Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Madonna sans filters

She looks TREMENDOUS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34October 12, 2021 6:48 PM

Granny Vadge is eligible for Social Security isn't she?

by Anonymousreply 1October 12, 2021 11:13 AM

Bangs.......stupid cunt.

by Anonymousreply 2October 12, 2021 11:16 AM

The poor old thing.

by Anonymousreply 3October 12, 2021 11:17 AM

This is mental illness. It's one thing to use a flattering picture, it's another to entirely edit it so you don't actually look like yourself any more.

She has plenty of money - she should be spending it on therapy, not plastic surgery and photoshopping.

by Anonymousreply 4October 12, 2021 11:29 AM

She looks like one of those little old ladies with bangs and plaits who like to remain girlish and wear hats with daisies.

Except in her case, it's Satan's Temple vamp drag.

That's a shitload of peroxided horse hair for the latest inky boyfriend to deal with.

by Anonymousreply 5October 12, 2021 11:29 AM

You are all evil! She looks PERFECT! A radiant beauty with a youthful glow, an air of mystery and REAL talent (unlike mediocre Whitney, Mariah and Barbra)!!!

Moreover, she is THE MOST relevant megastar on the planet ever and she will always be, just as she will always look 25. Have you heard her most recent hits? They're like, the bomb! So groovy baby, yeah! Cool to the max - they're like, tubular!

You see? She is in with the hippest, youngest crowd... LEAVE HER ALOOOOONEEEEE!!!

by Anonymousreply 6October 12, 2021 11:39 AM

I think she looks tremendous, too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 12, 2021 11:45 AM

Mae West looks better plus she was about 20 years older.

by Anonymousreply 8October 12, 2021 11:59 AM

She looks full of silicone. She's not even biodegradable at this point.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 12, 2021 12:31 PM

Oh, and Princess Diana is dead. Fuck off Defacto with all your British Royalty spamming.

by Anonymousreply 10October 12, 2021 12:36 PM

I am sooo desperate, i am sooo desperate, for the last time, desperate.

by Anonymousreply 11October 12, 2021 12:45 PM

I think she looks good.

by Anonymousreply 12October 12, 2021 12:57 PM

At this point I could believe she gained weight solely for the purpose of speaking out about fat shaming/body image.

by Anonymousreply 13October 12, 2021 2:40 PM

Why is that blonde bristle brush on her head?

by Anonymousreply 14October 12, 2021 2:45 PM

Madonna is now 63 years old. Dress more age appropriate and stop looking like you're still 25. It's okay to get and look older.

by Anonymousreply 15October 12, 2021 2:50 PM

She's basically catfishing her fans. And some falling for it hook, line, and sinker.

by Anonymousreply 16October 12, 2021 2:53 PM

Donatella Versace looks a bit haggard in that photo on the left.

by Anonymousreply 17October 12, 2021 3:16 PM

Tragic. Her face is so fucked up it takes a minute to realize she is fat now.

by Anonymousreply 18October 12, 2021 3:31 PM

You bitches leave that dear woman alone!!

In a few years you won’t have her around to make fun of anymore.

Her cheeks will explode and decapitate the poor lass.

by Anonymousreply 19October 12, 2021 3:37 PM

TREMENDOUS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 12, 2021 3:51 PM

I’m surprised by the fat stomach. She used to be so into fitness. I now believe the Sharon Stone interview where she implied that Madonna is drinking.

by Anonymousreply 21October 12, 2021 3:54 PM

It’s coming…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 12, 2021 4:03 PM

Is there a great demand among straight men to see grannies flashing well-worn 63-year-old cooch? No? Is it lesbians, then, who can't wait to sneak a peek? Are some of us here secret punani-lusters?

Who, exactly, was clamoring for her to spread her legs on a piano? (as shown in the DM article)

by Anonymousreply 23October 12, 2021 4:14 PM

Why do people post every single daily mail article here? OP is too lazy to bash Madonna on their own?

Just post your own links and stop adding more work and more middle men with more ads and 15 repeated lines of copy. It’s so LAZY!!

by Anonymousreply 24October 12, 2021 4:17 PM

You know for a FACT that because she's aware of the Baby Jane comparisons, she'll eventually dress up as her just to spite the "haters."

by Anonymousreply 25October 12, 2021 4:22 PM

It's sadder that she uses that blow-up doll face tune filter instead of having the balls to share her REAL face, as is with all the silicone and implants in it.

The real photos do eventually leak out, like they did at the "club" performance in NYC. It just makes her look delusional like that's what she looks like.

Of course, she's taking a page from the Khloe K playbook (and the entire K clan playbook) but they still can somewhat pass in real life because they have huge teams of helpers.

by Anonymousreply 26October 12, 2021 4:28 PM

I can't see why you're criticizing her. She looks like a youthful, natural beauty! In fact, she could be my sister...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 12, 2021 4:31 PM

Considering the size of her fortune, she should be able to walk into the office of the best plastic surgeon in the world, show them one of these filtered pictures she posts on Instagram, and have it made so. The only reason I can think of for why this hasn't happened, and why she posts all of these hopelessly filtered images, is because she has had a tremendous amount of bad surgery in the past, which would need to be corrected or somehow overcome to achieve more desirable results?

Also, when did her neck go missing? Nowadays, when she appears in public, she looks rather hunched over and her neck is completely drowning in her clothing. It really is not flattering, especially because she is on the shorter side to begin with, and it makes her look even smaller--kind of like a lump with some legs sticking out down below. The weird, lifted butt also looks incredibly awkward on her for the same reason (apart from just looking terrible, period).

I could give most of the above a pass (always been a fan of her music) if her demeanor and attitude weren't so utterly repellent (way worse than they ever were in the past), but it taints almost everything about her now, at least for me.

by Anonymousreply 28October 12, 2021 4:59 PM

[quote] Considering the size of her fortune, she should be able to walk into the office of the best plastic surgeon in the world, show them one of these filtered pictures she posts on Instagram, and have it made so. The only reason I can think of for why this hasn't happened,...

...is because this is a fantasy you have created for yourself after watching "Nip/Tuck."

In reality, there is only just so much a plastic surgeon can do, even today.

by Anonymousreply 29October 12, 2021 5:29 PM

Some faces take plastic surgery better than others. For every Angelina Jolie, there are a dozen Meg Ryans. It's always a crapshoot even with a great surgeon, which is why less is more when it comes to procedures. Madonna wants desperately to be 25 again, and that just ain't happening. The more she chases the impossible dream, the more bizarre she'll look.

by Anonymousreply 30October 12, 2021 5:33 PM

The DailyMail are the biggest cunts of all time. They make this place look like a candy striper church group.

by Anonymousreply 31October 12, 2021 6:01 PM

She honestly looks great for 63 though she could loose some weight and probably quit boozing.

by Anonymousreply 32October 12, 2021 6:02 PM

R32 She doesn't look terrible for 63, but I think she would look leagues better than she does had she opted for some careful, tasteful work versus the apparent butter knives of the surgeons she went with.

Totally agree with the thought on boozing. She never seemed big on drugs or booze in the past, but they seem to play a significant role now, in terms of her figure and her behavior.

by Anonymousreply 33October 12, 2021 6:26 PM

It took me a minute and then it dawned on me...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34October 12, 2021 6:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!