Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The mighty convenient fires on Trump properties.

I wouldn't put it past him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 13, 2021 1:04 PM

The fact these morons so blindly follow his lies and corruption makes me ill.

by Anonymousreply 1October 12, 2021 12:57 PM

Tramp is a sleazy real-estate developer. How the f*ck it ever became President is a sickening reflection of those who voted for this scum.

by Anonymousreply 2October 12, 2021 1:06 PM

Fuck off, Boris. Biden is not setting fires to Trump properties.

by Anonymousreply 3October 12, 2021 1:11 PM

R3

[quote]Biden is not setting fires to Trump properties.

Fuck off yourself, real Boris. Trump is setting fire to Trump properties as your master Putin well knows.

Also, we say "fire". Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 4October 12, 2021 1:29 PM

There is no way anyone could have read the OP and thought he was implying Biden was burning down Trump's properties.

Not that I would be angry if he DID burn down some of Trump's stuff.

by Anonymousreply 5October 12, 2021 1:37 PM

R5

No worries. It's interesting to know that there is a troll assigned to DL who must defend Trump whenever the Orange shit-stain's name is smeared.

by Anonymousreply 6October 12, 2021 1:48 PM

why it didnt collapse?

by Anonymousreply 7October 12, 2021 2:14 PM

The only fire I would like to come to fruition.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 13, 2021 1:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!