Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I’m not really attracted to fat guys, but I like that they’re “easy”, accepting, and worship me

Fat guys are so easy. I could look like shit and not shower for days, and they’d still bend over for me. Despite all my flaws, they worship me like no other type of guy does. They know I’m way out of their league when I clean up because of my body type. I’m kinda fucked up, but they always want me

by Anonymousreply 10October 12, 2021 6:52 PM

Okay... It looks like you need a confidence boost. 0/10. I believe you...

by Anonymousreply 1October 12, 2021 3:28 PM

Age, Location, Stats?

by Anonymousreply 2October 12, 2021 3:30 PM

You sound like a terrible person, OP. You might get "fat guys" once or twice but, once they get to see what a piece of shit you are I doubt they'll be back. Worship you? Are you kidding?

You're a flawed human like the rest of us. Please take your meds

by Anonymousreply 3October 12, 2021 3:31 PM

Not to mention the fact that no one with even a modicum of self respect will ever come within a mile of you.

by Anonymousreply 4October 12, 2021 3:37 PM

-99/10

No photos, no happening. But I believe that OP is reflecting upon her fat self instead.

by Anonymousreply 5October 12, 2021 3:42 PM

We look at you like a toothpick, something to pick the chicken and cole slaw from between our teeth.

by Anonymousreply 6October 12, 2021 3:49 PM

OP, it’s the exact same with me but with racial minorities

by Anonymousreply 7October 12, 2021 3:52 PM

[quote]They know I’m way out of their league when I clean up because of my body type.

I'll have to be the judge of that. Photos, please.

by Anonymousreply 8October 12, 2021 3:53 PM

PICS PLEASE!

by Anonymousreply 9October 12, 2021 6:48 PM

*winks at OP*

by Anonymousreply 10October 12, 2021 6:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!