Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ryan Murphy’s next horror series - The Watcher

Starting Naomi Watts and Bobby Cannavale! Based on a true story about a couple terrorized by someone or something claiming to be guarding a house they just bought.

Naomi is great at horror and she could use a hit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 9, 2022 8:07 PM

[quote] she could use a hit.

So could Ryan Murphy.

by Anonymousreply 1October 12, 2021 6:37 PM

Is there something for Colton?

by Anonymousreply 2October 12, 2021 6:39 PM

The Nanny needs a break. Maybe she will be Ryan Murphy's next muse. He does seem to have a magic touch for some actors.

by Anonymousreply 3October 12, 2021 6:43 PM

Hmm, I kind of love her. Hope it's a hit!

by Anonymousreply 4October 12, 2021 6:47 PM

This is a very long article covering all aspects of the unsolved mystery. The most interesting thing about the case is that the family hired a forensic investigator who was formerly a member of Sha-Na-Na.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 12, 2021 10:21 PM

Ryan Murphy? Her career really is in the shitter.

by Anonymousreply 6October 12, 2021 10:23 PM

Ugh, he went for high camp

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 9, 2022 5:41 PM

Not watching anymore as it went from one paid service to another....

by Anonymousreply 8September 9, 2022 6:24 PM

OP They got sent letters.....oh the humanity.

by Anonymousreply 9September 9, 2022 6:35 PM

Naomi watts? Snore! She's such a dull actress. Anyway, the story is kind of a dud as r9 points out. I think they suspected that it was some mentally ill guy who lived nearby but couldn't prove it and it never amounted to anything.

Is Bobby's son still a hoe btw?

by Anonymousreply 10September 9, 2022 7:53 PM

"Have you ever seen a better replica of marble?" "I haven't." R7 That's a funny video. I love Jennifer Coolidge. Did she just improv that whole thing?

by Anonymousreply 11September 9, 2022 7:53 PM

People, really? "the story is a dud, Watts is dull, he went for high camp"...

Far as I know, that Coolidge video is all we know so far. We have no idea the actual tone of the story, nor how the actors will act.

It could be like AHS Murder House, or it could be typical Murphy fall off the rails nonsense. I am intrigued.

by Anonymousreply 12September 9, 2022 8:05 PM

Watts is boring but I'll probably watch it just for Jennifer Coolidge.

by Anonymousreply 13September 9, 2022 8:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!