Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Don't laugh, but I'm thinking of getting a sleeping cap.

My hair is a little too short for a comfortable man bun. I've tried one but can't stand the pulling/tugging sensation, and I find sleeping with my hair down annoying

If you have long hair (mine's almost shoulder length) what do you do with it while you sleep?

by Anonymousreply 15October 13, 2021 2:37 PM

It’s called a Do-Rag, Wee Willie Winkie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 12, 2021 5:20 AM

Hah hah!

by Anonymousreply 2October 12, 2021 5:29 AM

Love these. Very comfortable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 12, 2021 5:29 AM

Here’s a picture of OP:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 12, 2021 5:55 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 12, 2021 6:03 AM

I used to have long hair and would sleep with a low side ponytail on the right. I sleep on my back or on my left side, so it was comfortable.

by Anonymousreply 6October 12, 2021 6:11 AM

I got mine originally at Vermont county Store for those long winter naps!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 12, 2021 7:52 AM

Thanks, R7! That's the kind I want.

by Anonymousreply 8October 12, 2021 3:56 PM

You might want to try a silk pillowcase.

by Anonymousreply 9October 12, 2021 4:03 PM

Ok. Just don't get upset when you're visited by the ghosts of your past warning you to change your wicked ways before it's too late.

by Anonymousreply 10October 12, 2021 4:22 PM

The solution is easy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 13, 2021 1:02 PM

Are you kidding?? a sleeping cap???

Who are you, Rip van Winkle?

by Anonymousreply 12October 13, 2021 1:53 PM

I had long hair at one time. I’m not sure what the annoyance is while sleeping?

by Anonymousreply 13October 13, 2021 2:05 PM

I toss and turn a lot at night, R13. My hair is tangled by morning and it pulls when I roll over.

by Anonymousreply 14October 13, 2021 2:36 PM

And no, I'm not cutting it yet. I will when I hit 50.

by Anonymousreply 15October 13, 2021 2:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!