their recipes at home. In fact there used to be a website called Chipotlefan dot com that shared these recipes. You can probably still find it via The Internet Archive. Their cilantro lime rice is self explanatory. You can easily recreate their chicken by simply marinating some boneless skinless chicken thighs in a can of chipotle in adobo for a while then grilling them and dicing them up. Their fresh corn salsa is also easy to make.

by Anonymousreply 105October 15, 2021 8:48 PM

[quote]Way back in the 1970s, when (I think) Taco Bell was just a California chain, the food at Taco Bell was pretty tasty and cheap.

Not surprising, R100, since they got their original taco recipe from an authentic Mexican restaurant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106October 15, 2021 11:19 PM

[quote]so during the pandemic you were too scared to eat fast food? LOL!

A lot of people were early on, especially when we were told the virus could live for days on paper and cardboard, etc. I kept going until I was at a Taco Bell (topical!) and someone coughed on the tops of my drinks.

These days the only reason I don't get drive-thru is because nothing is open anymore. Everyone reduced hours during the pandemic and the hours just keep reducing. Same is happening with delivery as well. Honestly, there's just no way to get food from anywhere in town after 7:00PM except McDonald's and maybe a couple of pizza places.

Taco Bell has been the worst, going from being open until 1:00AM to midnight to 10:00PM to now only 8:00PM, and half the time if you get there after 7:00PM, employees have shut down anyway.

by Anonymousreply 107October 15, 2021 11:35 PM

I actually got excited by the idea of a “green bean burrito.”

by Anonymousreply 108October 16, 2021 1:24 PM

I just ordered a shit ton of food because they had a 2x1 for nearly everything on the menu in Ubereats. I will be a fat whore come Monday morning.

by Anonymousreply 109October 18, 2021 1:27 AM

I'm a vegetarian and have considered Taco Bell one of the friendliest fast food places for non-meat eaters, but when they dropped their long running tostadas completely, I switched to Del Taco. They are quite aware of Taco Bell's stupidity, plus they've got their own version of tostadas and other plant based delights.

At link is the original Taco Bell menu, which consisted of tacos, tostadas, bean burritos, "chili burgers" aka the "Bell Beefer", frijoles (i.e. beans and cheese), and Coke products.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110October 18, 2021 3:02 AM

I used to when I was in college like 15 years ago. I heard it’s gone downhill since then.

by Anonymousreply 111October 18, 2021 3:03 AM

The Bell Beefer was like a sloppy joe, served on a bun, but the meat had taco seasonings.

by Anonymousreply 112October 19, 2021 3:06 AM

I miss Del Taco. The closest to me over an hour away in/near Sac and the last time I ate there (a couple years ago on a road trip to Tahoe), the menu just wasn't the same and not as good.

I had a few items from Taco Bell i would always get: 7 layer burrito and double decker taco supreme. I would also occasionally have their taco pizza or whatever they called it. they don't have any of those three so it's been a couple years.

by Anonymousreply 113October 19, 2021 4:09 AM

This thread inspired me to eat 4 Doritos Locos tacos for lunch yesterday. Delicious.

by Anonymousreply 114October 19, 2021 10:21 AM

*blurp* gross

by Anonymousreply 115October 19, 2021 10:39 AM

I've been staying in a godforsaken town (High Point, North Carolina) for the past two weeks for work. The only things food-wise near my hotel are a Taco Bell and a Burger King.

I've always had a sensitive stomach; however, during this time I've had "dinner" from Taco Bell about 6 times, and not once have I had any diarrhea or other issues.

by Anonymousreply 116October 21, 2021 10:47 AM

[quote]Commas dear.[quote]

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 117October 21, 2021 1:30 PM

[quote]But at 23

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118October 21, 2021 1:33 PM

Taco Bell? I put this in the "Never Have I Ever..." category. A friend stopped there when I was with him. I passed on ordering, but the stench from his order was enough to convince me it was vile.

by Anonymousreply 119October 21, 2021 2:04 PM

It used to be great post pub crawl or reefer munchies food, but it has little appeal for me nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 120October 21, 2021 2:17 PM

The last time I ate at Taco Bell was in 1997 during a very low (and fat) moment in my life. In Fort Wayne, Indiana of all depressing places.

by Anonymousreply 121October 21, 2021 2:38 PM

When I don’t have much money and have the munchies. For a few bucks I can buy a couple tacos, I take them home and add some shredded cheese.

by Anonymousreply 122October 21, 2021 3:11 PM

Been a fan of the Nachos Bell Grande since the 80’s although it’s not the same now.

by Anonymousreply 123October 21, 2021 3:12 PM

Aww, r119, aren't you just all that, NOT!

by Anonymousreply 124October 21, 2021 3:20 PM

They were offering free breakfast burritos today. I had one and it was not bad.

by Anonymousreply 125October 21, 2021 3:25 PM

R105 Taco bell says their meat is 100% beef, are they lying?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126October 21, 2021 3:40 PM

[quote] A friend stopped there when I was with him. I passed on ordering, but the stench from his order was enough to convince me it was vile.

Mary!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127October 21, 2021 4:57 PM

I got my free Burrito on my way to work this morning and now, just did an early lunch and got another one, as the offer ends at 11 am local time.

by Anonymousreply 128October 21, 2021 5:50 PM

The free burrito isn’t that good of a deal. The price of the breakfast burrito is $1. So you’re only saving a buck.

by Anonymousreply 129October 21, 2021 6:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!